• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

They are without a doubt a hot discussion that is going on all over the world.

Wouldn't it be better to build whole new cities (not camps) in Jordan for them who would welcome the refugees and provide good standards of living instead of letting them travel huge distances to be placed somewhere around the world?

Jordan already has many syrian refugees camps and the international community could dedicate millions of funds in building new safe places for them instead of shipping them all over the world. Immigrants would also boost the economy vastly.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Better yet send them back and tell them to fight. If it was my country at war I no I would fight. There not refugees its a silent take over. Wake up.

WW3 theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cnbb7ejzUE :P :D

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Ask Jordan.

smurfXYZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 smurfXYZ
Member since 2016 • 74 Posts

they are driven out of their countrys to be used as cheap working force ... its the new slavary wave, but instead of getting them, they bomb their homes and wait till they run for the countrys that want enslave tehm bythemself ... so convinient, you have to give them respect for reaching that degree of effective cruelty, arnt you?

meanwhile the children and women are 'taken care of' ... either they go into bordels or underground shelters ... more then 10k are already missing and no were to find ...

theres a war going on, no one is young anymore

kaealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kaealy
Member since 2004 • 2179 Posts

Right now, Sweden pays more to the refugee machine in our own country than the whole UN refugee budget. I wish we spent them on something thing more useful than 95% males in their 20-30's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

@kaealy: Sweden is already fucked but you guys also have an interesting future ahead of you. Think Lebanese Civil War anno 1975-1990.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

In the ideal world every nation would have a stockpile of food, water, shelter, medicine etc. Which could be deployed if a nation is struck with civil war and refugees flee to neighboring countries for safe harbouring. That could be sent across borders by other nations less likely to require the stockpile for themselves so to help the nations inwhich the refugees has fled to. Providig for them in the long run, even with education, until the civil war eventually ends and they can chose to return and rebuild their homes. Possibly with foreign aid so to build up infrastructure again and lay the foundation.

But alas the world is not ideal

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

The obvious solution to the refugee crisis is to abandon the Syrian regime-change project, cease funding and arming the terrorists and accept President Bashar al Assad as the legitimate leader of Syria.

But of course the US and the EU won't do that, because that wouldn't serve Israel's interests, and everything the US and the EU do anywhere in the Middle East must serve Israel's interests.

kaealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kaealy
Member since 2004 • 2179 Posts

@jointed said:

@kaealy: Sweden is already fucked but you guys also have an interesting future ahead of you. Think Lebanese Civil War anno 1975-1990.

We are probably fucked in the long run yeah, but still that money could fuel something else instead until that happens.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

The problem is we have too many Syrians fleeing the evil dictatorship. Jordan is pretty full. In 2015 alone Jordan accepted bout 670K refugees.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Take those refugees UAE. And stop complaining.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

We have a moral obligation as humans to help those in desperate need. Especially those of us in America who are partly responsible for the massive instability in that part of the world. These refugees want nothing more that to live normal lives. The least we can do is try our best to give that to them.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

read this relating to trump jr's comments the other day. it made me smile

""If I gave you a bowl of skittles and three of them were poison would you still eat them?"

"Are the other skittles human lives?"

"What?"

"Like. Is there a good chance. A really good chance. I would be saving someone from a war zone and probably their life if I ate a skittle?"

"Well sure. But the point-"

"I would eat the skittles."

"Ok-well the point is-"

"I would GORGE myself on skittles. I would eat every single fucking skittle I could find. I would STUFF myself with skittles. And when I found the poison skittle and died I would make sure to leave behind a legacy of children and of friends who also ate skittle after skittle until there were no skittles to be eaten. And each person who found the poison skittle we would weep for. We would weep for their loss, for their sacrifice, and for the fact that they did not let themselves succumb to fear but made the world a better place by eating skittles.

Because your REAL question...the one you hid behind a shitty little inaccurate, insensitive, dehumanizing racist little candy metaphor is, IS MY LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF MEN, WOMEN, AND TERRIFIED CHILDREN...

... and what kind of monster would think the answer to that question... is yes?"

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I'd rather see Europe get destroyed with Syrian/other refugees.

I wouldn't mind a few refugees with a strict background check. At least we wouldn't have to deal with other migrants coming inside the border. Also, why are we paying the price of our own government's foreign policy again?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#15 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

Since saudi Arabia is the largest world exporter of Wahhabism, and these people are fleeing Wahhabist Islamo fascists, and Saudi Arabia has 3 million air conditioned tents built for the Hajj that are unused, how about they deal with the problem? When Muslims have to escape other Muslims, in majority Muslim countries, how about it be Muslim countries who deal with the problem?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#16 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

""If I gave you a bowl of skittles and three of them were poison would you still eat them?"

"What?"

"Like. Is there a good chance. A really good chance. I would be saving someone from a war zone and probably their life if I ate a skittle?"

"Ok-well the point is-"

"I would GORGE myself on skittles. I would eat every single fucking skittle I could find. I would STUFF myself with skittles. And when I found the poison skittle and died I would make sure to leave behind a legacy of children and of friends who also ate skittle after skittle until there were no skittles to be eaten. And each person who found the poison skittle we would weep for. We would weep for their loss, for their sacrifice, and for the fact that they did not let themselves succumb to fear but made the world a better place by eating skittles.

Because your REAL question...the one you hid behind a shitty little inaccurate, insensitive, dehumanizing racist little candy metaphor is, IS MY LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF MEN, WOMEN, AND TERRIFIED CHILDREN...

... and what kind of monster would think the answer to that question... is yes?"

I agree which is why I think Canada is an evil country for not taking all the refugees. Plenty of room there.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58274 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

"What?"

"Ok-well the point is-"

LOL looooooooooooooved that response. Loved it. Huge love. I mean--Loved it. Amazing.

I don't how many of you live in the US, or have visited...but we have room. And I am still going to be scared more of my gun-toting, trump-supporting neighbor than I will be of any arab immigrant.

The real question for me is: can they assimilate?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

I'd rather see Europe get destroyed with Syrian/other refugees.

I wouldn't mind a few refugees with a strict background check. At least we wouldn't have to deal with other migrants coming inside the border. Also, why are we paying the price of our own government's foreign policy again?

It already is with all the Rape Gangs and the Police doing nothing to help the victims. Video below is from an former child bride and ex-muslim.

Loading Video...

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iandizion713

@FireEmblem_Man: Theyre saying the numbers are expected and still small considering the massive increase of migrants. People and media are just trying to blow it out of proportion. Theyre working on informing people and fixing the problems now.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FireEmblem_Man

@iandizion713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Theyre saying the numbers are expected and still small considering the massive increase of migrants. People and media are just trying to blow it out of proportion. Theyre working on informing people and fixing the problems now.

So, you think that She's lying? She's an ex-muslim, sold as a muslim bride at 9 years old, and escaped at the age 15 and moved to the US, and you think she's lying?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iandizion713

@FireEmblem_Man: I never said she was, im saying the stats although increased, are still small considering the massive increase in people. Its just propaganda groups trying to scare people. Theyll do better to inform people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

With these polling results, and numerous other polls like it, do you not find Islam to be a unique threat to the world? Rape gangs are the least of the current problem....

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: I am well aware of their crazy religious thinking. Its why we have to help them. And yes, when it comes to crazy religious thinking, they are some of the worst if not worst.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: I am well aware of their crazy religious thinking. Its why we have to help them. And yes, when it comes to crazy religious thinking, they are some of the worst if not worst.

Well, it's not helping that they can come in to Europe, take advantage of tax payers money, and then refuse them to assimilate to the culture!

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iandizion713

@FireEmblem_Man: Consider it a funding of education and better informing their people. Would you rather leave them to their safe space so that their children and childrens children can continue to be subject to such backward inhumane ideology?

You got to do something. We cant just sit and watch as their ideology continues to spread rapidly and progress at such insanely slow rates. We have to push them toward awakening.

What do you suggest we do? I think we all know education is the best way. Is that not how we awakened?

Why do you think the more Liberal countries are always trying to bring them in and educate them so much? Its cause they feel its best course of action.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Consider it a funding of education and better informing their people. Would you rather leave them to the slums so that their children and childrens children can continue to be subject to such backward inhumane ideology?

Attempts at education from the outside world in the Islamic world have been opposed root and stem everywhere they have been attempted. US aid groups cannot even eradicate polio in Muslim countries because every time they do, Imams come out with nonsense about it being a plan by the west to make Muslims impotent, or equally facile nonsense. Jihadism is not a large movement of the poor, this is a misnomer that has been debunked time after time. Also, why is it on the US and the West to fix the backwardness Islam has spread in all Muslim countries? Why is it the West' job to fund and educate the poor of these countries, when the regimes who control these people are flush in petro dollars?

When the US came into Iraq, bungled as the execution was, what was the first thing community leaders all over Baghdad and Fallujah did? They went around the streets, whipping themselves for their sins. What was the next thing they did? Burning American flags, and praising Sadaam. Because no matter his faults, he was not an infidel.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

@ferrari2001: over 21% of Syria supports Isis. Do you honestly feel all they want is normal lives?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Thats why we bring them to us. I wrote a little more to it. Its not just Americas job, its the whole worlds job and anyone with the common sense to see it as the best course of action.

Im not gonna say we are perfect at what we do. But until we find better solutions that we can accomplish together, we got to do what we can do.

Also i had to change that slums part, it wasnt the word i was looking for. It was a poor attempt to name their living condition. I was trying to use a more powerful word, but couldnt think of one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@sonicare said:

I agree which is why I think Canada is an evil country for not taking all the refugees. Plenty of room there.

lol I bet you thought this was pretty funny, huh? We have taken plenty of refugees and are taking more in.

Unlike the US, Canada isn't to blame for these people becoming refugees. ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: Thats why we bring them to us. I wrote a little more to it. Its not just Americas job, its the whole worlds job and anyone with the common sense to see it as the best course of action.

Im not gonna say we are perfect at what we do. But until we find better solutions that we can accomplish together, we got to do what we can do.

Also i had to change that slums part, it wasnt the word i was looking for. It was a poor attempt to name their living condition. I was trying to use a more powerful word, but couldnt think of one.

I have yet to even hear a single scholar on the Middle East even go so far as to entertain the idea that Islamic reform can come anywhere but from inside Islam. Bringing people to Western countries, who when scientifically polled, would rather follow islamic Sharia than the laws of the countries they fleed to, is insanity.Reforming the Islamic world must come from Muslims, and this cannot be achieved if they themselves are not the ones in charge of their own destiny, within their own countries.

The real solution is to severely pivot towards renewable energy. When oil money dries up, the Muslim despots who rule over the Muslim world will be forced to reform. They will no longer be able to simply suck money up from the ground, therefore they will need to tax their people's, and find a different source of income. When the people hold the purse strings, even in part, their governments must be somewhat accountable. Then they will confront the facts headlong, which is that Islam, and the Muslim society, has been hopelessly backward because of their religion, and they have not produced much of worth. Look at Iran, they still produce the same things they did 400 years ago, Dates and Rugs. Those are their chief exports. Then again, you dont need to produce many things when you have oil money.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 FireEmblem_Man

@Aljosa23 said:
@sonicare said:

lol I bet you thought this was pretty funny, huh? We have taken plenty of refugees and are taking more in.

Unlike the US, Canada isn't to blame for these people becoming refugees. ;)

I'm sure that Trudeau will soon rename Canada to Canakhstan in order for those refugees feel right at home ;)

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: It must come from both. We have to continue to work with these countries. And countries who dont want to work together must be sanctioned.

Also that oil money does help them progress. They have to sell it to us and in exchange for us buying we can reach new agreements.

Its like the war on drugs. People are gonna get their money anyway possible. Its best to work with them even if they are a little crazy. We can educate them so they make better decisions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: It must come from both. We have to continue to work with these countries. And countries who dont want to work together must be sanctioned.

Also that oil money do help them progress. They have to sell it to us and in exchange for us buying we can reach new agreements.

So, with the polling data available, coupled with the sentiment in Muslim countries towards the west, it is our job to force sanctions on a religious group that views all outsiders as being infidels?

Has our oil policy helped the Muslim world since FDR? He told them the West does not care about their human rights record, just to keep the oil flowing. How does giving more money to despots help the world at all? Reach new agreements? What are you talking about? If we do not eliminate the West' need for Middle Eastern oil, the agreement will be as it has always been with OPEC nations, We buy the oil, they dictate supply and price. and allow vicious dictators to fund terrorist group after terrorist group with our money. How is that helpful in any way?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Easy, in the middle east countries that we have the biggest deals with, we have the most progress. In countries that we dont deal with, we have the most extremism. It takes a very long time to combat religious ways, just look at how other religions have progressed in modern countries.

Doing nothing wont work. It never has.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: Easy, in the middle east countries that we have the biggest deals with, we have the most progress. In countries that we dont deal with, we have the most extremism. It takes a very long time to combat religious ways, just look at how other religions have progressed in modern countries.

Doing nothing wont work. It never has.

Saudi Arabia is our largest importer from the Middle East, and they are one of the most ruthless, if not the most ruthless, despotisms even in the Middle East. This, and as I stated before, they are the chief creator and exporter of Wahhabism in the world. Making big oil deals means these country's leaders simply have more money to promote their particular brand of Islam, especially in the West over the last 35 years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-saudi-arabia_us_571526efe4b0060ccda3e7a8 Our country has been steadily buying more, and negotiating foreign sales of oil, from the Saudi family for decades. Their human rights abuses have gotten worse, debunking your theory.

The christians did not have anybody to help them reform. They were not making deals for products. Their beliefs were forcing their societies to stagnate. They did the reforming over hundreds of years. It is not up to anybody but Muslims to reform their faith and their countries. The only difference is that we do not have hundreds of years, and Islam is a uniquely violent ideology.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Again, weve done been through this, Saudi Arabia has made major progress. You cant just sit their and do nothing, thats the cowards way.

And Christianity was forced, they ran away and migrated to America because of religious persecution. We accepted tons of immigrants running away from Christianity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: Again, weve done been through this, Saudi Arabia has made major progress. You cant just sit their and do nothing, thats the cowards way.

And Christianity was forced, they ran away and migrated to America.,

Please read the article I might have edited in before you posted. It shows that they are not improving. It is important to note that Muslim countries were actually on the cusp of modernity before Roosevelt started the US buying oil from them. They slid back into what we see today AFTER the oil money rushed in.

The protestant fleeing from America was after the reformation, so your example is not true.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/saudi-arabia-women-text

Saudi Arabia has changed a ton. Why you ignore their success is a shame and insult to their people. Sure they arent perfect, but they are progressing.

And im not just talking about just Protestants, many, many more religious and non religious fleed from religious percussion. Its whole reason our country has freedom of religion. And yes, many died fighting for it.

All through out our years we have accepted people fleeing from all types of religions. Its why so many love America cause they are free to believe what they want and how they want.

And we fought for it. We didnt just sit their and pray change would come. We fought for change to happen. Sure it was slow, but we made progress.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/saudi-arabia-women-text

Saudi Arabia has changed a ton. Why you ignore their success is a shame and insult to their people. Sure they arent perfect, but they are progressing.

And im not just talking about Protestants, many, many more religious and non religious flee from religious percussion. Its whole reason our country has freedom of religion. And yes, many died fighting for it.

Like in the other thread, women in coffeeshops, or maaaaaybe getting the privilege of driving in 10 years is nothing, when the state is murdering dissidents, silencing reporters, executing homosexuals and women who do not conform, murdering apostates, and is the chief exporter of terrorism in the world. It is you who does a disservice to those people by falling for little op ed pieces, while marginalizing the hideous abuses.

The religious conflicts within the Christian world were not nearly as bad as the current, or contemporary schisms and wars between sects of Islam. Furthermore, this country has not had widespread religious persecution anywhere near what happens to the Muslim world today. There have been genocides on The Armenians (christians killed by Muslim turks), Rwanda (Catholics against protestants) and The Balkans (catholics and protestants) along with a great many other feuds. However, there is not international christian support for any of these misdeeds. Jews in this country do not live in ghettos. In The Middle East, however, they have all been forced into Israel because of Muslim homicidal intolerance.

I have yet to see how the reformation of this uniquely backward religion is the job of the West.

Please address as to how you think oil money will cause these countries to behave better, despite the 75 year history of the opposite.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Again, the debate wasnt that they are perfect, it was that they are making progress. And again, no one is saying it was worst immigration. And again, buying oil from them helps us make money to further help in educating them and work deals. Ive already answered your question.

No one is claiming buying oil from them is best solution, but it is a solution and helps. Its about progress. Sitting around doing nothing is the cowards way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: Again, the debate wasnt that they are perfect, it was that they are making progress. And again, no one is saying it was worst immigration. And again, buying oil from them helps use make money to further help in educating them and work deals. Ive already answered your question.

We pay the leaderships of these countries, chiefly Saudi Arabia. Our money does not have strings attached, and it not portioned by us, or them, for education. I have already stated on multiple occasions that the "education" that is prevelant in Saudi Arabia, and more of the Middle East by the day, is that of the Madrassa. Madrassas teach Wahhabism. ISIS is a Wahhabist group. If oil money were at all a guarantee of education and poverty assistance, Saudi Arabia would be leading the world in education, not Wahhabism. Saudi Arabia uses their oil money to fund and support terrorist groups. One after another, they have been shown to be linked to any manner of groups. This is not surprising, as they adopt the same violent ideology.

Once again, you simply stated that this money will enable work deals. You have not explained what a work deal is at all.

I am pretty sure the homosexuals and women in Saudi Arabia will be really happy to know that they will have equality in a hundred year's time. Makes being stoned to death that much easier.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: We have worked many deals with Saudi Arabia through the decades. We have watched them progress in many ways and continue to progress. Change dont come fast with these people, they are stuck in their ways. Something is better then nothing.

What do you want us to do? Stop buying their oil? Saudi Arabia possesses 18% of the world's proven petroleum reserves, ranks as the largest exporter of petroleum.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: We have worked many deals with Saudi Arabia through the decades. We have watched them progress in many ways and continue to progress. Change dont come fast with these people, they are stuck in their ways. Something is better then nothing.

What do you want us to do? Stop buying their oil? Saudi Arabia possesses 18% of the world's proven petroleum reserves, ranks as the largest exporter of petroleum.

Yes, I do want us to pivot towards the myriad of renewable energies. We get most of our oil from Canada anyways, and the roughly 17-20 percent of our imports that are from Saudi Arabia could be phased out, and bought from countries who dont use the money to fund terrorist groups and feed their people to the flames.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Syrians flee their own country and get America and Russia to fight their war.

I don't give a shit about them.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Canada produces a different type of oil. America has to buy our oil from the middle east, the dessert produces thin oil needed for our modern civilizations. Until we a better source of fuel, we are stuck dealing with them.

And who knows, maybe soon we will take out Saudi Arabia. So far we have been taking out the worst of the worst, so soon, Saudi Arabia will be next if they dont change faster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: Canada produces a different type of oil. America has to buy our oil from the middle east, the dessert produces thin oil needed for our modern civilizations. Until we a better source of fuel, we are stuck dealing with them.

And who knows, maybe soon we will take out Saudi Arabia. So far we have been taking out the worst of the worst, so soon, Saudi Arabia will be next if they dont change faster.

So, how does that mean it is up to the US to bring in all these refugees?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Its not, weve done been through this, its up to the whole world.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Which country/countries cause the problem?...they're the one who should be taking them in. :P

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 iandizion713

@superbuuman: Thats the problem, the refugees are running from the country causing the problem.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: Its not, weve done been through this, its up to the whole world.

How, and why? No scholar debates the fact that Islamic reformation must come from the inside, so how does uprooting all of these Muslims from their countries, and putting them into Western countries, where the polling data shows they do not want to adopt most Liberal principles, solve this problem? When polled, 52 percent of British Muslims said being gay should be banned outright. This is in Britian, in which Muslims are far more liberal than Muslims in Islamic theocracies. Explain how it is up to anybody but Islam, and it's followers to amend the problem they created.