So let me get this straight.You think a plane crashed in the pentagon?(very imp

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

areyoumad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 areyoumad
Member since 2006 • 1064 Posts
~~~EDIT~~~
thier documentary is finally available

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4196580169348087802&hl=en

On our trip to DC we also did some investigating in regards to the confiscated video tapes.
We conveniently stayed at the Sheraton National on the 14th floor with an amazing view of the pentagon and all the potential flight paths.
This made it convenient to look into the situation about the video that was confiscated from the Sheraton.

Russell Pickering describes what we found out:

This is what we discovered about video cameras in the area. The first quote is from the FBI in regards to the FOIA filed by[url]www.flight77.info[url]
The documents can be viewed here too at full size: http://www.pentagonresearch.com/video.html

Now the FBI says:

"I also conducted a search of the FBI's Electronic Case File System, Investigative Case Management System, and other evidence databases for any videotapes in the possession of the FBI from the Sheraton National Hotel in Arlington, Virginia. I did not locate any such video tape." (Maguire Documents) 

This is purely B.S.. Also, the notion that the FBI missed getting that camera after acquiring 85 total videos that they admit to having is B.S.. It would have had a very valuable view and would have been in the top two most obvious non-military locations to check first - the other being the Citgo (I'll deal with that in the next post). The following photo is to locate and document the video camera that was at the Sheraton.

This is the exact same location now. Note how the old camera is missing and the new camera appears to be the same model as the new camera at the Pentagon wall, the Annex and the same as we saw at the military buildings in Pentagon City (in the following posts).

This is taken from the room. The importance of this is that the camera would have been nearly the closest one and would certainly have been able to confirm or deny what all of the eyewitnesses on Columbia/Pike told us. But it is mysteriously removed?

Trying to give the benefit of the doubt we attempted to investigate this. Dylan and I both had tried many calls to the general manager Paul Giovanni prior to the trip. Then while there in person I went to his office 3 times. Once Dylan and I went together and left a handwritten note with his assistant explaining the request to see him.

I watched his assistant go talk to him and he lied and made excuses just 40 feet away from us. She finally ran into me in the lobby and said he refused to talk with us. She was very nice. He knew what I looked like and I was in a situation twice to catch him out of his office but he avoided me.

I tried the security manager too. He had only been there two years and referred me to the offices upstairs. So I went to the offices for a forth time and was able to catch the assistant manager. I can't remember her name right now. She was very diplomatic and guarded. I told her after my refused phone calls I had gone to Sheraton corporate and legal departments and was also refused even an official statement. She told me that the National Sheraton was a franchise Sheraton and that Paul Giovanni was the highest level of authority there. That might be a research path for somebody to investigate - who the franchise holders are and their affiliations!

I explained to her the implications of Paul Giovanni appearing to be hiding something in such an important situation. I also explained that the FBI had published documents regarding the video and all I was doing was trying to do was confirm the veracity of the statement.

Really all he had to do was meet with me and lie and say they had no video taken. But the fact he took the avoidance path makes me 90% sure he didn't want to tell the truth and conflict with the FBI. Then I said I would ensure this information and Paul Giovanni's name was broadly disseminated via film, radio and articles. She wrapped up our conversation with his business card and suggested I try writing him. I will do that registered mail later to see what happens.

I then asked her if it was possible to go to the roof of the Sheraton to get an overall photo. She said I would have to gain permission from the Pentagon police. I thought that might be bull but it was later confirmed when we were detained by the Pentagon police and their special agents. One of the things they were most concerned about was what photos we had taken from the Sheraton. That is supposed to be a civilian location and none of their business. That is why I think it would be interesting to see who holds the franchise. The ridiculous thing about their obsession with photos of the area is that the Pentagon website itself has more photos and details posted than we could have recorded ourselves.

My assessment in regards to the Sheraton video is that we are being lied to. The camera is well documented to have been there before and after 9/11. The tape is "missing" now and the camera has been physically removed. The general manager Paul Giovanni is terrified to talk about it and everybody there is tight lipped and don't even want you to take photos from the Sheraton. It is all wrong and does not add up.

Something is being hidden without a doubt!

Now if one "missing" critical camera isn't enough for you, then read the next post coming up. Because the next most critical camera is also gone.

According to the manager of the Citgo who was very kind and informative with us, their video was not actually taken away in minutes as the famous quote has told us. They were evacuated for about two hours from the Citgo and minutes after they reopened the camera was taken. She never viewed the video herself. Her account was interesting as an audio witness. She recalls the rumbling sound and 3 distinct explosions. Merc has a lead on an employee who was outside the station and may place the aircraft for us.

*NOTE* Merc has followed through and this witness corroborates the account of William Legasse who puts the plane to the NORTH (left) of the citgo which is on the OPPOSITE side that it needs to be if it's going to hit the light poles!.

(red is official story path blue is witness path)

The Citgo manager physically took me out under the canopy and showed me the location of the removed camera. It was pointed at pump 2.

ALL of the cameras are under the canopy. I did not see any that were external. The manager described this one as having had a clear view of the Pentagon wall and quite a bit north as well. You can see where the impact was and the higher angle of the camera that may have captured it.

You can see here on the south canopy that they have two cameras. So now on the north they have only one? The two most critical cameras in proximity to the flight path and the impact are denied by the FBI and mysteriously missing?
quote: "Among the eighty-five (85) videotapes described in paragraph 11, above, I located one videotape taken from closed circuit television at the Citgo Gas Station in Arlington, Virginia. Because of its generally poor quality, the tape was taken to the FBI's Audio-Video Image Analysis Unit (AVIAU).....to determine that the videotape did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001." (Maguire Documents)

Full sized documents here:www.pentagonresearch.com/video.html

Note that they use the word "impact" as a word game to comply with the verbiage of the original FOIA. They don't say whether or not the film showed an aircraft!

Coincidence that both cameras are gone?

Next we'll look at THE most critical camera

Did we only have cheap parking lot cameras from the Pentagon?

NO!

There was a destroyed piece of equipment on the Pentagon facade just north of the impact area. I have had a hard time finding and analyzing close photos of it from that time frame. Some people had suggested it was a light or something else.

It was a camera.

Here it is and its proximity to the impact zone.

Here is the replacement today. I was unable to get a good context photo of it because we were driving and the Pentagon memorial construction was obstructing the wall from the road. But trust me when I say it is the same camera.

I am now 100% sure that they have footage from right above and to the north of the impact. This is also a high quality piece of equipment - not a cheesy little camera from a parking booth.

Where is this footage???

Since it does not technically show the wall of the Pentagon because of its placement, it may not have showed the "impact". I'll bet 10-1 that it would have showed an aircraft though. It probably sees all the way to the Citgo from my guess and would have had more time to catch frames than the security shack cameras.

If this is released in the second wave of FOIA releases then we might have an image or if it is suppressed then we will know they do not want to show clear footage of any aircraft in the area that morning.

But I think that this has already been established since it's been 5 years!

Now for the Navy Annex.

Photos of the annex on that day are hard to come by since obviously everybody was facing the Pentagon. But here is one showing the same model of camera on the north side of the building that was on the Pentagon wall.

Then Russell took this shot on our trip of the south wall of the Navy Annex showing the same model of camera that was on the Pentagon wall as well as the replaced one at the Sheraton.

The front part of the Annex has been demolished since 9/11. They may have had a camera on that corner too since it was lower and more forward. The blue monstrosity thing to the right is a new memorial sculpture they are building.

There were several other cameras at various locations on the Annex as well but this is a very sensitive area to photograph.

In fact Russell was detained for a while taking pics there and then we were ALL detained the following day at the citgo station for taking video footage there. It was a matter of seconds before they had about 5 pentagon police cars and 2 unmarked SUV's with feds in suits. They basically searched everything we had, confiscated our video tapes, and interrogated us for a couple of hours before letting us go.

Luckily we were smart enough to change the tapes back at the hotel before going there to film so all they got was the 30 seconds we took up on the hill at the Citgo!
Here is a still shot of the view we were taping that got confiscated:

But back to the security cameras:

This same model of camera was all over the military buildings in Pentagon City. There were two buildings we saw with military security and armed guards. Those two buildings had no less than 12 cameras between them. They were also the same model as on the Annex and the Pentagon wall. They were up high and would have had clear views.

I don't know if the video from them would have been confiscated or not. The footage might have just vanished since they were under military command. I can see the Citgo footage being taken because of "civilian" employees. But then again we saw the footage from the parking cameras at the Pentagon so I don't know.

The point I am 100% convinced of is that there were multiple views that would have at least caught an image of an aircraft. If these are included in the rewrite of the 85 (now 83 undisclosed) video FOIA request, we may see them or not. If we don't see them it is because they don't want us to or the footage is destroyed.

MORE at http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread225549/pg1#

thoughts?
Philly-sports5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Philly-sports5
Member since 2005 • 846 Posts

Avatar image for illpiercedninio
illpiercedninio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 illpiercedninio
Member since 2003 • 9875 Posts
Ok... I'll believe you just because I don't want to read all that... Oh the bliss of being ignorant...
wrlyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wrlyy
Member since 2006 • 7632 Posts
Abovetopsecret LOL You do that man, fight the power.
fletcher90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fletcher90
Member since 2006 • 6527 Posts
Ok... I'll believe you just because I don't want to read all that... Oh the bliss of being ignorant... illpiercedninio
I know it's too long:evil:
disc0very

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 disc0very
Member since 2006 • 3636 Posts
To long, copy/paste.
mikeroussos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mikeroussos
Member since 2004 • 491 Posts
ok i read 1/4 of it...very interesing i congratulate u on your effort...but its too long...what is the point anyway?
wrlyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wrlyy
ok i read 1/4 of it...very interesing i congratulate u on your effort...but its too long...what is the point anyway?mikeroussos
He copy pasted the whole thing from a nutty conspiracy site, I doubt he read the whole thing himself.
Abdullahcoolyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Abdullahcoolyo
Member since 2004 • 1967 Posts
If the government have nothing to hide then why did they remove/destroy all the video evidence of the pentagon crash?
aces_are_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aces_are_high
Member since 2006 • 5235 Posts
yes.....happy?
gdogg4210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gdogg4210
Member since 2003 • 2925 Posts

Philly-sports5

where's Mel Gibson when you need him
meganstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 meganstrife
Member since 2006 • 1195 Posts
i saw this video and after the supposed plane crash there was no remains of a plane that hit the pentagon...
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lightening411
Member since 2004 • 13662 Posts
Take a good look at this video, which has been zoomed in. Can you honestly tell me 100 percent that this is a plane???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWZHKIg3Cs
xarca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 xarca
Member since 2003 • 179 Posts
It was probably a missile or something like it. The hole just doesn't fit with a plane's outline. The plane theory is there to make us feel better about ourselves. Planes are so much less threatening than missiles are...
wrlyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 wrlyy
It was probably a missile or something like it. The hole just doesn't fit with a plane's outline. The plane theory is there to make us feel better about ourselves. Planes are so much less threatening than missiles are...xarca
A missile filled with plane parts?
Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Ravirr
Member since 2004 • 7931 Posts
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#18 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts
I'm pretty confident it was a plane... :|
wrlyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wrlyy
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_moronsRavirr
Linked, and in addtion to that http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/911truth.html
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lightening411
No one is even looking at my video. If nobody on here never saw a plane, then how can you be 100 percent confident that it was a plane.
aces_are_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 aces_are_high
No one is even looking at my video. If nobody on here never saw a plane, then how can you be 100 percent confident that it was a plane.Lightening411
how can you be confident it isn't...? it IS the most reasonable explaination.......-and i am not willing to debate this any further.....
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Lightening411
[QUOTE="Lightening411"]No one is even looking at my video. If nobody on here never saw a plane, then how can you be 100 percent confident that it was a plane.aces_are_high
how can you be confident it isn't...? it IS the most reasonable explaination.......-and i am not willing to debate this any further.....

Exactly, I do not know 100 percent that it isn't but since none of us were there, the most reliable proof are any videos of the crash.
big_boy_down23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 big_boy_down23
Member since 2006 • 6924 Posts
I just looked at the pictures :)
aces_are_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 aces_are_high
[QUOTE="aces_are_high"][QUOTE="Lightening411"]No one is even looking at my video. If nobody on here never saw a plane, then how can you be 100 percent confident that it was a plane.Lightening411

Exactly, I do not know 100 percent that it isn't but since none of us were there, the most reliable proof are any videos of the crash.

it is,though,the most reliable theory-if we would only have gone about things we are 100% sure about-we wouldn't have known anything-the earth is possibly a giant computer designed to discover the answer to life.......-and all evidence conflicting withthis theory-are part of an alien conspiracy to sway us of the truth.........conspiracies are everywhere to be found if you search for it.....
SolidSnake_108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SolidSnake_108
Member since 2006 • 11952 Posts
No way I'm reading that........
cjek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cjek
Member since 2003 • 14327 Posts
How can we be confident it was a plane... thats the same question as how can we be confident it was something else. We can be confident it was a plane for the simple reason that 3 other planes crashed on that day into buildings/ the ground. It would make sense that another object that impacted another building was ALSO a plane. The key question is:

If the government did carry out 9/11, why would they use 3 planes, and then something other than a plane for a forth incident? Why not just another plane?

It makes no logical sense whatsoever even if you do think it was a conspiracy.
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lightening411
How can we be confident it was a plane... thats the same question as how can we be confident it was something else. We can be confident it was a plane for the simple reason that 3 other planes crashed on that day into buildings/ the ground. It would make sense that another object that impacted another building was ALSO a plane. The key question is: If the government did carry out 9/11, why would they use 3 planes, then something other than a plane for a forth incident? Why not just another plane? It makes no logical sense whatsoever even if you do think it was a conspiracy. cjek
The government are cabable of murdering people just like a serial killer. We will never truly know unless the FBI lets us see the other security videos.
Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Kcube
Member since 2003 • 25398 Posts
Thanks to a glitch..My Gamers Perspective sig tells all! :P
I advise reading what areyoumad posted and then reading the article in my sig.

My opinion? I dont know what hit the pentagon,I could say "it was a plane" but alot of that did not look like a plane.
All Im saying is,he would have had to have been going pretty fast to liquidize the plane like that and send the wheel through 4 slabs of reinforced concrete but not destroy the blast windows.Im no expert though (Lawl not even close) I just think that a plane its size would have done alot more damage to the surroundings and building then it had.
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts
How can you expect us to care when you write so much?
Stikke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Stikke
Member since 2003 • 4192 Posts
What a loser.
areyoumad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 areyoumad
How can you expect us to care when you write so much?Total-KO
i didnt' write:|
areyoumad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 areyoumad
I'm pretty confident it was a plane... :|THE_DRUGGIE
My post is not about a plane or a missile being hit.Its about why would the FBi take all the survailence tapes and of all the cameras why thee has been only 1 grainy laggy footage.So think that a plane hit the building but rething again when you read my post
aces_are_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 aces_are_high
How can we be confident it was a plane... thats the same question as how can we be confident it was something else. We can be confident it was a plane for the simple reason that 3 other planes crashed on that day into buildings/ the ground. It would make sense that another object that impacted another building was ALSO a plane. The key question is:

If the government did carry out 9/11, why would they use 3 planes, and then something other than a plane for a forth incident? Why not just another plane?

It makes no logical sense whatsoever even if you do think it was a conspiracy. cjek
comspiracies aren't,exactly, about making sense.........
areyoumad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 areyoumad
What a loser. Stikke
Waht an ignorant NWO sheeple:|
cjek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cjek
Member since 2003 • 14327 Posts
[QUOTE="cjek"]How can we be confident it was a plane... thats the same question as how can we be confident it was something else. We can be confident it was a plane for the simple reason that 3 other planes crashed on that day into buildings/ the ground. It would make sense that another object that impacted another building was ALSO a plane. The key question is: If the government did carry out 9/11, why would they use 3 planes, then something other than a plane for a forth incident? Why not just another plane? It makes no logical sense whatsoever even if you do think it was a conspiracy. Lightening411
The government are cabable of murdering people just like a serial killer. We will never truly know unless the FBI lets us see the other security videos.

That has nothing to do with what I posted... what I meant was what would be the point in using something that isn't a plane when the other 3 crashes involved planes? Im not syaing it was definitely a plane, I can't say that because I wasn't there and haven't seen reliable footage... but it makes 100% logical sense to use a plane. The facts are, something impacted that building... people saw something hit it. Now if that something wasn't a plane, then I'm sure at least ONE person would have seen a damned missile flying through the air and reported it to the press
areyoumad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 areyoumad
No way I'm reading that........SolidSnake_108
just be looking at the pics you would understand my post that a plane never hit the pentagon
yermomsboxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 yermomsboxx
Member since 2005 • 6348 Posts

Philly-sports5
:lol:X1000
LostMemorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38 LostMemorie
Member since 2005 • 2640 Posts
I know you're right about all this.
areyoumad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 areyoumad
I reccomend to make this thread the longest thread ever in gs history.Why are all the god damm camera footage taken by the FBI & why not release the evidence?Thats the main question.This is just the pentagon, there is another story about building 7,wtc and flight 93 and what not?. Each and every forumte should reply even if it be gregk or a mod.
areyoumad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 areyoumad
plz reply guys
nuttybar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41 nuttybar
Member since 2005 • 9624 Posts
So a plane didnt crash...but everyone that was on that flight that supposedly crashed died suddenly...So the government blew up the pentagon with something other than a plane and then killed everyone on the 'plane' that we think crashed into it?
Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Ravirr
So a plane didnt crash...but everyone that was on that flight that supposedly crashed died suddenly...So the government blew up the pentagon with something other than a plane and then killed everyone on the 'plane' that we think crashed into it?nuttybar
All wrong nuttybar, see those people never existed in the first place. They were just made up by governemt so they could say it was a plane, while they crash mysterious objects into there own buildings. its the only logical explanation.
nuttybar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43 nuttybar
Member since 2005 • 9624 Posts
[QUOTE="nuttybar"]So a plane didnt crash...but everyone that was on that flight that supposedly crashed died suddenly...So the government blew up the pentagon with something other than a plane and then killed everyone on the 'plane' that we think crashed into it?Ravirr
All wrong nuttybar, see those people never existed in the first place. They were just made up by governemt so they could say it was a plane, while they crash mysterious objects into there own buildings. its the only logical explanation.

But surely there are families of those who apparently died on the plane openly mourning them...
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
Occam's razor cuts you up
Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ravirr
[QUOTE="Ravirr"][QUOTE="nuttybar"]So a plane didnt crash...but everyone that was on that flight that supposedly crashed died suddenly...So the government blew up the pentagon with something other than a plane and then killed everyone on the 'plane' that we think crashed into it?nuttybar

But surely there are families of those who apparently died on the plane openly mourning them...

Clearly these "family" memebers were paid to mourn the death, as well as set up elaborate lives for these supposed loved ones.

In all seriousness, that is about all the evidence I need to know that plane crashed, is that the people on the plane didnt' survive and the fact that the plane was never used again, or landed.  Thank you Nutty Bar, you rock! GG conspiracy of no airplane!
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#46 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

it was a plane,if it wasn't a plane where did all that wreckage come from?,and why did'nt any of the people in those planes come back to there famlies?this is up there with the kennedy assaination with the grassy knoll:|

ChampTKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ChampTKE
Member since 2002 • 4730 Posts
if you think i'm reading all that, you're insane
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
if you think i'm reading all that, you're insaneChampTKE
Agreed!
gun65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gun65
Member since 2004 • 3312 Posts
way too long but i believe that it was a plane
PeterTimpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 PeterTimpa
Member since 2005 • 2509 Posts
Nice  job looking into all of that, however I don't buy it at all. Also I feel this thread is a bit insulting to all the victams of 9/11.Â