Proof that there's no god.

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

Sorry to offend reigous folk, but here it is: Religion is homophobic. It even says in the bible that you should not practice homosexuality. However, sexuality is determened during developement. Homosexuals are born with an extra chromosome that causes the "defect" if you will. If god existed then he would have control over such things as he "Created everything". He wouldn't create something that people can't control and then tell us not to use it. That's my logic anyway.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

That doesn't disprove God. The bible doesn't condenm homosexuals. And I don't think that's what science has determined either.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
It also says that lustful thoughts outside of marriage are a sin. ...so homosexuality does nothing to confirm or deny the existence of a higher being
Avatar image for deactivated-6016e81e8e30f
deactivated-6016e81e8e30f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 deactivated-6016e81e8e30f
Member since 2009 • 12955 Posts
This thread is going places
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#5 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I think it says that it's not a sin to have temptations but it is a sin to act on them.
Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts
"Extra chromosome that causes homosexuality" LOL WUT? From the little bit of studying I have done on chromosomes, I'm calling BS. Guys born with an extra X chromosome might suffer some physical abnormalities and are usually taller and having a more feminine voice. Same applies to XXYY boys. Almost all other forms of trisomy on chromosomes just come with their share of physical changes. Homosexuality has been NOT defined to be an extra chromosome. The only thing that has been done up to now is to determine certain levels of neurotransmitters on the brain and brain size of heterosexual and homosexual people.
dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dodgerblue13
Member since 2004 • 20846 Posts
Damn. Looks like you found total and complete evidence. You're so smart. You singlehandedly disproved religion. Way to go!
SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 SgtKevali
Member since 2009 • 5763 Posts

That doesn't disprove God. The bible doesn't condenm homosexuals. And I don't think that's what science has determined either.

LJS9502_basic

What about that stuff in Leviticus?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

SgtKevali

Leviticus is the book of Jewish law...
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

You showed dem Christians!

Gallego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gallego
Member since 2003 • 19446 Posts
I was expecting proof, thinking that the TC was the next Einstein in actually finding some proof, but alas, I was sadly disappointed :(
dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dodgerblue13
Member since 2004 • 20846 Posts
I was expecting proof, thinking that the TC was the next Einstein in actually finding some proof, but alas, I was sadly disappointed :(Gallego
What? That didn't totally and completely change your outlook on religion? What a stubborn Christian you must be... [/do I need a sarcasm tag? Probably not, but just in case...]
Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

good idea for next theist/atheist thread.

IF you want to give proof that god exists/dosent exist, you shouldnt focus to much on 1 religion.

Because disproving that god exists according to the bible might be easy, because the book is full of flaws since it was written in a time before we had the knowledge of the world that we posses now.

But that dosent disprove the eixstance of a higher bieing itself. It only proves that the bible has lots of falws..

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Wow... so much fail and fallacy all in one post. You clearly don't understand a lot of things. Using scripture doesn't disprove God. The Bible doesn't condemn homosexuality (outright). And homosexuality is not genetic (entirely), and still does not have sufficient evidence to support any one theory (I still think we are all born bisexual, or "neutral" sexually, and develop our preferences based on hormonal changes and experiential changes (i.e. being exposed to different stimulus, or people, or things); some stay "neutral" while others find what they prefer... and no one chooses anything).

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Big_Red-
Member since 2006 • 7230 Posts
Here we go again....
DuleDuleROFL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DuleDuleROFL
Member since 2010 • 75 Posts

LJS9502_basic

I absolutely agree. The fact that I am Serbian (whoop-dy-doo ), and Orthodox, does not mean that I dispise homosexuals in any matter. And even though people are going to come up with proof etc, someone who is religious just doesn't care. It's not like you are ignoring the proof, it's just that you don't give a damn because religion is not just believing in God, but can also be one of the traditions of a nation.

Gallego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gallego
Member since 2003 • 19446 Posts
[QUOTE="Gallego"]I was expecting proof, thinking that the TC was the next Einstein in actually finding some proof, but alas, I was sadly disappointed :(dodgerblue13
What? That didn't totally and completely change your outlook on religion? What a stubborn Christian you must be... [/do I need a sarcasm tag? Probably not, but just in case...]

you don't need it. I have me a sarcasm meter :P
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
What that extra chromosome thing :lol: who fed you this ****
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic  Online

Wow... so much fail and fallacy all in one post. You clearly don't understand a lot of things. Using scripture doesn't disprove God. The Bible doesn't condemn homosexuality (outright). And homosexuality is not genetic (entirely), and still does not have sufficient evidence to support any one theory (I still think we are all born bisexual, or "neutral" sexually, and develop our preferences based on hormonal changes and experiential changes (i.e. being exposed to different stimulus, or people, or things); some stay "neutral" while others find what they prefer... and no one chooses anything).

foxhound_fox
Wouldn't your method means heterosexuality shouldn't be so dominant?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GazaAli
I was expecting proof, thinking that the TC was the next Einstein in actually finding some proof, but alas, I was sadly disappointed :(Gallego
teh extra chromosome man!
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
Dude. I never thought of that.
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Sorry to offend reigous folk, but here it is: Religion is homophobic. It even says in the bible that you should not practice homosexuality. However, sexuality is determened during developement. Homosexuals are born with an extra chromosome that causes the "defect" if you will. If god existed then he would have control over such things as he "Created everything". He wouldn't create something that people can't control and then tell us not to use it. That's my logic anyway.

DmadFearmonger
When people are born with an extra chromosome they usually have down syndrome, it definitely does not cause people to be gay
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

there is always the possibliity that god is homosexual, after all common logic says he's always there watching me masturbate.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts

There is a god you idiot.How do you explain how the whole world came to be?You think this just happened out of nowhere?

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Yeah, that is such an irrefutable proof :roll:

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Nude_Dude

foxhound_fox
Out of those only hormones play a key role in our sexual behavior...if they're stimulated by our surroundings is a different story. There are known substances that tend to alter the production of testosterone in the human body to a lower level and to make estradiol / estrogen levels rise...which through tests has only shown men to be acting more feminine. Again, feminine men does not equal homosexual guys. I have no clue about what is happening when estrogen levels drop on a female. I suppose her body would also start having a bit of manly characteristics if she still is in development. And by TC's flawless logic, bisexuals must have 48 or more chromosomes (Kinefelter syndrome II? Nope, OP found a new one!) and poor asexuals have less than 46.
bachilders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 bachilders
Member since 2005 • 1430 Posts

Dude. I never thought of that.Theokhoth

TC is totally my new guru, man. He shows me alternate planes of logic and argumentation.

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -Big_Red-
Member since 2006 • 7230 Posts

There is a god you idiot.How do you explain how the whole world came to be?You think this just happened out of nowhere?

JordanizPro

Excuse me.....

yes

But what the hell are you doing?

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DmadFearmonger

JordanizPro
I do think that actually, I think this whole world is a scientific accident.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GazaAli
[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

DmadFearmonger

you should write a book man.
DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DmadFearmonger
[QUOTE="DmadFearmonger"][QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

GazaAli

you should write a book man.

Nah, don't like books.
kussese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#33 kussese
Member since 2008 • 1555 Posts

DmadFearmonger
Extra chromosome? I think you're mixing up homosexuality with Down syndrome.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="DmadFearmonger"]

kussese

That seems to be the case.....
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts
[QUOTE="DmadFearmonger"]

kussese

TC is a homophobe!
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
[QUOTE="kussese"][QUOTE="DmadFearmonger"]

toast_burner

TC is a homophobe!

Atheism's homophobic! That proves God exists!
Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Nude_Dude

LJS9502_basic

...but he's talking about the X, Y chromosomes, where a third or a fourth chromosome is possible to happen without causing the person to suffer from a disease. Down Syndrome happens because of a trisomy on Pair #21 and there are actually a few other deathly syndromes attached to other pair trisomy, like the Edward Syndrome. Linky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts

Have fun with your first class trip to hell when the world end XD
DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DmadFearmonger

LJS9502_basic

Not the case, that's what I was told by my bisexual friend who was researching this stuff to discover why she was the way she is. But maybe her source was wrong, making her wrong, making me wrong, making god a vengeful old bastard in the sky. Or maybe she lied to me for her own ammusement, making me wrong, making god a vengeful old bastard in the sky. Or maybe It's a magical purple gay chromosone thatdoesn't give you Down Syndrome and just makes you gay HA! I'm taking the piss out of myself as I am also Bi. And if god made me like this and I couldn't be what I am then I say up yours my sweet lord!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kussese"] Extra chromosome? I think you're mixing up homosexuality with Down syndrome.Nude_Dude

...but he's talking about the X, Y chromosomes, where a third or a fourth chromosome is possible to happen without causing the person to suffer from a disease. Down Syndrome happens because of a trisomy on Pair #21 and there are actually a few other deathly syndromes attached to other pair trisomy, like the Edward Syndrome.

Why did you link to Downs then? Nonetheless I have never heard the scientific community propose an extra chromosome is the reason for homosexuality. They HAD been looking for a gene but have given up on that.

SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SgtKevali

[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

LJS9502_basic

Old Testament?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

SgtKevali

Old Testament?

Yes. The OT.

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DmadFearmonger

JordanizPro

Have fun with your first class trip to hell when the world end XD

I'm not going to Hell though, I'm going to the nothingness when I die. And I love how you put a little XD at me going to hell. Some christian you are

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kussese"] Extra chromosome? I think you're mixing up homosexuality with Down syndrome.DmadFearmonger

Not the case, that's what I was told by my bisexual friend who was researching this stuff to discover why she was the way she is. But maybe her source was wrong, making her wrong, making me wrong, making god a vengeful old bastard in the sky. Or maybe she lied to me for her own ammusement, making me wrong, making god a vengeful old bastard in the sky. Or maybe It's a magical purple gay chromosone thatdoesn't give you Down Syndrome and just makes you gay HA! I'm taking the piss out of myself as I am also Bi. And if god made me like this and I couldn't be what I am then I say up yours my sweet lord!

Im gay because i was hit by a highly concentrated rainbow beam. I have no idea what you're talking about
TINYOWNSYOU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 TINYOWNSYOU
Member since 2009 • 565 Posts

I'm pretty sure you're going to hear a lot of "God cannot be blamed for the problems in our world caused by our sins".

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LJS9502_basic  Online

I'm pretty sure you're going to hear a lot of "God cannot be blamed for the problems in our world caused by our sins".

TINYOWNSYOU

I don't think the problems occur due to sin....I think they occur because that is how the world works.

Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

LJS9502_basic

not nessecerly, considering the amount of heterosexuals, someone who was born today would have a higher chance becoming hetro because of the exposure to people, media, enviroment ect,)

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

This thread is going placesSeraphimGoddess

Yep, its a religion thread alright!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

Half-Way

not nessecerly, considering the amount of heterosexuals, someone who was born today would have a higher chance becoming hetro because of the exposure to people, media, enviroment ect,)

I did not specify a particular time period. His idea might have merit were the percentages not so far apart.
SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SgtKevali

[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Leviticus is the book of Jewish law...LJS9502_basic

Old Testament?

Yes. The OT.