The Amazing World Of Gumball

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts

Best cartoon on TV! What do you guys like? Think?

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

Crap. Adventure Time and Regular Show are leagues better.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

It's pretty good, better than Regular Show, more or less about as good as Adventure Time I'd say.

Ice-Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Ice-Cube
Member since 2003 • 2434 Posts
I thought this was about Gumball3000, i'll move along now..
Avatar image for deactivated-5e07bdd20ced5
deactivated-5e07bdd20ced5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5e07bdd20ced5
Member since 2010 • 629 Posts
I thought this was about Gumball3000, i'll move along now..Ice-Cube
this this this.....seeing those rabbit things has scared me for life
CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CoolSkAGuy
I just saw an episode where Gumball and Darwin try to have a lazy contest with their dad and end up getting a sugar high. It was dope :P
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
Adventure Time and Regular Show are both far superior in my opinion, especially Adventure Time. It's ok though.
Mario2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Mario2007
Member since 2005 • 2520 Posts
It's garbage. Regular Show is the only good show left now.
ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 ImBananas
Member since 2009 • 1793 Posts
It's garbage. Regular Show is the only good show left now.Mario2007
*coughhack* Adventure Time *coughhack*
Mario2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 Mario2007
Member since 2005 • 2520 Posts
[QUOTE="Mario2007"]It's garbage. Regular Show is the only good show left now.ImBananas
*coughhack* Adventure Time *coughhack*

Liked it for a while, now it's just annoying.
conistant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 conistant
Member since 2008 • 2169 Posts
Nothing in this decade can beat Swat Kats,He-man,Centurions and Batman:TAS.
dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

*sigh*

I gave the show a shot, and though I appreciate its unique artstIe I find the show itself painful to watch.

I hated when US cartoons started to follow the Family guy, "lets follow a bunch of idiots doing idiotic stuff, or talking about idiot stuff"

Characters that are in the same intelligence level as youtube nutshotters

Shows like Gumball, Adventure time, and Regular show all meet this mold.

What happened to US cartoons with interesting non-mentally challenged protagonist that had actually plots and universal comedy, not idiotic/potty level humor.

What happened to cartoons with protagonist like Courage who had to get over his own fears for the owner he loved.

Or a gang of friends working together while trying to survive through childhood like in Recess

Or characters like Samurai Jack, who had to to try to adapt to an alien environment on his quest to return home.

Instead most new CN cartoons have protagonists that, at times will have trouble tieing their shoes.:(

Hell, even The new My Little Ponies show has more interesting characters then these idiot-toons.

A show about ponies funded by a toy company to sell products has more intellectual humor, rounded characters, and better life lessons.

That is just sad

(though shows the talent of Faust)

Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Wtf people watch this show?
conistant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 conistant
Member since 2008 • 2169 Posts

*sigh*

I gave the show a shot, and though I appreciate its unique artstIe I find the show itself painful to watch.

I hated when US cartoons started to follow the Family guy, "lets follow a bunch of idiots doing idiotic stuff, or talking about idiot stuff"

What happened to US cartoons with interesting non-mentally challenged protagonist that had actually plots and universal comedy, not idiotic/potty level humor.

What happened to cartoons with protagonist like Courage who had to get over his own fears for the owner he loved.

Or a gang of friends working together while trying to survive through childhood like in Recess

Or characters like Samurai Jack, who had to to try to adapt to an alien environment on his quest to return home.

Instead most new CN cartoons have protagonists that, at times will have trouble tieing their shoes.:(

Hell, even The new My Little Ponies show has more interesting characters then these idiot-toons.

A show about ponies funded by a toy company to sell products has more intellectual humor, rounded characters, and better life lessons.

That is just sad

dercoo
I agree with you but does anyone have any idea about wtf happened to samurai jack.Did he ever get home or was the series just left incomplete?
dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

[QUOTE="dercoo"]

*sigh*

conistant

I agree with you but does anyone have any idea about wtf happened to samurai jack.Did he ever get home or was the series just left incomplete?

Like most good shows, it got canceled early with him still looking for a way home.:(

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CoolSkAGuy

*sigh*

That is just sad

dercoo
I think you can thank spongebob for that. :P. I really dig it though, I don't like adventure time at all and I've never tried Regular show, TBH I hate all the new shows on CN, they all seem convoluted. I liked Gumball though I like its domestic comedy a whole bunch.