"You going to Jail now..." Uppercut from hell.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

A real man doesn't deal fatal blows to women, especially when there no immediate threat.thebest31406

...according to you a woman is beyond being stopped from ending an innocent person's life?:lol:

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

I dont know if i would hit her but i would throw her out the door and lock the bus door. I think that busdriver overracted, but the female was acting up. so i think both parties are at fault, video is funny though. :lol:

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]A real man doesn't deal fatal blows to women, especially when there no immediate threat.QUOTE]

There was an immediate threat, the woman tried to choke him while he was driving a bus full of people. She could have caused a wreck due to her reckless behaviour that could have at least injured someone on the bus or other drivers in other vehicles on the road if not resulting in the death of others. She was an immediate threat.

The bus driver did stop the bus. He just didn't get out of the seat while it was moving just to hit her. Also, no one in their right mind would turn their attention away from someone how is attacking you just to pick up a phone to make a call. It's a good way to get injured.

She was a threat no matter how you look at it.

darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

This made my day:lol:

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

you totally ignored the part where the girl knocked the guy's phone out of his hand. so how the hell was he supposed to call anyone? AND YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED ME: if the guy did called the cops and did nothing to her, what would happen once the cops arrive? im pretty sure she wouldnt have cooperated and the cops would have been forced to beat her down in order to restrain her, would it mean that those cops are no longer men as well?lightleggy

Well that's just it; beating her down in order to restrain her wouldn't have been necessary. There would be at least two cops vs one woman. They could restrain her by hand or simply use tasers. Same with the driver. As easy as it was to slide her out of bus after the blow, he could have easily manhandled her and tossed her out of the bus. Nothing he did was in the interested of the passengers; the only thing that was in danger was his ego. That's why he uppercut her to hell, because he was pissed off. His intent was clear right after the beating "I don't care. She wanna act like a man, Imma treat her like one" So this whole rationale of uppercutting her to hell for the safety of the bus is just nonsense - the passengers were safe.

I'm calling you a troll for still blindly insisting in your point and ignoring evidence/facts/logic, lightleggy

Well it's simply not true that I'm ignoring the evidence/facts. As far as the logic, no, I don't abide the logic. So far folks here have argued that his actions were justified;

1.because of the "tit for tat" notion

2. because she endangered the lives of the passengers

3. because she ran her mouth

With regard to number 1; one has to ask the question, was he justified in uppercutting her because she spat on him and for allegedly putting his hands around his throat (keeping in mind that he didn't hit her while she was doing this, but after). My answer is no. Why? He's a bigger, stronger, older man and she's a younger, smaller, weaker woman. That's the way I feel about and it's not going to change. Now you can call me a troll all you want for maintaining my stance but I think your best bet would be to stop asking the question all together because the answer will always be the same.

What about notion of uppercutting her for the sake of passengers? Well, it's clear to me that he did just about everything wrong from the very beginning; bantering back and forth with a drunk, ignorant woman "looks like somebody sliced your face up" That would provoke any nutjob. So she spits and grabs him. Now he gets up. At this point there are so many things he could have done; call the cops, radio hq, etc. Mind you that at this point, the bus has stopped so the passengers are safe. The only thing that was in danger was the drivers ego. He's pissed off so he uppercuts her to hell; that was a punitive action, not a preventive one. His intent was made clear simply from his statement "I don't care. She wanna act like a man, Imma treat her like one." Passengers are trying to break it up all the while he manages to take hold of her hair and....well...I'm not sure what he was trying to, pull it out maybe? So no, protecting the passengers wasn't a factor; the woman posed no danger to the passengers - the bus stopped.

No. 3? Well, I think you know my answer to that one.

svm128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#206 svm128
Member since 2007 • 376 Posts

That uppercut was sick.:shock:

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
As easy as it was to slide her out of bus after the blow, he could have easily manhandled her and tossed her out of the bus. thebest31406
Considering her block had be resoundingly knocked off by the time he hustled her off the bus, you have to know she was dazed and hadn't fully regained control of herself. When she had, she came spitting and fighting back onto the bus. And by the bye, that wasn't her hair. She had some animal piled on her head which fell off either when he hit her or when he tossed her ass off the bus.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]As easy as it was to slide her out of bus after the blow, he could have easily manhandled her and tossed her out of the bus. El_Zo1212o
Considering her block had be resoundingly knocked off by the time he hustled her off the bus, you have to know she was dazed and hadn't fully regained control of herself. When she had, she came spitting and fighting back onto the bus. And by the bye, that wasn't her hair. She had some animal piled on her head which fell off either when he hit her or when he tossed her ass off the bus.

Oh, an "animal" was it? I thought perhaps it was a wig or a weave, of which he still tried to pull off.

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#209 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

Are you guys STILL arguing with this guy? I gave up 3 pages ago. He's not gonna get it.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 El_Zo1212o

Are you guys STILL arguing with this guy? I gave up 3 pages ago. He's not gonna get it.

Lucky_Krystal
I was just about to say it's fun, but then I realized it really isn't. I think I'll just go to sleep instead. Thanks.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#211 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]you totally ignored the part where the girl knocked the guy's phone out of his hand. so how the hell was he supposed to call anyone? AND YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED ME: if the guy did called the cops and did nothing to her, what would happen once the cops arrive? im pretty sure she wouldnt have cooperated and the cops would have been forced to beat her down in order to restrain her, would it mean that those cops are no longer men as well?thebest31406

Well that's just it; beating her down in order to restrain her wouldn't have been necessary. There would be at least two cops vs one woman. They could restrain her by hand or simply use tasers. Same with the driver. As easy as it was to slide her out of bus after the blow, he could have easily manhandled her and tossed her out of the bus. Nothing he did was in the interested of the passengers; the only thing that was in danger was his ego. That's why he uppercut her to hell, because he was pissed off. His intent was clear right after the beating "I don't care. She wanna act like a man, Imma treat her like one" So this whole rationale of uppercutting her to hell for the safety of the bus is just nonsense - the passengers were safe.

I'm calling you a troll for still blindly insisting in your point and ignoring evidence/facts/logic, lightleggy

Well it's simply not true that I'm ignoring the evidence/facts. As far as the logic, no, I don't abide the logic. So far folks here have argued that his actions were justified;

With regard to number 1; one has to ask the question, was he justified in uppercutting her because she spat on him and for allegedly putting his hands around his throat (keeping in mind that he didn't hit her while she was doing this, but after). My answer is no. Why? He's a bigger, stronger, older man and she's a younger, smaller, weaker woman. That's the way I feel about and it's not going to change. Now you can call me a troll all you want for maintaining my stance but I think your best bet would be to stop asking the question all together because the answer will always be the same.

What about notion of uppercutting her for the sake of passengers? Well, it's clear to me that he did just about everything wrong from the very beginning; bantering back and forth with a drunk, ignorant woman "looks like somebody sliced your face up" That would provoke any nutjob. So she spits and grabs him. Now he gets up. At this point there are so many things he could have done; call the cops, radio hq, etc. Mind you that at this point, the bus has stopped so the passengers are safe. The only thing that was in danger was the drivers ego. He's pissed off so he uppercuts her to hell; that was a punitive action, not a preventive one. His intent was made clear simply from his statement "I don't care. She wanna act like a man, Imma treat her like one." Passengers are trying to break it up all the while he manages to take hold of her hair and....well...I'm not sure what he was trying to, pull it out maybe? So no, protecting the passengers wasn't a factor; the woman posed no danger to the passengers - the bus stopped.

lol ok wait so beating women is wrong, but using a tasser on them is not? i'll take a beating over a tasser any day of the week, you know, those things that kill a bunch of people a year? yeah I think I'd rather be hit thank you. and how was the guy supposed to hit her while she was choking him if he had his hands on the wheel? you know because of the whole "driving a moving bus" thing. you just proved how double moralist you are, no reason to argue further. you have no respect for women, you consider them weak and incapable of defending themselves, that is not how a man thinks, that is how a biggoted person thinks.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]I'm calling you a troll for still blindly insisting in your point and ignoring evidence/facts/logic, lightleggy

lol ok wait so beating women is wrong, but using a tasser on them is not? i'll take a beating over a tasser any day of the week, you know, those things that kill a bunch of people a year? yeah I think I'd rather be hit thank you. and how was the guy supposed to hit her while she was choking him if he had his hands on the wheel? you know because of the whole "driving a moving bus" thing. you just proved how double moralist you are, no reason to argue further. you have no respect for women, you consider them weak and incapable of defending themselves, that is not how a man thinks, that is how a biggoted person thinks.

Provided that the taser is necessary. Assuming that the woman is so dangerous and over-the-top that she'd even go as far as attack the cops, I reckon there could be an argument for a cop using any means to restrain her.

"and how was the guy supposed to hit her while she was choking him if he had his hands on the wheel? you know because of the whole "driving a moving bus" thing."

Did you read my previous statement? Once the bus stopped, there was no reason to hit her - that was my point. There was no danger, so the uppercut was unnecessary and purely punitive.

"you have no respect for women, you consider them weak and incapable of defending themselves, that is not how a man thinks, that is how a biggoted person thinks."

You're putting words in my mouth. I respect and honor women; that's why I would never put my hands on them. Also, I never said that they were incapable of defending themselves. It's not even a question of whether a woman is capable of defending herself against a man; it's about the man's burden to justify using force (in this case - potentially lethal force) on a woman. In this case, the driver has not fulfilled his burden

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#213 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="thebest31406"]

thebest31406

Provided that the taser is necessary. Assuming that the woman is so dangerous and over-the-top that she'd even go as far as attack the cops, I reckon there could be an argument for a cop using any means to restrain her.

"and how was the guy supposed to hit her while she was choking him if he had his hands on the wheel? you know because of the whole "driving a moving bus" thing."

Did you read my previous statement? Once the bus stopped, there was no reason to hit her - that was my point. There was no danger, so the uppercut was unnecessary and purely punitive.

"you have no respect for women, you consider them weak and incapable of defending themselves, that is not how a man thinks, that is how a biggoted person thinks."

You're putting words in my mouth. I respect and honor women; that's why I would never put my hands on them. Also, I never said that they were incapable of defending themselves. It's not even a question of whether a woman is capable of defending herself against a man; it's about the man's burden to justify using force (in this case - potentially lethal force) on a woman. In this case, the driver has not fulfilled his burden

Why does it matter if it was a man or a woman that got hit? Stop being so sexist.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

Lucky_Krystal
A good troll............. never gives up! But serious thebest31406 needs to stfu already and gtfo
Ben-Buja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#215 Ben-Buja
Member since 2011 • 2809 Posts

He sounds like Samuel L. Jackson!:lol:

Looks like she hit him first; what goes around, comes around!

Shadow4020

Haha thats exactly what I thought too, sounded so much like Samuel L. Jackson xD

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts
That was a perfect punch...
Lox_Cropek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#217 Lox_Cropek
Member since 2008 • 3555 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbhtfCAXF40

Ridiculous.

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#218 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

Ridiculous.

Lox_Cropek

"I felt like I was on Mortal Kombat. It just hurted, it felt like a finish him"

That made me laugh. And on a completley unrelated note, that news reporter's hair is gorgeous.

Now I'm going to continue not giving a flying fvck about this chick.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 El_Zo1212o

[QUOTE="Lox_Cropek"]

Ridiculous.

Lucky_Krystal

"I felt like I was on Mortal Kombat. It just hurted, it felt like a finish him"

That made me laugh. And on a completley unrelated note, that news reporter's hair is gorgeous.

Now I'm going to continue not giving a flying fvck about this chick.

I like the part where she cried for her lawyer when asked about how she hit the driver first. And I LOVED the fact that from now on, she will extricate herself from such a confrontation. Probably because she knows now that she can't get away with hitting a dude just because she's a "FE-MALE!"
K-E316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 K-E316
Member since 2007 • 1651 Posts

Lucky_Krystal

I came back to see this thread with that same question in my mind.:lol:

Only difference was I knew he was a troll by page 6.;)

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#221 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts
good punch, stupid move though in the context of his career... or maybe a brilliant one if he gets fired and people donate to his retirement fund
Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Leejjohno
Member since 2005 • 13897 Posts

That was atrocious... Violence was not the appropriate action to take.silly_pants

On a serious note sometimes it is. Sometimes women hit people thinking a guy can't do it back. That is where this problem started evidently.

The guy technically reacted in self defence.

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwbl2UFo73w

Street Fighter version :lol: