Snoop Dogg 'shoots' Trump clown 'Ron Klump' in new video

This topic is locked from further discussion.

angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 angeldeb82
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/entertainment/snoop-dogg-donald-trump-video/index.html

I gotta say, this is bound to generate some controversy, huh?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

I'm sure that the Cut News Network would like that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

Since Donald Trump represents everything that decadence spreading degenerates like Snoop Dogg stands for, I can't say that I'm surprised.

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4 Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

Ooh he's so edgy..

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

Now imagine if this were a white musician pretending to shoot Obama in a video...the left would completely have their titties in a twist.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@frank_castle:

For once I agree with you.

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

Snoop is only visualising what a lot of folk think and feel, myself included.

**** donald trump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts

@frank_castle: the usual double standard , but look out for that white prevelage that's suppose to be such a problem

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

Eh, didn't Snoop Dogg change his name to Snoop Lion?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

It be interesting seeing how Kanye West would respond to Snoop Dogg since he's more of a Trump Supporter.

@fend_oblivion said:

Eh, didn't Snoop Dogg change his name to Snoop Lion?

He only change his name when he's making Reggae Musics and he goes by that name only in Reggae.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

To be honest, while it may cause a few people to be butthurt, racist people have railed into President Obama in many other ways, to include people saying that he should be hanged.

If a white celebrity had a black guy dress like a stereotype of a Kenyan man meant to parody Obama before mock shooting him, then I'm sure that he would be heavily criticized, boycotted, and even called racist, but it probably wouldn't go much farther than that.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

The only people who seem to complain about this are butthurt trump supporters....who say they dont support him but never criticize him and always defend him lol.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@jointed said:

Since Donald Trump represents everything that decadence spreading degenerates like Snoop Dogg stands for, I can't say that I'm surprised.

LOL Trump is plenty decadent.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

To be honest, while it may cause a few people to be butthurt, racist people have railed into President Obama in many other ways, to include people saying that he should be hanged.

If a white celebrity had a black guy dress like a stereotype of a Kenyan man meant to parody Obama before mock shooting him, then I'm sure that he would be heavily criticized, boycotted, and even called racist, but it probably wouldn't go much farther than that.

Yeah, people act like we did not get 8 years of obama figures being lynched in public. I am starting to see the race card being used by everyone now, but all these erstwhile white people jumping onto the "bur people only criticize white people" train is no different.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

@Mercenary848 said:
@ad1x2 said:

Yeah, people act like we did not get 8 years of obama figures being lynched in public. I am starting to see the race card being used by everyone now, but all these erstwhile white people jumping onto the "bur people only criticize white people" train is no different.

This shit has been going on for decades and this is nothing new to anyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

@Mercenary848: Yeah. There's nothing wrong with depicting an execution of the president. Especially not in this political climate where leftist hatred already is dominating.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

For someone who got rich off of white people, Snoop sure seems to hate them.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@Mercenary848 said:

Considering how society is enamored with celebrities, this is a bit different than a schmuck in the street with a hanging effigy. What do you think the reaction would be if a white, conservative celebrity acted in a similar fashion? Do you honestly think it would be laughed off if the golden boy of the left was shown being shot or hanged or whatever?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LJS9502_basic

@Solaryellow:

Oh for fucks sake....it's a hip hop artist and no one is taking his video seriously. Hell Trump spent the last 8 years trying to de-legitimize the last president.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Solaryellow

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Solaryellow:

Oh for fucks sake....it's a hip hop artist and no one is taking his video seriously. Hell Trump spent the last 8 years trying to de-legitimize the last president.

Lets clarify. He's an "artist" who was acquitted of murder thanks to witness intimidation yet people are, like I said, enamored with him and his celebrity. He pulls a little more weight than Joe Schmo hanging an effigy of Obama. If you want to be fair (which might be asking a lot) his parody needs to be addressed like we've seen when the shoe was on the opposite foot. Do you remember Ted Nugent and Obama and the left going ape shit? Your last sentence is not germane in the least.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Solaryellow said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@Solaryellow:

Lets clarify. He's an "artist" who was acquitted of murder thanks to witness intimidation yet people are, like I said, enamored with him and his celebrity. He pulls a little more weight than Joe Schmo hanging an effigy of Obama. If you want to be fair (which might be asking a lot) his parody needs to be addressed like we've seen when the shoe was on the opposite foot. Do you remember Ted Nugent and Obama and the left going ape shit? Your last sentence is not germane in the least.

A lot of assumptions in that post there. Joe Schmo gets followers as well. Who do you think starts hate groups?

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

It was artsy no matter how bad.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

@frank_castle said:

Now imagine if this were a white musician pretending to shoot Obama in a video...the left would completely have their titties in a twist.

Yeah, the right only said he was a Kenyan and fake foreign born president for 8 years.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@Solaryellow:

Right. If being acquitted of murder because of witness intimidation wasn't enough to end his career, then why exactly do you think anyone would really care about this?

To repeat...he's a hip hop artist. He was on trial for MURDER.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Solaryellow

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Solaryellow said:

A lot of assumptions in that post there. Joe Schmo gets followers as well. Who do you think starts hate groups?

A lot of assumptions? The average guy doesn't command the following of a celeb no matter how you try and twist it.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

@Baconstrip78: What the hell does that have to do with what I just said?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Solaryellow

If Ted Nugent, Gene Simmons, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, etc.., did something similar in a video with obama as the protagonist, none of you lefties would be laughing it off as satire. MSNBC and CNN would be rabid like Cujo. The lack of consistency is why people are questioning this matter.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KHAndAnime

@Solaryellow said:

If Ted Nugent, Gene Simmons, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, etc.., did something similar in a video with obama as the protagonist, none of you lefties would be laughing it off as satire. MSNBC and CNN would be rabid like Cujo. The lack of consistency is why people are questioning this matter.

Obama would send the IRS after them (just like he did to journalists he didn't like...). They'd probably end up at 'Gitmo.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:
@Solaryellow said:

Obama would send the IRS after them (just like he did to journalists he didn't like...). They'd probably end up at 'Gitmo.

You think Obama is kenyan and wire tapped Trump.

Just stop talking.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KHAndAnime

@zaryia said:

Just stop talking.

Lol just because Obama's birth certificate was proven fake by the state and several forensic investigators doesn't mean he's Kenyan. And as for the tapping, I was just quoting NYT, WaPo, and other leftist sources - they're the ones who said the Obama administration was surveilling Trump's campaign. Some of them walked back on their claims, others haven't.

Ur 1 low info dude. Might not hurt to read the articles instead of headlines.

It's funny tho how much the idea of Obama being anything but Jesus Christ offends your sensibilities. Obama was good at suckering suckers, that's for sure. Liberals seem to have a "thing" for smooth talking black men.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

I think it's funny that the video addresses a wide array of real-world issues that plague society in a provocative manner...

...but the one fictitious thing in the video people object to.

And he didn't even shoot him!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#32 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@jointed said:

Rappers have been kissing his ass for decades. Incredible to see them be such bitches now. Whenever he leaves office, the nuthugging will commence once again. Mac Miller, for example. He made a song called Donald trump in 2011. By 2016 he's freestyling about how terrible Trump is on the Larry Wilmore show. Incredibly childish. But then again, it is not as if any of these morons have even the slightest intelligent critique of his policies or political philosophy. I suspect this is because they are idiots who have the vast majority of the people they meet kiss their asses.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LJS9502_basic

@hillelslovak said:
@jointed said:

Rappers have been kissing his ass for decades. Incredible to see them be such bitches now. Whenever he leaves office, the nuthugging will commence once again. Mac Miller, for example. He made a song called Donald trump in 2011. By 2016 he's freestyling about how terrible Trump is on the Larry Wilmore show. Incredibly childish. But then again, it is not as if any of these morons have even the slightest intelligent critique of his policies or political philosophy. I suspect this is because they are idiots who have the vast majority of the people they meet kiss their asses.

Cool story bro. Love the anecdotal evidence.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#34  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@hillelslovak said:
@jointed said:

Cool story bro. Love the anecdotal evidence.

Here's trump meeting with Jay Z. BOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

You:

You:
You:

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Solaryellow

@KHAndAnime said:

The lefties would attempt the following:

1.) An apology by the "artist" would be demanded.

2.) People (of the beliefs in question) would be told to disavow the remarks/actions/parody.

3.) Boycotts and protests would be attempted.

4.) The label or film studio would be told to drop said "artist" from their rolls.

5.) Every person would be forced to condemn the "artist" when they appear on certain networks. If they were booked to talk about healthcare, that would take second fiddle to the controversy of said "artist."

Conservatives can be schmucks as well but what I listed is not their go-to strategy like it is with the left. Of course at times they act similarly but not anywhere near as frequently as the left.

In addition, yes, the golden child of the left would have targeted the "artist" while lying and acting dumb in the public eye.

majoras_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 majoras_wrath
Member since 2005 • 6062 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:
@zaryia said:

Just stop talking.

Lol just because Obama's birth certificate was proven fake by the state and several forensic investigators doesn't mean he's Kenyan. And as for the tapping, I was just quoting NYT, WaPo, and other leftist sources - they're the ones who said the Obama administration was surveilling Trump's campaign. Some of them walked back on their claims, others haven't.

It's funny tho how much the idea of Obama being anything but Jesus Christ offends your sensibilities. Obama was good at suckering suckers, that's for sure. Liberals seem to have a "thing" for smooth talking black men.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:
@zaryia said:

Just stop talking.

He isn't Kenyan, he's an American citizen. This is an on the record fact.

The FBI, CIA, British Intelligence, and the Senate Intel Committee think you are the one on low information. Who should I trust, you or them? A crack pot internet conservative conspiracy theorist vs the top intelligence agencies in the planet.

Less Alex Jones does a body good. Facts are paramount. Conspiracy theories are bad. Take this lesson to heart.

Bannon45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bannon45
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts
@zaryia said:
@KHAndAnime said:
@zaryia said:

Just stop talking.

He isn't Kenyan, he's an American citizen. This is an on the record fact.

The FBI, CIA, British Intelligence, and the Senate Intel Committee think you are the one on low information. Who should I trust, you or them? A crack pot internet conservative conspiracy theorist vs the top intelligence agencies in the planet.

Less Alex Jones does a body good. Facts are paramount. Conspiracy theories are bad. Take this lesson to heart.

A birther calling someone a low info, hilarious.