Putin to gays: they must "leave the children in peace."

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

@GazaAli: " You and I have a choice in pretty much everything that we do in life as long as 1) We're not forced to do it under coercion, 2) We don't need to do it for survival."

I very much disagree with this. Let me give you an example.

Happiness, sadness, jealousy. These are all emotions that we have experienced. Now let me ask you, have you ever thought to yourself: Hey, I feel like being jealous today! I guess that you didn't. Nobody coerces you to be jealous, nor is it necessary for survival.

So now that we have established that you didn't choose to be jealous, nobody coerced you to be jealous, nor was it necessary for you to be jealous in order to survive, we can say that your assertion was wrong.

" To be perfectly clear here, I can and do accept the claim that homosexuals don't have a choice in who they feel attracted to, but they absolutely have a choice whether to act upon these feelings and urges or not."

Being homosexual is, by definition, being/feeling attracted to the opposite sex, and acting upon this feeling has no bearing on whether a person is homosexual or not. So no, homosexuality isn't a choice. Being around homosexuals won't make you one, and telling children about homosexuality won't make them homosexual.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@GazaAli: I think the main area of disagreement is rather or not there will be a major influencing factor with more open homosexuality. With the other side holding the belief that homosexuality is mainly biological and any influence is mostly irrelevant. So the stuff about authority figures and children is largely irrelevant because of the nature of homosexuality

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Damn Gaza, for someone who preaches how liberal and progressive he is compared to his countrymen you sure seem like an idiot right now.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@toast_burner said:

@GazaAli said:

@toast_burner said:

@GazaAli said:

@toast_burner said:

@GazaAli said:

Because the law seems to acknowledge that heterosexuality is the normal mode of existence for one's sexuality. So the Russians' rationale would be along the lines of "Being homosexual is the more reason why you should keep your sexuality away from minors". Essentially, all adults are asked to keep their sexuality and everything associated with it away from minors. But the standpoint of that law is heterosexual adults would not be influencing or harming minors by making the fact that they're heterosexual obvious or by not trying to hide it because it is the normal mode of existence for a human being's sexuality. So exposing minors to the notion itself cannot harm them and if minors were left to discover their sexuality on their own, they'll grow up to be heterosexual from a statistical and biological point of view. On the other side of the argument, the law sees homosexuality as an abnormal mode of existence for one's sexuality. While the law does not persecute people for it, it asks them not to abet or sway minors into that lifestyle. I'm not sure if I'm making myself clear here, but the idea is: exposing children to heterosexuality does not have the capacity of influencing their sexuality, homosexuality on the other hand does.

please don't comment on matters you don't understand. I find it funny how you pretend to be a rational person yet refuse to educate yourself on subjects like this and continue to spread this crap as if there is any truth behind it.

So I'm uneducated and irrational because I don't confirm to you and politically correct views on homosexuality? How enlightened of you. If you don't like my views you're free to disagree with them and disregard them altogether. Otherwise **** off.

This isn't a matter of opinions. What you're saying is objectively false. Being around gay people doesn't make you gay, why the hell do you think that?

And yes when it comes to sexuality you clearly are uneducated.

Follow the progress of the quoted text above and tell me exactly what makes your point of view more valid than mine? And what makes my stand on the issue uneducated and objectively false while yours the opposite?

Because what you're saying contradicts the current understanding of human sexuality. For you to do that you have to use facts.

If you can back up your argument then there wouldn't be a problem, but what you're doing is saying any random thought that comes to your head and expecting us to believe or respect it.

I didn't expect anything, and I didn't even address you in any of my replies so I'm not sure why you seem to be concerning yourself too much with whatever that I post.

Let's go over the three claims I made in the post you so barbarically despise:

• Heterosexuality is statistically prevalent, has a crucial biological purpose and the anatomy of the human body is designed accordingly which lead to the conclusion that it is the normal mode of existence of sexuality, that it is the rule and homosexuality is the exception.
  • Children are influenced by the authority figures in their lives, parents being the most influential of them all.

Which one of these claims you find absurd, unfounded and rubbish?

Most people would probably agree with both points. It is your implied link between the points that is laughable.

Children are influenced on some things at some times by authority figures, but there is zero evidence this pertains to sexual preference. All the evidence suggests otherwise and that sexual preference is not a choice and therefore is not influenced by others, let alone by a subset of others known as authority figures.

You appear not to understand that homosexuality is not a choice and that you don't 'get the gay' through association as if it is a virus or belief.

dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 dominer
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@dominer said:

Lol two people loving each other is propaganda now. Oh well, I just have more names on my idiot list.

By the same logic, people should be allowed to "make love" in public or in front of children:

"lol two people practicing their love for each other is propaganda now"

Where in my comment did I insinuate that love only equates to making out, groping, etc? Love comes in many forms.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@deeliman said:

@GazaAli: " You and I have a choice in pretty much everything that we do in life as long as 1) We're not forced to do it under coercion, 2) We don't need to do it for survival."

Happiness, sadness, jealousy. These are all emotions that we have experienced. Now let me ask you, have you ever thought to yourself: Hey, I feel like being jealous today! I guess that you didn't. Nobody coerces you to be jealous, nor is it necessary for survival.

So now that we have established that you didn't choose to be jealous, nobody coerced you to be jealous, nor was it necessary for you to be jealous in order to survive, we can say that your assertion was wrong.

" To be perfectly clear here, I can and do accept the claim that homosexuals don't have a choice in who they feel attracted to, but they absolutely have a choice whether to act upon these feelings and urges or not."

Being homosexual is, by definition, being/feeling attracted to the opposite sex, and acting upon this feeling has no bearing on whether a person is homosexual or not. So no, homosexuality isn't a choice. Being around homosexuals won't make you one, and telling children about homosexuality won't make them homosexual.

I made it very clear that feelings themselves are not subject to choice, but acting upon them is. In your example, one cannot control his feeling of jealousy, but he can choose either to suppress it or act upon it and say hurt the person he's envious of. And even the feeling of jealousy is something that can either be conquered or get the better of you. So your example is not really helping discrediting my argument.

I never said being around homosexual will make you one. I first proceeded and established the fact that the normal mode of existence for sexuality is heterosexuality. So a child is expected, by simple statistics but most importantly by human anatomy and the biology behind sexuality,to grow up into a heterosexual adult. Being exposed to homosexuality, which is whether you like it or not and not necessarily from a discrediting POV is an abnormal mode of existence for one's sexuality, could influence the presupposed, by statistics and biology, heterosexuality of the child.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#107 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@deeliman said:

I made it very clear that feelings themselves are not subject to choice, but acting upon them is. In your example, one cannot control his feeling of jealousy, but he can choose either to suppress it or act upon it and say hurt the person he's envious of. And even the feeling of jealousy is something that can either be conquered or get the better of you. So your example is not really helping discrediting my argument.

I never said being around homosexual will make you one. I first proceeded and established the fact that the normal mode of existence for sexuality is heterosexuality. So a child is expected, by simple statistics but most importantly by human anatomy and the biology behind sexuality,to grow up into a heterosexual adult. Being exposed to homosexuality, which is whether you like it or not and not necessarily from a discrediting POV is an abnormal mode of existence for one's sexuality, could influence the presupposed, by statistics and biology, heterosexuality of the child.

Prove it.

JustBeYourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By JustBeYourself
Member since 2012 • 686 Posts

Wow, the homophobes are really coming out of the woodwork along with the idiots (they're generally the same people)

Gaza Ali is obviously a homophobe who has revealed his extreme ignorance by suggesting people will become gay if exposed to gay "propaganda". Yeah sure big fella, that's how it works, never mind the endless number of testimonies from gay people that they always knew they were gay and the lunacy of suggesting that a kiid or teen's brain can be so heavily rewired just by watching an episode of "Will and Grace". HAHA.

Oh and we have the idiots who have the idea that this law is about stopping gay people going up to kids in the park with a photo of a man buggering another on it or something. Like someone pointed out, the law basically prevents any public expression of sexual orientation (including anything as harmless as hand holding) and is only stoking the fires of homophobia.

The fact of the matter is, homosexual orientation is NOT going away. There are now and will be hundreds of thousands of gay teenagers out there in Russia who will grow up not fully understanding what their mind and body is telling me, this will just continue with the huge number of gay suicides that are already occurring in Russia. Homosexuality isn't going to go away, all this law is doing is making the future and the standard of living for a lot of Russian people much worse.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By GazaAli

@Aljosa23 said:

Damn Gaza, for someone who preaches how liberal and progressive he is compared to his countrymen you sure seem like an idiot right now.

I actually made it very clear on a number of occasions that I'd be considered a liberal here and a conservative over there.

But most importantly, who said I need to conform to your point of view in order to be "progressive". The ego on you people lol. You basically stand against much of the values the western culture preaches. I have immense respect and fascination for the "founding fathers" of the current western civilization and not as much respect to today's western civilization. Not that it matters but I'm just stating a view I hold.

So far in this topic, I did not throw a single insult yet I received many. I'm not sure how that makes any of you more progressive and liberal than me.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 GazaAli

@toast_burner said:

@GazaAli said:

@deeliman said:

Prove it.

That's the thing, I stated an opinion rather than a fact and made my own fallibility rather clear. I incorporated some reasoning and rationale to reach a certain conclusion. On the other hand, you proceeded to confidently reject that opinion, and I'm quoting you, as "objectively false". So why don'y you stop dropping one liners and make a coherent post of actual substance?

JustBeYourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 JustBeYourself
Member since 2012 • 686 Posts

@GazaAli said:

I've heard this dumb-ass analogy before.

Let's get away from using the emotion of jealousy and let's use happiness.

So I am always feeling happy but suddenly find myself in a society where happiness is a major taboo.
I can either suppress my emotion and live a life devoid of happiness OR I can continue being happy but seriously put my career and even my life in danger.

Now in what fucking context is the above situation ideal? Wouldn't it be a lot better if I could live in a society where happiness in not taboo and get the best of both worlds - being happy AND not fearing for my life/career? Why would you want people to live in a society where they have to make such a choice? Simply because you are "not that type" of person so **** them? Your views are nothing but selfishness, a human tendency as old as time and one trait that evolutionists have recently said are not favored by evolution. People like yourself and Putin have no place in the future.

Also, just say a gay person *could* suppress their homosexuality, then what the f**k do they have left? Unless they can somehow pull heterosexual attraction from thin air, then they must have a sexless, loveless life? Once again, forcing a joyless life onto others because it doesn't really affect you. A pure form of selfishness and disregard for others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@GazaAli said:

@toast_burner said:

@GazaAli said:

@deeliman said:

Prove it.

That's the thing, I stated an opinion rather than a fact and made my own fallibility rather clear. I incorporated some reasoning and rationale to reach a certain conclusion. On the other hand, you proceeded to confidently reject that opinion, and I'm quoting you, as "objectively false". So why don'y you stop dropping one liners and make a coherent post of actual substance?

This isn't a matter of opinion. You can't say "in my opinion the sun is made of water" it's objectively false.

You "reasoning" doesn't make any sense. You are jumping to conclusions that don't make sense.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deeliman

@GazaAli said:

@deeliman said:

Being exposed to homosexuality doesn't influence a child's sexuality, not by statistics nor by biology. I don't really know how you can come to this conclusion without any evidence to back it up.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#114 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@GazaAli said: I first proceeded and established the fact that the normal mode of existence for sexuality is heterosexuality. So a child is expected, by simple statistics but most importantly by human anatomy and the biology behind sexuality,to grow up into a heterosexual adult. Being exposed to homosexuality, which is whether you like it or not and not necessarily from a discrediting POV is an abnormal mode of existence for one's sexuality, could influence the presupposed, by statistics and biology, heterosexuality of the child.

The only way what you're saying would make sense is if the child was very young, and was literally forced to be exposed to very graphic homosexual material. Even then, his "presupposed" sexuality wouldn't be affected that much. Homosexual-OCD would most likely be the most extreme result. But there is not a single, sound-minded homosexual who would want to do that to a child. Simpy saying it's "ok to be gay" in front of an audience that may have young children in it, is not going to do a damn thing to that kids sexuality itself, although it may affect his/her outlook on sexuality, which is what the ruski homophobes are so scared of.

Speaking of which, the law completely ignores the bigger issue; homophobia. I'd say it tacitly encourages it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/17/ivan-okhlobystin-gays-oven_n_4456165.html

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Damn, I didn't know whipassmt was a homophobe on top of being a pedophilia apologist.

Pedophillia apologist?

don't listen to Al, he's Canadian, hell they don't even know how to make bacon properly. Also it's odd that I'm supposedly the "pedophilia apologist" when I said that the gay athletes and tourists should leave the children alone. And I've previously said that the Boyscouts shouldn't let gay adults supervise scout trips.

Don't waste your time. Gays preach acceptance, but what they really mean is everybody but them. They expect you to accept them, yet if you don't, they can't accept you. They should practice what they preach, but they don't. They just attack you if you don't accept them and support their gay lifestyle.

not sure if serious

I am dead serious. I see it all the time on TV (news) and in RL. Gays are the most hateful people I have ever met.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Damn, I didn't know whipassmt was a homophobe on top of being a pedophilia apologist.

Pedophillia apologist?

don't listen to Al, he's Canadian, hell they don't even know how to make bacon properly. Also it's odd that I'm supposedly the "pedophilia apologist" when I said that the gay athletes and tourists should leave the children alone. And I've previously said that the Boyscouts shouldn't let gay adults supervise scout trips.

Don't waste your time. Gays preach acceptance, but what they really mean is everybody but them. They expect you to accept them, yet if you don't, they can't accept you. They should practice what they preach, but they don't. They just attack you if you don't accept them and support their gay lifestyle.

not sure if serious

I am dead serious. I see it all the time on TV (news) and in RL. Gays are the most hateful people I have ever met.

Do you also have a problem with black people not accepting racism?

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 AmazonTreeBoa

@lostrib said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

A gay person not accepting homophobia is as hypocritical as a black person not accepting racism (it's not hypocritical at all)

Obviously you're a bit slow so I'll keep it simple. Being gay harms no one. Homophobia harms everyone.

I rest my case. Cry like a bitch and try to insult me all you wish. You just proved my point.

...your point doesn't make sense

It makes perfect sense, you are just in denial.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

A gay person not accepting homophobia is as hypocritical as a black person not accepting racism (it's not hypocritical at all)

Obviously you're a bit slow so I'll keep it simple. Being gay harms no one. Homophobia harms everyone.

I rest my case. Cry like a bitch and try to insult me all you wish. You just proved my point.

No, it makes absolutely no sense

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@lostrib said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

Like I said, denial. Stew in it all day for all I care. Our conversation is over as it is clear you have nothing constructive to contribute.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 lostrib

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

Like I said, denial. Stew in it all day for all I care. Our conversation is over as it is clear you have nothing constructive to contribute.

Why would i be in denial? You never submitted anything constructive, you just posted your nonsensical opinion

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

@always_explicit said:

Why does nobody here know what what propaganda is...

Putin isnt saying Gays are all paedophiles and cant talk to children. He is saying please dont use the Olympic games as an opportunity to spread a message...and thats a perfectly reasonable (allbeit poorly worded) sentiment. The Olympics is a stage for athleticism and itsnt about sexuality.

I'm pretty sure the Olympics are an opportunity to spread a message. They always do spread a message. Usually of healthy competition, unity and other pageant-like sentiments.

It would be about sexuality if gay people would like to promote homosexuality. What they want to promote is tolerance of different sexualities that dont hurt anyone, especially when the Olympic games are held at a country that has, to my knowledge, homophobic laws.

So, I'd say its a perfect opportunity actually.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts
@GazaAli said:

@dominer said:

Lol two people loving each other is propaganda now. Oh well, I just have more names on my idiot list.

By the same logic, people should be allowed to "make love" in public or in front of children:

"lol two people practicing their love for each other is propaganda now"

Gaza, please, just stop.

zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts

Well at least someone thinks of the children. :P

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

I love hearing the terms 'gay life style' or 'gay agenda'. It automatically tells me that the person is an idiot. 'Grrrr, that damn gay agenda of being accepted! How dare they make me treat them like an equal in society!'.

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#125 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts
@jcknapier711 said:

Do those who engage in homosexuality disproportionately sexually abuse foster or adoptive children as reported by child protective services? Illinois child services reported sexual abuse for 1997 through 2002. 270 parents committed "substantiated" sexual offenses against foster or subsidized adoptive children: 67 (69%) of 97 of these mother and 148 (86%) of 173 of these father perpetrators sexually abused girls; 30 (31%) of the mothers and 25 (14%) of the father perpetrators sexually abused boys, i.e., 92 (34%) of the perpetrators homosexually abused their charges. Of these parents 15 both physically and sexually abused charges: daughters by 8 of the mothers and 4 of the fathers, sons by 3 of the mothers, i.e., same-sex perpetrators were involved in 53%. Thus, homosexual practitioners were proportionately more apt to abuse foster or adoptive children sexually.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15825933

What innocent people? I'm not the one defending mentally ill perverts. In a sane society they would getting the help that they need from a young age, instead of being encouraged to embrace their illness.

What the hell is that shitty study supposed to prove? You do understand that just because a parent abuses a child of the same sex, that doesn't mean that the parent is homosexual right? Forget it, I'll just let UC Davis destroy your stupidity for me. And even if those 270 people were all, in fact, gay, that wouldn't prove that the hundreds of millions of gays around the world were child raping monsters.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lostrib

@Barbariser said:
@jcknapier711 said:

Do those who engage in homosexuality disproportionately sexually abuse foster or adoptive children as reported by child protective services? Illinois child services reported sexual abuse for 1997 through 2002. 270 parents committed "substantiated" sexual offenses against foster or subsidized adoptive children: 67 (69%) of 97 of these mother and 148 (86%) of 173 of these father perpetrators sexually abused girls; 30 (31%) of the mothers and 25 (14%) of the father perpetrators sexually abused boys, i.e., 92 (34%) of the perpetrators homosexually abused their charges. Of these parents 15 both physically and sexually abused charges: daughters by 8 of the mothers and 4 of the fathers, sons by 3 of the mothers, i.e., same-sex perpetrators were involved in 53%. Thus, homosexual practitioners were proportionately more apt to abuse foster or adoptive children sexually.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15825933

What innocent people? I'm not the one defending mentally ill perverts. In a sane society they would getting the help that they need from a young age, instead of being encouraged to embrace their illness.

What the hell is that shitty study supposed to prove? You do understand that just because a parent abuses a child of the same sex, that doesn't mean that the parent is homosexual right? Forget it, I'll just let UC Davis destroy your stupidity for me. And even if those 270 people were all, in fact, gay, that wouldn't prove that the hundreds of millions of gays around the world were child raping monsters.

Look up the Author. Basically, it's a bunch of shit

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts

I am enrolled in an introductory course on Russian culture this semester and it has opened my eyes. It is easy sit in the comfort of our western homes and criticize Putin for his supposed discrimination of homosexuals but the fact is that homosexuality is a contentious social issue there and sometimes a middle line has to be straddled to keep the peace. Do I like it that gays are being targeted by government officials? No, but think of the children who are victimized by reckless socio-political agendas.

International gay activists are congregating in Moscow and St. Petersberg in an attempt to homosexualize the Russian youth as part of a multi-generational culture war. If you do not believe me then google it yourself - Russian police have had to detain numerous foreign homosexual activists masquerading as "tourists" for their dissemination of homosexual propaganda to minors. I do not necessarily agree with all of Putin's decisions, but it is easy to criticize from the comfort of your own armchair, while you are half a world away from the action and are blind to the realities of the situation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@Laihendi said:

I am enrolled in an introductory course on Russian culture this semester and it has opened my eyes. It is easy sit in the comfort of our western homes and criticize Putin for his supposed discrimination of homosexuals but the fact is that homosexuality is a contentious social issue there and sometimes a middle line has to be straddled to keep the peace. Do I like it that gays are being targeted by government officials? No, but think of the children who are victimized by reckless socio-political agendas.

International gay activists are congregating in Moscow and St. Petersberg in an attempt to homosexualize the Russian youth as part of a multi-generational culture war. If you do not believe me then google it yourself - Russian police have had to detain numerous foreign homosexual activists masquerading as "tourists" for their dissemination of homosexual propaganda to minors. I do not necessarily agree with all of Putin's decisions, but it is easy to criticize from the comfort of your own armchair, while you are half a world away from the action and are blind to the realities of the situation.

If the Russian government wasn't so homophobic there wouldn't be any homosexual protests.

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#130  Edited By TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

not sure if serious

I made a simple drawing that illustrates your reasoning.

HuggyBear1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 HuggyBear1020
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

My father in-law hid my 4-year-old son's baby doll because he was afraid it was teaching him to be gay, as if it was some sort of habit that could be taught by learning to care for a baby.

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#132 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

@huggybear1020 said:

My father in-law hid my 4-year-old son's baby doll because he was afraid it was teaching him to be gay, as if it was some sort of habit that could be taught by learning to care for a baby.

What did you do in that situation?

HuggyBear1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 HuggyBear1020
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

@TheFlush: There's really nothing I can do to change his ass-backwards beliefs.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@TheFlush said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

not sure if serious

Aw how cute, you wasted your time making a cartoon that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Of course you want to avoid what I actually said and pretend I meant something totally different. Why wouldn't you? It helps you avoid what I actually said. That's okay, I have come to expect this type of avoidance and knew it would be avoided and twisted as much as possible to moment I wrote it. You guys can't ever have a real conversation about the subject without letting your stupidity come out. As soon as somebody points something out like I did, that person is instantly labeled a hater. **** the fact that they are speaking the truth, they are a hater. All I can say to that is...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@TheFlush said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

not sure if serious

Aw how cute, you wasted your time making a cartoon that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Of course you want to avoid what I actually said and pretend I meant something totally different. Why wouldn't you? It helps you avoid what I actually said. That's okay, I have come to expect this type of avoidance and knew it would be avoided and twisted as much as possible to moment I wrote it. You guys can't ever have a real conversation about the subject without letting your stupidity come out. As soon as somebody points something out like I did, that person is instantly labeled a hater. **** that fact that they are speaking the truth, they are a hater. All I can say to that is...

How is it not related? You're complaining about people saying you shouldn't be allowed to oppress people. That's what the picture is about.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@TheFlush said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

not sure if serious

Aw how cute, you wasted your time making a cartoon that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Of course you want to avoid what I actually said and pretend I meant something totally different. Why wouldn't you? It helps you avoid what I actually said. That's okay, I have come to expect this type of avoidance and knew it would be avoided and twisted as much as possible to moment I wrote it. You guys can't ever have a real conversation about the subject without letting your stupidity come out. As soon as somebody points something out like I did, that person is instantly labeled a hater. **** that fact that they are speaking the truth, they are a hater. All I can say to that is...

How is it not related? You're complaining about people saying you shouldn't be allowed to oppress people. That's what the picture is about.

No, I am talking about how gays preach tolerance, but they have no tolerance. Like I already stated. They should practice what they preach. That tolerance door swings both ways. Instead of being tolerant of other peoples views, they become hateful and even violent in some cases, yet expect the world to be tolerant of them.

And NO, that is not what that picture is about. That picture is his sad pathetic attempt to twist what I said to what he wants it to mean (and it appears you want to do the same). I didn't say shit about marriage, SS, rights, or treating somebody as a lesser person. TWIST TWIST TWIST. Keep on attempting it. At least it is entertaining.

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#137 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

don't listen to Al, he's Canadian, hell they don't even know how to make bacon properly. Also it's odd that I'm supposedly the "pedophilia apologist" when I said that the gay athletes and tourists should leave the children alone. And I've previously said that the Boyscouts shouldn't letgay adults supervise scout trips.

Why the flying **** would anyone make suggestions like those if not for homophobia? Nobody fucking says "X group should stop molesting children" with the intent of protecting children, they say it with the intent of singling out X group as child molesters and inciting public retaliation and violence against them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@TheFlush said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

not sure if serious

No, I am talking about how gays preach tolerance, but they have no tolerance. Like I already stated. They should practice what they preach. That tolerance door swings both ways. Instead of being tolerant of other peoples views, they become hateful and even violent in some cases, yet expect the world to be tolerant of them.

And NO, that is not what that picture is about. That picture is his sad pathetic attempt to twist what I said to what he wants it to mean (and it appears you want to do the same). I didn't say shit about marriage, SS, rights, or treating somebody as a lesser person. TWIST TWIST TWIST. Keep on attempting it. At least it is entertaining.

Give an example of gays being intolerant to people.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 AmazonTreeBoa

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@TheFlush said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

not sure if serious

Nope. learn to use google. I am not here to educate.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 GazaAli

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@TheFlush said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

not sure if serious

In other words "I'm talking out of my arse but rather than admit it I will pretend there is easy to find information but not provide any"

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#142  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

The mistake people like AmazonTreeBoa make is that they think that somehow to be tolerant, you have to engage in 100% tolerance. That's not true. One can be generally tolerant without tolerating bigotry. I think people like AmazonTreeBoa are just mad that their views get destroyed time and time again and therefore try to play the victim.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 AmazonTreeBoa

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@TheFlush said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@wis3boi said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:
@whipassmt said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Pedophillia apologist?

not sure if serious

In other words "I'm talking out of my arse but rather than admit it I will pretend there is easy to find information but not provide any"

Like I said kid, I am not here to educate. When you are up to topic, come see me and then we can continue this discussion. If you wish to be lazy and not educate yourself on a topic you wish to be a part of, that's your choice, but at least stop acting ignorant with your dumb replies. I came here to have a discussion about the topic, not to educate somebody so that they too can be a part of it. Clearly you have nothing to contribute, so we are done here until you do have something to say that is actually worth my time to read it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@GazaAli said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

oh Gaza why do you continue to embarrass yourself?

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deeliman

@AmazonTreeBoa: Should black people be tolerant of racists?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 GazaAli

@toast_burner said:

@GazaAli said:

@toast_burner said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

oh Gaza why do you continue to embarrass yourself?

At this point I'm thoroughly entertained

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

As if gays should tolerate beliefs that view them as sub human animals or ballot measures that strip them of rights that heterosexual couples enjoy. The entire view that homosexuals should tolerate intolerance towards them is asinine. Usually employed by semi literate bigots like yourself I might add.

Lets try using that analogy with other groups! Blacks should stop being so intolerant and preach acceptance towards the KKK and other white supremacist groups!

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 AmazonTreeBoa

@HoolaHoopMan said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

As if gays should tolerate beliefs that view them as sub human animals or ballot measures that strip them of rights that heterosexual couples enjoy. The entire view that homosexuals should tolerate intolerance towards them is asinine. Usually employed by semi literate bigots like yourself I might add.

Lets try using that analogy with other groups! Blacks should stop being so intolerant and preach acceptance towards the KKK and other white supremacist groups!

I love how you bring stuff like the KKK into even though it has nothing to do with this as if it is okay for gays to be hateful because the KKK is. News Flash junior. Two wrongs don't make a right, it makes two wrongs. Your whole post did nothing more than prove my point.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 AmazonTreeBoa

@deeliman said:

@AmazonTreeBoa: Should black people be tolerant of racists?

Why black? Why not white? I always see black black black black. As if people can't be racist against whites. Anyways, yes they should, just like whites should against racist. Doesn't make the racist any less ignorant just because you decided to practice tolerance instead of bitch because somebody didn't accept you. It's like Christians for example. Gays expect them to be tolerant of them, but fail to be tolerant of the Christian and his beliefs and the fact he/she was raised that way. To gays it is just simple **** that, except me or be damned. Screw you and your Christian beliefs and the fact you were raised that way. Everybody should be tolerant (to an extent) or everybody and stop caring so much what somebody else things and live their lives. Why do gays always care what others think anyways and always need others approval? I don't give two shits what others think of me and couldn't care less if they accept me or not. I guess it is true. The older you get, the less you care what others think of you and in turn, the happier your life is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Man this thread is on a one way trip down the rabbit hole