Report: USADA in possession of positive Armstrong samples

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -
Witch hunt continues! #salem #armstrong #marginalamericanorganisation French TV show claims American agency retested Armstrong's samples "Stade 2, the weekly television sports show by France 2, claims that the American Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) is in possession of blood samples from Lance Armstrong, which they have retested and have now come back positive for performance-enhancing drugs." Such suspense, omg
#2 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
"So like you guys are saying we're doing a witch hunt but like we totally found this sample that we forgot about and uh...yeah he was doping. Mmhmm"
#3 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -
"So like you guys are saying we're doing a witch hunt but like we totally found this sample that we forgot about and uh...yeah he was doping. Mmhmm"Ace6301
hah sounds legit right
#4 Posted by dave123321 (35329 posts) -
I don't know who to trust anymore
#5 Posted by TheFallenDemon (13933 posts) -

everything you know is wrong.

#6 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15755 posts) -
How old are these samples? Who took them? More important question, why weren't they tested before? I honestly, don't believe that they are "real". They may have the positive samples, but how is one sure they haven't been tampered with?
#7 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -
http://twitter.com/lancearmstrong/status/242360162369822720 lol
#8 Posted by juden41 (4447 posts) -
Well, the chemicals don't lie.
#9 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -
Well, the chemicals don't lie.juden41
Sure, but people reading and reporting on them can.
#10 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15755 posts) -
Well, the chemicals don't lie.juden41
But they do not necessarily tell the truth. It seems very convenient to have them tested now, after being scolded for not having solid evidence. I am no expert on the subject, but couldn't the drug be added after the fact? (Also, not implying they did or anything. It just seems far too convenient)
#11 Posted by super600 (32403 posts) -

I still need actual proof.Thise positive results may have been tampered with.