The Bilderberg Group

This topic is locked from further discussion.

knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 knowledge-funk
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

Who are they?

What do they do?

Have you heard of them?

Some info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F59cMimOmiE

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/confessions_of_a_globalist.html

joeytentz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 joeytentz
Member since 2008 • 754 Posts
OMG NWO freemasons Illuminati rothchild did 9/11!!!!1
marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 marcocat
Member since 2002 • 16132 Posts
There's a conspiracy to end with the conspiracy! :shock:
knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 knowledge-funk

OMG NWO freemasons Illuminati rothchild did 9/11!!!!1joeytentz

huh?

I really don't want this thread to go into that direction.

I simply want to know what you all know about this group, and what you think they do every year when they meet.

TheFragcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 TheFragcat
Member since 2008 • 2466 Posts
Yeah i've heard of them , i've heard that all the 'top' people go to discuss where to direct the world. As in 'top' people i mean people like presidents, prime ministers & power brokers etc , basically people who are rich & powerful organising what happens next in our world for their own intrests, it's called capitalism. i'm amazed that alot of people havn't even heard of them though.
knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 knowledge-funk

List of those who attended the 2006 Bilderberg meeting in Canada.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/110606Attendees.htm

Zagrius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Zagrius
Member since 2002 • 3820 Posts
From what I know about the Blintzenberg group, they meet to play some games of poker. Once they think they're ready they have a Civilization tournament. The winner gets to rule the world until the next meeting. The loser meets with an unfortunate accident.
Avatar image for Raged-wolverine
Raged-wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Raged-wolverine
Member since 2005 • 6075 Posts

NO

NO

and NO

and i don't even wanna check the info out

knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 knowledge-funk

NO

NO

and NO

Raged-wolverine

Wow, ignorance at its greatest.

It shocks me how many are just not interested or choose to ignore.

Truth_Seekr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Truth_Seekr
Member since 2007 • 4214 Posts
[QUOTE="Raged-wolverine"]

NO

NO

and NO

knowledge-funk

Wow, ignorance at its greatest.

It shocks me how many are just not interested or choose to ignore.

Right. I think that many either are not interested to look into the matter, or may be, I don't want to say 'afraid' but I guess I will, may be afraid of the information they may come across.

Zagrius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zagrius
Okay, I believe you guys. What's the course of action? How do we show them what for?
knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 knowledge-funk

Okay, I believe you guys. What's the course of action? How do we show them what for?Zagrius

Well, widely expose them? Let them know that we don't want these secrets. If there are no hidden agendas, than they should broadcast the events on tv.

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 B05T0N
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
Secrets? They're just the most important, most influential people in the world. Stop with the conspiracy crap.
knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 knowledge-funk

Secrets? They're just the most important, most influential people in the world. Stop with the conspiracy crap.B05T0N

Yeah, and we as citizens deserve to know what they are discussing.

Why so quickly throw this out? Why not research it? Learn. Knowledge is power.

Avatar image for CubePrime_basic
CubePrime_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CubePrime_basic
Member since 2003 • 3230 Posts
Secrets? They're just the most important, most influential people in the world. Stop with the conspiracy crap.B05T0N
everyone has secrets, with their status it must be some pretty darn important secrets to say the least.
CubePrime_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CubePrime_basic

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Secrets? They're just the most important, most influential people in the world. Stop with the conspiracy crap.knowledge-funk

not around here man...

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 B05T0N

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Secrets? They're just the most important, most influential people in the world. Stop with the conspiracy crap.knowledge-funk

I've read about it--it's none of our business. If you want to 'make a difference', quit **** become successful, and get invited to join.

CubePrime_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CubePrime_basic
[QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Secrets? They're just the most important, most influential people in the world. Stop with the conspiracy crap.B05T0N

I've read about it--it's none of our business. If you want to 'make a difference', quit **** become successful, and get invited to join.

lol I hope you're not religious... haha

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 B05T0N
[QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Secrets? They're just the most important, most influential people in the world. Stop with the conspiracy crap.CubePrime_basic

Why would that matter?

CubePrime_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 CubePrime_basic
[QUOTE="CubePrime_basic"][QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Secrets? They're just the most important, most influential people in the world. Stop with the conspiracy crap.B05T0N

Why would that matter?

lets just say - that's not what jesus would do. lawl.

knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 knowledge-funk
[QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

How is it none of our business? You state that they are the "most important, most influential people in the world", and somehow its none of our business. These people rule our countries, they create the money, jobs, education of the world, and for some reason, they all meet up in secret, and you state that we do not have the right to know what goes on.

That is simply foolish. It is completely our business, and people like you is the reason that this continues.

Cerussite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Cerussite
Member since 2007 • 3084 Posts
Conspiracy theorists are dickheads. I'm positive of that now.
CubePrime_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CubePrime_basic

How is it none of our business? You state that they are the "most important, most influential people in the world", and somehow its none of our business. These people rule our countries, they create the money, jobs, education of the world, and for some reason, they all meet up in secret, and you state that we do not have the right to know what goes on.

That is simply foolish. It is completely our business, and people like you is the reason that this continues.

mr baseball fan luvs his oil industry and military puppet interventions just fine when he watches fox news to gratify his patriotic needs.

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 B05T0N

Awww I upset the conspiracy theorist. Boo-freakin-hoo. Get a damn job.

CubePrime_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CubePrime_basic
Conspiracy theorists are dickheads. I'm positive of that now. Cerussite
That is why we like our slaves to be as good as you. You make our job easy.
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 B05T0N
[QUOTE="knowledge-funk"][QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Secrets? They're just the most important, most influential people in the world. Stop with the conspiracy crap.CubePrime_basic

mr baseball fan luvs his oil industry and military puppet interventions just fine when he watches fox news to gratify his patriotic needs.

I dont watch Fox news.

knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 knowledge-funk

Conspiracy theorists are dickheads. I'm positive of that now. Cerussite

If your going to out-right offend me with that statement, your going to provide some proof and your view.

Now explain to me. Bilderberg is a reality? Yes. They contain many of the most powerful people in the world? Yes. They meet in secret? Yes. Me questioning their organization makes me a dickhead? According to you yes, but I think not, rather your the dickhead.

CubePrime_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CubePrime_basic
[QUOTE="CubePrime_basic"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"][QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

I dont watch Fox news.

that's a start.

Zagrius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zagrius

But if they told us which company is scheduled to succeed every year, everyone would just buy that company's stock and amass a gigantic fortune. Then they wouldn't have any little guys to screw over. Can't you think about their feelings?

By the way, I was hoping for a more explosive course of action... If we just go with the 'I know what you did' schtick, they'll just go 'Huh, what did I do? (muahahahaha)' and we'd get nowhere. I suggest we buy tons of cherry bombs, wait for them to meet again, then plant those bombs in all the nearby bathroom stalls. That'll show'em!

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 B05T0N

But if they told us which company is scheduled to succeed every year, everyone would just buy that company's stock and amass a gigantic fortune. Then they wouldn't have any little guys to screw over. Can't you think about their feelings?

By the way, I was hoping for a more explosive course of action... If we just go with the 'I know what you did' schtick, they'll just go 'Huh, what did I do? (muahahahaha)' and we'd get nowhere. I suggest we buy tons of cherry bombs, wait for them to meet again, then plant those bombs in all the nearby bathroom stalls. That'll show'em!Zagrius

If you havent seen the security at the 'meetings', it's pretty much the most ridiculous, most secure security you'll see.

Cerussite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Cerussite
Member since 2007 • 3084 Posts

[QUOTE="Cerussite"]Conspiracy theorists are dickheads. I'm positive of that now. knowledge-funk

If your going to out-right offend me with that statement, your going to provide some proof and your view.

Now explain to me. Bilderberg is a reality? Yes. They contain many of the most powerful people in the world? Yes. They meet in secret? Yes. Me questioning their organization makes me a dickhead? According to you yes, but I think not, rather your the dickhead.

It's not that I'm doubting any conspiracy, it's the fact that some people like to bypass logic and make bold statements.

Like that "Loose Change" jackass.

knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 knowledge-funk
[QUOTE="knowledge-funk"][QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

Awww I upset the conspiracy theorist. Boo-freakin-hoo. Get a damn job.

Thankfully I already have one.

No you do not upset me.

I'm just puzzled on why you choose to be uninformed; I guess it shows that you are afraid after all.

CubePrime_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CubePrime_basic

[QUOTE="Cerussite"]Conspiracy theorists are dickheads. I'm positive of that now. knowledge-funk

just forget it. i'm close to some high circles of influence and it's useless, just forget it. they will never accept anything that is not fitting in their social circles.

for example i know for a fact that we have dozens of alternatives to the combustion engine and the jet turbines (air trasport) but that our masters don't like their slaves to get too much for the $$$ (work they provide them). It's not just in the private sector, it's a big bowl of control tweaks to moderate progress (=equality) so power can be kept at where it's at.

knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 knowledge-funk
[QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

[QUOTE="Cerussite"]Conspiracy theorists are dickheads. I'm positive of that now. Cerussite

It's not that I'm doubting any conspiracy, it's the fact that some people like to bypass logic and make bold statements.

Like that "Loose Change" jackass.

Well this topic and thread does not involve any of that loose change and zeitgeist BS.

I'm simply trying to discuss this, and immediately people are out-right claiming that I'm a crazy conspirators. The Bilderberg is not a conspircay, it is a fact, an organization, and I'm simply asking the perspective you all have on them.

soldier-dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35 soldier-dark
Member since 2005 • 5909 Posts
Alex Jones isn't the most credible person. He thinks the government conducted the 9/11 attack.
knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 knowledge-funk

Alex Jones isn't the most credible person. He thinks the government conducted the 9/11 attack.soldier-dark

Well if you don't like sources I provided your always free to research with your own sources.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3773019.stm

I'm sure you'd think BBC is more credible.

soldier-dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 soldier-dark

[QUOTE="soldier-dark"]Alex Jones isn't the most credible person. He thinks the government conducted the 9/11 attack.knowledge-funk

Well if you don't like sources I provided your always free to research with your own sources.

No, modern news isn't very credible either. The only way I ever find out what's going on in the world is by hearing from countless people about the same events. I'd really rather not know unless it actually affected me, it never does.
Zagrius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Zagrius
[QUOTE="Zagrius"]

By the way, I was hoping for a more explosive course of action... If we just go with the 'I know what you did' schtick, they'll just go 'Huh, what did I do? (muahahahaha)' and we'd get nowhere. I suggest we buy tons of cherry bombs, wait for them to meet again, then plant those bombs in all the nearby bathroom stalls. That'll show'em!B05T0N

If you havent seen the security at the 'meetings', it's pretty much the most ridiculous, most secure security you'll see.

How could I see the security at those meetings? I never heard of those until a couple of days ago. In that case, we should get an orbital laser.

knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 knowledge-funk
[QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

[QUOTE="soldier-dark"]Alex Jones isn't the most credible person. He thinks the government conducted the 9/11 attack.soldier-dark

No, modern news isn't very credible either. The only way I ever find out what's going on in the world is by hearing from countless people about the same events. I'd really rather not know unless it actually affected me, it never does.

Well if thats the case I cannot help you, and your addition to this thread is not needed.

One thing thought. Where do you think the countless people get their information from, its always going to be some source of a sort.

soldier-dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 soldier-dark
[QUOTE="soldier-dark"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

[QUOTE="soldier-dark"]Alex Jones isn't the most credible person. He thinks the government conducted the 9/11 attack.knowledge-funk

Well if thats the case I cannot help you, and your addition to this thread is not needed.

One thing thought. Where do you think the countless people get their information from, its always going to be some source of a sort.

But you see, I get around 20 different views on a subject instead of 2 different ones from extremely biased people who make money for what they provide. It gives me a much better view on subjects than just a black and white choice.
knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 knowledge-funk
[QUOTE="knowledge-funk"][QUOTE="soldier-dark"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

[QUOTE="soldier-dark"]Alex Jones isn't the most credible person. He thinks the government conducted the 9/11 attack.soldier-dark

But you see, I get around 20 different views on a subject instead of 2 different ones from extremely biased people who make money for what they provide. It gives me a much better view on subjects than just a black and white choice.

Believe or not, different sources may provide different views. Cnn, fox, and bbc may not be the only sources, there are countless other reliable sources that are simply not well known.

soldier-dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 soldier-dark
[QUOTE="soldier-dark"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"][QUOTE="soldier-dark"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

Believe or not, different sources may provide different views. Cnn, fox, and bbc may not be the only sources, there are countless other reliable sources that are simply not well known.

Alex Jones has less credibility than Fox. I'm not going to search around the internet looking at a bunch of conspiracy theorist websites for news.
knowledge-funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 knowledge-funk
[QUOTE="knowledge-funk"][QUOTE="soldier-dark"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"][QUOTE="soldier-dark"][QUOTE="knowledge-funk"]

Alex Jones has less credibility than Fox. I'm not going to search around the internet looking at a bunch of conspiracy theorist websites for news.

You keep saying that man. Thats fine with me really, but Fox news I'd say is as reliable as my ****

NaiKoN9293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 NaiKoN9293
Member since 2004 • 4102 Posts
excuse me, but your not a dickhead when you make a movie about something you believe in and try to show it to other people. when you think you are better then other people just because you believe different things, many people will assume you are an idiot.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
They run the world, apparently :o