Post your whip OT.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
#1 Posted by GhettoBlastin92 (1231 posts) -

I haven't seen one of these topics in awhile so I decided to make one. If there was one feel free to delete. Anyway I will start. 07 dodge caliber. Love this car.

#2 Edited by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

2007 Ninja 500R

#3 Edited by GhettoBlastin92 (1231 posts) -

She is beautiful.

#4 Posted by Celldrax (15043 posts) -

90 Falcon. It runs alright.

#5 Edited by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

^ I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse mad max style.

#6 Edited by marcheegsr (3113 posts) -

2006 Acura Rsx Type S. Dressed like a Honda Integra Type r. Not really into a ton of modifications. OEM Integra Type R rims from Japan, AEM Intake, Honda Bandges. Clean and simple.

#7 Posted by jrmorgan23 (54 posts) -

#8 Posted by BranKetra (51726 posts) -

Sure. Here is my whip. It is an Indiana Jones brand one.

#9 Edited by Jimn_tonic (913 posts) -

'94 Nissan max.

my baby!

#10 Edited by Bikouchu35 (8222 posts) -

Like this, but without the lip kit.

#11 Edited by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

@Fightingfan said:

2007 Ninja 500R

I want

#12 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

@marcheegsr said:

2006 Acura Rsx Type S. Dressed like a Honda Integra Type r. Not really into a ton of modifications. OEM Integra Type R rims from Japan, AEM Intake, Honda Bandges. Clean and simple.

I have that car(Body style), but it's a 1995 Honda EX/Si.

Same paint scheme, expect instead of championship white I have that new pearl that's on the Acuras' (The name escapes me); white diamond pearl? Maybe.

#13 Posted by thegerg (18425 posts) -

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

Same paint scheme, expect instead of championship white I have that new pearl that's on the Acuras' (The name escapes me); white diamond pearl? Maybe.

"I have that car(Body style), but it's a 1995 Honda EX/Si."

Then it's not that car, haha.

#14 Edited by thegerg (18425 posts) -

My daily driver is a 2001 Crown Vic, but this is my fun car:

#15 Posted by foxhound_fox (97096 posts) -

A-to-B gas-sipper. Average mileage is 3.5-6.5 L/100km. Either going to trade up next summer to a 2014 Fusion (if we can afford it) or try and get a used 2013 Fusion. Also, depending on how it handles the winter this year, we may go for a Jeep Patriot instead. 4x4 manual. Can't stand autos anymore.

#16 Posted by marcheegsr (3113 posts) -

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

Well my car isn't champ white. I know it looks it but its the stock color from Acura. It's called Premium white pearl. Probably the same color your talking about.

#17 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

@marcheegsr said:

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

Well my car isn't champ white. I know it looks it but its the stock color from Acura. It's called Premium white pearl. Probably the same color your talking about.

Oh, yeah. Then yup - we have the same scheme going on; same platform you just have a different fascia and hatch. Essentially the same car.

#18 Posted by thegerg (18425 posts) -

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

Oh, yeah. Then yup - we have the same scheme going on; same platform you just have a different fascia and hatch. Essentially the same car.

No. A '95 Si and an '06 RSX are not built on the same platform.

Avatar image for GamingVengeance
#19 Edited by GamingVengeance (1874 posts) -

94 Nissan SKYLINE GTS25T

too many mods to list

#20 Edited by konvikt_17 (22378 posts) -

not my pic, but i have the same car. same color. same rims(i say this, cuz damn near every picture/ car of the same model i see never has the rims mine does).

2002 Silver Pontiac Grand Prix SE. has been a good car. only problems its given me, is the back passenger window has somehow gotten off track, and rolls down on its own. but ive rectified that with a couple wooden shims. also the trunk wont open when pressing the button on the key fob(it makes a weird noise, like its trying to open the trunk, but it doesnt work). just have to use the actual key. and both the cigarette lighter things dont work, so cant charge my phone if needed. other than those few problems, has been a great car.

just recently got a new stereo in it. the one before it was as old as the car itself. volume control hardly worked. try to turn the volume up and it would turn down. try to turn it down, it would go full blast. couldnt win. couldnt even set presets for the radio. would be lucky if it would read a cd. i had to use a cassette tape adaptor to listen t music off my phone. New stereo is much better.

#21 Posted by Bikouchu35 (8222 posts) -

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

Rsx shared with the ep3 hatch si, they both had the K motors. Older ones shared the b and d motors to the integras of those years, platform. Color codes could be different too.

#22 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

@Bikouchu35 said:

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

Rsx shared with the ep3 hatch si, they both had the K motors. Older ones shared the b and d motors to the integras of those years, platform. Color codes could be different too.

Never mind. You don't comprehend what I was saying.

It's the same car in the sense the sheet metal is identical. Same side panel, same pillars, same doors, same mirrors, same roof, same bumper, etc...

While the Civic EJ coupe is more related to the integra(3rd gen); the RSX is simply a fourth gen integra.

It's kinda like how a 1969 El Camino is just a Chevy Chevelle with a bed.

#23 Edited by the_bi99man (11244 posts) -

Only the best.

#24 Posted by comp_atkins (34786 posts) -

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

i have that car except it is a 2002 type-s w/ no mods. i never understood the re-badging thing...

#25 Posted by marcheegsr (3113 posts) -

@comp_atkins said:

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

i have that car except it is a 2002 type-s w/ no mods. i never understood the re-badging thing...

Well in Japan, our cars are not called acura rsx's. They are Honda Integras. They come with Honda badges. Its essentially the same thing but the Japan look "JDM" looks better in my opinon.

Google JDM integra type r dc5 and you will see what our cars looks like stock in japan.

#26 Posted by comp_atkins (34786 posts) -

@marcheegsr said:

@comp_atkins said:

@Fightingfan said:

@marcheegsr said:

Well in Japan, our cars are not called acura rsx's. They are Honda Integras. They come with Honda badges. Its essentially the same thing but the Japan look "JDM" looks better in my opinon.

Google JDM integra type r dc5 and you will see what our cars looks like stock in japan.

yeah.. i get that the rsx is just the integra rebranded for the NA market.. i just don't get changing it back. if you like the look though, go nuts :)

#27 Posted by GhettoBlastin92 (1231 posts) -

A lot of nice rides in here.

#28 Edited by PinkiePirate (1973 posts) -

2002 VW Cabrio. Gets great gas mileage, is fun to drive and it's comfortable. Fully loaded with leather interior, power everything, heated seats and 6-speaker sound system. And the car rides a lot quieter than you'd expect from a small car. Like most Euro cars, it has a very planted, sporty feel when you drive, yet it rides smooth. It's in Reflex Silver, a color that is still used on Volkswagens today. I love this car. Most of the mods I've done are cosmetic. I've clear coated the tail lights, and now I'm working on sound deadening the doors and trunk.

Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
#29 Posted by GalvatronType_R (2142 posts) -

This is me outside of an IKEA. I had to buy a lot of stuff so I used my beater:

#30 Posted by gamah_killah (13020 posts) -

very car

#32 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

1983 Buick Riviera

#33 Posted by one_plum (6516 posts) -

I can't right now. I'm busy getting tied up.

#34 Posted by kraken2109 (13271 posts) -

Sadly I'm still on my first car so it's not exactly impressive.

2003 Vauxhall Corsa

#35 Posted by HuggyBear1020 (467 posts) -

2011 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring. Took this pic the day I bought it.