Sony should have introduced Last of Us Part 2 PS5 Console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KarlCarlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 KarlCarlo
Member since 2020 • 7 Posts

Yesterday, Sony announced it’s upcoming Last of Us Part 2 PS4 Pro Console. The Console will be in limited numbers, and their pre-orders have started already. Moreover, the limited PS4 Pro features encrypted Ellie’s tattoo. Along with that, it’ll come with similar themed DualShock 4 Controller, Last of Us Part 2 Physical copy, and extra contents that can be redeemed digitally.

We all know PS5 will be released in the coming months. Most importantly, it’ll have better hardware, hence better performance and future support. The Console is also reported to be priced at $470 which is just $70 more than The Last of Us 2 PS4 Pro. I don’t mean to say PS4 Pro is outdated, however, if you have the chance to get futuristic hardware, with better performance, and latest titles.

I think I’ll definitely go with the PS5 because sooner or later PS5 will also have The Last of Us Part 2 game. Along with that, I’ll prefer spending $70 more, and stick to the latest hardware than purchasing a 4-year-old console. Lastly, Sony played the Ghost of Tsushima card very well. They have given people a reason to purchase the PS4, because who would like to miss Ghost of Tsushima?

KarlCarlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 KarlCarlo
Member since 2020 • 7 Posts

Someone posted on this forum, that pre-orders are over as they are out of stock??

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 15937 Posts

Not on THIS forum, as any topics related to gaming isn't allowed in Off-Topic.