This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts

I just had the same nightmare three times in month:

It starts all normally on a field trip with a group of people, we walk upstairs to what looks like an abandoned house, I enter the house and see people I know on the ground unconcious. Suddenly a voice is heard that is saying something in a weird language, I feel scared and try to run away knowing that something bad will happen. When [whatever it is] finishes the sentence all doors shut, and everybody is paralysed, white thick fog covers the floor and my vision starts to blur red, before fainting I can barely see people pulled down to the floor and taken away very quickly, then I feel something grabs my foot and I hit my head.

Then I wake up sweating cold. It feels ****** horrible.

Have you had similar dreams?

OptimusLupus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 OptimusLupus
Member since 2005 • 1323 Posts

It starts all normally on a field trip with a group of people, we walk upstairs to what looks like an abandoned house, I enter the house and see people I know on the ground unconcious. Suddenly a voice is heard that is saying something in a weird language, I feel scared and try to run away knowing that something bad will happen. When [whatever it is] finishes the sentence all doors shut, and everybody is paralysed, white thick fog covers the floor and my vision starts to blur red, before fainting I can barely see people pulled down to the floor and taken away very quickly, then I feel something grabs my foot and I hit my head.

Tuky06

Dreams. Hard topic, once i had the same dream every night for a month and a half-it would progress a little bit further and further every night until i knew the true meaning. Perhaps your dream is trying to tell you something, you have to find that out for yourself--or is there anything happening recently that may be spurring these thoughts?

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
I don't see how dreams have meanings. I've never found out anything that has a meaning at all with any of my dreams.
lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts
...And then you mom got scared?
Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts
[QUOTE="Tuky06"]

OptimusLupus

Dreams. Hard topic, once i had the same dream every night for a month and a half-it would progress a little bit further and further every night until i knew the true meaning. Perhaps your dream is trying to tell you something, you have to find that out for yourself--or is there anything happening recently that may be spurring these thoughts?

no, but I'm always wondering if I'm dreaming or not because those nightmares feel pretty real.

OptimusLupus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 OptimusLupus

I don't see how dreams have meanings. I've never found out anything that has a meaning at all with any of my dreams.Zaeryn

Have you ever considered that a dream may not really be a dream. Is a "dream" a shadow of the real world or is the "real world" a shadow of these "dreams". Life is but a dream.

Mumbles527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mumbles527
Member since 2004 • 7706 Posts
Next time you go to bed, pretend to sleep but don't actually sleep. That way you can catch the bastard when he tries to bring you your nightmare.
OptimusLupus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 OptimusLupus
[QUOTE="OptimusLupus"][QUOTE="Tuky06"]

Tuky06

no, but I'm always wondering if I'm dreaming or not because those nightmares feel pretty real.

Thats good. Sometimes my dreams are more real than my "life", such that they even last longer--imean sometimes i had a dream that lasted a whole day in a nights sleep. I was a day ahead of everyone else until i figured out it was a dream. Once i went to sleep in my dream, and awoke still dreaming. Weird situations.

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts

[QUOTE="Zaeryn"]I don't see how dreams have meanings. I've never found out anything that has a meaning at all with any of my dreams.OptimusLupus

Have you ever considered that a dream may not really be a dream. Is a "dream" a shadow of the real world or is the "real world" a shadow of these "dreams". Life is but a dream.

I'm not so sure. Usually my dreams are of too little importance to remember. All I can remember though, is vague little bits that I can't piece together. And for some reason, sleeping feels better than what we call "reality". It's kind of strange. A few of them that I remember are about things that happened in the past, in different situations. It just feels weird to wake up sometimes. Dreaming is a weird concept.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

As I walked through an empty city in the dead of the night

An ominous fog crept up and around the corners, streets, buildings, and my consciousness.

All I could see were the outlines of buildings, they stood out as if they were living monoliths, watching me and judging

I could hear footsteps that were not my own

I look behind me

'twas none other than the Grim Reaper himself! :o

I run. I run as fast as my legs would allow. But as fast as i ran it seemed I went nowhere, the streets seemed endless and I had made no distance from the Reaper. He did not walk, yet I heard his footsteps and the stench of his breath...it was like that of a rotten carcass.

I needed to make a desperate turn. Anywhere would be fine. I turned left, through two great monoliths. But as I ran, I met a dead end. My path blocked by a great white obelisk.

I turn around to meet my fate.

The Reaper slows down to a small, almost crawl-like pace. Though it crouches, it dwarfs me. I could not bear the stench of it's breath, and as it crept closer, it lifted it's hood.

I stared face to face with the very creature I had wronged that day, with the very creature I prayed to God to forgive me. It's cold, dead eyes fixed themselves upon me, and said only one, excruciatingly accusing thing.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

(I had this dream when I was younger, I had to slaughter a cow and I had nightmares, I remember it so clearly :()

quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

Quick armchair assessment: fear of being abandoned.

50 bucks please.

OptimusLupus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 OptimusLupus
[QUOTE="OptimusLupus"]

[QUOTE="Zaeryn"]I don't see how dreams have meanings. I've never found out anything that has a meaning at all with any of my dreams.Zaeryn

I'm not so sure. Usually my dreams are of too little importance to remember. All I can remember though, is vague little bits that I can't piece together. And for some reason, sleeping feels better than what we call "reality". It's kind of strange. A few of them that I remember are about things that happened in the past, in different situations. It just feels weird to wake up sometimes. Dreaming is a weird concept.

Yes i find this puzzling, most people awake only to forget their dreams upon the opening of their eyes. But i shall usually awake-remember the dream perfectly, thought i shall usually forget the day before.

quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

I don't see how dreams have meanings. I've never found out anything that has a meaning at all with any of my dreams.Zaeryn

If you know what to look for they do have meanings but they are disguised well.

Putzwapputzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 Putzwapputzen
Member since 2005 • 4462 Posts
oh dude that sucks, i hate nightmares, theyre the worst. though they never happen that often for me.
lil_buddy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lil_buddy7
Member since 2007 • 982 Posts
nope, havent had one of those but iv had the one where you cant move or open your eyes thats scarey
Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts
I had a dream nazis took over the supermarket I work at :|
enormousaxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 enormousaxie
Member since 2006 • 9366 Posts
I dont remember my dreams.. =/
Silchas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Silchas
Member since 2006 • 17050 Posts
nope, havent had one of those but iv had the one where you cant move or open your eyes thats scareylil_buddy7
Your sig is misspelled. It's "modded"
ogreiron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 ogreiron
Member since 2004 • 203 Posts
try googling what this dream might mean, man i hate nightmares they give me the willies! lol thats right! the willies!
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
NO WAY!!! I've been in several horror movie dreams, but nothing like that!!! :shock:
Bobby_Oz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Bobby_Oz
Member since 2004 • 4155 Posts
I once had a dream that my uncle was god and he was a Judge
DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points