So uhh...Breaking Bad is...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

[QUOTE="playmynutz"]Bates Motel reminds me of Braking Bad even though Bates Motel is mediocre. I try not to think about Braking Bad too much because I was in a trippy phase when i watched season 1 - 4 and it brings back memories. the last season was awesome i watched all 8 episode premieres, why would they keep the fans on edge for a full year :( aren't the next 8 episodes already recorded but on hold until the release in the summer?jamejame

Well yes, but they just recently finished filming them in March. Why they're on hold until July is anyone's guess -- AMC likely wants the DVD sales of the first part of season 5 a little higher as a result of the wait.

good info. those greedy bastards. whoever stole the braking bad script should leak it. no I'm mad and need a braking bad fix!
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

well this thread took a different turn.

am not amused.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

well this thread took a different turn.

am not amused.

konvikt_17
mhm
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="AFBrat77"]

[QUOTE="DharmaMember77"]

Dexter is the only character you care about in the show which was ok during the first few seasons when it was all about him but then some terrible subplots started forming in later seasons and that's when it really went downhill.

ShadowsDemon

Anybody else get turned on when Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) uses her potty mouth?

Yeah, again, I'd say Dexter was a great show....well, the first 2 seasons (and despite Lila). Its a lot more formulaic and predictable than BB.

Not really. I could have seen where everything in BB was heading a mile away, other than a few twists.

Considering that in damn near every comment I've seen you make about BB (not just in this thread, but in other) you've completely misunderstood it I highly doubt that.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#155 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="AFBrat77"]

Anybody else get turned on when Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) uses her potty mouth?

Yeah, again, I'd say Dexter was a great show....well, the first 2 seasons (and despite Lila). Its a lot more formulaic and predictable than BB.

worlock77

Not really. I could have seen where everything in BB was heading a mile away, other than a few twists.

Considering that in damn near every comment I've seen you make about BB (not just in this thread, but in other) you've completely misunderstood it I highly doubt that.

First of all, I've only ever posted about BB once or twice. Second, no, I have not misunderstood it in any way whatsoever. You'll need to try a little harder than that. Or maybe you can just accept that someone may actually have a different opinion to you? Either one is fine by me.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Not really. I could have seen where everything in BB was heading a mile away, other than a few twists.ShadowsDemon

First of all, I've only ever posted about BB once or twice. Second, no, I have not misunderstood it in any way whatsoever. You'll need to try a little harder than that. Or maybe you can just accept that someone may actually have a different opinion to you? Either one is fine by me.

I have no problem with differing opinions, but you really haven't understood the show at all. That you think the series should have ended at "I won", for example, is glaring proof of that.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 dave123321
Ending at season 4 would have been mighty silly and against what we have been moving towards.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]I have no problem with differing opinions, but you really haven't understood the show at all. That you think the series should have ended at "I won", for example, is glaring proof of that.ShadowsDemon
I understood the show perfectly well...and just because I thought that Season 4 should have ended it and not milked the series it doesn't mean I haven't understood the show.

Ending the show after the conclusion of season 4 would have been one of the worst possible things Breaking Bad could do. The whole show has been leading to Walt's downfall yet you wanted the show to end with an episode that is the opposite of that.

Worlock was right. Finishing out the story that the show's creators intended to tell from the beginning is not in any way "milking the show".

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 dave123321
@shadow I do kind of see merit in the argument that you may have missed what the show has been working towards if you feel any movement beyond season four would have been milking the series. It would seem that this would be ignoring the fact that certain plot pints and developments would have been for nothing. One of the bigger ones being Hank and Walt. Finishing the story you set out to tell isn't milking.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

I have no problem with differing opinions, but you really haven't understood the show at all. That you think the series should have ended at "I won", for example, is glaring proof of that.

I agree.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 dave123321
BB is lovely and amazing. Dexter is waddling with the junkyard
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

I understood the show perfectly well...and just because I thought that Season 4 should have ended it and not milked the series it doesn't mean I haven't understood the show.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 dave123321
Don't see how seeing the shows arcs out is milking it. It would be a shame to set things up and not follow through on their execution
heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] So Metacritic somehow defines your tastes and IMBD has no say? :lol: Oh please. Even if that was the case, it doesn't automatically mean BB is better than GoT. I honestly fail to see how any TV show in history can measure up to GoT. ShadowsDemon

Then you have shit taste. BB =Greatest show ever(fact).

So in short: I'm wrong, you're right, because a site tells you? Got it.

yup

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

Unrelated but still https://twitter.com/search?q=Ricin&src=tren

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="dave123321"]@shadow I do kind of see merit in the argument that you may have missed what the show has been working towards if you feel any movement beyond season four would have been milking the series. It would seem that this would be ignoring the fact that certain plot pints and developments would have been for nothing. One of the bigger ones being Hank and Walt. Finishing the story you set out to tell isn't milking.

I know, but I honestly don't want to see Walt's downfall. He was one of my favourite characters on TV and now he's a complete arsehole...but then again I suppose that's part of what makes BB good. GoT is still better though. ;)
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
I've probably already said this in this thread, but I don't care. I'll say it again. Ending the series with season 4 would imply that the show as a whole is about Walter White getting cancer, making crystal meth, becoming badass, making money, and finally defeating Gus. This would mean that the message of the show is, "Hey, got cancer? Got financial problems? Crystal meth is the answer and it will work." If THAT'S what you think the point of the show is, then yes, you HAVE missed the point. It's not a matter of opinions anymore. It's fact. The show has gone over your head. The show is about the rise and fall of Walter. The transformation of a calm, simple man into a cruel, egotistical maniac. Along the way, he has endangered the lives of his family, his friends, and even innocent strangers. He has created a web of lies to all of these people, and ending the show before his lies all fall apart on top of him would be ridiculous.
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

I think Pokemon is better than Breaking Bad. 

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Razor-Lazor

CHOASXIII
Not enough character development.
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

CHOASXIII
People who like anime typically do.
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts
[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

KHAndAnime

>Doesn't notice that comparing those 2 shows is about as stupid as comparing Breaking Bad to Game of Thrones.
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

I like Evil Dead therefore I'd love Lost in Translation. 

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 KHAndAnime
[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"][QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

jesuschristmonk

>Doesn't notice that comparing those 2 shows is about as stupid as comparing Breaking Bad to Game of Thrones.

One show is obviously made for little children (with a matching amount of effort put into it), and the other isn't. Just depends what your tastes are I guess. If you're into shows for little kids, then...whatever floats your boat?
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="jesuschristmonk"] >Doesn't notice that comparing those 2 shows is about as stupid as comparing Breaking Bad to Game of Thrones.

Don't see why that's such a ridiculous comparison. Both are dramas that air at the same time.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 worlock77

[QUOTE="dave123321"]@shadow I do kind of see merit in the argument that you may have missed what the show has been working towards if you feel any movement beyond season four would have been milking the series. It would seem that this would be ignoring the fact that certain plot pints and developments would have been for nothing. One of the bigger ones being Hank and Walt. Finishing the story you set out to tell isn't milking.ShadowsDemon
I know, but I honestly don't want to see Walt's downfall. He was one of my favourite characters on TV and now he's a complete arsehole...but then again I suppose that's part of what makes BB good.

The whole point of the show is to transform this mild-mannered, kind of a whimp of a teacher into basically Tony goddamn Montana. If you haven't been able to see the show building up to that then yeah, you've not understood it.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#177 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

I know, but I honestly don't want to see Walt's downfall. He was one of my favourite characters on TV and now he's a complete arsehole...but then again I suppose that's part of what makes BB good. GoT is still better though. ;)ShadowsDemon
Walt was an asshole in season two.

[spoiler] I mean he purposely allowed Jane to die just because it was convenient for him. He got worse and worse but if you were still thinking he was awesome at that point, you're pretty odd. [/spoiler]

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 KHAndAnime

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] I know, but I honestly don't want to see Walt's downfall. He was one of my favourite characters on TV and now he's a complete arsehole...but then again I suppose that's part of what makes BB good. GoT is still better though. ;)cain006

[spoiler] I mean he purposely allowed Jane to die just because it was convenient for him. He got worse and worse but if you were still thinking he was awesome at that point, you're pretty odd. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] I think everyone wanted Jane to die. Ultimately, as ****ed up as it sounds, Walt was doing Jesse a favor. It was obvious even within the context of the show that she was a disgusting person. She'd probably be dead within a short amount of time anyways given the state of her addictions and the new money source. [/spoiler]
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="dave123321"]@shadow I do kind of see merit in the argument that you may have missed what the show has been working towards if you feel any movement beyond season four would have been milking the series. It would seem that this would be ignoring the fact that certain plot pints and developments would have been for nothing. One of the bigger ones being Hank and Walt. Finishing the story you set out to tell isn't milking.worlock77

I know, but I honestly don't want to see Walt's downfall. He was one of my favourite characters on TV and now he's a complete arsehole...but then again I suppose that's part of what makes BB good.

The whole point of the show is to transform this mild-mannered, kind of a whimp of a teacher into basically Tony goddamn Montana. If you haven't been able to see the show building up to that then yeah, you've not understood it.

No, I think I saw that pretty clearly. It's called feeling sorry for douchebags.....get the picture yet? And to the person that said you can't compare BB to GoT, you bloody well can. Except GoT is better.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] I know, but I honestly don't want to see Walt's downfall. He was one of my favourite characters on TV and now he's a complete arsehole...but then again I suppose that's part of what makes BB good. GoT is still better though. ;)KHAndAnime

[spoiler] I think everyone wanted Jane to die. Ultimately, as ****ed up as it sounds, Walt was doing Jesse a favor. It was obvious even within the context of the show that she was a disgusting person. She'd probably be dead within a short amount of time anyways given the state of her addictions and the new money source. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Well, I think they would have been happy in Australia, where they filmed LoTR :P [/spoiler]
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 worlock77

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] I know, but I honestly don't want to see Walt's downfall. He was one of my favourite characters on TV and now he's a complete arsehole...but then again I suppose that's part of what makes BB good. GoT is still better though. ;)KHAndAnime

[spoiler] Regardless of whether she was a disgusting person or he was doing Jesse a favor, standing back watching someone choke on their own vomit while doing nothing is the behavior of a pretty disgusting person. Really, on the "disgusting-person-o-meter" I'd say Walt ranks much higher than Jane did. [/spoiler]

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 dave123321

Also, to whoever praised the episode "Fly" and how good it was, I'll just leave it at this.

d

ShadowsDemon
It's posts like this that make people think you have missed out on some stuff I mean you can certainly critique if the episode was sussesful in what it was trying to do. Feeling that it was a good episode or if it failed in reaching the themes and character stuff it wanted to explore. Among other stuff. Would certainly understand a person hating the episode.
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#183 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"][QUOTE="cain006"]Walt was an asshole in season two.

worlock77

[spoiler] Regardless of whether she was a disgusting person or he was doing Jesse a favor, standing back watching someone choke on their own vomit while doing nothing is the behavior of a pretty disgusting person. Really, on the "disgusting-person-o-meter" I'd say Walt ranks much higher than Jane did. [/spoiler]

This. Walt's a horrible person.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"] [spoiler] I think everyone wanted Jane to die. Ultimately, as ****ed up as it sounds, Walt was doing Jesse a favor. It was obvious even within the context of the show that she was a disgusting person. She'd probably be dead within a short amount of time anyways given the state of her addictions and the new money source. [/spoiler] cain006

I'm not sure exactly what he could have done....unless of course he's watched Pulp Fiction and knows how to take care of ODers :P
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 ShadowsDemon

Also, to whoever praised the episode "Fly" and how good it was, I'll just leave it at this.

d

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Razor-Lazor

d

ShadowsDemon
Please tell me you're joking and the point of "Fly" didn't go over your head, too.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 dave123321
[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

ShadowsDemon

I'm not sure exactly what he could have done....unless of course he's watched Pulp Fiction and knows how to take care of ODers :P

Pretty sure Walt would have known what to do. May have been even mentioned to him or something earlier in the episode.
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 KHAndAnime

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"][QUOTE="cain006"]Walt was an asshole in season two.

worlock77

[spoiler] Walt sacrificed a life to save a life. Walt knew they would both be dead junkies within a short amount of time if he saved her, which is a much more disgusting alternative if you ask me.

I honestly don't consider it disgusting, just morally ambiguous. Doing the right thing at the wrong time can cause more damage to everyone than doing the wrong thing at the right time. Walt can't see the future, but he can make the rather obvious deduction that meth/heroin junkies are likely to die given an unlimited source of meth/heroin.

The plane crash was circumstantial, though directly resulting from Walt's choice. [/spoiler]

edit: Rephrased. Is playing "god" in a situation that disgusting if you make choices that give benefit to the majority? I easily see it as a lose/lose situation - Walt simply had to decide which action (or lack of) would be the greater loss.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 worlock77

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

ShadowsDemon

[spoiler] Turning her head so that she doesn't choke on her own vomit would have been good. Anyone above the age of 10 should know this. A person vomiting while unconcious isn't necessarily OD'ing ether, anymore than a drunk person vomiting over the toilet is OD'ing. Use of drugs and alcohol can upset the stomach and cause one to vomit. Normal it's not much of an issue. You find the nearest toilet or bucket (if avalible) and let it flow. If you're asleep, however, it can be fatal. [/spoiler]

DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 DharmaMember77
Member since 2010 • 2377 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="cain006"]This. Walt's a horrible person.

worlock77

[spoiler] Turning her head so that she doesn't choke on her own vomit would have been good. Anyone above the age of 10 should know this. A person vomiting while unconcious isn't necessarily OD'ing ether, anymore than a drunk person vomiting over the toilet is OD'ing. Use of drugs and alcohol can upset the stomach and cause one to vomit. Normal it's not much of an issue. You find the nearest toilet or bucket (if avalible) and let it flow. If you're asleep, however, it can be fatal. [/spoiler]

You can clearly see his immediate impulse was to turn her over but then after thinking about it decided not to. They even showed an earlier scene where Marie was showing Walt how to put the baby on her side so she won't gag so it wasn't a matter of Walt not knowing how to handle the situation.

DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 DharmaMember77
Member since 2010 • 2377 Posts

Also looks like April 11th will mark the return date of Breaking Bad.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"] [spoiler] I think everyone wanted Jane to die. Ultimately, as ****ed up as it sounds, Walt was doing Jesse a favor. It was obvious even within the context of the show that she was a disgusting person. She'd probably be dead within a short amount of time anyways given the state of her addictions and the new money source. [/spoiler] KHAndAnime

[spoiler] Walt sacrificed a life to save a life. Walt knew they would both be dead junkies within a short amount of time if he saved her, which is a much more disgusting alternative if you ask me.

I honestly don't consider it disgusting, just morally ambiguous. Doing the right thing at the wrong time can cause more damage to everyone than doing the wrong thing at the right time. Walt can't see the future, but he can make the rather obvious deduction that meth/heroin junkies are likely to die given an unlimited source of meth/heroin.

The plane crash was circumstantial, though directly resulting from Walt's choice. [/spoiler]

edit: Rephrased. Is playing "god" in a situation that disgusting if you make choices that give benefit to the majority? I easily see it as a lose/lose situation - Walt simply had to decide which action (or lack of) would be the greater loss.

Do you really think Walt made a decision for the benefit of the majority there?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 dave123321

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

mhm, it was a pretty selfish act in his part I felt. Self-preservation rather then dealing with the consequences of his actions
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 KHAndAnime
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"] [spoiler] Walt sacrificed a life to save a life. Walt knew they would both be dead junkies within a short amount of time if he saved her, which is a much more disgusting alternative if you ask me.

dave123321

mhm, it was a pretty selfish act in his part I felt. Self-preservation rather then dealing with the consequences of his actions

It's for the preservation of Jesse as well. Let's assume you guys save Jane. Then Jesse and Jane they run off, spend all their money on drugs, and die from drug over-use. Good job, you just killed two people :P.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 worlock77

[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

KHAndAnime

It's for the preservation of Jesse as well. Let's assume you guys save Jane. Then Jesse and Jane they run off, spend all their money on drugs, and die from drug over-use. Good job, you just killed two people :P.

Considering some of the shit Walt's pulled I doubt he's really all that concered with Jesse's welfare for Jesse's own sake, but more so that he has a partner he can control.

[spoiler] Shit like, for instance, poisoning Jesse's girlfriend's kid and blaming it on Gustavo, when he saw that Jesse was gaining favor with Gus. [/spoiler]

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"] [spoiler] I think everyone wanted Jane to die. Ultimately, as ****ed up as it sounds, Walt was doing Jesse a favor. It was obvious even within the context of the show that she was a disgusting person. She'd probably be dead within a short amount of time anyways given the state of her addictions and the new money source. [/spoiler] KHAndAnime

I'd also say so, yes. Jane really wasn't anything good for Jesse, and later down the line they would have been caught and screwed Walt over.
AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#197 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] I know, but I honestly don't want to see Walt's downfall. He was one of my favourite characters on TV and now he's a complete arsehole...but then again I suppose that's part of what makes BB good. ShadowsDemon

No, I think I saw that pretty clearly. It's called feeling sorry for douchebags.....get the picture yet? And to the person that said you can't compare BB to GoT, you bloody well can. Except GoT is better.

No

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"][QUOTE="dave123321"] mhm, it was a pretty selfish act in his part I felt. Self-preservation rather then dealing with the consequences of his actionsworlock77

Considering some of the shit Walt's pulled I doubt he's really all that concered with Jesse's welfare for Jesse's own sake, but more so that he has a partner he can control.

[spoiler] Shit like, for instance, poisoning Jesse's girlfriend's kid and blaming it on Gustavo, when he saw that Jesse was gaining favor with Gus. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] How can you even say that? Walt put his head on the line for Jesse a good amount of times, throwing himself into situations that he knew would be detrimental to his own well being (killing Gus' men in order to save Jesse's life.)

The Walt/Jesse relationship is a complex one, and there's much more to it that Walt just using Jesse for his own benefit. From the conversation with Donald at the bar, you could tell that Walt had paternal feelings for Jesse and that's what compelled him to go to Jesse's house - he didn't like the direction he was heading in with all that drug use. He did try to genuinely help him, something just went horribly wrong in the process.

Jane would have probably overdosed sooner or later the way she was going and the plane crash may probably still have happened.
[/spoiler]

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#199 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

d

ShadowsDemon

The Fly was a great episode........just remember Walt was losing his mind in that episode, mucho stress. He ALMOST spilled the beans on his connection to Jane's death.....sooooo close. Jesse would have killed him.

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
Wow I definitely need to start watching this show again. You guys have me so hyped. I remember just how amazing it was now. Kind of slow but sooo suspenseful.