Steve Jobs Resigns As Apple CEO, Tim Cook Named As Replacement.

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6158 Posts

0826_steve_jobs_02PCN

I knew he was sick, but this picture is pretty shocking. As much as I loathe the company, I hope he does get better...

Haziqonfire

Holy crap! He's really taken a turn for the worse if that picture is to be believed. I'm not really a fan of Apple either but it's sad to see someone deteriorate like this. Is it cancer he's suffering from?

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#102 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

0826_steve_jobs_02PCN

I knew he was sick, but this picture is pretty shocking. As much as I loathe the company, I hope he does get better...

PernicioEnigma

Holy crap! He's really taken a turn for the worse if that picture is to be believed. I'm not really a fan of Apple either but it's sad to see someone deteriorate like this. Is it cancer he's suffering from?

Yes -- quite sad. :(

DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

0826_steve_jobs_02PCN

Haziqonfire

Is that picture real? I mean...wow...if it is. Best of luck to Steve, it's really a shame when someone like Jobs went to great extent to take care of themselves and make sure they were healthy, and end up like that yet people who couldn't care less about their health end up living far longer.