This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for King_Davanos_IV
King_Davanos_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 King_Davanos_IV
Member since 2004 • 197 Posts
Anyone have any good stories about times they pranked their friends?

Me and some friends played an OK one last night. The three of us were driving around along with some friends who were in another car. We were chasing them and they were trying to lose us. Well eventually we stopped and bought some silly string and got them OK next time we found them.

After that though things escalated a bit. We were convinced they were going to try and get us back so we stopped to get some eggs and flour ready to retaliate. Eventually we met up on a hill overlooking the town where it was obvious the two groups were just waiting to see who would make the first move. We managed to hit the back of their car with the eggs and flour before making a quick getaway.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSJCXja8cQk

Everything was cleaned up afterwards so it was a pretty good prank to play. I'm sure you've all got much better ones though so lets hear them?
TristanShand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TristanShand
Member since 2008 • 1400 Posts
I had a can of Gillette body spray, which was actually Gillette shaving foam. When we got out the car in the car-park I threw my friend the can and said 'spray on a bit of that' as he had recently complained how hot it was. So he put the can under his T-shirt and tucked it under his arm pits and 'Splishhhhhhh' green shaving gel floods his top :lol:
Akm4everz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Akm4everz
Member since 2004 • 2390 Posts

My friends and I installed blue and red flashing lights inside my friends car. At night we drove around on the free way and local streets and flashed them. People seriously turned over to the curve and stopped and we just drove by laughing.

It was so epic. We got the idea from a video on youtube.

Spideyx1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Spideyx1963
Member since 2006 • 457 Posts

My friends and I installed blue and red flashing lights inside my friends car. At night we drove around on the free way and local streets and flashed them. People seriously turned over to the curve and stopped and we just drove by laughing.

Akm4everz

Ha, that's a pretty good one. :lol:

TristanShand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TristanShand
Member since 2008 • 1400 Posts

Akm4everz

Won't work on me, I never check my rear mirror.

arynnoctavia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 arynnoctavia
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Two good ones:

Clear jello in the toilet. As long as you have enough time for it to set before someone will use it. They take a #2, and it just "floats" on the water, they try to flush, and it doesn't even spin, much less go down. You have to break it up to get it down.

Another: Certain cans of shaving cream can be frozen. When it's frozen, cut the can away, and you have a block of frozen cream. Put it in someone's desk drawer, as it thaws it'll expand. Also, you can put a bunch (seriously a bunch, like more than 10) into someone's car. One can gives off about 600% of it's volume in foam, so you'd need a lot to fill the car, but it's classic.