sigh - evidently saying a host who jokes about liking sex...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cb442b8d3ab
deactivated-61cb442b8d3ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-61cb442b8d3ab
Member since 2004 • 29 Posts

is hot can know get you permanently banned from sites. Sigh. I mean seriously. The world is crazy now. Calling someone hot on a forum is a terrible terrible sin. Shesh. Ah well such is life. guess I will go here to talk about games and life then.

Heh how are the rules here about talking about content from other sites ;).

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

What?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

I think you're hot TC.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@zaldar said:

is hot can know get you permanently banned from sites. Sigh. I mean seriously. The world is crazy now. Calling someone hot on a forum is a terrible terrible sin. Shesh. Ah well such is life. guess I will go here to talk about games and life then.

I'm sure this post made a lot more sense in your head, but to try to answer your vague and ambiguous question: threads strictly about how attractive you find a public figure (i.e. hot chick threads) are not allowed.

-Byshop

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

NO HOT CHICKs!

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@zaldar said:

welcome to the age of the millenials, where the slightest chance of you offending someone is punished with you being burned at the stake.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 doomdizzle
Member since 2017 • 528 Posts

@commander said:
@zaldar said:

welcome to the age of the millenials, where the slightest chance of you offending someone is punished with you being burned at the stake.

Indeed we are in the age of the millenials. Where if someone kicks you out of their club you're essentially being burned at the stake.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

NO HOT CHICKs!

Hot damn.

Edit: TC Hot girl threads aren't allowed. With that said, if there is a thread discussing a celebrity that you find attractive, no one is going to ban you for say that find said celebrity attractive. Depending on how you say it though.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mrbojangles25

@doomdizzle said:
@commander said:
@zaldar said:

Indeed we are in the age of the millenials. Where if someone kicks you out of their club you're essentially being burned at the stake.

alternatively, this site is likely 99% male and maybe they don't want it reduced to mostly threads about women and their hotness as many testosterone-fueled websites do; just go to any lightly-modded forums about: cars, bodybuilding, guns, video games, etc. and you will generally see the threads about women outweigh the threads about the subject the website wants to talk about. Keep in mind this website is (iirc) owned by CBS as well and they have a "reputation" to uphold.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@doomdizzle said:
@commander said:
@zaldar said:

alternatively, this site is likely 99% male and maybe they don't want it reduced to mostly threads about women and their hotness as many testosterone-fueled websites do; just go to any lightly-modded forums about: cars, bodybuilding, guns, video games, etc. and you will generally see the threads about women outweigh the threads about the subject the website wants to talk about. Keep in mind this website is (iirc) owned by CBS as well and they have a "reputation" to uphold.

Yup CBS Can't Be Sexy.. :P

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mrbojangles25

@superbuuman said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@doomdizzle said:
@commander said:
@zaldar said:

Yup CBS Can't Be Sexy.. :P

oh they can be sexy :P they just can't be sexist. Note the heavy use of quotation marks when I used the word "reputation".

So for every hot chick thread we make, we'd have to make a hot dude thread. And for every show with a leading male, they need a show with a leading female or something. If their cop show gets a little heavy with rape victims, you need to toss in an episode with a black widow killer or an episode were a wife kills her husband and you empathize with her or some shit, like "you go girl, but awwww you still go to jail, this show is 'deep' " or some nonsense.

but when you don't have any control over it--like when your gaming site consists of members that are all male, but you're not about to chase them all off because you need the traffic--you take other measures.

That's just my guess.