"Send an ambulance he's going to need one"

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789: Thats just one doom mongering hypothesis, even if that is the reality its nothing a simple change of address and school move couldnt fix.

I am a firm believer in people shaping their own destiny. If your not happy...make a change. Its very easy for us to sit on our computers and predict this kids future but the fact is his future would have been a whole lot worse had this abuse continued. Bullying is preventable in the same way that this abuse was prevented stuff like that is all changeable.

\worst case scenario and is a change of school and at worst address....certainly not a patch on continued molestation.

the internet is everywhere.

Bringing this into the media, doesn't change anything about the fact that the abuse happened and that the perpetrator got caught. The perpetrator got jailed and the media won't change anything about this. The abuse wouldn't have continued as well if this wasn't brought into the media.

Everyone knows that the perpetrator done this, but everyone knows also that the victim was victimized. Since the victim is a child, I think (and where i live this is also the case) these cases shouldn't be made public, for the childs sake.

This also makes it a lot harder for the perpetrator to rehabilitate, when made my public, I think it's even better to never let him free anymore, or you might as well kill them because these people become ticking time bombs.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789: Thats just one doom mongering hypothesis, even if that is the reality its nothing a simple change of address and school move couldnt fix.

I am a firm believer in people shaping their own destiny. If your not happy...make a change. Its very easy for us to sit on our computers and predict this kids future but the fact is his future would have been a whole lot worse had this abuse continued. Bullying is preventable in the same way that this abuse was prevented stuff like that is all changeable.

\worst case scenario and is a change of school and at worst address....certainly not a patch on continued molestation.

Bringing this into the media, doesn't change anything about the fact that the abuse happened and that the perpetrator got caught.

It sends a message that says perpetrators of this type of abuse not only have to fear the long arm of the law but also the justice of civilians who chance upon their foul action and decide to take matters into their own hands. You should be able to protect your family from abuse and this story reinforced the fact that people will not be punished for doing so, even if force is used. Its an important message. Also this abused child isnt named so there is no reason to assume this story will follow the child.

All your doing is making assumptions, until we see a story stating "abused boy bullied thanks to news story praising father" you really have zero point.

Its like saying any news story with a victim could lead to that victim being tormented of course it COULD, but whats the point in hypothesising every possible eventuality when actually we should be praising the positive actions that lead to a child molester getting what he deserved.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By commander

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

@always_explicit said:

Bringing this into the media, doesn't change anything about the fact that the abuse happened and that the perpetrator got caught.

It sends a message that says perpetrators of this type of abuse not only have to fear the long arm of the law but also the justice of civilians who chance upon their foul action and decide to take matters into their own hands. You should be able to protect your family from abuse and this story reinforced the fact that people will not be punished for doing so, even if force is used. Its an important message. Also this abused child isnt named so there is no reason to assume this story will follow the child.

All your doing is making assumptions, until we see a story stating "abused boy bullied thanks to news story praising father" you really have zero point.

Its like saying any news story with a victim could lead to that victim being tormented of course it COULD, but whats the point in hypothesising every possible eventuality when actually we should be praising the positive actions that lead to a child molester getting what he deserved.

These things are known already, if somebody comes into your house to steal or murder or rape. You will always have the right to defend your home, property and family. This is just common sense. Even years ago (where i live) some jewelry guy shot a guy in the back with a shotgun. The law says he can't because he was running away and guns are even forbidden, still they set him free, it's a normal human reaction.

The assumptions i make are also made by my governement, and it's not a simple assumption, it's just plain common sense. If I follow your reasoning, you could say kids can have guns to protect themselves and then later realize they shoot each other in conflicts. They don't do this, because they already know it. It's the same with grownups though and yeah a lot of countries simply don't have the intelligence or the power to govern these matters.

It's the same here, people know this, only your government doesn't follow but it's not because it wasn't it the news that it would not happen. Child psychology is much easier than adult psychology and this is common knowledge.

And comparing any victim isn't the same with child sexual abuse. In these cases a lot of the victims feels ashamed for what thas happened, not to mention he could have acted out in the years this has happened, or he even could act out later. The human psyche is not like a computer where you can just erase the data.

The child soldier that is brought into civilization is a perfect example of this. The child soldier is forced to kill thus he becomes a killer, even if he didn't want to. When brought into civilization The child doesn't realize it isn't his fault and that he can choose not be a killer, for him it is already a part of him. Since this happened when growing up, it intertwined with him. When there's conflict, if the child soldier is somewhere in puberty, it still doesn't have the power on his own to resolve conflicts in a civilized manner, so there's a chance he kill again.

The right guidance can surely help the child soldier, but it will always be a part of him and only if he can refrain himself from killing again, the healing can begin. I'm not saying this 11 year old kid has done sexual things with other kids simply because he was forced to do it with the perpetrator, but sadly it has become a part of him, and in a lot of cases, the so called 'acting out' is very common, only guidance can help the kid to not do it or forget what he has done, and that it wasn't his fault.

When puberty hits and the hormones flare up, these events could very well be pushed out of his subconscience and make him act out. That's why the child needs the proper guidance to make sure the kid does realize it isn't his fault , even if he acted out when these events happened.

Kids are not adults, In a way they're like programmable computers, and whatever the child experiences, it will have consequences., that's why for the kids sake, this should stay with professionals , john doe shouldn't know about this and the perpetrator should be locked up and rehabilitated till the child has grown up

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 always_explicit

@evildead6789 said:

These things are known already, if somebody comes into your house to steal or murder or rape. You will always have the right to defend your home, property and family. This is just common sense. Even years ago (where i live) some jewelry guy shot a guy in the back with a shotgun. The law says he can't because he was running away and guns are even forbidden, still they set him free, it's a normal human reaction.

The assumptions i make are also made by my governement, and it's not a simple assumption, it's just plain common sense. If I follow your reasoning, you could say kids can have guns to protect themselves and then later realize they shoot each other in conflicts. They don't do this, because they already know it. It's the same with grownups though and yeah a lot of countries simply don't have the intelligence or the power to govern these matters.

It's the same here, people know this, only your government doesn't follow but it's not because it wasn't it the news that it would not happen. Child psychology is much easier than adult psychology and this is common knowledge.

And comparing any victim isn't the same with child sexual abuse. In these cases a lot of the victims feels ashamed for what thas happened, not to mention he could have acted out in the years this has happened, or he even could act out later. The human psyche is not like a computer where you can just erase the data.

The child soldier that is brought into civilization is a perfect example of this. The child soldier is forced to kill thus he becomes a killer, even if he didn't want to. When brought into civilization The child doesn't realize it isn't his fault and that he can choose not be a killer, for him it is already a part of him. Since this happened when growing up, it intertwined with him. When there's conflict, if the child soldier is somewhere in puberty, it still doesn't have the power on his own to resolve conflicts in a civilized manner, so there's a chance he kill again.

The right guidance can surely help the child soldier, but it will always be a part of him and only if he can refrain himself from killing again, the healing can begin. I'm not saying this 11 year old kid has done sexual things with other kids simply because he was forced to do it with the perpetrator, but sadly it has become a part of him, and in a lot of cases, the so called 'acting out' is very common, only guidance can help the kid to not do it or forget what he has done, and that it wasn't his fault.

When puberty hits and the hormones flare up, these events could very well be pushed out of his subconscience and make him act out. That's why the child needs the proper guidance to make sure the kid does realize it isn't his fault , even if he acted out when these events happened.

Kids are not adults, In a way they're like programmable computers, and whatever the child experiences, it will have consequences., that's why for the kids sake, this should stay with professionals , john doe shouldn't know about this and the perpetrator should be locked up and rehabilitated till the child has grown up

I dont know who this child is. Again your making the assumption just because sometimes children are cruel that its definately going to happen and this story shouldnt be in the public domain.

My argument.

In the best case scenario the abuse is stopped the criminal is being punished and this kids friends and family are supportive in helping him move on with his life. A strong message is also sent publicly praising the actions of defending ones home and family.

Worst case scenario some horrible kids call him some names and he needs to move school or change address to start from scratch. The "internet is everywhere" argument isnt valid because the child victims name is not in the public domain.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#55 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

I think this is 100% justified. Pedophiles are some of the absolute worst kinds of people in this world and if I was a father and I caught a guy doing that to my kid I'd probably go even further than this guy did.

This and i am not sure that i would have stopped at any point,

Pedo are truly the worst kind of scum on this planet.

what about mass murderers?

If you needed to chose, abuse or flaying?

Mass Murders are bad but pedophiles are worse.

And i would chose neither but if i had to a night wigh Hannibal as dinner instead of a night with dinner with a pedo.

If you think pedophiles are worse than mass murderers then you're simply brainwashed.or just a mentally disabled person.

I think you need your head checked if you think these people are worse than people that do genocides lol.

As bad as it is what this guy has done, if he murdered the kid, the dad would not left him alive.

Some people really do watch too much tv lol

Can you do me a favor and go read up on what Genocide is. Also despite your fail attempt at a personal attack, i kinda feel sorry for you.

Since from your posts i can guess that you are still in school, So its not good that you are getting or have been bullied but i think you forget that most kids go through school without ever being bullied , so your pessimistic views on kids shows a lack of knowledge. But you can trust that luckily most kids are not evil and all out to "get" their classmates, most are actually quite good to each other.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 commander

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

I dont know who this child is. Again your making the assumption just because sometimes children are cruel that its definately going to happen and this story shouldnt be in the public domain.

My argument.

In the best case scenario the abuse is stopped the criminal is being punished and this kids friends and family are supportive in helping him move on with his life. A strong message is also sent publicly praising the actions of defending ones home and family.

Worst case scenario some horrible kids call him some names and he needs to move school or change address to start from scratch. The "internet is everywhere" argument isnt valid because the child victims name is not in the public domain.

yeah but this doesn't matter, the perpetrator was playing videogames with him, in his house. There will have been other friends there, and people will know and talk about this. This will just reinforce the talk.

Have you really forgotten how it is to be a child? As lovely as kids can be , as cruel they can be as well, everything is greater in a child's mind and has more impact on his being. Don't forget, this abuse happened for three years, there's a chance the kid could have had sexual experiences with other kids, even younger kids. To simply put it, the perpetrator teached the kid dirty things.

The world is really not that black and white as you think it to be.

Again , bringing this into the media doesn't change anything about the abuse being stopped, it was already stopped. He got caught and he confessed. Bringing this into the news didn't do anything about this. The strong message you talk about is just common knowledge, everyone knows that this is a normal human reaction. Everyone with a bit of intelligence anyway. If you need news like that to educate people like that, well then sadly, you're very far behind us lol.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 always_explicit

@evildead6789 said:

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

My argument.

yeah but this doesn't matter, the perpetrator was playing videogames with him, in his house. There will have been other friends there, and people will know and talk about this. This will just reinforce the talk.

Have you really forgotten how it is to be a child? As lovely as kids can be , as cruel they can be as well, everything is greater in a child's mind and has more impact on his being. Don't forget, this abuse happened for three years, there's a chance the kid could have had sexual experiences with other kids, even younger kids. To simply put it, the perpetrator teached the kid dirty things.

Again , bringing this into the media doesn't change anything about the abuse being stopped, it was already stopped. He got caught and he confessed. Bringing this into the news didn't do anything about this. The strong message you talk about is just common knowledge, everyone knows that this is a normal human reaction. Everyone with a bit of intelligence anyway. If you need news like that to educate people like that, well then sadly, you're very far behind us lol.

Its as black and white as the parent and his child chose to make it. If he suffers at the hands of bullies then that problem gets resolved by ending the bullying, if thats a drastic measure like cutting ties with their current life then so be it. Its their lives. As far as "the media" is concerned this story is just about "a father" and his "son" the only person named was the perp. In this instance a change of school and address would be enough to start fresh.

Again you are relying on speculation to add weight to your point. Yes the kid might get bullied, yes he might be emotionally scarred... he might also be absolutely fine. All of these outcomes were possible with or without the story being reported in the news. I think you have lost track of whatever point it was you were trying to make.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By commander

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

I think this is 100% justified. Pedophiles are some of the absolute worst kinds of people in this world and if I was a father and I caught a guy doing that to my kid I'd probably go even further than this guy did.

This and i am not sure that i would have stopped at any point,

Pedo are truly the worst kind of scum on this planet.

what about mass murderers?

If you needed to chose, abuse or flaying?

Mass Murders are bad but pedophiles are worse.

And i would chose neither but if i had to a night wigh Hannibal as dinner instead of a night with dinner with a pedo.

If you think pedophiles are worse than mass murderers then you're simply brainwashed.or just a mentally disabled person.

I think you need your head checked if you think these people are worse than people that do genocides lol.

As bad as it is what this guy has done, if he murdered the kid, the dad would not left him alive.

Some people really do watch too much tv lol

Can you do me a favor and go read up on what Genocide is. Also despite your fail attempt at a personal attack, i kinda feel sorry for you.

Since from your posts i can guess that you are still in school, So its not good that you are getting or have been bullied but i think you forget that most kids go through school without ever being bullied , so your pessimistic views on kids shows a lack of knowledge. But you can trust that luckily most kids are not evil and all out to "get" their classmates, most are actually quite good to each other.

doesn't matter genocide is mass murder, mass murder isn't genocide but they're at the same level.

I'm not in school anymore, i'm a thirty something man, with a psychology degree and an engineering degree.

and you have no clue apparently how kids think. I never said they're were evil. They can be evil, just like anyone else. Only a kid doesn't realize it like grownups do. External influences will have more impact on the child behaviour.

I'm not going to discuss this any further with you , I might as well reason with a brick wall.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 commander

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

My argument.

Its as black and white as the parent and his child chose to make it. If he suffers at the hands of bullies then that problem gets resolved by ending the bullying, if thats a drastic measure like cutting ties with their current life then so be it. Its their lives. As far as "the media" is concerned this story is just about "a father" and his "son" the only person named was the perp. In this instance a change of school and address would be enough to start fresh.

Again you are relying on speculation to add weight to your point. Yes the kid might get bullied, yes he might be emotionally scarred... he might also be absolutely fine. All of these outcomes were possible with or without the story being reported in the news. I think you have lost track of whatever point it was you were trying to make.

The speculation you talk about, is science in a lot of sociology and psychology classes.

My point is that the media shouldn't have a part in this.

This is just sensation, and doesn't help anyone besides people that get off on sensation. I'm not saying sensation should not be allowed, i like sensation as well, but not when kids are involved.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 always_explicit

@evildead6789 said:

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

My argument.

The speculation you talk about, is science in a lot of sociology and psychology classes.

This is just sensation, and doesn't help anyone besides people that get off on sensation. I'm not saying sensation should not be allowed, i like sensation as well, but not when kids are involved.

I assume you mean sensationalism?
Im not saying your speculation is incorrect but im saying its hardly worth discussing as it cannot be proved or disproved. I could speculate somebody with good grades might go to university and we could talk about it until the cows come home but we wont ever know. This is much the same, sure the kid might grow up messed up but the story of an anonymous father protecting his anonymous son will not be the cause of that.

I fail to see how this story is bad for anyone except the perp. The only criticism you could have is that it promotes vigilante justice but in this instance I dont think that is such an issue. I also think the news vs sensationalism is another topic entirely and im inclined to agree with you a lot of it is over sensationalised however I think this story is pretty straight up.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#62 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

doesn't matter genocide is mass murder, mass murder isn't genocide but they're at the same level.

I'm not in school anymore, i'm a thirty something man, with a psychology degree and an engineering degree.

and you have no clue apparently how kids think. I never said they're were evil. They can be evil, just like anyone else. Only a kid doesn't realize it like grownups do. External influences will have more impact on the child behaviour.

I'm not going to discuss this any further with you , I might as well reason with a brick wall.

I think i will close this debate, its going absolute nowhere. Also i suggest you go read up on Genocide, the clue is Geno, which someone with your education should know.

And no you weren't saying that all kids can be evil, you were saying that all kids will be evil, and your attempt to belittle anyone who claims anything else just shows that you are ill-informed and basing your response on emotions and i would guess personal experience more than actually knowledge.

But at least we can agree on closing the debate, but i would suggest that if you really are as old as you say and with those BA´s you might want to consider how you respond to people, because from that i would never put you above 15.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By commander

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

My argument.

I assume you mean sensationalism?

Im not saying your speculation is incorrect but im saying its hardly worth discussing as it cannot be proved or disproved. I could speculate somebody with good grades might go to university and we could talk about it until the cows come home but we wont ever know. This is much the same, sure the kid might grow up messed up but the story of an anonymous father protecting his anonymous son will not be the cause of that.

I fail to see how this story is bad for anyone except the perp. The only criticism you could have is that it promotes vigilante justice but in this instance I dont think that is such an issue. I also think the news vs sensationalism is another topic entirely and im inclined to agree with you a lot of it is over sensationalised however I think this story is pretty straight up.

well there are enough cases about this to support it. Pedophiles are pretty much always abused kids themselves. That doesn't mean it's the other way around. But it's also very logic, kids are people in learning mode. They can learn languages faster or whatever, they're basically like a spunge .

In either case, it is bad for the kid when it's made publically. People in his direct environment will know who's the kid just because they can put two and two together. Imagine you grow up and people say this about you , hey that's that kid that got molested. Or hey that's that dude that got molested. I would rather have people not know about this, it isn't true for everyone though, some people just want to shout it out. But the kid doesn't have a choice here does he, and that's exactly the point.

The vigilante justice is not something I have problems with here, he got beat up, not killed.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#64 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

I think i will close this debate, its going absolute nowhere. Also i suggest you go read up on Genocide, the clue is Geno, which someone with your education should know.

And no you weren't saying that all kids can be evil, you were saying that all kids will be evil, and your attempt to belittle anyone who claims anything else just shows that you are ill-informed and basing your response on emotions and i would guess personal experience more than actually knowledge.

But at least we can agree on closing the debate, but i would suggest that if you really are as old as you say and with those BA´s you might want to consider how you respond to people, because from that i would never put you above 15.

I think that EvilDead has a point here. IDK about you but middle school was the absolute worst time period during my public school career. Kids were growing more and learning more about who they wanted to be, and because of that a lot of kids were real assholes to just about everybody (I was one of them, I'll admit that). It's basically mot kids' "douchebag period" and while I'm sure that the teacher will be understanding (at least I'd hope so) anda good portion of the kids will also be sympathetic, there WILL be a set of kids that will be assholes about it. If the kid was a bit older, it would probably be a lot less severe, but from my experience, middle school is when kids are at their most relentless.

Again, though, not every kid. But I doubt something like this will just blow over. Especially depending on his reputation around school.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#65 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@Master_Live said:

Ha, listen to the tape. That man is in total control. The perv is fortunate the dad loves his "God".

I wonder if he was able to finish his taco? Good for the father. He hits hard and clearly hits his intended target.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 commander

@Solaryellow said:

@Master_Live said:

Ha, listen to the tape. That man is in total control. The perv is fortunate the dad loves his "God".

I wonder if he was able to finish his taco? Good for the father. He hits hard and clearly hits his intended target.

what's so funny is that god doesn't condemn pedophelia lol

he does condemn gay people and violence though.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178808 Posts

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

My argument.

I hope you are not advocating making the victim public.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LJS9502_basic
@evildead6789 said:

@Solaryellow said:

@Master_Live said:

You really need to get over your religion trolling. Your insecurity is starting to become apparent to everyone.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 commander

@LJS9502_basic said:
@evildead6789 said:

@Solaryellow said:

@Master_Live said:

You really need to get over your religion trolling. Your insecurity is starting to become apparent to everyone.

was just a joke

besides, i have no religion

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 LJS9502_basic

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@evildead6789 said:

@Solaryellow said:

@Master_Live said:

was just a joke

LOL no...it's all you ever do here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

The father deserves a medal for not killing the guy. Anyway, no fucks give for the pedophile. Lock him up forever.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 commander

@LJS9502_basic said:

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@evildead6789 said:

@Solaryellow said:

@Master_Live said:

was just a joke

sorry it's not because i confronted you with your below average intelligence, you should start hassling me

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 LJS9502_basic

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@evildead6789 said:

@Solaryellow said:

@Master_Live said:

was just a joke

sorry it's not because i confronted you with your below average intelligence, you should start hassling me

WTF how old are you? You're acting like you're 10. Go get a nap....you're cranky.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@evildead6789 said:

@Solaryellow said:

@Master_Live said:

was just a joke

WTF how old are you? You're acting like you're 10. Go get a nap....you're cranky.

He's 30-something with a degree in psychology and engineering. He said that in his earlier post and because the internet never lies, we have to believe that he's telling the truth. lol

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Can't judge

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 commander

@jasean79 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@evildead6789 said:

@Solaryellow said:

@Master_Live said:

was just a joke

He's 30-something with a degree in psychology and engineering. He said that in his earlier post and because the internet never lies, we have to believe that he's telling the truth. lol

wel believe it or not, I know what I'm talking about, do you?

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 always_explicit

@LJS9502_basic said:

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

My argument.

I hope you are not advocating making the victim public.

I never even came close to suggesting that. I am defending the story and its right to be brought to the attention of the public. I never even suggested the name of the victim be released I am not even sure how you reached that conclusion. What would be the benefit of making an 11 year old sexual abuse victim known to the masses. Its so far beyond what I have posted I really dont even fathom your train of thought.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@jasean79 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@evildead6789 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@evildead6789 said:

@Solaryellow said:

@Master_Live said:

was just a joke

wel believe it or not, I know what I'm talking about, do you?

Were English and Critical Thinking courses a requirement do earn either of those degrees?

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#80 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@InEMplease said:

Why did the father continue to beat the offender for 14 minutes after he disabled him?

cos he was pissed, and I can't blame him, but I also can't say it was justice.

If someone had molested my kid, I'd want to rip that person limb from limb with my bare hands, and it's probably a good idea that I wouldn't be the one making that decision in a court room.

Again I do not blame the father one bit..anyone would've done that.

Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

I don't blame the dad for doing what he did. The moron got what he deserved. I would've done the same thing myself if I had a son or daughter.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 commander

@Shinobi120 said:

I don't blame the dad for doing what he did. The moron got what he deserved. I would've done the same thing myself if I had a son or daughter.

I would not let my 11 year old son play videogames with an 18 year old or it is it was the babysitter and those are female ...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#83 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

do not blame him at all, but don't think it's the way to go either