Real life Jurassic Park possible in a few years. Also Minority Report.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -

I saw this on the news. so no link. But this will be on your american show 60 minutes. So a guy said its possible to create the dinossaurs again, so that leads me to conclude that we will have a jurassic park in tdid he future. Doesnt sound like something very unlikely. And to think about that in a few years ago, this wasnt all but a movie.

Another thing, i saw this posted on SW the other day, and it blowed me away. Amazing. i think it suits better for OT discussion cause its not exactly about gaming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtANPtnhyg&fmt=6

If you think about it, its somthing so simple, and yet so amazing. How no one had came up with this yet? Its very simple, basically, is replacing your PC monitor, with real life, with objects of real life. Your fingers work as the mouse.

#2 Posted by aaronmullan (33424 posts) -
In a few years we'll be dead. 2012 D:
#3 Posted by trust_nobody (3356 posts) -

It'd be cool if the movie Half Baked was real life for me right now.

#4 Posted by biggest_loser (24275 posts) -

Y'know what else is going to possibly happen in a few years?! The Hardy Men! Starring Ben Still and Tom Cruise himself!! The hardy boys have all grown up in a wacky "comedy!!"

#5 Posted by thunderf00t (948 posts) -
In a few years we'll be dead. 2012 D:aaronmullan
We all died in the fifty eight thousand previous doomsdays, this is all just a dream. So, any thoughts on what Doomsday the internet will cook up in 2013, and that more than half of you will totally buy into despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary?
#6 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -
is this is really true then great, few years more for the Total destruction and the Apocalyptic of this world.
#7 Posted by aaronmullan (33424 posts) -
[QUOTE="aaronmullan"]In a few years we'll be dead. 2012 D:thunderf00t
We all died in the fifty eight thousand previous doomsdays, this is all just a dream. So, any thoughts on what Doomsday the internet will cook up in 2013, and that more than half of you will totally buy into despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary?

But.... teh mayans!? D:
#8 Posted by Engrish_Major (17373 posts) -
This just in - real life Gigli possible in a few years!
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889
#9 Posted by 194197844077667059316682358889 (49173 posts) -
This just in - real life Gigli possible in a few years!Engrish_Major
Also, a real-life Grey Gardens and Fog of War. Supersize Me and Fahrenheit 9/11 to remain fictional, however.
#10 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -
yeah i saw it, i was about to post this
Avatar image for heysharpshooter
#11 Posted by heysharpshooter (6348 posts) -

Interesting... also, Hardy Men? Really?

Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
#12 Posted by Bluestorm-Kalas (13073 posts) -

...You do know that this idea of making dinosaurs live again has been going around for a while now right? It's just...not smart...the earth has changed since their extinction. That, and we don't have all the right tools yet (we would have to fill in the blanks of their nitrogen bases in DNA)

#13 Posted by metroidfood (11175 posts) -

Dinosaurs are long dead, there would be no way to bring them back from extinction.