The BEST Way To Read Harry Potter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tatltat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tatltat
Member since 2004 • 4518 Posts
Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book Let's see the results... "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry. "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to. "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work." "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. " Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!" The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils. He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue. He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them. And now for the definitive paragraph... "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he? Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip. 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang. THE END
Conanfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Conanfan1
Member since 2005 • 8014 Posts
Everything can be made funny when you replace stuff with wang.
gi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 gi1
Member since 2006 • 813 Posts
nice
v3n0m111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 v3n0m111
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
Man your a strange boy. I always red the last page first, then start at the begining lol
Avatar image for deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
Member since 2004 • 2175 Posts
LAWL!!!!!  The part with the nostrils made me laugh
skullkrusher13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 skullkrusher13
Member since 2004 • 8629 Posts

:lol: nice

petrnorth18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 petrnorth18
Member since 2005 • 1102 Posts
hahahaha i thought that was gonna be dumb but it was actually pretty funny!
s3lFc0nTr0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 s3lFc0nTr0l
Member since 2006 • 3028 Posts
lmfao that was very funny. well done. i think your gonna go to jail now thought for posting copyrighted material. im sure youll have many wang experiences in prison. lol
MacPhisto1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MacPhisto1
Member since 2006 • 308 Posts
 That was far more hilarious than it had any right to be! :lol:
CrystalFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CrystalFox
Member since 2006 • 9908 Posts
lmao beautiful. :lol:
inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts
i didnt know there wasa good way to read harry potter
buxboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 buxboy
Member since 2004 • 6940 Posts
[QUOTE="tatltat"]He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.
Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip. 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang. THE END

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PoisonPorkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PoisonPorkchop
Member since 2006 • 155 Posts
[QUOTE="tatltat"] 'Get - me-off !' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang. THE END

not_grape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 not_grape
Member since 2006 • 2156 Posts
Wow, that was... good. :o
BDM666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BDM666
Member since 2006 • 7922 Posts
It's funny. But you stole this.
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue. Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.
darkjedirpm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 darkjedirpm
Member since 2004 • 2453 Posts
:lol: that was great