So has anyone ever got fired from work before?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
deactivated-5e171d7dbd091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
Member since 2018 • 284 Posts

I'm just curious, my work score is on the low-end and I often time will fall asleep at work. I am a programmer so my work does not immediately affect the whole work force besides having some bugs in the program from time to time and my Boss has put me on notice because of my sleeping habit at work.

Enough said, anyone been fired from work before? I think I'm getting close if I don't get my sleepiness under control!!!

VagrantSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 VagrantSnow
Member since 2018 • 645 Posts

Haven't been fired so far. Came close when I first started my current job. Had no experience in this kind of work prior to starting and the girl who worked there didn't put much effort into training me or the other trainee. She took ill for a couple of months and we had no permanent manager at the time so it was pretty much left to us two trainees to keep the place running.

Naturally the place was a bit of a mess when she got back so she tried to get us fired. If it weren't for the shop manager standing up for us to upper management, we would certainly have been gone.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jaydan  Online
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

I have been "let-go'd" from a job one time but the boss emphasized I was not being fired but because we had our differences in aspirations. He told me he saw a bit of him in me as a younger person, and he did not want me to make the same mistakes he made in life so he pushed me away to pursue my own dreams.
He noticed I was becoming increasingly unhappy at the job and I'd look out the window thinking of being somewhere else better than being there. He made the right call. I was just about ready to leave that job anyways for the very reasons he let me go, but he took the liberty to do it before me quitting. I ended up getting a better job.

Other than that I've never officially been fired from a job. I always have the ground rule of putting forth valuable work ethic and it has generally placed me as a strong member of any team I've ever been a part of.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Nope never. I work hard at work and always end up 2nd in command under the boss some how, which is fine. I just do my job and do it as fast as I can. Only thing that ever holds me back is being dyslexic.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#5 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

There was one time when I worked with a guy doing gardening related stuff. Only lasted one day. Said I was terrible at it. Maybe that counts as being fired? Lol

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

Yeah, I was fired a few years ago from a job servicing printers after only a few weeks.. I didn't have much experience doing it and I wasn't doing that great a job. Looking back I was probably messing up because I was depressed about my grandmother at the time, and it didn't help that the place I was working at was incredibly dirty, small, and filled with people who all seemed like they had given up their personal aspirations in life many years ago. At the time you get fired though it sucks regardless of what you know about the place.

I can say with a certainty that I definitely wouldn't have stayed if I hadn't been fired. Hell I probably shouldn't have taken the job in the first place, but I was a bit younger and was way too into the idea that any fulltime job was a good opportunity. I know now that this is definitely not the case and you need to be picky with the jobs you say yes to if you have such a luxery.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Nope. Though I started my first proper full-time job this January so it hasn't been that long. As far as I can tell, I'm doing a pretty good job so far so I see no reason to be fired. I'm also a programmer so I understand that a lack of sleep can really take its toll after the first few hours of being seated staring at a computer screen. I usually get less than 6 hours of sleep so sleepiness might creep up on me during the day but I manage to brush it off after a few minutes.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7221 Posts

I was fired by a flooring company to be honest I don't know why I went for the job. No experience lasted 2 weeks before I was let go.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Nope. Never been fired. I usually quit my jobs with a one month notice period.

In my second job, unfortunately the company closed down and more than 100 people were jobless at once.

Btw I work as programmer too and if you are close to being fired for your sleeping habits at work then I would've been fired countless times for the shit I pulled at the companies I work for.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Yeah got fired from McDonald's when I was 17.

I got caught letting a friend use my employee discount.

Wasnt really a big deal I was young enough that I didn't even acknowledge McDonald's on my CV because at that age its not uncommon to not have employer references.

Avatar image for PfizersaurusRex
PfizersaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 PfizersaurusRex
Member since 2012 • 1503 Posts

Sure, I got fired. I quit jobs more often, tho. I think it's my attitude, makes employers think I'll work underpaid.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@evil_loli said:

I'm just curious, my work score is on the low-end and I often time will fall asleep at work. I am a programmer so my work does not immediately affect the whole work force besides having some bugs in the program from time to time and my Boss has put me on notice because of my sleeping habit at work.

Enough said, anyone been fired from work before? I think I'm getting close if I don't get my sleepiness under control!!!

Unless unreasonable demands at your job are the reason you're falling asleep at work, that is absolutely something you should be put on notice for. Falling asleep at work is pretty over-the-top misconduct at just about any job.

As for me, I've been fired once when I was a teenager. Not performance related but totally justified and no hard feelings towards them. I got my act together after that and have made myself integral at every job I've had since. If I'm remembering correctly, there have been five jobs since including my current one. Three of them I lost the job because they were going out of business, but I was always the last one out the door. The second to last one I turned in my two weeks because I found a career path better suited to what I wanted. I gave two weeks and even interviewed people to identify a replacement before I left. Current job I've been at for a long time now and have no plans on leaving.

-Byshop

edomingox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 edomingox
Member since 2003 • 45 Posts

Good luck finding another job after getting fired. I don't think many places will want to hire you if they find out you were fired for sleeping on the job.

Try going to be earlier. Drink some caffeine. You're already lucky, most companies wouldn't give you a warning.

To get a better idea, pretend you own the company. What would you do if you saw one of your employees sleeping on the job?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

While I can't say I never got fired from my first job when I was a teenage at the age of 16, I almost got the title of being fired. I was a waiter but mainly just working for the money, (and I had no plans to stay their for more then a year later) My Boss (who didn't know me all to well) was a jerk who took the position out of his ego, told me I'm slow because apparently, I wasn't working fast enough. Said the guy next to me worked twice as fast for half my salary. So I wasn't working fast enough because I was spending too much time helping co-workers and a few days pass, my Supervisor who was cool with me and never had problems how I work pull me to the side and told me I maybe next in line to be fired and the next day, I never show up for work and left a note in my Boss office stated, I'm "leaving and never coming back to work because you are an asshole" no joke, I wrote it like that and left before he could try to fire me! Several Months have passed and the Boss who tried to fire me apparently got fired I was told from one of my former co-worker and the funny thing I did was texting him and said, Karma's a bitch right? Cuss at me for being smart at the mouth.

I went to school became a Nurse, several years later, went to school for advancing to become a Nurse Practitioner and still am to this day. I love my career and glad things have work out.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#15 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I've been laid off a few times due to my roles being non-essential and the companies going through some difficult financial times. not really the same as being fired I guess

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Byshop  Moderator

@edomingox said:

Good luck finding another job after getting fired. I don't think many places will want to hire you if they find out you were fired for sleeping on the job.

Try going to be earlier. Drink some caffeine. You're already lucky, most companies wouldn't give you a warning.

To get a better idea, pretend you own the company. What would you do if you saw one of your employees sleeping on the job?

The upside here is that former employers are reluctant to get into a lot of detail about why someone is let go. If they say the wrong thing they potentially open themselves up to defamation/slander lawsuits so a lot of them err on the side of caution by providing only very basic information about former employees like hire/fire dates and salary.

-Byshop

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Fired from work? Nope. Laid off from my job? Sure. The early to mid 80's was pretty rough.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#18 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Technically I've only left a job of my own will, but I was definitely in a position where I was probably going to get fired for reasons that aren't important to go into. Anyway, decided to just call it quits on my terms because I figure it'd be better to say that I left on my own to pursue other opportunities or some shit because I didn't see any decent way to spin being fired. Of course, trying to find a job when you don't have one and aren't finishing up school or something sucks.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

Nope, never fired. I generally left jobs receiving a bonus, higher pay offer to retain me, or high praise and "come back any time".

Except for one job. I was working 80 hours a week and after six months I just told my boss "Sorry, I can't do this" and quit. I wasn't very proud of doing that, but the company went under two weeks later so in the end I sort of made the right call haha.

@evil_loli said:

Why do you fall asleep at work? Is it because you are actually exhausted, or are you bored?

If the former, I recommend getting a sleep study. It might be that you suffer from sleep apnea or some other thing that is affecting your sleep. I did a sleep study and they found I have sleep apnea (I was basically interrupting my sleep 80 times a minute!) and I got it fixed and, holy shit, probably one of the best things I've done for my health in recent years.

Concerning work, I would probably fire you. There's no excuse for falling asleep at work, that's just poor work ethic. People with poor work ethic are scum. Why even get a job if you're not going to do it well?

@Byshop said:
@edomingox said:

The upside here is that former employers are reluctant to get into a lot of detail about why someone is let go. If they say the wrong thing they potentially open themselves up to defamation/slander lawsuits so a lot of them err on the side of caution by providing only very basic information about former employees like hire/fire dates and salary.

-Byshop

Not sure if it's a state or federal thing, but i am pretty sure in California, when contacting a work reference, the former employer can only divulge that, yes, the person worked for them. I don't think they can talk about the quality of the work, as that is too "subjective". Which is bullshit imo, I've been a reference for people--don't ask me why they thought I'd speak highly of them-- and I've wanted to tell the people contacting me "No, don't hire this person". But I couldn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
deactivated-5e171d7dbd091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
Member since 2018 • 284 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

Btw I work as programmer too and if you are close to being fired for your sleeping habits at work then I would've been fired countless times for the shit I pulled at the companies I work for.

Wow, you're boss must really love you if you are a good programmer. Wish my boss is as cool as you are.

@vagrantsnow said:

Haven't been fired so far. Came close when I first started my current job. Had no experience in this kind of work prior to starting and the girl who worked there didn't put much effort into training me or the other trainee. She took ill for a couple of months and we had no permanent manager at the time so it was pretty much left to us two trainees to keep the place running.

Naturally the place was a bit of a mess when she got back so she tried to get us fired. If it weren't for the shop manager standing up for us to upper management, we would certainly have been gone.

Sounds like she could have at least acknowledge how hard you all try at least. She should be demoted for trying to fire you!

@Byshop said:

Unless unreasonable demands at your job are the reason you're falling asleep at work, that is absolutely something you should be put on notice for. Falling asleep at work is pretty over-the-top misconduct at just about any job.

-Byshop

@mrbojangles25 said:

Why do you fall asleep at work? Is it because you are actually exhausted, or are you bored?

If the former, I recommend getting a sleep study. It might be that you suffer from sleep apnea or some other thing that is affecting your sleep. I did a sleep study and they found I have sleep apnea (I was basically interrupting my sleep 80 times a minute!) and I got it fixed and, holy shit, probably one of the best things I've done for my health in recent years.

Concerning work, I would probably fire you. There's no excuse for falling asleep at work, that's just poor work ethic. People with poor work ethic are scum. Why even get a job if you're not going to do it well?

I have sleeping disorders. I do so much at home and I have bad habits of playing games and watching lots of animes after 12:00 in the morning but you guys have a point, I do need to get myself situated and I been at my job for a year in a half already. Sleep study? I never consider that but that's something I'll look into.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#21 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19516 Posts

Yeah, many years ago.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Byshop  Moderator

@evil_loli said:

I have sleeping disorders. I do so much at home and I have bad habits of playing games and watching lots of animes after 12:00 in the morning but you guys have a point, I do need to get myself situated and I been at my job for a year in a half already. Sleep study? I never consider that but that's something I'll look into.

I don't know if I'd say "stays up late playing video games and watching anime" qualifies as a sleep disorder. We all like doing that, but you still have to take care of business and that means getting enough sleep to do your actual job. It's called "adulting".

-Byshop

VagrantSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 VagrantSnow
Member since 2018 • 645 Posts

@evil_loli We'd have just been in the same situation. She was the only qualified dispenser at the time. Couldn't really demote or promote either. We're dispensers. We're literally only employed to be dispensers :P Was a crappy move and a crappy time to be working there but that was 7 years ago and I'm still there so it's alright :)

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

Sure, but not for many years, I was fired from my first job at Roy Rogers in the late 70's for not paying attention (I have ADD) and for goofing off. 16 years old then.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 horgen
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

Let go as the store I worked in got some new owners. Both as in brand and owners of that particular store.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

Never been fired. But there was one time I could've been fired, but got away with it because I was a few months into the job and had limited knowledge of IT systems. In a nutshell, I misread an email and restarted a virtual machine that manages databases for some of our clients. It set off a few major P1 priorities. If you worked in IT or customer support, you'd know what I am talking about...

That situation haunted me for months and took a long time to recover. Having to listen to clients venting on the phone really shooked me.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

Only one job where the business was shutting down but no beyond that never fired or let go for anything I did.

Though, I did suspect one of my managers was trying to get me fired by engineering my metrics by only puting me into rated functions when work was slow then got on me when trying to make it sound like I wad slacking, so I told HR I thought she did it on purpose so she can reprimand me and that put an end to that.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

Nope.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8762 Posts

I can neither confirm nor deny this question.

I do not recall.

I plead the fifth. And I don't mean five times!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

No I have not.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#31 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@evil_loli: LOL falling asleep at work, well that is something.

But no, never been fired since I always do my job and always go above and beyond what is expected

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Nah. I think I've come close a couple of times. My favorite was when my entire shift was out at a party the night before and we all tried to call off with hangovers the next day, but the restaurant owner knew what was going on because she was the mom of one of the people I was out drinking with. Good times.

@Byshop said:
@evil_loli said:

I don't know if I'd say "stays up late playing video games and watching anime" qualifies as a sleep disorder. We all like doing that, but you still have to take care of business and that means getting enough sleep to do your actual job. It's called "adulting".

-Byshop

Eh, it depends. One question is does he stay up late because he watches anime and plays video games, or does he play video games and watch anime because he stays up late? Even sleep experts tell people who have trouble sleeping not to lay in bed for more than an hour because it does nothing but increase anxiety. he should probably try to stay away from screens after about eleven or so, try to do other things, but that doesn't mean it's not a sleeping disorder. And even if it started as a night or several of staying up late playing video games, it could have developed into the point of dependency. There are plenty of people who can't fall asleep without the TV on, for instance, but are simultaneously kept up later by the TV being on. The truth is that sleep disorders are complicated and only an expert can really diagnose if it's a legitimate disorder or a character flaw.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Byshop  Moderator

@theone86 said:

Nah. I think I've come close a couple of times. My favorite was when my entire shift was out at a party the night before and we all tried to call off with hangovers the next day, but the restaurant owner knew what was going on because she was the mom of one of the people I was out drinking with. Good times.

@Byshop said:
@evil_loli said:

-Byshop

Eh, it depends. One question is does he stay up late because he watches anime and plays video games, or does he play video games and watch anime because he stays up late? Even sleep experts tell people who have trouble sleeping not to lay in bed for more than an hour because it does nothing but increase anxiety. he should probably try to stay away from screens after about eleven or so, try to do other things, but that doesn't mean it's not a sleeping disorder. And even if it started as a night or several of staying up late playing video games, it could have developed into the point of dependency. There are plenty of people who can't fall asleep without the TV on, for instance, but are simultaneously kept up later by the TV being on. The truth is that sleep disorders are complicated and only an expert can really diagnose if it's a legitimate disorder or a character flaw.

Fair points, but the op didn't create a thread about how they are suffering from insomnia, they created a thread casually talking about how they fall asleep at work like it's no biggie and not, say, something that any responsible adult would be horrified at if they accidentally did. Even if he has trouble sleeping, playing video games and watching tv until the wee hours is so obviously not what they should be doing that it kinda goes back to the original post and a general lack of responsibility.

I tend to sleep fine, but my wife has insomnia. She has been to many, many doctors regarding it but has yet to find any particularly good solution and she's not keen on the idea of medication. I live in Colorado, so we've even tried various edibles to help but most anything that knocks her out leaves her too draggy the next morning. She has put a lot of effort into trying to make as good a sleep environment for herself as possible, including making sure there's no blue light (or light sources in general) in the bedroom, stopping screen time ahead of bed, etc. It doesn't sound like that's where the op is coming from from what I've read so far.

-Byshop

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

It's hard to say. Did you get a warning letter of some sort? That might be a sign.

On another hand, I have seen people got straight fired before. But they weren't in my department.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#35 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I quit or been fired from every job I've had. One job I had a guy punch me and they fired both of us. I would have hit him back but I would have caved his head in and I didn't feel like going to jail. Usually if I think I'm going to get fired I'll quit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#36  Edited By deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

1 - Quit when I got hired elsewhere.

2 - Technically I was fired. I remember there was a lot of confusion over whether the boss was addressing me or not, but I assumed he was and made a scene.

2.5 - Went to this guy's place and did chores for him one day. Was there a couple of hours. Guy found me worthless after a few hours, I think he didn't want to pay me and was actually looking for an older employee. Claimed I did nothing, but when my dad picked me up he even noticed things looked better.

3 - I was laid off. I think my employer lost a lot of accounts and just couldn't afford to have more than like one other guy helping him. He took up another job around that time, too.

4 - Quit and made a bit of a scene, it was my longest-held job at that point and I was really struggling with adulthood. It was hard to tell if I was being screwed by my employer.

4.5 - I actually didn't get to work there, but was going through orientation. They paid to get me shots and everything. But I got really frustrated with how long it was taking to have my actual orientation, and accepted another job offer. They called me back right after I accepted the other job. I damn near lost it.

5 - I quit because I was feeling pretty low by that point. A lotta ppl there disliked me, and I burned some bridges out of retaliation. Kind of wanted to get arrested again for a while.

6 - It was a temporary position. I worked there for a few months and was laid-off. I took the job knowing full well it wouldn't last, I just wanted something to fill the gap until I moved away.

7 - I was there almost as long as I was at 4. I quit once I got a new job. My boss promised me a raise and started training me, but never promoted me and offered the promotion to another worker the moment I said I was leaving.

7.75 1/4 - I did a bunch of odd temp jobs around that time. None of them really panned out. Lost one job after two days because I didn't call in sick the proper way. Lost another job because the training video didn't work and I was kind of winging the job, but screwed up on some crucial factors. Another one was going okay, but I left the moment I was promised a promotion at 7.

8 - Boy they wanted me gone, lol. They cut my hours down to nothing, and I eventually quit when I got hired on elsewhere. They seemed kind of shady. They put up with this bitchy princess every day but were done with me - I can't blame them though, she was pretty hot and had a temper to match.

9 - My longest-serving job ever. After trying to hold things together there for so many years, I just kind of started lashing out because my own life was incomplete. In reality I was nothing there, a nobody, but that didn't mean I didn't still view the people I worked with for several years as a family.

10 - Current job. I like it a lot so far, but it is stressful at times. I always thought a job of this caliber would be more professional. Nope, I was wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

Suspended once, quit twice without notice, never fired. Right now, I'm as far from getting fired as one can be. Good stats, perfect attendance, only missed three days since November 2017, which is pretty rare here. I'm almost never late.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

No, but my department has laid off/outsourced enough people that I decided sticking around just isn't worth the risk. I'm now the last person on my team, and I'll be putting in my two weeks' notice on Friday.

Let's hope the contractor team has their stuff together (pst… they don't.)

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#39 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

I did, though it was more about saving money by abusing the financial system. Here in Austria there is a training period of 3 months before you become fully employed, my Salary would have increased by quite a bit if I was fully employed, I didn't know that at the time but the asshole who hired me knew it and only used me for those 3 months promising I'll be getting a year long extension, Acting all nice and friendly and thanking me and by the end of the 3rd month did a complete 180 and started telling me how useless I'm and how I can't get into grip with things around there, I could have sued but then what would be the point? I would never go back and work with that asshole, Besides I found a better job and I'm happier here (for now).

Longsnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Longsnout
Member since 2013 • 181 Posts

Nope, never.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ArmoredCore55
Member since 2005 • 24939 Posts

No, I have not. Gotten in trouble a few times before, though.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

Well, after spending the last 4+ months restructuring our department and training contractors to take over about 60% of our jobs, we received an email from the executives stating that another RIF will be coming shortly.

I've got one week left, and I'm glad I'm leaving.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Nope, everyone thinks I'm innocent.

Peasly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#45 Peasly
Member since 2004 • 554 Posts

Nah i always left in my younger days. Now i work for myself.