Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jimmy2896
Member since 2019 • 5 Posts

Hi all
Are there any boys that don't like getting married?
Sound so crazy but Im planning to live a single life ^^. I still know love, sex,...
Is that normal?

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 121763 Posts

Completely normal...

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39470 Posts

Just normal and nothing wrong with that ;)

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 2748 Posts

Yes it is normal

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 678 Posts

Each to their own, everyone is different.

I have a friend who has been single for more than 20 years. The last time he had a girlfriend was back in school. He's handsome, educated, highly intelligent, hilariously witty and even artistic, but he just does not want to have a relationship with anyone. But being with a partner is definitely not for everyone.

Personally, I love being married. Sharing everything you have, all your thoughts, tolerating each other's differences, supporting each other through thick and thin gives me a high sense of security. I have a very logical mind, even slightly robotic according to my wife while she is emotional and extremely compassionate. I feel we balance each other out.

However, if you do have a child, then I think yours and your child's life would be easier since you only have so many hours a day.

Perhaps you just need to find the right person?

Ovirew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#6 Ovirew
Member since 2008 • 9239 Posts

I think it'd be great to have someone exclusive, but I'm not a big fan of marriage. I hope the idea of marrying goes away altogether in the future.

But in modern times I think even unmarried couples rarely last. It's harder than ever to meet people, and people often don't make themselves available to others.

I think in most cases it's probably better to be alone than to waste time on someone not worth it. But every now and then it's a nice change to just have some attention instead of none.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PernicioEnigma  Online
Member since 2010 • 6160 Posts

Not wanting to get married seems to be becoming more common, which isn't too surprising given the divorce rates. I'd hate to be raising kids without a partner though...

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 npiet1  Online
Member since 2018 • 2746 Posts

Not for me, I love having some one know me better than myself and I them. We've been though really rough times together, made us stronger as both couple and individuals, it's been a very short 7 years. We talk and were best friends. Couldn't see it any other way. Maybe it's because our personalities compliment each other, we match on our MBTI or could be fate, Either way it's great.