Random girls, what could it mean?

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

So like a month back I was at a fair in linefor a ride, me and my friend were waiting, and so across the line we see 2 cute girls and since the line goes back and forth, we were standing almost next to each other at one time. So the girl asks, are you having fun? And I say yea, of course. Then she said will you take a picture with me? And I said yea, and we did.

What do ya think? I don't think this is something that happens a lot, unless they are like famous or something, and I am not. Yet...

Avatar image for someotherguy654
someotherguy654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 someotherguy654
Member since 2004 • 15122 Posts
OH MAN, DUDE. She totally wants your genitals.
hedden93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 hedden93
Member since 2009 • 5496 Posts

dude relax, it was just a picture.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

She craves for your juices,man.

zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts

OH MAN, DUDE. She totally wants your genitals.someotherguy654
Yes, what he said.

You need to go back in time and hit that ***** up.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ba7fd6332a
deactivated-605ba7fd6332a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-605ba7fd6332a
Member since 2005 • 12039 Posts
I think you're going to be chopped up in pieces and stored in a freezer somewhere.
taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

Did you get her #? Chill with her?

TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

hedden93

My thoughts exactly. I've asked a few guys to do that when i'm out having fun with friends sometimes. It doesn't mean anything.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

[QUOTE="hedden93"]

TecmoGirl

My thoughts exactly. I've asked a few guys to do that when i'm out having fun with friends sometimes. It doesn't mean anything.

But I thought....:(
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gotdangit

[QUOTE="hedden93"]

TecmoGirl

It's girls like you that build up dreams for men then crush them.

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="hedden93"]

gotdangit

Yeah...good job there.
Avatar image for someotherguy654
someotherguy654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 someotherguy654
Member since 2004 • 15122 Posts

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="hedden93"]

gotdangit

OH MAN DUDE. She took a picture with you. She didn't ask you to marry her and then break it off the day before the wedding.
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gotdangit

[QUOTE="hedden93"]

TecmoGirl

Why would you even do it though? It's not like hey, theres a guy, let's take a picture, there gotta be a reason why you'd want a picture with him.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
Don't listen to TecmoGirl she is lying. She totally wanted to jump your bone :P
taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 taj7575

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="hedden93"]

gotdangit

Why would you even do it though? It's not like hey, theres a guy, let's take a picture, there gotta be a reason why you'd want a picture with him.

Well what did you do after the pic?

Avatar image for FreshWhiteBread
FreshWhiteBread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FreshWhiteBread
Member since 2009 • 383 Posts

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="hedden93"]

gotdangit

So then can prove how ugly you are?[spoiler] or smexy :D [/spoiler]

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
I think you wouldn't like my honest opinion, but I will say that you're reading waaaaaaaay too much into this...
Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
You should have asked for her number!
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gotdangit

[QUOTE="gotdangit"]

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"] My thoughts exactly. I've asked a few guys to do that when i'm out having fun with friends sometimes. It doesn't mean anything.

taj7575

Well the line was moving up so I had to move up then I rode the ride that I waited like an hour for but the ride itself was only about 2 minutes and it was the best 2 minutes flying around I have ever had.

The ride was like 4 people on one seat two sitting areas on each side of a super long bar that goes about 100 feet high or something, it was higher then the bungie jump thing. And it just spins one way for a minute then the other way for a minute. One of the funnest rides I've ever ridden.

wrlyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 wrlyy
Member since 2006 • 7632 Posts
You must be freaky lookin'
taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 taj7575

[QUOTE="taj7575"]

[QUOTE="gotdangit"]Why would you even do it though? It's not like hey, theres a guy, let's take a picture, there gotta be a reason why you'd want a picture with him.

gotdangit

Well the line was moving up so I had to move up then I rode the ride that I waited like an hour for but the ride itself was only about 2 minutes and it was the best 2 minutes flying around I have ever had.

The ride was like 4 people on one seat two sitting areas on each side of a super long bar that goes about 100 feet high or something, it was higher then the bungie jump thing. And it just spins one way for a minute then the other way for a minute. One of the funnest rides I've ever ridden.

So you basically left her? come on dude, if you wanted her to like you, you atleast gotta stay with her :lol:

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gotdangit

Either Good looking or extremely weird looking? Amirite.

I don't care what you guys say i'll just take it as a compliment. Actually I do want to know what you guys think otherwise I wouldn't of had made this.

AxeStrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AxeStrangler
Member since 2007 • 1889 Posts
It probably didn't mean much, but that was the perfect opportunity to get a phone number.
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TecmoGirl

lmao! Oh, well first of all--excuse me for ruining the wishful thinking in this thread you guys(the ones who quoted me). :P

Most girls(including myself) do it when the guy is really cute to us. That's about it--basically just using you for whatever our reasons may be. Don't read to much into it. It's usually nothing really. It was a good opportunity for you to make it something meaningful though.

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gotdangit

I'm happy girls want to take pictures with me! But I wouldn't try to get with them just because they did, I gotta get to know them first.

AxeStrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AxeStrangler
Member since 2007 • 1889 Posts

I'm happy girls want to take pictures with me! But I wouldn't try to get with them just because they did, I gotta get to know them first.

gotdangit
yeah, which you could have done, since the opportunity was there.
xionvalkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 xionvalkyrie
Member since 2008 • 3444 Posts

Next time this happens to you better go for it.

edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 edwise18
Member since 2008 • 1533 Posts
[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

lmao! Oh, well first of all--excuse me for ruining the wishful thinking in this thread you guys(the ones who quoted me). :P

Most girls(including myself) do it when the guy is really cute to us. That's about it--basically just using you for whatever our reasons may be. Don't read to much into it. It's usually nothing really. It was a good opportunity for you to make it something meaningful though.

Gotta say that's kind of cruel. I mean you're kinda sending the wrong message. "random hot chick asks to take a picture with me, hmm...." I'd definitely be getting her number and trying to see were it all goes.
MURS-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MURS-
Member since 2009 • 180 Posts

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="hedden93"]

gotdangit

LMFAO hahahhhahahahaahahahaha
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TecmoGirl

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

Lilyanne46

Meaningful as in a phone number. :P (Where I live though.)

lol! Yeah, pretty much a phone number/email addy or something from it to follow up on later.

Gotta say that's kind of cruel. I mean you're kinda sending the wrong message. "random hot chick asks to take a picture with me, hmm...." I'd definitely be getting her number and trying to see were it all goes.

Well at least you would've done something. I wouldn't really say it's sending the wrong message though. If you're cute--i'm pretty sure that would be the kinda message a guy would want right? It's not my fault if a guy reads too much into everything that has to do with a girl. Any guy who's good with girls won't give it that much importance.

edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 edwise18
[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="Lilyanne46"]

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

Meaningful as in a phone number. :P (Where I live though.)

lol! Yeah, pretty much a phone number/email addy or something from it to follow up on later.

Well at least you would've done something. I wouldn't really say it's sending the wrong message though. If you're cute--i'm pretty sure that would be the kinda message a guy would want right? It's not my fault if a guy reads too much into everything that has to do with a girl. Any guy who's good with girls won't give it that much importance.

Well anyways I'd definitely try to get her phone number at least. If she refused I'd be like wtf.
FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

Lto_thaG

This. Women can even smell your juice scents!:o

edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 edwise18
[QUOTE="FFCYAN"]

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

This. Women can even smell your juice scents!:o

It's true. They're smelling pharamones and such and getting aroused by it even though they may not even be aware of it.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

only if dr sponge was here,i'm pretty sure he knew the answer

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

My friends used to pick out hideously ugly people and ask to take pictures with them, so they could prove they saw somebody that ugly. Sorry man, she might have been one of those girls.

(let me also add, I'm not friends with them anymore because I don't associate with people that heartless)

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 psychobrew
Member since 2008 • 8888 Posts
You should have told her you'd only do it if she gave you a copy. That, or you could have used the "it will cost you" line.
Maqda7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40 Maqda7
Member since 2008 • 3299 Posts
Probably tourists.
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

That is really random and seemingly pointless? Why would a girl go round tating pictures of guys they think are cute? So years later they can look at them and say, 'remember that random cute boy?' 'oh and *that* random cute boy?' This is a mystery it seems like a vapid waste of time.

I have take a pic of someone I thought looked like Abe Lincoln, but only surrupticiously.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
She's probably just going to tell one of her friends at home that she met a guy to make someone jealous. If she slipped her number into your pocket or something, then it means something.
Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

That is really random and seemingly pointless? Why would a girl go round tating pictures of guys they think are cute? So years later they can look at them and say, 'remember that random cute boy?' 'oh and *that* random cute boy?' This is a mystery it seems like a vapid waste of time.

I have take a pic of someone I thought looked like Abe Lincoln, but only surrupticiously.

MissLibrarian
When I was in highschool there was a sort of contest to see how many different phone numbers people could get from the opposite sex in a week. Buncha weirdos...
psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 psychobrew
Member since 2008 • 8888 Posts
[QUOTE="guynamedbilly"][QUOTE="MissLibrarian"]

When I was in highschool there was a sort of contest to see how many different phone numbers people could get from the opposite sex in a week. Buncha weirdos...

When I started going to clubs, there was this contest between a group of girls to see how many guys they could sleep with in a week. I kind of lost interest after finding that out.
darkIink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 darkIink
Member since 2006 • 2705 Posts

if she gave you the rest of her hamburger to eat that would be a better sign she wants you.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

Erm y'know you realy scewed it up there.

You know after she took the picture you could talk to her, ask her if she wants to get a drink or some such random **** Myb she would wanna go out with you then :D

But a picture i guess just shows a tad bit of interest.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
[QUOTE="gotdangit"]

So like a month back I was at a fair in linefor a ride, me and my friend were waiting, and so across the line we see 2 cute girls and since the line goes back and forth, we were standing almost next to each other at one time. So the girl asks, are you having fun? And I say yea, of course. Then she said will you take a picture with me? And I said yea, and we did.

What do ya think? I don't think this is something that happens a lot, unless they are like famous or something, and I am not. Yet...

She got you to do something for a stranger because she knew you would for a cute face. She walked away with a chuckle and you walked away thinking your fabio.
dackchaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 dackchaar
Member since 2005 • 3668 Posts

she wants to have your babies

dackchaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dackchaar
Member since 2005 • 3668 Posts

in all honesty though, she probably thought you looked weird so she took a picture with you to make fun of you on myspace when she got back home. or she wanted your babies, one of the two

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts

[QUOTE="hedden93"]

TecmoGirl

WHy would you want a picture with a random person?