"Send an ambulance he's going to need one"

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58635 Posts

A father who walked in on a man allegedly sexually assaulting his 11-year-old son beat the man to a pulp before calling police to say they could come collect him from a 'bloody puddle' on his floor

A subsequent mugshot showed that Frolander had been badly beaten around the face, leaving him with swollen lips and eyes, bruising and lacerations.

When the 911 responder asked the father if any weapons were involved, he said: 'My foot and my fist'.

Full article

Very heartwarming story of how an angry man improved the face of one of them pederfiles.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Honestly don't blame the father at all here...

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Ha, listen to the tape. That man is in total control. The perv is fortunate the dad loves his "God".

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Good on the father, tho I think majority of fathers would do that...glad US law is such that he won't be charge. :)

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

Well, I don't think the father did anything wrong other than how he handled his call to police, it just sounded like he was asking to be arrested himself. Now, it being Florida and all it would have been perfectly legal for the man to blow the pedophile's head clean off with a gun without consequence. Seems his only crime was he didn't use a gun with intent to kill, just like the Marissa Alexander case. I think where the law draws the line is the where the use of force is permitted as far as it goes in stopping the sexual assault of the individual. The use of force is justified, it's the extent of the use of force that's the contentious issue. So question will be, did his use of force go beyond what was needed to stop the sexual assault of his son? I hope for his sake he didn't elaborate more when police arrived. Anyhow, I don't think there's a jury that will put this man away, the prosecution should realize they're wasting his time and drop charges.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#6 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

I think this is 100% justified. Pedophiles are some of the absolute worst kinds of people in this world and if I was a father and I caught a guy doing that to my kid I'd probably go even further than this guy did.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

I would do the exact same thing. He deserved what he got. Can't wait to see 2.0 of that messed up face when they throw him in jail and the other prisoners find out what he did.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#8 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49564 Posts

Had a discussion about this at work, and I'd be hard pressed to find any agency willing to press charges against him.

Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

Guy was abbusing his kid for three years. Don't know if he should or not have finished him off, but I have the feeling the fucker will suffer hell in prison - his kind is not taken kindly even amongst scum. At least I hope so.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

@turtlethetaffer said:

I think this is 100% justified. Pedophiles are some of the absolute worst kinds of people in this world and if I was a father and I caught a guy doing that to my kid I'd probably go even further than this guy did.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

The only thing I could think about when I saw this story:

Loading Video...

Fantastic movie.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#12 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@turtlethetaffer said:

This and i am not sure that i would have stopped at any point,

Pedo are truly the worst kind of scum on this planet.

Avatar image for delete-easycomeeasygo
delete-EasyComeEasyGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By delete-EasyComeEasyGo
Member since 2011 • 382 Posts

To be fair, when an Intruder is in your own House, it's Open Season, and when I say it's Open season, There Will Be Blood. Since I am a Father and I have a 5 yr old Daughter, I can understand were he's coming from and if that Bastard ever came into my House, I shoot first, ask question's later.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14  Edited By ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

If I had kids and walked in on someone sexually assaulting my child it would be very difficult to restrain myself from killing him. Although a child sexual assaulter usually does not survive long in prison so I doubt this individual will ever have a moment where he feels safe. And to be honest he deserves it, what he did is sick.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@uninspiredcup: I can't see how this is hearthwarming. What you people don't seem to realize is, that the kids classmates will hear about this, and they will bully him with it.

I can understand you think about your own children, but the media should not have anything to do with this. Some kids classmates wil have seen this guy with the kid, or at the kids house, so they will know who's who.

Can you imagine what the kids will say to him, in a argument or something, kids at that age are pretty straight forward. And then you wonder how some monsters came to be...

Sad people are so stupid, live and let die I suppose..

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#16  Edited By brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6072 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

I agree.I know if I was in the same situation,I would have killed the motherfvcker.I would have been put in jail I'm sure,but I would have felt better about it.I would'nt have stoped till the bastard was dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

The father should be arrested for GBH. Everyone is entitled to a fair trial. Taking the law into your own hands denies them fair trail.

Should we start lynching black people who are accused of raping white women? This is no better.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Father was in the right. That sicko's lucky he's still alive.

Or unlucky, he's not going to make it out of prison.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 uninspiredcup

@evildead6789 said:

@uninspiredcup: I can't see how this is hearthwarming. What you people don't seem to realize is, that the kids classmates will hear about this, and they will bully him with it.

I'm just guessing here (fairly wild guess) but I suspect the fact he was child abused for 3 years would present more of a problem.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@toast_burner said:

The father should be arrested for GBH. Everyone is entitled to a fair trial. Taking the law into your own hands denies them fair trail.

Should we start lynching black people who are accused of raping white women? This is no better.

I was waiting for someone to take an opposite stance on this story. Figures it'd be you! LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

I was waiting for someone to take an opposite stance on this story. Figures it'd be you! LOL

Do you have anything to say to counter what I said? I that guy not entitled to a fair trail?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#22 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@toast_burner said:

Would that be your argument if you were caught with your pants down raping someone? You might want to rethink your strategy...that wouldn't fly.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

Do you have anything to say to counter what I said? I that guy not entitled to a fair trail?

Oh sure, but I don't see how it's going to be "fair" for him.

I don't have kids of my own, but if I walked in on someone sexually assaulting ANYONE close to me, you'd be damn sure I'd go from Bruce Banner to the Hulk in one second flat and beat the shit out of them!!! Hell, just thinking about that scenario gets me fired up. What the father did was not out of line - he could've easily had beaten the guy to death.

I don't know anyone that would restrain themselves in a situation like that and think, "I'm not going to fight this person, because they deserve a fair trial, so I'll just ask him to stop assaulting my son and wait for police to arrive". And dude, stop with the constant comparisons to race, gays, women, etc. Shit is not even close to what happened here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

I don't have kids of my own, but if I walked in on someone sexually assaulting ANYONE close to me, you'd be damn sure I'd go from Bruce Banner to the Hulk in one second flat and beat the shit out of them!!! Hell, just thinking about that scenario gets me fired up. What the father did was not out of line - he could've easily had beaten the guy to death.

I don't know anyone that would restrain themselves in a situation like that and think, "I'm not going to fight this person, because they deserve a fair trial, so I'll just ask him to stop assaulting my son and wait for police to arrive". And dude, stop with the constant comparisons to race, gays, women, etc. Shit is not even close to what happened here.

Just because something makes you angry doesn't mean you have the right to nearly kill them. And just because you don't like the guy who got beaten up doesn't mean the father should not be held accountable for his actions.

Like I said everyone is entitled to a fair trial. If we start taking the law into our own hands than there is no longer justice, only vengeance.

Avatar image for delete-easycomeeasygo
delete-EasyComeEasyGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By delete-EasyComeEasyGo
Member since 2011 • 382 Posts

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

Just because something makes you angry doesn't mean you have the right to nearly kill them. And just because you don't like the guy who got beaten up doesn't mean the father should not be held accountable for his actions.

Like I said everyone is entitled to a fair trial. If we start taking the law into our own hands than there is no longer justice, only vengeance.

Let me put it this way, I'm a Father and like I said in my previous post, if there's an Intruder in my House without me aware of and I find this thing happening to my child, I'm not going to fight you, I'm going to get my Shotgun and blow your Brains out. I shoot first, ask question's later. This has nothing to do not loving the guy, you have the right to protect your family and yourself, the Bastard is not entitled to a fair trail, he know what he did was wrong, he got what he deserve and as a Father, I can understand were he's coming from.

DNA-Hole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DNA-Hole
Member since 2013 • 49 Posts

@toast_burner said:

Just because something makes you angry doesn't mean you have the right to nearly kill them.

This HAS to be a troll post, it has to be. Because no loving parent would have such a blase attitude when they walk into a room and see a predator SEXUALLY VIOLATING THEIR CHILD!

The father was protecting his kid. Case closed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#27 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@DNA-Hole said:

@toast_burner said:

Just because something makes you angry doesn't mean you have the right to nearly kill them.

This HAS to be a troll post, it has to be. Because no loving parent would have such a blase attitude when they walk into a room and see a predator SEXUALLY VIOLATING THEIR CHILD!

The father was protecting his kid. Case closed.

Not just a parent...can you imagine anyone walking in on a rape and say "Well, you're just lucky I want you to have a fair trial. Kindly wait here while I call the police...and for God's sake, pull up your pants."

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jacanuk

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

Are you serious? i mean i know this can't be anything but a joke post because i have never met anyone that would actually talk against protecting yourself or your family.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

@toast_burner said:

pedo sympathizers are scum too

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

he should have killed him.

pedophiles never stop, they just do some time then get out and do it again.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Jacanuk

@toast_burner said:

Are you freaking kidding me? we are not talking about someone who was caught while running of with someones console.

But i know you are just trolling here, because noone can be that liberal.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

He should have chopped off his hands or dick. I know I would if i don't kill the sick bastard.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 commander

@uninspiredcup said:

@evildead6789 said:

I'm just guessing here (fairly wild guess) but I suspect the fact he was child abused for 3 years would present more of a problem.

what you don't realize and a lot of this nitwits here , is that a part of the trauma is that people know about this. You posting this here or not posting it will not change the fact that the abuse has happened. It will sure make it for him a lot more difficult to forget.

The perpetrator should be punished, but that is none of yours , or my business. It 's just sensation for brainless maggots.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 commander

@Jacanuk said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

what about mass murderers?

If you needed to chose, abuse or flaying?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jacanuk

@evildead6789 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@evildead6789 said:

what you don't realize and a lot of this nitwits here , is that a part of the trauma is that people know about this. You posting this here or not posting it will not change the fact that the abuse has happened. It will sure make it for him a lot more difficult to forget.

The perpetrator should be punished, but that is none of yours , or my business. It 's just sensation for brainless maggots.

Are you really trying to make the victim even more a victim? unless he has a school or friends full of brainless dumbo´s, i think most will understand that its not the kid´s fault and he is not to blame for what happened to him. In fact having it out in the open will have a much bigger chance of helping him then if it was kept in the dark. Since it will stop rumours from spreading.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By commander

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@evildead6789 said:

Are you really trying to make the victim even more a victim? unless he has a school or friends full of brainless dumbo´s, i think most will understand that its not the kid´s fault and he is not to blame for what happened to him. In fact having it out in the open will have a much bigger chance of helping him then if it was kept in the dark. Since it will stop rumours from spreading.

What has this to do with making the victim more of a victim. Unlike you i live in the real world and not in the utopia that only exists in your fantasies. I know how 11 year olds communicate with each other. They will call him names the moment there's conflict over a girl, marbles, or if the ball was out or not in basketball.

Kids can be very cruel, because they're not scared of telling the truth, unless they feel threatened. Other kids will gladly follow in the bullying and they won't be scared because the group will protect them and there's always one that get's bullied. Even with grownups this still happens.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jacanuk

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

Mass Murders are bad but pedophiles are worse.

And i would chose neither but if i had to a night wigh Hannibal as dinner instead of a night with dinner with a pedo.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jacanuk

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

What this has to do with the victim making more a victim. Unlike you i live in the real world and not in the utopia that only exists in your fantasies. I know how 11 year olds communicate with each other. They will call him names the moment there's conflict over a girl, marbles, or if the ball was out or not in basketball.

Kids can be very cruel, because they're not scared of telling the truth, unless they feel threatened. Other kids will gladly follow in the bullying and they won't be scared because the group will protect them and there's always one that get's bullied. Even with grownups this still happens.

You have a very grim and pessimistic view on kids and the world, even though yes kids can be cruel but kids can also show incredible loyalty and care, try go read about the kids in Glasgow helping their classmate stay in the country. And thats not the only time.

So hopefully his friends and schoolmates are not morons and know that this is a 11 year old kid getting molested by a sick predator who luckily got some of whats coming to him. Oh and what truth arent kids afraid of saying? the only truth is what i already mentioned.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178807 Posts

Okay. I can understand that reaction and I'd not convict someone for that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#40 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@toast_burner said:

I dont like vigilante justice, but if you walked in on some guy molesting/raping your child, would you just sit by reasonably and call the police?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178807 Posts

@toast_burner said:

That's a poor metaphor. He walked in on it.....he saw it happening...it's NOT an accusation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#42  Edited By deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@toast_burner said:

That's a poor metaphor. He walked in on it.....he saw it happening...it's NOT an accusation.

Exactly. Those are very different circumstances. Parents tend to be overly protective of their kids. If you were a parent and saw someone actively hurting your child, I dont think you would act level headed.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts
@toast_burner said:

This might go down as one of the worst metaphors this site has seen ....

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@brimmul777 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

I agree.I know if I was in the same situation,I would have killed the motherfvcker.I would have been put in jail I'm sure,but I would have felt better about it.I would'nt have stoped till the bastard was dead.

It's not about you, it's about the kid. The hell with what makes you feel better. Your kid is better off with you NOT in jail.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 commander

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

What this has to do with the victim making more a victim. Unlike you i live in the real world and not in the utopia that only exists in your fantasies. I know how 11 year olds communicate with each other. They will call him names the moment there's conflict over a girl, marbles, or if the ball was out or not in basketball.

You have a very grim and pessimistic view on kids and the world, even though yes kids can be cruel but kids can also show incredible loyalty and care, try go read about the kids in Glasgow helping their classmate stay in the country. And thats not the only time.

So hopefully his friends and schoolmates are not morons and know that this is a 11 year old kid getting molested by a sick predator who luckily got some of whats coming to him. Oh and what truth arent kids afraid of saying? the only truth is what i already mentioned.

dude, are you really that naive?

maybe ask if the president of the usa was once molested lol

Do you think he would answer yes if it was true

You english people really have no clue do you lol

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@evildead6789 said:

What has this to do with making the victim more of a victim. Unlike you i live in the real world and not in the utopia that only exists in your fantasies. I know how 11 year olds communicate with each other. They will call him names the moment there's conflict over a girl, marbles, or if the ball was out or not in basketball.

Why make the assumption this kid is going to get bullied? Other kids are more likely to be supportive of a friend and a peer who has been through something terrible than they are to humiliate him for it.

Believe it or not the vast majority of children get through school without ever getting bullied.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 uninspiredcup

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

And i would chose neither but if i had to a night wigh Hannibal as dinner instead of a night with dinner with a pedo.

The act of eating a victim is usually sexual, it's fairly common for cannibals to sexually assault the victims.

Either way I disagree. The act of pedophilia is quite obviously bad shit, Not sure I would categorize it alone as "the worst thing ever". Combined with the act of killing or the manner of killing, then yea I would.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By commander

@always_explicit said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@evildead6789 said:

Why make the assumption this kid is going to get bullied? Other kids are more likely to be supportive of a friend and a peer who has been through something terrible than they are to humiliate him for it.

Believe it or not the vast majority of children get through school without ever getting bullied.

Rainbows and waterfalls are only one side of life.

It is certainly something that can be held against him.and it will be used against him when there's conflict.

Have you really forgotten how things work in schools among kids?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By commander

@Jacanuk said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

If you think pedophiles are worse than mass murderers then you're simply brainwashed.or just a mentally disabled person.

I think you need your head checked if you think these people are worse than people that do genocides lol.

As bad as it is what this guy has done, if he murdered the kid, the dad would not left him alive.

Some people really do watch too much tv lol

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@evildead6789: Thats just one doom mongering hypothesis, even if that is the reality its nothing a simple change of address and school move couldnt fix.

I am a firm believer in people shaping their own destiny. If your not happy...make a change. Its very easy for us to sit on our computers and predict this kids future but the fact is his future would have been a whole lot worse had this abuse continued. Bullying is preventable in the same way that this abuse was prevented stuff like that is all changeable.

\worst case scenario and is a change of school and at worst address....certainly not a patch on continued molestation.