Racist Hunger Game Fans

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

King-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 King-Kai
Member since 2012 • 934 Posts

And why is this news? Who cares? DarkOfKnight

GTFO.

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkOfKnight"]And why is this news? Who cares? King-Kai

GTFO.

You're a troll.
DarkOfKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 DarkOfKnight
Member since 2011 • 2543 Posts
[QUOTE="King-Kai"]

[QUOTE="DarkOfKnight"]And why is this news? Who cares? Victorious_Fize

GTFO.

You're a troll.

Wow. Some people get so bent out of shape because one dude on a forum doesn't care about what some dips on twitter said. Funny if you think about it.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
In my honest opinion... blacks are too sensitive ... I blame it to Al Sharpton
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

i dont see much of an issue near where i live blacks call eachother the N word all the time

almasdeathchild
That is non of your concern. We call each other that out of respect. Its our term, so don't even bring up that argument.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

In my honest opinion... blacks are too sensitive ... I blame it to Al Sharptonhippiesanta

I think its more to do with 200 years of slavery, ill treatment, lynchings and perputual struggles to acheive equality ;)

Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
Yes, people are racist Oh, and welcome to the internet
King-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 King-Kai

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

i dont see much of an issue near where i live blacks call eachother the N word all the time

MgamerBD

That is non of your concern. We call each other that out of respect. Its our term, so don't even bring up that argument.

Speak for yourself, brotha. I don't use that term.

Victalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Victalis
Member since 2012 • 105 Posts
Lol, this is manufactured outrage to market the game. Hollywood does this stuff to win the favor of the people... They are so brave not... Maybe if they did this during the civil rights era. I have not met one person outraged at an actor's skin color.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

King-Kai

Your BRHD tho. Your anything but black -.-...Also you probably don't hang out around a lot of black people or live in the inner city.
helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts
In my honest opinion... blacks are too sensitive ... I blame it to Al Sharptonhippiesanta
Most blacks don't even take him serious. I know I don't. And it has more to do with the whole slave thing and segregation and all. Not only that young black men are still getting pulled over for driving while black. A black driving a BMW is bond to get pulled over by the cops. But these are facts that for some reason white America like to ignore.
King-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 King-Kai

[QUOTE="King-Kai"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] That is non of your concern. We call each other that out of respect. Its our term, so don't even bring up that argument. MgamerBD

Your BRHD tho. Your anything but black -.-...Also you probably don't hang out around a lot of black people or live in the inner city.

My dude, GTFO. Black has nothing to do with how someone behaves, but with their biological makeup. To say that I'm not Black because I don't conform to stereotypes such as using "n*gga" as a term of enderment is not only insulting to Black people, but f*cking stupid. Haitian people are Black, but they don't speak slang, sag their pants, or listen to rap music. Nigerians are Black, but they don't do any of those things either. So, take your stupid ass "logic" and shove it up your ass. By the way, just to be clear, my mother was born in Jamaica, my father was born in Haiti, I was born and raised in Brooklyn (Brownsville, Flatbush, East New York). So, once again, GTFO.

I can't beleive you'd say something so f*cking stupid. It's because of people like you that Blacks are thought of as ghetto and looked down upon.

nitekids2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 nitekids2004
Member since 2005 • 2981 Posts

People are too sensitive nowadays.

Victalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Victalis

[QUOTE="hippiesanta"]In my honest opinion... blacks are too sensitive ... I blame it to Al Sharptonhelwa1988
Most blacks don't even take him serious. I know I don't. And it has more to do with the whole slave thing and segregation and all. Not only that young black men are still getting pulled over for driving while black. A black driving a BMW is bond to get pulled over by the cops. But these are facts that for some reason white America like to ignore.

"I was pulled over for being black"

Usually translates into I was speeding or made a traffic violation. It is a convenient excuse.

"Whites" and other races make excuses like "blacks" do but they do not claim it was their skin color usually.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="King-Kai"]

King-Kai

My dude, GTFO. Black has nothing to do with how someone behaves, but with their biological makeup. To say that I'm not Black because I don't conform to stereotypes such as using "n*gga" as a term of enderment is not only insulting to Black people, but f*cking stupid. Haitian people are Black, but they don't speak slang, sag their pants, or listen to rap music. Nigerians are Black, but they don't do any of those things either. So, take your stupid ass "logic" and shove it up your ass. By the way, just to be clear, my mother was born in Jamaica, my father was born in Haiti, I was born and raised in Brooklyn (Brownsville, Flatbush, East New York). So, once again, GTFO.

I can't beleive you'd say something so f*cking stupid. It's because of people like you that Blacks are thought of as ghetto and looked down upon.

Listen BRHD(:lol: I knew it was you). As someone famous black star said "You need two types of ways to speak a professional one, and one that you use in the streets". I clearly have both. I can speak professionally in business situations yet still connect with my peers when I am not. Beleive it or not the "N word" meaning has changed overtime much like politics. To many blacks it is considered a friendly term toward each other depending on the context. Its just another curse word to us these days. You can sit there on your high horse and feel superior for not saying it but leave the people that do say it alone. I love that word, I love the way I speak when I'm with friends wouldn't change it for the world. So yeah idgaf about your opinion. And to correct you there is nothing biological about black skin. The gene doesn't even exist.

King-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 King-Kai

[QUOTE="King-Kai"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Your BRHD tho. Your anything but black -.-...Also you probably don't hang out around a lot of black people or live in the inner city.MgamerBD

Listen BRHD(:lol: I knew it was you). As someone famous black star said "You need two types of ways to speak a professional one, and one that you use in the streets". I clearly have both. I can speak professionally in business situations yet still connect with my peers when I am not. Beleive it or not the "N word" meaning has changed overtime much like politics. To many blacks it is considered a friendly term toward each other depending on the context. Its just another curse word to us these days. You can sit there on your high horse and feel superior for not saying it but leave the people that do say it alone. I love that word, I love the way I speak when I'm with friends wouldn't change it for the world. So yeah idgaf about your opinion. And to correct you there is nothing biological about black skin. The gene doesn't even exist.

STFU. I honestly only read the first two words of your post. You're a f*cking idiot to me. After spouting that dumbass "logic", nothing you say matters. You're exactly what's wrong with the Black community. I guess by your dumb ass "logic", Wayne Brady isn't Black either. Get your dumbass off of the internet. Go read a book for a few hours. Maybe you'll learn to think to think straight, you f*ckin' moron.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

I hate black people who use the N word flippantly.

Probably more than a racist white person using it.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]

[QUOTE="King-Kai"]

King-Kai

STFU. I honestly only read the first two words of your post. You're a f*cking idiot to me. After spouting that dumbass "logic", nothing you say matters. You're exactly what's wrong with the Black community. I guess by your dumb ass "logic", Wayne Brady isn't Black either. Get your dumbass off of the internet. Go read a book for a few hours. Maybe you'll learn to think to think straight, you f*ckin' moron.

>runs away from the argument

>feels cool

:lol: Too easy :lol:.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

So, what do you think of this OT?

King-Kai

I think you're extremely annoying and should just drop this racism thing. You're not helping anyone with your blatantly biased posts.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 MgamerBD

Ilovegames1992
Depends on the context and concept actually.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

MgamerBD

Not really. Its a hateful word and black people more than anyone should know better. Doesnt matter about the context. Even if its just a friendly greeting. Just seems an utter spit on the face of the forefathers of these people who fought for civil rights and had to go through all that stuff.

Embarrasses me really when i here.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

[QUOTE="helwa1988"][QUOTE="hippiesanta"]In my honest opinion... blacks are too sensitive ... I blame it to Al SharptonVictalis

Usually translates into I was speeding or made a traffic violation. It is a convenient excuse.

"Whites" and other races make excuses like "blacks" do but they do not claim it was their skin color usually.

Dude you are naive. I know people who were pulled over and they weren't speeding or anything. Yes i agree there were times where blacks get pulled over for a valid reason. My dad got pulled over one time for speeding. However there was a time when whatever that meant. he got pulled over on a neighborhood street. They said they pulled him over because he was acting " suspicious"( whatever that meant). I think people as a whole are not racist. But the media and justice system does have become as towards blacks and Hispanics. These hunger games comments are an example if racism still existing. When i watched the movie the actors race didn't even come to my mind until these racist idiots pointed it out.
Victalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Victalis

[QUOTE="Victalis"]

[QUOTE="helwa1988"] Most blacks don't even take him serious. I know I don't. And it has more to do with the whole slave thing and segregation and all. Not only that young black men are still getting pulled over for driving while black. A black driving a BMW is bond to get pulled over by the cops. But these are facts that for some reason white America like to ignore.helwa1988

Dude you are naive. I know people who were pulled over and they weren't speeding or anything. Yes i agree there were times where blacks get pulled over for a valid reason. My dad got pulled over one time for speeding. However there was a time when whatever that meant. he got pulled over on a neighborhood street. They said they pulled him over because he was acting " suspicious"( whatever that meant). I think people as a whole are not racist. But the media and justice system does have become as towards blacks and Hispanics. These hunger games comments are an example if racism still existing. When i watched the movie the actors race didn't even come to my mind until these racist idiots pointed it out.

No they are not, these comments are probably Hollywood marketing, have you not figured out how unpopular racism is now (rightfully so but still).

You are calling me naive yet you think those comments are real and not advertising for Hollywood.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

Not really. Its a hateful word and black people more than anyone should know better. Doesnt matter about the context. Even if its just a friendly greeting. Just seems an utter spit on the face of the forefathers of these people who fought for civil rights and had to go through all that stuff.

You will be alright...its here and its not going anywhere soon sadly. Like I said much like politics the word now means something different. Time changes things...if a person has a problem with it they don't have to say it.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Depends on the context and concept actually.MgamerBD

You will be alright...its here and its not going anywhere soon sadly. Like I said much like politics the word now means something different. Time changes things...if a person has a problem with it they don't have to say it.

If people want to use it, then thats fine its their perogative. Just will be one of those things i'll never get used to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#77 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

And why is this news? Who cares? DarkOfKnight

Exactly. People spew hateful things in most cases to get attention, or out of ignorance. These days, it's for the world to see because of the internet.

I didn't read the books, but even if I did, it wouldn't matter much, the actress did a great job in the movie.

Crunchy_Nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Crunchy_Nuts
Member since 2010 • 2749 Posts

[QUOTE="helwa1988"][QUOTE="hippiesanta"]In my honest opinion... blacks are too sensitive ... I blame it to Al SharptonVictalis

I used to think this too until a very good friend of mine who is a PCSO and involved in various anti-gang projects has been pulled over by police quite frequently (twice while I have been in the car) only to get some BS excuse like you have dodgy tires or that his windows are too dark.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Victalis"]

[QUOTE="helwa1988"] Most blacks don't even take him serious. I know I don't. And it has more to do with the whole slave thing and segregation and all. Not only that young black men are still getting pulled over for driving while black. A black driving a BMW is bond to get pulled over by the cops. But these are facts that for some reason white America like to ignore.Crunchy_Nuts

I used to think this too until a very good friend of mine who is a PCSO and involved in various anti-gang projects has been pulled over by police quite frequently (twice while I have been in the car) only to get some BS excuse like you have dodgy tires or that his windows are too dark.

Doesnt even like black windows.

Racist pigs.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#80 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Never go to Youtube TC, you'll die from the comments alone.
aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#81 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33425 Posts

All that aside: who the hell names a character Cinnamon if they aren't going to be a stripper?

THE_DRUGGIE
Truest post in GS.
King-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 King-Kai

Never go to Youtube TC, you'll die from the comments alone.foxhound_fox

I see racist comments on YouTube every day. They don't affect me. I created this thread not because I'm personally hurt or suprised (I'm neither), but because I simply think it's worth discussing. That's all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#83 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
It's like the authors of these articles have never read the comments on most internet sites. They are full of hateful garbage. That kind of anonyminity always appeals to the lowest common denominator. Dont even know if the people actually mean what they are posting or are just trying to get a rise out of others. Seriously. Read the comments on CNN, BBC, or ESPN. Tons of hate speech there.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#84 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]Never go to Youtube TC, you'll die from the comments alone.King-Kai

I see racist comments on YouTube every day. They don't affect me. I created this thread not because I'm personally hurt or suprised (I'm neither), but because I simply think it's worth discussing. That's all.

What did you want to discuss?
On3ShotOneKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 On3ShotOneKill
Member since 2008 • 1219 Posts
BluRayHiDef, so it is you huh? LOL. Welcome back!!!! I am greatly enjoying some of your strange and pointless threads :D
Hubadubalubahu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Hubadubalubahu
Member since 2005 • 1081 Posts
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Depends on the context and concept actually.MgamerBD

He is saying everything your forefathers went through and every race card an african american pulls now is pointless. To take such insults and turn them into a title of endearment is beyond stupidity. Just because we can choose how we want to respond to an external stimulus doesn't mean that said stimulus doesn't pack a punch. I think it's really cute how you guys made the word your own and all but words dont change meaning. Enough said. You can say it is a slang word now but it holds the same meaning it did then and will not change. You cannot just drop the historical baggage one moment and then bring it up when it suits you. The notion that it's acceptable for african americans to refer to each other using the n-word while considering it racist for others to use sets up a clear double standard And the fact that african americans can call white people crackers and we can't call you the N word is again a double standard and shows no respect for us or yourselves. To me, the notion that one ethnic group has property rights to a term is a reductio ad absurdum argument, since language is a public enterprise. Most of the inner city african americans I deal with are more racist then most white people. Sometimes I think everyone would be happy if african americans would of stayed oppressed. Would sure give peoples bitc*ing more weight. What's needed here is a history lesson. Reclaiming racist words like the n-word doesn't eliminate its ugly historical baggage - or the power dynamics between whites and blacks in this country. All it does is paper over the past, pretending that we can overlook the historical injustice of slavery. It numbs Americans to the use and abuse of power in this country - undermining the daily struggle of those Americans who daily endeavor to improve race relations. inb4 im called a bigot.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#88 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts
[QUOTE="King-Kai"]

I'm going to work for three hours. I'll be back. Chat among yourselves.

AussieePet
Don't leave us!

I'm here now!:o
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#89 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

Saying n*gga is like saying ese,homie or dude,its not a big deal if you're black.Bucked20

Nice double standard.

Either let us all use the N word as a term of endearment, or ban it outright.

Charazani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Charazani
Member since 2011 • 2919 Posts
Have you tried to get your old account unbanned, BRHD?
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#91 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Humanity is just disappointing sometimes.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#92 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]Saying n*gga is like saying ese,homie or dude,its not a big deal if you're black.Nibroc420

Nice double standard.

You can use it if you want. Just be prepared to deal with the consequences.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
[quote="mari"]why did the producer make all of the good characters black smhKing-Kai

LOL
yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#94 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
This just in! Racists still exist.Ace6301
NO! THE SOUTH MUSNT RISE AGAIN!
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Ilovegames1992

Saying n*gga is like saying ese,homie or dude,its not a big deal if you're black.Bucked20

Thats kind of offensive to me though. Its shameful.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]Saying n*gga is like saying ese,homie or dude,its not a big deal if you're black.Nibroc420

Nice double standard.

Its no different than women who call each other b*tches and don't allow men to call them that
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]Saying n*gga is like saying ese,homie or dude,its not a big deal if you're black.GreySeal9

Nice double standard.

If a black guy allows another black guy to use the N word, but not me, that's racism. And I'd hope that the country would rally together in opposition of Black on White hate crimes.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#98 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

Nice double standard.

Nibroc420

If a black guy allows another black guy to use the N word, but not me, that's racism. And I'd hope that the country would rally together in opposition of Black on White hate crimes.

Most Americans would probably just call you a dumb ass.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#99 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

I read the book some time ago ( hunger games sucks in my opinion ) but to my understanding thesh or w/e his name is and the little girl where both from the same town and the town was full of black people. I don't remember who Cinnamon is.. is that a made up character?

OrkHammer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#100 OrkHammer007
Member since 2006 • 4753 Posts

Considering the fact that Suzzane Collins - the author of the books - is American, and the fact that Blacks have a historical presence in America, it is safe to assume that the characters are intended to be Black, not indian. In America, dark brown skin == Black.King-Kai
No, it doesn't. Dark brown skin == dark brown skin... it's a f***ing description, not a racial identity.

Quick: which of these people has dark brown skin:

hallesendhil

...hint: it's NOT the black person.