So Who Else DOESN'T Get Anything for Christmas.

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spam-Robot
Member since 2007 • 653 Posts

JUst like the title says.

Last year I was 14 and my parents refused to give me anything for Christmas because I had a C in a class, now I just really don't give a @%!@ anymore, I'll just act like I do on any day, except that this time my friends will all be busy, so I'll just be on here and playing some TF2.

Christmas just isn't the same anymore, It really starts to feel like a consumers holiday as soon as you get past the whole "SANTAS NOT REAL?!", honestly, I still wish I believed in Santa.

Boring_Bland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Boring_Bland
Member since 2007 • 943 Posts

sucks for you. i'm gonna have a great xmas

SlashDementia3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SlashDementia3
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts

Last year I was 14 and my parents refused to give me anything for Christmas because I had a C in a class, now I just really don't give a @%!@ anymore, I'll just act like I do on any day, except that this time my friends will all be busy, so I'll just be on here and playing some TF2.

Christmas just isn't the same anymore, It really starts to feel like a consumers holiday as soon as you get past the whole "SANTAS NOT REAL?!", honestly, I still wish I believed in Santa.

spam-Robot

I'm donating a guitar. And not getting anything.
spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 spam-Robot

sucks for you. i'm gonna have a great xmas

Boring_Bland

Congrats, unlike other people who don't get anything (I know some), I ain't synical and want everyone else to have a bad christmas.

Good job slash, that will go to someone who wants to really play

TurninTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TurninTricks
Member since 2007 • 535 Posts
I may get some money but I never really had a good christmas with nice gifts. the best I ever got was Mario Paint
CRS98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 CRS98
Member since 2004 • 9036 Posts
You just need to give them a list so they can give you presents. Unless they're broke or just don't givea rat's ass. If the latter, I feel sad for you.
Griefing-Sam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Griefing-Sam
Member since 2007 • 186 Posts
Do you happen to be black? Just a question. Don't take it personally or anything.
-Sniper99-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 -Sniper99-
Member since 2004 • 8983 Posts
I actually enjoy the family dinner the most:) It's fun to be in the festive spirit:D
Avatar image for deactivated-605ba7fd6332a
deactivated-605ba7fd6332a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-605ba7fd6332a
Member since 2005 • 12039 Posts
I will not be receiving gifts for Christmas this year, same as the past 18 years of my life.
shaunmc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10 shaunmc
Member since 2003 • 1957 Posts

spam-Robot

Dude! Spoiler tag.

-Cranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Cranium
Member since 2003 • 4377 Posts
That's too bad man. You should get each of your parents nice gifts. Show them some real holiday cheer (and make them really regret not getting you squat.)
Honenheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Honenheim
Member since 2007 • 5402 Posts

Im on a tight budget right now .....so i doubt ill get anything for myself.

SorasGhost009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SorasGhost009
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
man dude, if my parents wewre like yours i would never get anything, i have 2 c's and 1 d
spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 spam-Robot

No, I'm not black, and no, I'm not tight with money. My parents used to give me 100$ a month up until last year, when I entered high school, they just got really strict, even on the dumbest things, hell, I didn't get a graduation present because I got a suspension 3 weeks prior (I'll only detail if someone asks).

Anyways, I have like 70$, so I might donate it to a local church.

Boring_Bland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Boring_Bland
Member since 2007 • 943 Posts

man dude, if my parents wewre like yours i would never get anything, i have 2 c's and 1 dSorasGhost009

i have an f and i'm still getting stuff

spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 spam-Robot

MIght as well clear this up, my current grades right now;

A

A

B

A

A

F.

You guys know what the F is?

Civics and Economics, AKA , American Government.

Now this is my first year in America, so I have no CLUE how the system works, let alone be put in an honours Sophomore class that requires me to know all of this. And to top it off, there is no Core Academy available, so even if I TRY to get a tutor, its simply impossible. I will pass, but maybe just a 70 (passing grade here, way too high).

TurninTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TurninTricks
Member since 2007 • 535 Posts

No, I'm not black, and no, I'm not tight with money. My parents used to give me 100$ a month up until last year, when I entered high school, they just got really strict, even on the dumbest things, hell, I didn't get a graduation present because I got a suspension 3 weeks prior (I'll only detail if someone asks).

spam-Robot

Lets hear about the suspension you racist

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts

spam-Robot

Bring out your inner orator! Make them feel bad that they would be so cruel as to deny you a present.

(Am I being sarcastic? Who knows.... :twisted: )

spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 spam-Robot
[QUOTE="spam-Robot"]

TurninTricks

Er......? Someone asked me "Are you black?", so I answered it.

I got into a fight in school.

Someone pushed me on the ground, started hitting me, stuff like that. Eventually he hit me hard enough to knock my glasses off, and I just lost it, because the teachers at our school didn't do jack #%!%, and believe me, I did try to report the kid. Well I get mad enough and punch him as hard as I could in the face, breaking his nose, so he's on the ground and bleeding, when the teacher asks what happened, the dirtbag lies and said I attacked him for no reason, luckily my friends were there, and told the teacher what really happened, I still got suspended because "Self Defence" means defending yourself, and not hitting back, which IMO is a stupid school rule.

-Sniper99-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#20 -Sniper99-
Member since 2004 • 8983 Posts

spam-Robot
I'm asking :oops:
Ze_ALEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ze_ALEX
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts

spam-Robot

you mind sharing with that suspension?

spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 spam-Robot

Post above yours. Copy and paste if youmissed it

Someone pushed me on the ground, started hitting me, making fun of me, stuff like that. Eventually he hit me hard enough to knock my glasses off, and I just lost it, because the teachers at our school didn't do jack #%!%, and believe me, I did try to report the kid. Well I get mad enough and punch him as hard as I could in the face, breaking his nose, so he's on the ground and bleeding, when the teacher asks what happened, the dirtbag lies and said I attacked him for no reason, luckily my friends were there, and told the teacher what really happened, I still got suspended because "Self Defence" means defending yourself, and not hitting back, which IMO is a stupid school rule.

Anyways, my parents are bad enough that if I tried to "bring out my inner orator", they would just smack me across the face and send me to my room.

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
[QUOTE="TurninTricks"][QUOTE="spam-Robot"]

spam-Robot

Someone pushed me on the ground, started hitting me, stuff like that. Eventually he hit me hard enough to knock my glasses off, and I just lost it, because the teachers at our school didn't do jack #%!%, and believe me, I did try to report the kid. Well I get mad enough and punch him as hard as I could in the face, breaking his nose, so he's on the ground and bleeding, when the teacher asks what happened, the dirtbag lies and said I attacked him for no reason, luckily my friends were there, and told the teacher what really happened, I still got suspended because "Self Defence" means defending yourself, and not hitting back, which IMO is a stupid school rule.

i've always found it stupid how you can get in trouble for self defense. mine is the same way. do they expect you to just stand there and get your *** kicked?

spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 spam-Robot
[QUOTE="spam-Robot"][QUOTE="TurninTricks"][QUOTE="spam-Robot"]

shoeman12

i've always found it stupid how you can get in trouble for self defense. mine is the same way. do they expect you to just stand there and get your *** kicked?

Exactly, like "Hey , your getting your *** beat, but you can't defend yourself, so just stand there" Like that actually works. I'd like to see the guy who made that rule get his *** kicked and not do anything about it.

Griefing-Sam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Griefing-Sam
[QUOTE="spam-Robot"]

TurninTricks

Racism is discriminating.
Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ilived
Member since 2007 • 5516 Posts
Well I just turned 19 and it's been three years since I've gotten a gift in christmas. We do put up the tree and everything, but that whole present under the tree crap is too lame now.
spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 spam-Robot

Well I just turned 19 and it's been three years since I've gotten a gift in christmas. We do put up the tree and everything, but that whole present under the tree crap is too lame now.Ilived

:O Nice Sig, KMFDM SUCKS! (not really, just hope you get the joke).

really, never thought you "outgrew" getting presents :P

Avatar image for gorilazandgames
gorilazandgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 gorilazandgames
Member since 2006 • 7937 Posts
I'm muslim so.... no.
spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 spam-Robot

I'm muslim so.... no.gorilazandgames

That's cool.

I think I might get some friends and we could just have our own little private "party" between ourselves. If I can :)

jimbob9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jimbob9999
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts
Well my 360 is broken at the moment, so there's nothing I really want right now.
My girlfriend is leaving to go see her family on christmas morning, so I won't get to see here either.

Still, it'll be nice to see all my family for a bit.
If I were you I'd get something for yourself with the bit of cash you do have and hold off opening it until christmas day.
Griefing-Sam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Griefing-Sam

[QUOTE="gorilazandgames"]I'm muslim so.... no.spam-Robot

That's cool.

I think I might get some friends and we could just have our own little private "party" between ourselves. If I can :)

Pretty hot.

[spoiler] Wait. You do mean you are killing yourselves like some pitiful cult, right? [/spoiler]

RapIsAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RapIsAwesome
Member since 2007 • 1919 Posts
I get alot of stuff.
spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 spam-Robot

I get alot of stuff.RapIsAwesome

Then why did you need to post here?

I might get something for myself then I guess.

Avatar image for gorilazandgames
gorilazandgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gorilazandgames
Member since 2006 • 7937 Posts

[QUOTE="gorilazandgames"]I'm muslim so.... no.spam-Robot

That's cool.

sounds cool.
spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 spam-Robot

Turns out all of them are having a party with their family, sucks that my relatives are all in Europe.

I'll get out of the house probably, just walk around or something, its going to be 75 degrees that day.

Avatar image for AlternatingCaps
AlternatingCaps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AlternatingCaps
Member since 2007 • 1714 Posts

I ain't synical

spam-Robot

Would that C happen to be in English?

lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
I've never gotten anything to be honest...Don't get me wrong we still celebrate Christmas but we usually avoid presents as it usually gets out of hand with people asking for unbelieavably expensive things so we just don't do presents.
spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 spam-Robot
[QUOTE="spam-Robot"]

I ain't synical

AlternatingCaps

Ain't = Am Not.,

I ain't synical is corect, just "slang"

MoonSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MoonSpoon
Member since 2005 • 9970 Posts
[QUOTE="AlternatingCaps"][QUOTE="spam-Robot"]

I ain't synical

spam-Robot

Ain't = Am Not.,

I ain't synical is corect, just "slang"

It is "cynical", pal.

spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 spam-Robot

Ah.. thought you meant the ain't. Then yes, I did spell it wrong. Guess it sometimes shows how english is my 2nd language.

Anyways, do you have anything to add to the topic?

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
I probably wont. I dont really want anything though
MoonSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MoonSpoon
Member since 2005 • 9970 Posts

I don't know what he was pointing out, I was just making my statement.

And no, I don't have anything to add.

Good day.

MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

spam-Robot

That's a sad sad scenario. No, it's awful. Your parents suck. I'm glad I didn't have parents like yours. What they did was/is just cruel. Don't worry, in ayear or two you will have a job and Christmas will become anannual annoyance much like thanksgiving.

blackleech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#44 blackleech
Member since 2004 • 15348 Posts
Me! :o But it doesn't really matter to me though...
-dark-shadow-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 -dark-shadow-
Member since 2007 • 985 Posts
I get things for Christmas but I get a skipped birthday every year. :(
Luminouslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Luminouslight
Member since 2007 • 6397 Posts
My parents would do more then just that if I had a C *shiver* . But I got all A's, they gave me $50 for grades alone :) .
spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 spam-Robot
I can't legally get a job either, since I'm in American on an F3 Visa, its illegal for me to get a job until I get a green card or something.
enjoi_your_day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 enjoi_your_day
Member since 2005 • 2453 Posts
I'm not getting anything either, its sucks when most other people get stuff and you don't, but hey its just one day. I'm getting my brothers a PS3 and my sister an iPod so their Christmas doesn't suck like mine.
spam-Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 spam-Robot

I'm not getting anything either, its sucks when most other people get stuff and you don't, but hey its just one day. I'm getting my brothers a PS3 and my sister an iPod so their Christmas doesn't suck like mine.enjoi_your_day

That's really nice of you.

I hate it when people rub it in your face all the "awesome" gifts they got.