Red Hot Chillies in Disneyland!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
So a couple months ago i returned to Disneyland after not being there since i was 5 years old. Everything was pretty much the same although there were also a lot of changes. One change that i absolutely loved, was Space Mountain. I remember it being a rollercoaster that would spiral downward or something like that, but now its totally different and i have to say, "I love the change!" :) Also they had Red Hot Chilly Peppers playing on the ride which was new for me but i must say that it definitely adds to the ride. Another rollercoaster that had the Chillies playing on it was Calfornia Screamin in California Adventures. That ride was awesome! After my trip to Disneyland i now wish all rolercoasters had some sort of music that adds to the ride (preferably rock/alternative music)
00stick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 00stick
Member since 2004 • 2234 Posts
yeah i recently got on california screamin and space mountain and both are way better with the red hot chili peppers playing.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
EDIT: Nevermind. Thought you meant live show. Sounds cool though. I'd've chosen the Beatles if I were in charge, but whatever.