Tall guys have an advantage over shorterer guys?

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fickeledperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fickeledperson
Member since 2004 • 1220 Posts

Yeah the topic, and i know some of you guys are gonna say its the inside that counts or something like that

im asking because i was watching the tyra banks show (no HoMo)

and some girl had to choose between 3 guys (she was blindfolded)

she chose the taller guy

so yeah do you think that chicks automatically like taller guys

by he way im 6' 3

is that considered really tall or what (im 18)

tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tbone29
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

Yeah, if you're tall, you'll get all the girls.

[spoiler] Because all girls like tall guys with blonde hair and accents that play guitar. [/spoiler]

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts

I like taller guys. Only because I'm tiny so yeah. But I've never dated anyone less then 5'10" - doesnt mean I wont but thats just been the case so far. I mean... if they're a total package but the height... then height would be irrelevant.

ETA: I wont date a freakishly tall guy compared to me either. Tallest I've dated is 6'2"

Sora529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Sora529
Member since 2006 • 3755 Posts
Hell yeah they do. Especially if you're tall and of a different ethnicity. (Where the phrase "tall, dark, and handsome" comes into play)
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
Most will go for the tall guy but not the giant so if you get a really short girl you'll be tall and the rst will be giant
fickeledperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fickeledperson

I like taller guys. Only because I'm tiny so yeah. But I've never dated anyone less then 5'10" - doesnt mean I wont but thats just been the case so far. I mean... if they're a total package but the height... then height would be irrelevant.

ETA: I wont date a freakishly tall guy compared to me either. Tallest I've dated is 6'2"

Sajedene

im 6' 3

am i a freak:(

crazychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 crazychris
Member since 2003 • 1420 Posts
the only advantage they have is at basketball.
hormagaunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 hormagaunt
Member since 2003 • 6309 Posts
hell yeah 8)
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

Yeah see it all over at school.

Damn them and their helping abilities to get things higher up without the aid of a chair or something!:x

Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
Depends on the environment :p Natural selection
fickeledperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fickeledperson

Yeah see it all over at school.

Damn them and their helping abilities to get things higher up without the aid of a chair or something!:x

Vyse_Legends

lol

yup i get that all the time

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26641 Posts
I'm 5'10 and I'm really muscular. Girls love the muscles. :P
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts

Sajedene

What do you mean by tiny? My girlfriend is around 5'-0" and I'm a solid foot taller. Are you her kind of tiny? Or some kind of tiny I can't even begin to imagine?

SpootyHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 SpootyHead
Member since 2005 • 2702 Posts
I'm 5' 8". Most the people I know are 6'+. I have no problem getting the ladies. I don't have much trouble getting girls that are a bit taller than me. It's not the height that matters, but your style, body build, looks, and charm.
-theCHUD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -theCHUD-
Member since 2008 • 1648 Posts

I've always been short and have dated girls taller than me, one girl I think was just shy of 6', I'm 5'6"/5'7". And we were getting some looks when we were together, because it's pretty odd for a beautiful tall girl to date a shorty like me. I dated another girl after her who was like 5'10".

Overall taller guys do have an advantage sure but there are many other factors to throw in the equation, for example the 6 foot girl I went out with briefly was a horny nymphomaniac who intimidated most with her beauty and I was probably the only ones who flirted with her (half jokingly cause I never thought I had the chance, plus I felt pretty safe and confident since I had another girlfriend at the time [a shorty, like 5'3] and I was always attracted to the tall girl so I said "why not") and about a year later I suppose it paid off cause then she approached me about "dating"

the 5'10 girl was just into my personality, she said looks really didn't mean too much to her, the guy just had to be easy to look at.

I'll modestly say I'm cute, and some days where I just feel damn sexy, but there are days where I feel like poo

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

Dark__Link

What do you mean by tiny? My girlfriend is around 5'-0" and I'm a solid foot taller. Are you her kind of tiny? Or some kind of tiny I can't even begin to imagine?

Haha! I'm 5'2" so I guess her tiny? Depends on weight too. But ya.

hormagaunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 hormagaunt
Member since 2003 • 6309 Posts

I'm 5'10 and I'm really muscular. Girls love the muscles. :PDragonfireXZ95

recompensation

TongHua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TongHua
Member since 2007 • 2929 Posts

I've always been short and have dated girls taller than me, one girl I think was just shy of 6', I'm 5'6"/5'7". And we were getting some looks when we were together, because it's pretty odd for a beautiful tall girl to date a shorty like me. I dated another girl after her who was like 5'10".

Overall taller guys do have an advantage sure but there are many other factors to throw in the equation, for example the 6 foot girl I went out with briefly was a horny nymphomaniac who intimidated most with her beauty and I was probably the only ones who flirted with her (half jokingly cause I never thought I had the chance, plus I felt pretty safe and confident since I had another girlfriend at the time [a shorty, like 5'3] and I was always attracted to the tall girl so I said "why not") and about a year later I suppose it paid off cause then she approached me about "dating"

the 5'10 girl was just into my personality, she said looks really didn't mean too much to her, the guy just had to be easy to look at.

I'll modestly say I'm cute, and some days where I just feel damn sexy, but there are days where I feel like poo

-theCHUD-

Since when was 5'7 short? I'm 5'7 and I'm taller than most people.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

I'm 5'6.

That is average height.

But then people, especially girls, say I am short, as if it was a deficiency and I was a cripple.

Well, **** you then, you brainless oxygen thief.

-theCHUD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -theCHUD-
[QUOTE="-theCHUD-"]

TongHua

Since when was 5'7 short? I'm 5'7 and I'm taller than most people.

ok then I must be 5'6. at 5'6 I am short and I would still feel short at 5'7, cause it seems like every guy I know is taller than me

Vancelvany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 Vancelvany
Member since 2005 • 2601 Posts
Nope..not really...
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Dark__Link
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

Sajedene

She's around 105 I think. Combine that with 5'-0" and she becomes an easy projectile if I'm in the mood to throw something around. :)

-theCHUD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 -theCHUD-
also, where the hell do you live if at 5'7 you are taller than MOST people?
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

Dark__Link

She's around 105 I think. Combine that with 5'-0" and she becomes an easy projectile if I'm in the mood to throw something around. :)

I know whats that like. I weight between 98-100 lbs and you have no idea how many times I have heard the lines "I can break you with my bare hands" or "I can bench press you" .....

wslacker2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 wslacker2
Member since 2007 • 1192 Posts
Most guys around 6.0 or taller get looks from girls. But it is really the inside that counts. I think there has to be some physical attraction between the two in a relationship, but geeze. Physical attraction is like 10% or less for what counts in a relationship.
camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
I'm actually pretty tall and can easily say this is true. Sometimes I feel like it's unfair being tall. It seems like people expect more from you just for the fact that you're tall, and you stand out a lot more. For instance more people know your name after meeting them just once or twice since the fact that you physically stand out is burned in their mind. And it's as if people expect you to be a class clown and be really talkative JUST because you're tall. So yeah, in all I guess there might be more "rewards" for being tall but it comes with extra things to socially take care of.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

Depends on the situation and the person(s).

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sajedene

Most guys around 6.0 or taller get looks from girls. But it is really the inside that counts. I think there has to be some physical attraction between the two in a relationship, but geeze. Physical attraction is like 10% or less for what counts in a relationship.wslacker2

I beg to differ. I believe physical attraction and physical chemistry is as important in any relationship. The only thing is that people forget that each person has a different standard of beauty. Standard is the key word - and everyone has one, no matter how high or low. People tend to forget that.

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Dark__Link
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

Sajedene

I know whats that like. I weight between 98-100 lbs and you have no idea how many times I have heard the lines "I can break you with my bare hands" or "I can bench press you" .....

Haha, I can imagine. She tells me that people remind her that she's short at least 20 times a day, and even I usually feel the need to comment on it once in a while.

fickeledperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 fickeledperson

also, where the hell do you live if at 5'7 you are taller than MOST people?-theCHUD-

exactlly

im 6' 3 an im not really tha tall where i live (los angeles, ca)

thisguy51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thisguy51
Member since 2006 • 5319 Posts
For sure. I'm 6'2 and I tend to get girl's attention easier.
fickeledperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 fickeledperson

[QUOTE="wslacker2"]Most guys around 6.0 or taller get looks from girls. But it is really the inside that counts. I think there has to be some physical attraction between the two in a relationship, but geeze. Physical attraction is like 10% or less for what counts in a relationship.Sajedene

I beg to differ. I believe physical attraction and physical chemistry is as important in any relationship. The only thing is that people forget that each person has a different standard of beauty. Standard is the key word - and everyone has one, no matter how high or low. People tend to forget that.

yah well you're a chick

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="wslacker2"]Most guys around 6.0 or taller get looks from girls. But it is really the inside that counts. I think there has to be some physical attraction between the two in a relationship, but geeze. Physical attraction is like 10% or less for what counts in a relationship.fickeledperson

yah well you're a chick

What does that have to do with anything?

linkin_guy109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 linkin_guy109
Member since 2005 • 8864 Posts

Most will go for the tall guy but not the giant so if you get a really short girl you'll be tall and the rst will be giantmarkop2003

my gf is really short...shes 4'10 and im 6'0, i hope she doesnt think im a giant :shock:

ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36 ice_radon
Member since 2002 • 70464 Posts
It depends but I would say someone who was like 6'3 would have a lot better chance than a dude who was 5'3
RabidChocobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 RabidChocobo1
Member since 2008 • 746 Posts
im 5' 2" :(
it sucks
At least i live in hawaii where theres a lot of short filipino girls i guess :D
RabidChocobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 RabidChocobo1
Member since 2008 • 746 Posts
It depends but I would say someone who was like 6'3 would have a lot better chance than a dude who was 5'3ice_radon

see!?! i cant even compete with that :x
Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Aznsilvrboy
Member since 2002 • 11495 Posts
Generally..yes. They seem more manly.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts

Hmm, yeah, the majority of the girls I know prefer taller guys.

I have always liked shorter guys for some reason, though... I think they're so cute. When I say shorter guys, I mean anywhere from 5'0'' to 5'8''.

fickeledperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 fickeledperson
[QUOTE="fickeledperson"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="wslacker2"]Most guys around 6.0 or taller get looks from girls. But it is really the inside that counts. I think there has to be some physical attraction between the two in a relationship, but geeze. Physical attraction is like 10% or less for what counts in a relationship.Sajedene

yah well you're a chick

well you like flowers and birds right?

just kidding

im just saying guys are really different thats a fact

most guys will never like things that chicks like thats the truth

elblanquito_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 elblanquito_81
Member since 2007 • 4356 Posts
Hell no. I'm 5'8 and have more success with the ladies than most tall guys I know. It's a combination of things that determine whether or not you strike out or score, it's not all dependant on height.
fickeledperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 fickeledperson

[QUOTE="ice_radon"]It depends but I would say someone who was like 6'3 would have a lot better chance than a dude who was 5'3RabidChocobo1

see!?! i cant even compete with that :x

dude dont even say that

im one of those 6' 3 guys an yeah everyone has something to offer

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="fickeledperson"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="wslacker2"]Most guys around 6.0 or taller get looks from girls. But it is really the inside that counts. I think there has to be some physical attraction between the two in a relationship, but geeze. Physical attraction is like 10% or less for what counts in a relationship.fickeledperson

yah well you're a chick

just kidding

That statement has nothing to do with my original statement. Are you saying all guys have NO STANDARDS? I dont think so. Everyone has their standards.

fickeledperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 fickeledperson
[QUOTE="fickeledperson"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="fickeledperson"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

yah well you're a chick

just kidding

That statement has nothing to do with my original statement. Are you saying all guys have NO STANDARDS? I dont think so. Everyone has their standards.

ummm ok i guess

you're right im wrong

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Sajedene

you're right im wrong

fickeledperson

You'd be right if it was a pertinent argument to my statement.

fickeledperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 fickeledperson
[QUOTE="fickeledperson"]

you're right im wrong

Sajedene

You'd be right if it was a pertinent argument to my statement.

yay

Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts
I dont think height is a large matter and if it is to some girl shes not worth it