Spider-Man: Far From Home wins the box office weekend with a great opening for a Spider-Man!

#1 Posted by DaVillain- (36927 posts) -

(Note: The numbers below are for the 4 day holiday weekend 4th of July U.S)

1. Spider-Man: Far From Home: $93.6 Million ($185.0 Million since Tuesday & new release)
  2. Toy Story 4: $34.3 Million
  3. Yesterday: $10.7 Million
  4. Annabelle Comes Home: $9.7 Million
  5. Aladdin: $7.6 Million
  6. Midsommar: $6.5 Million ($10.9 Million since Wednesday & new release)
  7. The Secret Life of Pets 2: $4.7 Million
  8. Men in Black: International: $3.6 Million
  9. Avengers: Endgame: $3.1 Million
  10. Rocketman: $2.7 Million

I'm glad Spider-Man Far from Home did very well and same with Midsommar. Saw both films and it was a nice holiday for movies in general. Recommend go checking out Midsommar if you like anything with religion zealots & Cults stuff.

July 5-7 mojo's box office weekend

#2 Posted by PSP107 (17477 posts) -

@davillain-:

Is Men in Black International a flop?

#3 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (15754 posts) -
@PSP107 said:

It's the lowest grossing of the four movies to date, and it's been out almost a month already. Not a flat out bomb, but definitely a disappointment.

#4 Posted by DaVillain- (36927 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@davillain-:

It got poor reviews and it didn't have stars like Will Smith & Tommy Lee Jones since the previous films is what made MIB interesting to go see. I thought the film was alright but it sure was better then MIB2 but I actually did like MIB3.

#5 Posted by VFighter (5014 posts) -

Going to see Spidey hopefully Monday afternoon. While I don't think Homecoming was the best Spiderman film (Spiderman 2 with Toby still holds that crown) I do think the new kid is the best Spiderman we've got to date. Really looking forward to far from home.

#6 Posted by nintendoboy16 (36342 posts) -
@vfighter said:

Going to see Spidey hopefully Monday afternoon. While I don't think Homecoming was the best Spiderman film (Spiderman 2 with Toby still holds that crown) I do think the new kid is the best Spiderman we've got to date. Really looking forward to far from home.

Dude... watch Into the Spider-Verse.

#7 Posted by sakaiXx (5707 posts) -

Zero interest in spidey. I think its because so many spidey movies this past 20 years I got burned out. I just lost interest in this one, great that people love it have fun.

#8 Posted by Willy105 (24836 posts) -

@sakaixx said:

Zero interest in spidey. I think its because so many spidey movies this past 20 years I got burned out. I just lost interest in this one, great that people love it have fun.

I would feel the same way if the last three Spiderman movies weren't also the three best Spiderman movies ever made.

#9 Posted by shellcase86 (4431 posts) -

@Willy105 said:
@sakaixx said:

I would feel the same way if the last three Spiderman movies weren't also the three best Spiderman movies ever made.

True.

Plus Spiderverse was soooooooooooooooooooooo good!