Spider-Man: Far From Home new trailer is out (trailer contains Endgame spoilers)

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 7773 Posts

I think it's looking pretty good and they're addressing some of the aftermath of the snap in the movie. What do you think and are you looking forward to the movie?

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 38490 Posts

I knew it. Multiverse incoming! Nice of them to put Endgame spoiler warning before the trailer. So it seems the rumor about Mysterio being from an alternate Earth is true. Of course the guy could still be a fraud but seems like they're playing him as a hero pretty straight. The real plot twist will be if he's really good throughout the movie. Mysterio is obviously lying or at the very least misleading. Though it's kind of a stretch that he's making a fool of Fury like that.

I really hope the Sony & Marvel deal keeps going because not only does this movie have a lot of potential, but the running theme of Peter "Stepping up" to be the next Iron Man equivalent will feel very wasted if they can't use the character anymore.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 5197 Posts

Hasn't Mysterio been a MCU villain in various inclinations?

I have to watch the first Spiderman (of this version) before the upcoming film but it looks promising.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 44781 Posts

Looks very meh.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1408 Posts

The multiverse will be a headfake. Mysterio will have conjured all of these illusions himself to trick everyone into believing he’s a legit superhero when he “destroys” them all.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 38490 Posts

@Solaryellow said:

Hasn't Mysterio been a MCU villain in various inclinations?

Mysterio has always been a villain in the Spider-Man universe comics. In this trailer we see, he's seen as a hero but most fans like me suspect he's playing along as a hero cause Mysterio is a Con Artist claiming to be from another world is what we expect from a villain.

I have to watch the first Spiderman (of this version) before the upcoming film but it looks promising.

Not exactly, this movie takes place after Avengers Endgame though. If you watch Infinity War, you meet one of Peter's friend during the school bus scene which is all you needed to know so yeah, I'm sure you're good to go and I heard the Vulture from Homecoming won't be in this latest Spider-Man movie anyways, so you're all set to go.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#7 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 35481 Posts

Jake Gyllenhaal's a great actor, watch for that.

Prefer Sam Raimi over the Marvels.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 9802 Posts

So far it looks mediocre to be honest. I'm still going to watch it though.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 2526 Posts

The only thing that I'm weary about is what the school life will be like past Endgame. Logically it's safe to assume half of the school got dusted and the other half stayed in school. When everyone that got dusted returned after Endgame without any age, that would mean the other half that survived from Infinity War did age and so some school kids/teachers should have aged or even graduated by then. That's my biggest thing I hope they will address in this film.