The Big Question: Who will WIN the Game of Thrones?

• 62 results
AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By AFBrat77

Poll The Big Question: Who will WIN the Game of Thrones? (32 votes)

Cersei Lannister (current Queen) 0%
Daenerys Stormborn (Mother of Dragons) 6%
Jaime Lannister (The Kingslayer) 3%
Jon Snow (the good bastard) 34%
Lady Mormont (she's such a Boss) 0%
Littlefinger (the shrewd calculator who started it all) 3%
The Night King (bringer of Winter) 13%
Pod (the stud that whores pay for sex!) 6%
Sansa Stark (the oldest Stark) 3%
Tyrion Lannister (the lovable Imp) 13%
None (a meteor will strike the planet) 13%
Other (let us know) 6%

My last poll was just a warm-up, this is the big question for GoT fans in my mind.

Well, I hate to think one of the obvious characters, but I think Danny is going to win this, and she is going to marry her nephew Jon Snow. Tyrion will probably be Hand of the Queen if he lives, but unfortunately I think he may die permanently. I think Davos will live and have a high position.

I see Jaime killing Cersei but I think he dies as well. Sansa is Queen of the North, haha unless Lady Mormont gets the honor, in which case Sansa will be something bigger.

Still thinking this through. We should have a better view after this season. How about you guys?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

I'm disappointed they threw Aegon/Connington out of the show. And I assume Varys doesn't have a role anymore as a result?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50545 Posts

As long as cersei and Danny die, I'm happy.

I can either see Jon winning it and vacating it to focus on the north, or some other character like tyrion

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@Storm_Marine:

Varys will have a high position on the small council if Daenerys or Tyrion sits the throne.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-598fc45371265

are all the tyrells dead in the show?

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Samwell Tarly!

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AFBrat77

@LordQuorthon:

I think he will be GrandMeister if Jon Snow sits high in the Red Keep. Thats probably his relevance to the show.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

I don't think anyone will.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

while Mother of Dragons seems like the obvious choice, I think the prospect of ruling will ultimately corrupt her, the Mother of Dragons feels destined to rule and will stop at nothing to claim what she feels is rightfully hers and be compromised despite her desire to be a fair ruler for the people, warring for the throne will cause death to many of innocents regardless, she will be compromised in the fight in order to carry it out, and that will make her character expendable

I believe the sole heirs of each major banner, the humbled ones not seeking power, will unite in some fashion to bring peace, elect a new leader

the show by now should have fully established its true nature of being predictably unpredictable, so I won't go further than what I've already predicted, except to maybe guess who might be the sole survivors of each household:

• Tyrion will carry one the Lannister name, Cersei will die and her brother lover with her
  • Sansa will carry on for the Starks, will grow to be stronger and live, Arya will die I'm sure, you don't expect a young character like her to die and being predictably unpredictable is the way the show goes, you expect the weaker sister to die and Arya by now was always the tomboy, willing to fight and survive, I'm guesing she'll die in a feat of heroism
  • John Snow will represent the Targaryens, take control of the dragons who will smite the white walkers before disappearing off the face of the earth, assuming people were right in predicting who his mother was, I'm sure the uber-nerds have argued this out enough already and I have no real side either way or thought it through, so don't waste your time telling me I'm wrong you over-grown man-baby
TrumpTowerLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9 TrumpTowerLR
Member since 2017 • 114 Posts

Better fucking not be Daenerys Stormborn

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AFBrat77

I'm not sure what will happen to Bran but I think there's a good chance he will die, though not before he reveals who Jon Snows mother and father are.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

The kid that can't walk and is being trained by the crow guy, forgot his name.

@AFBrat77 said:

I'm not sure what will happen to Bran but I think there's a good chance he will die, though not before he reveals who Jon Snows mother and father are.

Ah that's his name!

@SOedipus said:

This is my hunch as well.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

I'll go with either noone or Jon Snow. I just hope that in the end Daenerys dies a painful death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265

@mrbojangles25 said:

@AFBrat77 said:

Ah that's his name!

@SOedipus said:

Based off the books, I`d say he`s going to turn into a tree, possibly a evil one. Bran and or Bloodraven are possibly the antagonists of the series.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

Nobody. Martin Dies.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

@Storm_Marine said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@AFBrat77 said:

Ah that's his name!

@SOedipus said:

Based off the books, I`d say he`s going to turn into a tree, possibly a evil one. Bran and or Bloodraven are possibly the antagonists of the series.

Hmmmmm...how close to the books have the show been, big-picture-wise, I mean. Obviously they've been really different for the sake of filming, but as far as overall story, this character doing that and ending up here or there, how close do they stick?

I just can't imagine Bran going evil, but then again I have no idea what to expect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Storm_Marine said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@AFBrat77 said:

Ah that's his name!

@SOedipus said:

Hmmmmm...how close to the books have the show been, big-picture-wise, I mean. Obviously they've been really different for the sake of filming, but as far as overall story, this character doing that and ending up here or there, how close do they stick?

I just can't imagine Bran going evil, but then again I have no idea what to expect.

that`s the whole problem now that the show is wrapping up and the books are stalled.

either

1. The books and show are going to have vastly different endings.

or 2. massive storylines present in the book (Aegon especially) are dead ends that will have no impact on how it all wraps up. (this will be very disappointing)

Anyway I`m not fully up to date on the last season so I don`t know how Bran and Bloodraven are being handled.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-598fc45371265

I just watched some of the season 6 stuff.

So Bloodraven is dead. Ok then.

Interesting they included the time travel stuff though.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

I completely stopped reading the books when I realized Martin had not finished the series. You can all keep holding your breath and let HBO be your pimp.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AFBrat77

The hate for Daenerys is very strong in this thread. I must say Emilia Clarke's acting has been very wooden the past few years, like since she stopped getting naked.

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By luckylucious
Member since 2015 • 1198 Posts

Jon Snow will win and Bran will warg into a dragon to take out the white walkers.

The other two dragon riders will be Jon and Dany. Sansa will be given the North and reside as warden of the North.

Tyrion will be hand of the king.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AFBrat77

I'm still hoping Lady Mormont gets a good position, she's such a Boss and my favorite character from Season 6.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#22 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

However the show ends, I tend to think Varys and Littlefinger will still both be alive and locked in some new conflict. XD

It's very possible that whoever wins the throne will be like, "Hey, we just went through a millennia of seedy crap because we have a monarchy... let's give each kingdom their own throne, or do away with thrones altogether!"

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AFBrat77

So what about Arya guys? A lot of people seem to think she will die. I think she or Jaime is gonna kill Cersei, the more I think about it the more I think Arya will. What happens when she inevitably meets The Hound again?

@Ovirew:

I think Varys lives, Littlefinger dies finally. His luck runs out.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#24 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Why the hate for Dany? She's a lovely young lady.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#25 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

Book 1 A Game of Thrones Jon Snow is outside pouting & Tyrion comes out to speak with him. When they're done Tyrion stops on the steps to finish talking & Jon Snow thinks & the image stuck with me that Tyrion was tall enough to be a king or something like that.

Forshadowing... yep.

Tyrion is a Targaryen. He is more then likely the son of a union between Aeris & Twyins wife.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265

@Ovirew said:

It's very possible that whoever wins the throne will be like, "Hey, we just went through a millennia of seedy crap because we have a monarchy... let's give each kingdom their own throne,

it used to be like that and the kingdoms were in constant war with each other. then the targaryens conquered and unified the continent and things were more peaceful and better run for the most part.

"strokes beard sagely"

killingjoke94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By killingjoke94
Member since 2017 • 26 Posts

Pod!

In all seriousness, probably Jon Snow. Like many, I can see Dany dying. SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW SERIES!

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AFBrat77

@killingjoke94:

Haha I had to include Pod, maybe he gets Daenerys to be his sex slave.

Speaking of Daenerys, I never thought she would get killed but who knows. I think this season's epic battle will be Lannisters + allies vs. Daenerys + allies + dragons.

Will be interesting to see how Tyrion interacts with Cersei and Jaime. I honestly believe Jaime is more inclined to side with Tyrion over Cersei anymore.

killingjoke94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 killingjoke94
Member since 2017 • 26 Posts

@AFBrat77:

Interested to note you didn't include Varys though! I thought at one point he was plotting - still could be given the twists and turns of GoT - but I think has story has developed away from that at the moment. Again, who knows, he could be secretly out to eventually get rid of Dany!

I agree. I think Jamie will be the one to kill Cersei. Something poetic about everything coming full circle and killing the king (queen) again - plus he'd be a kinslayer then too!

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

Littlefinger. The world is run by despicable, conniving, strategic men like Littlefinger.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AFBrat77

@killingjoke94:

I think Varys is more interested in being a powerful player in the manipulations of the throne, rather than being a King himself.

Afterall, he is smart enough to realize as a eunuch with no future blood heirs he won't gain much overt support, but it could be argued he could subtley wield the power covertly.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 doomdizzle
Member since 2017 • 528 Posts

Whats with all the dany hate? The chick has just been trying to take whats hers and freeing slaves and stuff

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AFBrat77

@doomdizzle:

They are just upset she doesn't get naked anymore.......looks like a Danny-focused episode on Sunday, I think she and her dragons reach Westeros.

multiplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 multiplat
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

HOW the heck is

Jaqen H'ghar not on your poll? You don't see the potential of the faceless men being the eventual rulers of all?

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AFBrat77

So, what did you guys think of the 1st episode this season?

I'd give it an 8.0 / 10, I liked the opening scene with Arya and Danny reached Dragonstone, but too much Sam and not enough Tyrion.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

My bet is on Jon

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@AFBrat77 said:

So, what did you guys think of the 1st episode this season?

I'd give it an 8.0 / 10, I liked the opening scene with Arya and Danny reached Dragonstone, but too much Sam and not enough Tyrion.

*SPOILERS*

I really loved all of it with the exception of the poop pouring montage, but Sam manning up and getting what he needed was nice.. I especially loved the continuity of Sandor running into the bodies of the people he stole from in a previous season. I love that Sansa is pushing Jon to think about all aspects of his actions. The Arya opening was great because I couldn't figure out at first if it was a flashback or what was going on, and then shit went down and she walked out like a badass! I'm excited to see Jaime and Cersei really collaborate for the first time, because for all their sexy times they really have been at odds on what to do about everything. The scene with Dany was excellent as well, admittedly lines from Tyrion are always great, but ultimately that scene was better off with dialogue we got.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

I would say Littlefinger. Right now he seems to be in shadows of Jon and Sansa in the north. Everyone seems to be focusing on the Starks, the Lannisters and Dany regarding the Iron Throne. But Littlefinger is a master of the game of thrones and the fact that he is overlooked and underestimated will play to his advantage. The man has a plan and I believe he will play a bigger part in the future.

poe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 poe13
Member since 2005 • 1441 Posts

I've seen all 6 seasons of this show and while I must say the violence is fun and impressive, I'm at odds with the plot. You've got all these different factions vying for control of the 7 kingdoms but then there's this massive and powerful undead white walker army headed for the land. I always keep thinking while I watch this show and see more scenes of characters plotting for the throne "who the hell cares? There's an undead army headed your way and you want control over the throne? Those white walkers don't discriminate. They'll kill everyone"

Idk, maybe some of them don't know that this undead legion is upon them but it always seemed kind of trivial to me that everyone but the knights watch are more concerned with becoming the ruler. But I don't read the books so I don't know I could be missing something.

Still a fun, grisly violent show to watch though

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AFBrat77

Amazing episode last night, in my opinion one of the best in the shows history. Hardhome is still my favorite, but this one is great.

I really like the dialogue between the characters, Jon and Tyrion, Jon and Danerys, Davos defense of Jon Snow to Danny (Davos remains one of my favorites), Varys and the Red witch, Cersei and the Dorne lady, Jamie and the Highgarden mom, Sansa and Littlefinger, etc. The flow between scenes was fluid and the pace was great. 9.5 / 10.

Now Jamie knows for certain that Tyrion did not kill Joffrey, and its going to be an interesting dynamic when Tyrion meets Jamie and Bron again. Also when Arya and The Hound meet, and when they meet Sir Gregor.

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

Jon and Daenerys gonna be the new bro-sis love connection on the iron throne. And in the Game of Thrones you win or you die, so everybody else dies and that's that.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

This man below will win it all:

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AFBrat77

@dr_vancouver: @dr_vancouver:

I absolutely agree with that, maybe a double kingdom with Jon ruling the North side, Danny the south, both Targaryens. Bran is anxious to tell Jon about Jons parents.

Cersei's gonna die in this somewhere, by Jamies or Aryas hand. I think in the end Jamie will have more love for Tyrion than Cersei, and he now knows for certain that Tyrion was innocent in the Joffrey murder, and Tyrion went through all that trial for nothing.

The trial led by Tywin and Cersei resulted in the death of that Dorne lady's lover which led to Myrcellas death. All was unnecessary.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7244 Posts

@poe13 said:

I've seen all 6 seasons of this show and while I must say the violence is fun and impressive, I'm at odds with the plot. You've got all these different factions vying for control of the 7 kingdoms but then there's this massive and powerful undead white walker army headed for the land. I always keep thinking while I watch this show and see more scenes of characters plotting for the throne "who the hell cares? There's an undead army headed your way and you want control over the throne? Those white walkers don't discriminate. They'll kill everyone"

Idk, maybe some of them don't know that this undead legion is upon them but it always seemed kind of trivial to me that everyone but the knights watch are more concerned with becoming the ruler. But I don't read the books so I don't know I could be missing something.

Still a fun, grisly violent show to watch though

Only a few people think the dead army is anything but a fairy tale. Jon Snow is one of the only people with any power at all who believes they exist, and he spent the whole last episode lamenting the fact he doesn't know how to convince anyone it is real.

I will admit, I thought Jon should have made an attempt convince Ramsay. It most likely would have gone nowhere, but he should have given it a shot.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#46 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Everyone will die a violent death... except Jon Snow.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

Gendry.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

@doomdizzle said:

Whats with all the dany hate? The chick has just been trying to take whats hers and freeing slaves and stuff

Some guys get intimidated by women in power especially attractive women in power.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38671 Posts

no one wins.

they sit for a time and then die

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AFBrat77

Fantastic episode! : I suspect Jaime and Bron are still alive.