This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thenarkallaptar
thenarkallaptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 thenarkallaptar
Member since 2005 • 983 Posts
Alright so right now I have stretched my ears to 14g and I'm planning to go to 8g. Anybody else have any experience doing this?
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts
Nope... I have no clue about this.
swatsickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 swatsickle
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts

Are you stretching them for a piercing or something?

chikinlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chikinlad
Member since 2008 • 1167 Posts

How big is that? Can you fit your arm through it yet?

shoot-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6 shoot-first
Member since 2004 • 9788 Posts

I don't stretch that part of my body. o_o

swatsickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 swatsickle
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts

I don't stretch that part of my body.

shoot-first

That's what she said.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

For the life of me I don't understand this stupid fad. People who do this look RIDICULOUSLY stupid, and you can't ever hide them for times when it needs to be done. Not to mention in 10 years when you're an adult and realize you can't look like a fool in the workplace, you can't just take the "plug" out and let the hole heal. The ears are perminently deformed. Maybe someone can explain this to me. :|

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#9 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
I went from 14 to 8 and it was so painful and took awhile, I would recommend getting them repierced at a bigger gauge.
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 spazzx625

For the life of me I don't understand this stupid fad. People who do this look RIDICULOUSLY stupid, and you can't ever hide them for times when it needs to be done. Not to mention in 10 years when you're an adult and realize you can't look like a fool in the workplace, you can't just take the "plug" out and let the hole heal. The ears are perminently deformed. Maybe someone can explain this to me. :|

Pirate700

I wear mine at my workplace. I have 4 gauge. The holes actually close up within a few hours.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

spazzx625

I wear mine at my workplace. I have 4 gauge. The holes actually close up within a few hours.

I'm talking about those one's that are the size of frickin dinner plates I see kids with now. They look like they're from some aftican tribe or something. I'm waiting for neck stretching to be the next big fad. :lol:

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 spazzx625

I'm talking about those one's that are the size of frickin dinner plates I see kids with now. They look like they're from some aftican tribe or something. I'm waiting for neck stretching to be the next big fad. :lol:

Pirate700
Yeah, maybe it's to go along with their tribal tattoos...Ya know...Because they're from a tribe :lol:
jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts

Pirate700
I've never understood this either. To me it'd be the same as if I wrapped my hand every day until my fingers pointed in opposite directions. Just a pointless self-inflicted deformity. Your ears are gonna look great when you're 60 :lol:. Just wait till you go for an interview for a real job, too. Good luck with that.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

spazzx625

Yeah, maybe it's to go along with their tribal tattoos...Ya know...Because they're from a tribe :lol:

I'm tellin ya spazz, neck stretching and lip-plates will be next. Mark my word. :P

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 spazzx625

I'm tellin ya spazz, neck stretching and lip-plates will be next. Mark my word. :P

Pirate700
Noted. We could start planning our insults now... "Hey, necky! Nice neck!" *high fives*
jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

spazzx625
Noted. We could start planning our insults now... "Hey, necky! Nice neck!" *high fives*

(For the lip-platers) You kiss your mother with that mouth? :lol:
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

spazzx625

:lol: Will do.

Taphophiliac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Taphophiliac
Member since 2009 • 101 Posts
Alright so right now I have stretched my ears to 14g and I'm planning to go to 8g. Anybody else have any experience doing this?thenarkallaptar
I highly recommend getting a set of tapers. Depending on your ears ... maybe do a 12 or 10. If you tear now the rest of the process will suck!! Patience is key. I'm at 1/2 an inch. I wear work appropriate gem plugs. People can't tell. Going out and on weekends I wear my more ornate and eyelets. I won't go bigger or wear them forever. I can take them out still and they will go down quite a bit. I've let them out for a couple of months and the went back to almost normal. You couldn't see through them at all. If you pierce a big chunk you won't stretch back right. It is easier ... but I like knowing that they can go back to their shape. Trust me. Tapers. Good luck!
lucky13jesse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lucky13jesse
Member since 2009 • 187 Posts

im set at 5/8g