Taliban Kill 149 People in Pakistan, Mostly Children.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Pakistan Taliban kill scores in Peshawar school massacre

Take that you stinking ISIS.

Thoughts?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Savages

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Religion of peace and all that

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

U235

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@indzman said:

Savages

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

And people want to pretend evil doesn't exist.......

o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

Nothing new and sadly will probably never be old.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 top_lel
Member since 2014 • 886 Posts

@redstorm72 said:

It seems like your enemy is Islam not the terrorists. And this goes without saying but you're downright pathetic.

I am a Muslim. I live in Pakistan. This happened not but a few miles away from me. Yet all I see on the internet is "Pfft. Islam" "Just muslim things" etc... Now I've come to terms with myself that if there's something worse than ISIS, it's the western people whose only purpose is to antagonize without ever trying to see the truth. What's the difference between those people and the ISIS? well, almost none. Whereas those terrorist use the verses from the Quran in the wrong way to justify what they do, the western people take the same wrong meaning and justify their claims about Islam being 'sexist' or 'barbaric' or whatnot.

It's sad.... if anyone who's sadder than you guys here on the internet, it's us who've seen this tragedy with our own eyes happening in our own country and to our fellow brothers. Yet the world tries it's best to salt our wounds by saying "Oh it's just muslims, it's their religion that tells them to do this"....

I'm done with all this. I'm lost to apathy about anyone. Even the muslims themselves..... just screw it.

Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

Meanwhile, all the liberal news stations are focused on bashing America, for pouring water over the heads of taliban members.

Liberals make me want to vomit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

This was a school where the children of military leaders attended. The Pakistani Taliban dun goof'd hard attacking it and will likely lose the remaining goodwill they have in Pakistan.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#11 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

@Master_Live said:

Thoughts?

These people are animals and should be wiped off the face of the earth?

I read they actually beheaded some of them. I guess when you are forced to hide in holes from superior Western technology; school children make easier targets.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 top_lel

@Aljosa23 said:

This was a school where the children of military leaders attended. The Pakistani Taliban dun goof'd hard attacking it and will likely lose the remaining goodwill they have in Pakistan.

they had goodwill?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@redstorm72 said:

lol u wot m8

They didn't attack this school in the name of religion, they did it in the name of nationalism, their organization, and the overarching war the Taliban have been waging against the Pakistani government since last summer. Trying to boil it down to "hurr durrr ISLAM" is just stupid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@top_lel said:

@Aljosa23 said:

they had goodwill?

As far as I've read, yeah, in certain tribal areas but only because the people living there hate the Pakistani government.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 indzman

@top_lel said:

@Aljosa23 said:

they had goodwill?

You okay man? Stay careful :(

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 top_lel

@Aljosa23 said:

@top_lel said:

@Aljosa23 said:

they had goodwill?

As far as I've read, yeah, in certain tribal areas but only because the people living there hate the Pakistani government.

The only sympathizers of Taliban I know are the ones who are Talibans. The rest is just ...a bit confused. The real news is never let out.

@indzman said:

Oh yes I'm okay. No terrorist attack has ever happened in my city.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 indzman

@indzman said:

Oh yes I'm okay. No terrorist attack has ever happened in my city.

Glad to hear about it, stay safe man :)

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 indzman

Gaza Ali again dissapeared from GS :(

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By top_lel

@indzman: he is in Gaza...... ? right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@top_lel said:

@redstorm72 said:

It seems like your enemy is Islam not the terrorists. And this goes without saying but you're downright pathetic.

I am a Muslim. I live in Pakistan. This happened not but a few miles away from me. Yet all I see on the internet is "Pfft. Islam" "Just muslim things" etc... Now I've come to terms with myself that if there's something worse than ISIS, it's the western people whose only purpose is to antagonize without ever trying to see the truth. What's the difference between those people and the ISIS? well, almost none. Whereas those terrorist use the verses from the Quran in the wrong way to justify what they do, the western people take the same wrong meaning and justify their claims about Islam being 'sexist' or 'barbaric' or whatnot.

It's sad.... if anyone who's sadder than you guys here on the internet, it's us who've seen this tragedy with our own eyes happening in our own country and to our fellow brothers. Yet the world tries it's best to salt our wounds by saying "Oh it's just muslims, it's their religion that tells them to do this"....

I'm done with all this. I'm lost to apathy about anyone. Even the muslims themselves..... just screw it.

Except that some of these self-proclaimed Islamic nations are indeed barbaric and extremely sexist. And the population supports that nonsense.

What are we supposed to think about the religion?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 indzman

@top_lel said:

@indzman: he is in Gaza...... ? right?

Yep.

Last time during Isreal palenstine warfare this year he couldn't come to GS for a very long time ( Bombing blew network towers in his area). We feared worst. Now hes dissapeared again, if i was in his position i'd move away and my family from such place. He lives in anytime danger according to him.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 indzman

Tell me top lel why are taliban attacking your country people every now and then? Whats your goverment doing about it? last time there was a massacare in a airport right?

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 top_lel

@airshocker said:

Except that some of these self-proclaimed Islamic nations are indeed barbaric and extremely sexist. And the population supports that nonsense.

If those self-proclaimed Islamic nation of yours Include Saudi Arabia then let me tell you that real Shariah is only practiced in Makkah and Madinah. The rest is just like the rest of the "Islamic" world. And since non-Muslims aren't allowed entry in Makkah, you can't say it's sexist or barbaric.

Nothing. If you want to think about something, think about the ones who call themselves Muslims yet their whole existence doesn't even reflect the tiniest ray of Islam.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Another day in the middle east. Nothing new. Move along.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 top_lel

@indzman said:

Tell me top lel why are taliban attacking your country people every now and then? Whats your goverment doing about it? last time there was a massacare in a airport right?

There's no clear explanation for that. If one were to say that Pakistan is an 'extremely Islamic' country (which is entirely wrong since people use the word Islam in the wrong context) they would be wrong, and you know that too. The Muslims here are just like the Muslims in India. No difference.

The history may carry some answers, the cold war and then the invasion of Afghanistan resulted in all this. The government well...screw the people and the government. This was clear that something like would happen if those fatasses keep sitting on the money they earn by begging for dollars from America. The political tension served as a diversion for the Taliban to sabotage the "Zarb-e-Azab" (the largest anti-terrorism operation ever initiated). And they didn't waste any time on exploiting this golden opportunity.

What is Taliban's ulterior motive? well, one thing that we ALL should be sure about is that they aren't doing it for the religion. Islam is the direct opposite of what they do. Then what drives them? there are all sorts of rumors. Rest assured, the only thing that can be done about them is to kill them one by one and if America could only just do it's job of supplying weapons and doesn't interfere like it's our stepmom then that'd be great.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@top_lel said:

@airshocker said:

If those self-proclaimed Islamic nation of yours Include Saudi Arabia then let me tell you that real Shariah is only practiced in Makkah and Madinah. The rest is just like the rest of the "Islamic" world. And since non-Muslims aren't allowed entry in Makkah, you can't say it's sexist or barbaric.

Nothing. If you want to think about something, think about the ones who call themselves Muslims yet their whole existence doesn't even reflect the tiniest ray of Islam.

That's a cop out. Why are so many in the Muslim world eager to practice this way if the religion itself isn't telling them to do it?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic

@indzman said:

Gaza Ali again dissapeared from GS :(

Big deal....

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 top_lel

@airshocker said:

@top_lel said:

That's a cop out. Why are so many in the Muslim world eager to practice this way if the religion itself isn't telling them to do it?

What way?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@top_lel said:

@airshocker said:

@top_lel said:

What way?

Lets start with the oppressing of women and the intolerance of other religions.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 top_lel

@airshocker said:

@top_lel said:

@airshocker said:

@top_lel said:

What way?

Their choice. The law is their, if people don't follow it, who's to blame? the law or the people?

BboyStatix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BboyStatix
Member since 2007 • 651 Posts

@airshocker: seems like the guy who supported torture has the moral high ground here xD

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32  Edited By RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

@top_lel said:

@redstorm72 said:

Islam is a terrible religion. Spare me your bs about the extremists only being the minority. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Shariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@top_lel said:

@airshocker said:

@top_lel said:

@airshocker said:

@top_lel said:

What way?

Their choice. The law is their, if people don't follow it, who's to blame? the law or the people?

That's pathetic and it flies in the face of basic human rights. You're not doing a good job at defending Islam.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 top_lel

@RadecSupreme said:

@top_lel said:

@redstorm72 said:

Islam is a terrible religion. Spare your bs about the extremists only being the minority. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Shariah

LOL says the guy who links wikiislam... save me your bs. Go educate yourself on Shariah first. When you're sure you've 100% knowledge about Shariah and Islam, then come back and debate.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 top_lel

@airshocker said:

@top_lel said:

@airshocker said:

That's pathetic and it flies in the face of basic human rights. You're not doing a good job at defending Islam.

I'm defending Islam not Muslims. Islam and Muslims are two different things, I hope you at least can differentiate between them. Originally, there was just one Islam, now there are 73 sects. But only one of all is the real Islam. So, Muslim is a vague term to be used. Not every Muslim is a follower of that 'true' Islam.

Anyways, if people commit robbery despite the law forbidding them to do so, will you still blame the law? the law is helpless. And that's common sense.

BboyStatix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BboyStatix
Member since 2007 • 651 Posts

Funny how people call Muslim women oppressed without bothering to ask them how they feel. And people seem to forget the 10 hours in nyc video. Didn't seem like she was being respected to me.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LJS9502_basic

@BboyStatix said:

Funny how people call Muslim women oppressed without bothering to ask them how they feel. And people seem to forget the 10 hours in nyc video. Didn't seem like she was being respected to me.

If you only know oppression can you speak of any other life?

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 top_lel

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BboyStatix said:

if you only know lies can you speak of something else?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@top_lel said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BboyStatix said:

if you only know lies can you speak of something else?

You tell me....

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 top_lel

@LJS9502_basic: I can't.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@top_lel said:

@LJS9502_basic: I can't.

Which brings me round to what I posted above.....if it's all you know.....

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#42  Edited By RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

@top_lel said:

@RadecSupreme said:

@top_lel said:

@redstorm72 said:

Islam is a terrible religion. Spare your bs about the extremists only being the minority. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Shariah

LOL says the guy who links wikiislam... save me your bs. Go educate yourself on Shariah first. When you're sure you've 100% knowledge about Shariah and Islam, then come back and debate.

Wiki islam or not. Stats speak for themselves. I don't need to have 100% knowledge to know that the religion you follow is a blight upon social progress for this world. I don't need to know 100% of the contents of the Amanitas mushroom to know that it's bad for me.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#43 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Evil is a point of view.

That said, this crew is certainly a very negative force in the world.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@foxhound_fox said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Evil is a point of view.

Negative force in the word is a point of view as well....

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

If they're not being droned by one, they're being massacred by another. The people of Pakistan need to stand up to these thugs.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 foxhound_fox

@LJS9502_basic said:

I never said it wasn't. Thanks captain obvious.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 top_lel

@RadecSupreme said:

@top_lel said:

Wiki islam or not. Stats speak for themselves. I don't need to have 100% knowledge to know that the religion you follow is a blight upon social progress for this world. I don't need to know 100% of the contents of the Amanitas mushroom to know that it's bad for me.

Except that mushrooms and religion are two entirely different things. You can't play 1 mission of a game and say you've finished the game and your opinion on it is eligible.

See? I can do it your way too?

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Evil is a point of view.

Agreed they are doing Allahs work and will be rewarded generously in the afterlife for doing so!

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts
@thebest31406 said:

If they're not being droned by one, they're being massacred by another. The people of Pakistan need to stand up to these thugs.

Kinda hard to stand up against heavily armed thugs with guns and a very low value on human life as demonstrated by there actions over and over and over again.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 foxhound_fox
@DJ_Headshot said:
@thebest31406 said:

Kinda hard to stand up against heavily armed thugs with guns and a very low value on human life as demonstrated by there actions over and over and over again.

Pakistan has an army. They just need to oust all the corrupt government officials.

There are probably people still alive who saw Gandhi win the independence of India. They could easily do something similar, even with military action. They are just apathetic to it all.