So my gf says she was raped and preggo today..

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 EmoDepress777
Member since 2010 • 271 Posts

Well she said some guy raped her and all this and shes preggo . idk if she telling the truth or not. how long do it takes to get preggo? she a virgin or was . so she saying some guys had guns and what not. she's 15 years old. how can i tell if shes being honest or b.s here?

MystikFollower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MystikFollower
Member since 2009 • 4061 Posts

Well she said some guy raped her and all this and shes preggo . idk if she telling the truth or not. how long do it takes to get preggo? she a virgin or was . so she saying some guys had guns and what not. she's 15 years old. how can i tell if shes being honest or b.s here?

EmoDepress777

Tell her to inform the police or you will... Then you'll likely find the truth.

jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
Was this casually, over breakfast or was it a huge breakdown-type scenario?
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Take her to the doctor to find out. Also, Call. The. Police.
EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 EmoDepress777

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

MystikFollower

She said she called them but she don't know how the lad who raped her looked. she said he put her in a black truck and they kidnapped other girls and all that. she keep saying she scared. but i wonder why she tells me this today if it happen a couple days ago.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="MystikFollower"]

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

EmoDepress777

She said she called them but she don't know how the lad who raped her looked. she said he put her in a black truck and they kidnapped other girls and all that. she keep saying she scared. but i wonder why she tells me this today if it happen a couple days ago.

Rape victims tend to be reluctant when it comes to confessing to people.
MystikFollower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MystikFollower
Member since 2009 • 4061 Posts

[QUOTE="MystikFollower"]

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

EmoDepress777

Well what was her body language like? If she was really raped and came clean to you about it, then you should easily be able to read whether or not she is being honest. I had a friend who made this whole huge thing at school once about a guy raping her, and it turned out she was full of it. She's your gf so you should be able to read her body language pretty easily.

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

[QUOTE="MystikFollower"]

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

EmoDepress777

If it happened a couple of days ago how would she already know she was pregnent?

quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

but i wonder why she tells me this today if it happen a couple days ago.EmoDepress777
I think it takes 2-3 weeks to test positive for pregnancy. Either she is lying about something you are.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

first of all, determine if she IS pregnant(or has gotten any STI's), without bias. Take her to the doctor. If she has the clothes she was wearing when it happened that are not yet washed, put them in a bag and take them to the police department, they can get DNA and identify her rapist. Because you're saying it happened a few days ago, there is very little chance that she would already know she was pregnant. Usually it takes at least a month (or one missed period). if she was due for her period between the time it happened and now and she hasn't got it, it could very well be due to the stress and trauma she experienced. Help her. Do NOT judge her, or be harsh at all. Be loving and caring as much as you can, help her the whole way through and stick by her. If you find out she's lying later on, then flip out, but don't interrogate her right now, just be supportive.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Regardless, inform the police. She could be telling the truth and if there are people who kidnap and rape girls then it's quite serious.
Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

She could be telling the truth, either way, as others have said, call the police. She'll either go along with it & the police will find out, or she will confess. If she really is pregnant, she either has been raped or sleeping behind your back.

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KeizerHalil
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts

Dude... I had the same with my ex-gf. And not that we broke cus of that, but it surely was a factor. Anyway, it didnt end well with me... and i didnt have any regrets of it.

kdawg88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kdawg88
Member since 2009 • 2923 Posts
Didn't you just recently get back together with her?
EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 EmoDepress777

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

[QUOTE="MystikFollower"]

MystikFollower

Well what was her body language like? If she was really raped and came clean to you about it, then you should easily be able to read whether or not she is being honest. I had a friend who made this whole huge thing at school once about a guy raping her, and it turned out she was full of it. She's your gf so you should be able to read her body language pretty easily.

well she texted me this just now. how can i tell now? but its too late to go see her plus she lives 1 hours away.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts

EmoDepress777
Take her to a doctor, btw where were you when she got raped?
EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 EmoDepress777

Didn't you just recently get back together with her?kdawg88

Yeah we only broken up for 15 hours

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Call the police and they'll take care of it. They'll go to jail and get raped there, but in a more painful way.

Avatar image for ParisHilton1Fan
ParisHilton1Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ParisHilton1Fan
Member since 2008 • 1071 Posts

TC you wanna know what really happened? She cheated on you with someone else, got pregnant, and now is trying to say she got raped.

EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 EmoDepress777

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

Solid_Tango

I was in my house. she just told me this like a 1 hour ago. she said she already been and her dad told her to keep the baby. which is lame cause she said he don't want to help support the baby.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Solid_Tango

[QUOTE="Solid_Tango"][QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

EmoDepress777

I was in my house. she just told me this like a 1 hour ago. she said she already been and her dad told her to keep the baby. which is lame cause she said he don't want to help support the baby.

Talk to her dad.
Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3541 Posts

[QUOTE="kdawg88"]Didn't you just recently get back together with her?EmoDepress777

Sounds like shes a cheater to be honest with you. Does all that happening in a 15 hour-period sound realistic to you? You'd know more so than I.

WestSideAzn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 WestSideAzn
Member since 2003 • 2218 Posts
Take her to the doctor to find out. Also, Call. The. Police.ghoklebutter
Yes! This is what you need to do, otherwise, she may be lying to you.
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts

I am pretty sure the best option was to ask for advice about this sensitive matter on the Gamespot OT:roll:

EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 EmoDepress777

TC you wanna know what really happened? She cheated on you with someone else, got pregnant, and now is trying to say she got raped.

ParisHilton1Fan

Really how can i be sure?

LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LongZhiZi
Member since 2009 • 2453 Posts

ParisHilton1Fan
Bingo. If she was raped a few days ago, how would she know she's pregnant already? It's exceptionally rare to show such signs already. Furthermore, since she's being quite lax about the issue, it leads me to agree with what I quoted. The police aren't going to take a phone call of the rape and NOT investigate the matter. If you really want to keep your mind at ease, call the police in her city on your own volition. Inform them that she said she was raped but isn't pursuing the matter. They may not be able to tell you if she called (which would prove whether that happened or not), but you can at least request an officer to go check up on her. Provide an address.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
As many people have said, take her to the doctor and inform the police.
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Gaming-Planet

[QUOTE="ParisHilton1Fan"]

EmoDepress777

Check if she has any bruises or cuts or whatever. Rapes aren't just nice and smooth like lala land.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="seabiscuit8686"]Anybody else disgusted about how casual he seems. "My GF got raped...thinks shes 'preggos'"....w....t....f. Seriously man. There are two things you need to do if your GF gets raped. 1) Call the police and have her checked out - talk to a shrink (as much as I hate them, she needs to). 2) Get a motherf*%##@ gun and hunt some F#$#$#%# down...it's your right as a man.

I was about to say that. I'm especially repulsed by the use of "preggo". By the way, it's entirely possible that she's just overreacting if she didn't have her period after the rape. The severe stress and trauma caused from such crimes cannot be underestimated.
Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#33 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts

Are you sure she didnt cheat on you? It just seems very casual, specially since the dad told her to keep the baby, didnt freak out and call the police. Unless he is a completely indifferent as to what actually "happened" to his daughter.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ghoklebutter
Are you sure she didnt cheat on you? It just seems very casual, specially since the dad told her to keep the baby, didnt freak out and call the police. Unless he is a completely indifferent as to why actually "happened" to his daughter. Dante2710
You would be surprised how heartless a lot of parents are.
p00zer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#35 p00zer
Member since 2006 • 2514 Posts

It's "pregnant".

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Gaming-Planet

[QUOTE="Dante2710"]Are you sure she didnt cheat on you? It just seems very casual, specially since the dad told her to keep the baby, didnt freak out and call the police. Unless he is a completely indifferent as to why actually "happened" to his daughter. ghoklebutter
You would be surprised how heartless a lot of parents are.

could imagine that.

Daughter: Dad, I'm pregnant.

Father: Ok.

Daughter: :|

p00zer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37 p00zer
Member since 2006 • 2514 Posts

[QUOTE="MystikFollower"]

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

EmoDepress777

That sounds like total bs. A black truck and an underground kidnapping ring sound like something out of hollywood.

EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 EmoDepress777

LongZhiZi

Bingo. If she was raped a few days ago, how would she know she's pregnant already? It's exceptionally rare to show such signs already. Furthermore, since she's being quite lax about the issue, it leads me to agree with what I quoted. The police aren't going to take a phone call of the rape and NOT investigate the matter. If you really want to keep your mind at ease, call the police in her city on your own volition. Inform them that she said she was raped but isn't pursuing the matter. They may not be able to tell you if she called (which would prove whether that happened or not), but you can at least request an officer to go check up on her. Provide an address.

Well thats what i just asked . idk what she talking about how can she be preggo so soon. she saying she sad and all they, that she was forced. she said she called but idk. i will ask her if she wants me to call them. how do i make her confess the truth or catch her in a lie if shes lying? btw thanks for the info im telling her this now.

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
For some reason I doubt this greatly.
EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 EmoDepress777

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

Gaming-Planet

Check if she has any bruises or cuts or whatever. Rapes aren't just nice and smooth like lala land.

She said there were bruises but i asked to see she said they going away or something.

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Miyomatic

[QUOTE="LongZhiZi"][QUOTE="ParisHilton1Fan"]

EmoDepress777

Well thats what i just asked . idk what she talking about how can she be preggo so soon. she saying she sad and all they, that she was forced. she said she called but idk. i will ask her if she wants me to call them. how do i make her confess the truth or catch her in a lie if shes lying? btw thanks for the info im telling her this now.

And you're gonna ask her, why? Just do it, and see how it all goes down. Either she's a cheater and will be caught in her lie when the police ask, or she's gonna get the help she needs. Its a win-win.

EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 EmoDepress777

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

[QUOTE="kdawg88"]Didn't you just recently get back together with her?Miyomatic

Sounds like shes a cheater to be honest with you. Does all that happening in a 15 hour-period sound realistic to you? You'd know more so than I.

Well she said couple of days but idk why she tells e now. but i don't think she's pregoo, not sure tbh

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Solid_Tango

[QUOTE="Gaming-Planet"]

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

EmoDepress777

She said there were bruises but i asked to see she said they going away or something.

Dude, do you even care she got raped? Are you going to see her later on or what
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
Yeah, as soon as I saw this thread the first thing that popped into my mind is that she's hiding something and came up with this rape scenario so you wouldn't figure it out and/or be mad at her. I don't know what that says about me for it being the first thing I thought of, but whatever. I think you need to have a real conversation with her about it. There's no way she should know if she's pregnant yet or not. Whatever this REALLY is, it's most likely something sneaky/contrived/fake. I GUESS she could be telling the truth, so you should approach it in a sensitive manner. It just REALLY sounds to me like she's lying to cover something up. I think you need to have a real conversation with her. Sit her down and have her tell you all about it. You should be able to tell if she's lying or not.
Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Miyomatic

Yeah, as soon as I saw this thread the first thing that popped into my mind is that she's hiding something and came up with this rape scenario so you wouldn't figure it out and/or be mad at her. I don't know what that says about me for it being the first thing I thought of, but whatever. t3hrubikscube

Doesn't say anything bad about you imo. I thought the same thing when I saw the topic. Girls lie, its a well known fact. (Tho that doesnt mean they all do)

LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LongZhiZi
Member since 2009 • 2453 Posts

EmoDepress777
I'd say the only really good way is to make it very official. It's illegal to make a false police report- that alone will scare some women to confess that there was no rape. Other times, if she tries to play along and make up a story, over the course of the investigation it will be brought to light that there was no rape. I mean, listen to the things you're telling us man. In another post, you mentioned that you asked to see her bruises and cuts but she said they were fading away. From all the things you're telling us, she's stonewalling your attempts to help her or provide some level of proof that it happened. That alone should ring alarm bells. Frankly, there's no fantastic way to get her to confess if she didn't- women have put good men in jail for false rapes before and let them rot away for years before finally confessing the truth. So she may crack easily with a visit from the police or she could be willing to keep up the charade for years. My suggestion is to trust your gut and the facts that you can blatantly see. For now, it sure as heck doesn't seem like she was raped.
EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 EmoDepress777

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

[QUOTE="LongZhiZi"] Bingo. If she was raped a few days ago, how would she know she's pregnant already? It's exceptionally rare to show such signs already. Furthermore, since she's being quite lax about the issue, it leads me to agree with what I quoted. The police aren't going to take a phone call of the rape and NOT investigate the matter. If you really want to keep your mind at ease, call the police in her city on your own volition. Inform them that she said she was raped but isn't pursuing the matter. They may not be able to tell you if she called (which would prove whether that happened or not), but you can at least request an officer to go check up on her. Provide an address.Miyomatic

And you're gonna ask her, why? Just do it, and see how it all goes down. Either she's a cheater and will be caught in her lie when the police ask, or she's gonna get the help she needs. Its a win-win.

I lied and said my uncle is a cop and i said he will try to find them. so im waiting to see what she says now. wither way shes going to get caught. You have anymore tips of what i could ask her to catch her in the lie?

Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts
So you gonna go deal with the guy who did this or should I?
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

I lied and said my uncle is a cop and i said he will try to find them. so im waiting to see what she says now. wither way shes going to get caught. You have anymore tips of what i could ask her to catch her in the lie?

EmoDepress777
Seriously dude, I think she's probably lying, but you're a huge jerk. If I told my boyfriend I got raped and he asked strangers on the internet how to break me to 'confess' I'd hate him for life. Since there's even a tiny, tiny TINY chance she could be telling you the truth, you're treating her like absolute crap. It's not your job to pick her apart and make her feel worthless and alone, especially if something did happen to her. If she's lying you'll find out, stop picking at her and lying to her, you're just as bad as her if she's lying, because now you're doing it too.
applesxc47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#50 applesxc47
Member since 2008 • 10761 Posts

[QUOTE="EmoDepress777"]

[QUOTE="MystikFollower"]

ghoklebutter

Rape victims tend to be reluctant when it comes to confessing to people.

With good reason.