Post Your Real Life Horror Stories

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts

I have about four horror stories that I can recall in my life time.

First I will start with my shortest one. One day my neighbor was having a party and many of us kids attended it. We got bored so we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. As we are walking for about five minutes, we start to see a shadowy figure ahead. As we got closer the figure looked like he was holding a bat. The whole group in unison screamed and started running back to the house. I was the slowest and was in the back of the group. I was so freaked out that I would get picked off. We went back to the party and did not go back out. We told none of the adults either.

Second was back in my Wow days. I was home alone talking in ventrilo to a friend. During the whole conversation, I kept hearing creaking and thumps upstairs. Usually that is normal but it seemed much more excessive this time. After a while I had enough and decided to get out of there. I told my friend I will be right back, grabbed the phone, and ran out of the house. I ran to my friends house but he would not answer. I started to freak out more now. I decided to build up my courage and walked back to my house. Luckily as I headed down to my house, my dad pulled up. I told him the story and he searched the house for me and found nothing.

Third was probably the scariest point of my life. One night I was playing night tag at my friend's house. At this time we were having the sniper shootings around my area. At this time it was thought that he was driving a white van.(Later we found out that was not true but during this night I thought he was in a white van) Anyways we were playing around and I was running to the front of his house trying to hide. As I was getting into a hiding spot, I noticed a white van slowly going past my friends house. The van went down the end of street, turned around, and then left. I shrugged it off and continued playing. About ten minutes later, the van was there again going slowly by the house again. My friend is chasing me, I turn to him and tell him to drop to the ground. We are both laying flat and the van goes every slowly past us. The van finally drives off and we do not see it again. My heart was racing the whole time. Sniper or not that person was still being extremely creepy.

Finally this horror story is my friend's fault:evil:. My friend and I like to go to the woods and collect random junk that we find back there. We find all kinds of treasures back there, even found a bra on a bench back there. Ew. Anyways we got bored and decided to head back to his house. As we are walking, we saw a short kid and HUGE kid walking down the hill. My friend stops in his tracks. I ask him whats up and he tells me he makes fun of the short kid all the time. Oh crap we are going to get our butts kicked. I turn around and run start freaking out. We can not find a path out to a street. My friend tells me he knows where we are if we run through this brush. I go first and jump right in to a huge pit of mud. My feet get sucked in and my shoe is being swallowed. I try to step out but my sock comes out of my shoe. I reach down and grab my shoes and just bolt through with mud caking both of my feet. We did end up escaping the kids but I thought we were going to be screwed over.

Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

Sniper? Where do you live? :|

ManifestoJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ManifestoJoe
Member since 2009 • 587 Posts
I really enjoyed those. Good Idea for this topic. I don't have any good ones to contribute though.
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Avistann

Sniper? Where do you live? :|

Lief_Ericson
Maryland. It was a while back.
BladeOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 BladeOfHeaven
Member since 2006 • 6027 Posts

Well I live in a Kuldasac so we have 3 houses there. Well one day I'm just sitting at home chilling, and all of the sudden I hear a helicopter above my house. I look out the window and there was SWAT members propelling down ropes into the the middle. Then all these vans and other SWAT members started showing up with guns and everything. One of them came to my house and asked me if I have a seen a guy running around with a desert eagle and a knife, because right down the street there happened to be 3 murders. 2 were shot and 1 was knifed. I was honestly never so scared in my life, I was also home alone which didn't help at all.

Still don't know why the SWAT came in helicopters. :?:P Or why it was them and not the cops.

Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Avistann

Well I live in a Kuldasac so we have 3 houses there. Well one day I'm just sitting at home chilling, and all of the sudden I hear a helicopter above my house. I look out the window and there was SWAT members propelling down ropes into the the middle. Then all these vans and other SWAT members started showing up with guns and everything. One of them came to my house and asked me if I have a seen a guy running around with a desert eagle and a knife, because right down the street there happened to be 3 murders. 2 were shot and 1 was knifed. I was honestly never so scared in my life, I was also home alone which didn't help at all.

Still don't know why the SWAT came in helicopters. :?:P Or why it was them and not the cops.

BladeOfHeaven

HOLY HELL:shock:. I would poop my pants.

Avatar image for modestkraut1291
modestkraut1291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 modestkraut1291
Member since 2009 • 763 Posts

one dark and cold evening in illinois...a boy goes into his room. he opens his door "creeeeeek" and he peers at his ps3...he turns it on.

as the playstation boots up his heart is pounding. he closes his eyes before looking to see that....

THE ROUTER ISNT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for modestkraut1291
modestkraut1291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 modestkraut1291
Member since 2009 • 763 Posts

[QUOTE="BladeOfHeaven"]

Avistann

dude. scary? how about movie quality awesome!!! id be like "...hrm..sounds like im just the man fer the job!" and barrell roll out my window sporting a 5 o clock shadow of course.

SSWolfy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SSWolfy88
Member since 2009 • 304 Posts
I was tlaking with a friend and he told me of a woman, and sent me an article about this crack using woman. And then... I Amy Whinehouse for the first time! :cry:
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts
Once, at lunch in high school, our table was folded up (like so- /\ ), and I had to disengage the catch so we could unfold it and eat on it. I did so and said as much. However, I had not gotten my head out from between the rails that form the bottom of the table, and someone thought that my statement of "done" meant that I had also extracted myself. As a result, he started unfolding the table, which caught my head in the aforementioned rails like a vice. Had an onlooker not noticed and shouted to the person unfolding the table, my head would have been squished.
BladeOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BladeOfHeaven
Member since 2006 • 6027 Posts

[QUOTE="Avistann"]

[QUOTE="BladeOfHeaven"]

modestkraut1291

dude. scary? how about movie quality awesome!!! id be like "...hrm..sounds like im just the man fer the job!" and barrell roll out my window sporting a 5 o clock shadow of course.

I knew I should've done a barrel roll. :cry:

Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Avistann
[QUOTE="thepwninator"]Once, at lunch in high school, our table was folded up (like so- /\ ), and I had to disengage the catch so we could unfold it and eat on it. I did so and said as much. However, I had not gotten my head out from between the rails that form the bottom of the table, and someone thought that my statement of "done" meant that I had also extracted myself. As a result, he started unfolding the table, which caught my head in the aforementioned rails like a vice. Had an onlooker not noticed and shouted to the person unfolding the table, my head would have been squished.

Ouch. That beats all of my stories combined.
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts
[QUOTE="Avistann"][QUOTE="thepwninator"]Once, at lunch in high school, our table was folded up (like so- /\ ), and I had to disengage the catch so we could unfold it and eat on it. I did so and said as much. However, I had not gotten my head out from between the rails that form the bottom of the table, and someone thought that my statement of "done" meant that I had also extracted myself. As a result, he started unfolding the table, which caught my head in the aforementioned rails like a vice. Had an onlooker not noticed and shouted to the person unfolding the table, my head would have been squished.

Ouch. That beats all of my stories combined.

There've been scarier things that've happened to me, but they were largely of a more psychological nature.
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
One time, I woke up, in the early morning, convinced someone was in the room. I stretched out a bit - and felt someone in my bed! I was terrified, and saw it was a female! And the scariest bit was - SHE WANTED TO HANG OUT FOR THE DAY!!!! AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Avistann
[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"]One time, I woke up, in the early morning, convinced someone was in the room. I stretched out a bit - and felt someone in my bed! I was terrified, and saw it was a female! And the scariest bit was - SHE WANTED TO HANG OUT FOR THE DAY!!!! AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!

Hey hey, move along Glen.
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 D3nnyCrane
[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"]One time, I woke up, in the early morning, convinced someone was in the room. I stretched out a bit - and felt someone in my bed! I was terrified, and saw it was a female! And the scariest bit was - SHE WANTED TO HANG OUT FOR THE DAY!!!! AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!Avistann
Hey hey, move along Glen.

Hey true story dude, but yeah, see where you're coming from ;)
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

Once, at lunch in high school, our table was folded up (like so- /\ ), and I had to disengage the catch so we could unfold it and eat on it. I did so and said as much. However, I had not gotten my head out from between the rails that form the bottom of the table, and someone thought that my statement of "done" meant that I had also extracted myself. As a result, he started unfolding the table, which caught my head in the aforementioned rails like a vice. Had an onlooker not noticed and shouted to the person unfolding the table, my head would have been squished.thepwninator

o_o The suspense almost made me pee on myself. -Thinks of a scary story-

Well, there was this one day when I was home alone on the interwebs, and at this time we had dial-up. Got bored and decided to call up some friends to talk, and shut down the computer. As I did so I made my way into the kitchen. I remember opening a Sunkist (I want a Sunkist right now) on the counter and then I saw a a dark figure...maybe it was a shadow...come from my room, but quickly went away. O.O Then I heard the dial-up sound through the phone. I when the far edge of the kitchen where I could see half of my room and saw that the computer was now on and was trying to connect to AOL. I was frozen where I stood waiting for something to come out of the room I guess...I don't know, maybe shocked from fear...then thank God my dad came home from work. I told him what happened and he then checked the room...I was behind him with a knife. We found nothing. -Turns on his light- I'm in that same room right now. :(

Jackboot343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jackboot343
Member since 2007 • 2574 Posts

Returning back to school on a Monday. Fortunately, I'm dropped off by my mom and sister, and not forced to take the bus. I arrive earlier than everyone else as usual. But begin to realize there aren't many people showing up today. A while later I hear sirens go off and panic. Was there an accident? Is there a bomb threat? Am I at school alone with a homicidal maniac?! I rush around to find a teacher. The doors to the classrooms are locked. They're in lockdown and I'm the only one outside. I finally find a door that's unlocked...when I step inside I find a woman. She's a teacher and informs me that there was no school today and they were testing the alarms. Then she proceeds to laugh at me. :cry:

It's late night and I'm told to take out the trash. When I step out the side door to the garage, I see in the driveway a small man in a white hood. I run inside and ask my sister's fiance to come outside to see the person. We go outside and to our surprise...it was a white garbage bag. :oops:

marinerfan182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 marinerfan182
Member since 2005 • 497 Posts
One day, I went to play Xbox 360. I turned it on and Boom! Red rings of death. I was terrified.
Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jacobistheman
Member since 2007 • 3975 Posts

Me and a few of my friends were staying vial a year ago. We decided to go down in this underground parking garage under a hotel. We somehow got into a service entrance into the hotel. It was really cool so we looked around, we were down there for about half an hour. it was like the scene in a horrror film: dark and spooky. We walked into this dressing room thing, and sitting there--staring us in the face--is one of those old school hockey masks, the kind you see in horror movies. The whole time we had been down there, we had heard no footsteps. Right then we hear the footsteps comming up behind us. We took of running, went up an elivator, then through the hotel kitchen to get out of the building.

Avatar image for deactivated-58df4522915cb
deactivated-58df4522915cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-58df4522915cb
Member since 2007 • 5527 Posts

this one time when i was trying to sleep I rolled over on my side. since i dont like to sleep with my head on a pillow I moved it off to the side right next to me. anyways as I was rolling over part of my body rolled onto the pillow which caused the pillow to rise. this ended up causing my quilt to be lifted up. at the time my eyes were closed so i couldnt tell what was going on, so i automatically assumed that someone was in my room trying to remove my covers. instinctively, i hit the lamp swich sat up in bad and got into a combat stance with my fists. there was no one there 0_0

Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jacobistheman
[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"]One time in the early morning, I was convinced someone was in the room. I stretched out a bit - and felt someone in my bed! I was terrified, and saw it was a female! And the scariest bit was - SHE WANTED TO HANG OUT FOR THE DAY!!!! AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH! I woke up

Fixed
ps3thabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ps3thabest
Member since 2007 • 524 Posts

I had many horror stories, but I don't feel like typing so much. lol

Memberino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Memberino
Member since 2004 • 2253 Posts
I was raped in the ear.
Memberino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Memberino
BTW, the OP is obviously very easily scared! U big scaredy cat.
Squall18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 Squall18
Member since 2004 • 3756 Posts

I was helping my brother move into another apartment. He was finishing college, and his current rent house was nice but was in a bad hoodl

This guy in a white truck constrantly circled and watched us to see if we were done packing. We called the cops, and sure enough, the crook broke into the rent house after we left and got away. I don't think he got anything, but still, kinda freaky.

Also, as a kid, strangers have pulled up and tried to talk to me. I went in the house...and thats it. I'm sure theres many mjore, but it's hard to remember some of this stuff imo.

monsterslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 monsterslash
Member since 2008 • 361 Posts

this one time me and my brother were walking down the street that we lived in when we were aproached by this small child who was holding a dinnerplate with a cooked dinner on it for some odd reasoen. the kid asked us for the time, so my brother pulled out his phone and told the kid the time, now after seeing my brothers phone the kid trys to ask if he can use it. he tells us he wants to look at it then he tells us he needs to call some one, still while he's holding this big dinner plate lol. after my brother refuses too thinking he's just going to run off with it the kid then tells us he needs to call an ambulance for his grandma. so we ask him where she is so we can help so he comes back with, she's in the city and he needs the phone to call the ambulance to help. so he goes on with this for a little longer, not really horror but a real wtf

TirOrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 TirOrn
Member since 2005 • 1828 Posts

Well a month or so back, I got some strange calls on the home phone, from some creepy perv who kept saying my address over and over, as well as some really nasty stuff ("I'm gonna **** you **** **** ***"). He just kept calling, and leaving messages. One of the messages left came from right outside my place. He was standing across the street, just out of sight from the street lamp. He crossed the street, and just stood right outside my window. I called the cops, and asked them what I should do. They just said to call back if he did something, since we live in apartment, and it isn't private property. He called back again, and left a message saying "you better not close your eyes for a minute tonight, or you're gonna be in Hell." I ended up staying up all night with a kitchen knife, and all the lights on. My parents weren't around, and I couldn't reach them on their cell phones. It was horrifying.

Memberino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Memberino
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452702/board/thread/72441100 This thread has some excellent scary stories.
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 D3nnyCrane
[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"]One time in the early morning, I was convinced someone was in the room. I stretched out a bit - and felt someone in my bed! I was terrified, and saw it was a female! And the scariest bit was - SHE WANTED TO HANG OUT FOR THE DAY!!!! AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH! I woke upJacobistheman
Fixed

One day you will come to understand not everyone shares your female frustration..
Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Jacobistheman
[QUOTE="Jacobistheman"][QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"]One time in the early morning, I was convinced someone was in the room. I stretched out a bit - and felt someone in my bed! I was terrified, and saw it was a female! And the scariest bit was - SHE WANTED TO HANG OUT FOR THE DAY!!!! AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH! I woke upD3nnyCrane
Fixed

One day you will come to understand not everyone shares your female frustration..

Well the fact is that I don't have any. You are the one that is scared that a girl want's to hang out with you, so I wouldn't be talking.
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 D3nnyCrane
[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"][QUOTE="Jacobistheman"] Fixed Jacobistheman

Well the fact is that I don't have any. You are the one that is scared that a girl want's to hang out with you, so I wouldn't be talking.

It is true, I am scared of that...
jamesee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 jamesee
Member since 2009 • 153 Posts

Well a month or so back, I got some strange calls on the home phone, from some creepy perv who kept saying my address over and over, as well as some really nasty stuff ("I'm gonna **** you **** **** ***"). He just kept calling, and leaving messages. One of the messages left came from right outside my place. He was standing across the street, just out of sight from the street lamp. He crossed the street, and just stood right outside my window. I called the cops, and asked them what I should do. They just said to call back if he did something, since we live in apartment, and it isn't private property. He called back again, and left a message saying "you better not close your eyes for a minute tonight, or you're gonna be in Hell." I ended up staying up all night with a kitchen knife, and all the lights on. My parents weren't around, and I couldn't reach them on their cell phones. It was horrifying.

TirOrn
wth, i guess the worst i have is when people ring the door bell, but since its usually marketers trying to sell stuff i dont answer, but one time the guy kept knocking for a while, then came around the back of the house!, i was thinking' wth, get off my property;' i was freaking out and was looking for the phone and a makeshift weapon but lucky my mum arrived and it turns out he was a neighbour who wanted to check something around our house. I really need to get a gate then lock it.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

TirOrn
:| I think that's pretty STUPID of the cops...they would wait for the guy to be in your house about to/or in the the act of raping/killing you before doing anything? And if you were to kill him or something before that then you would be the one in trouble? :roll: Our legal system...(In the US anyways.)
GamerTron0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#35 GamerTron0
Member since 2008 • 561 Posts

One day i woke up to go get breakfast but all the milk was gone!! :o

hyperkass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hyperkass
Member since 2009 • 938 Posts

I was walking down the city and down a alley and a man shoved me up to the wall, with red over his mouth, he started fidgeting with his lips and said "Whhhyyy soo.." then before he finished some masked man with a cape kicked his head in and through some little toy at him. The whole time i was like wtf.

wait.. thats the plot for dark knight.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
One day, I went to play Xbox 360. I turned it on and Boom! Red rings of death. I was terrified.marinerfan182
i kind of know what u mean. i got E74 error.

Another story is, back storry: i live behind bristol Myers they test medicine on rats and things. story: One day a helicopter is delivering something and somehow the copter crashes on the mountains. a guy is hiking and gets mutated by the chemicals from the copter. he turns into a animal guy thing that is half man half dog. he eats can dog food and when he sees somebody he throws the tops from the cans at people. i heard it at a summer camp i went to.
jamesee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 jamesee
Member since 2009 • 153 Posts
[QUOTE="killab2oo5"][QUOTE="TirOrn"]

:| I think that's pretty STUPID of the cops...they would wait for the guy to be in your house about to/or in the the act of raping/killing you before doing anything? And if you were to kill him or something before that then you would be the one in trouble? :roll: Our legal system...(In the US anyways.)

sigh, its the same in aus too for you to legally attack someone they must have attacked you first, but its often too late by then......
SpaceMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SpaceMoose
Member since 2004 • 10789 Posts

Okay, here's the short version:

My life up to this point.

:D......:shock:......:|

lukadragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lukadragon
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts

Ehhh well mine were prety dam scary, and painful. I was trying a new mountainbike only to find the brakes din't work, and i was on a extremely steep hill (it was ridiculously steep, i mean yu would flip if yu braked before it evend out) the problem was that right after the hill there was a couple of meters of pavement some bit of grass and a tree and a busy road................

My saving grace was the tree as i bounced off askew/sideways and skid( i was in t-shirt and shorts) a couple of meters on the pavement....OUCH. the important thing was my bike was okay and my brakes were fixed, although some othertime i had a similar situation on another bike exept this time i was riding uncontrollably towards a SVU, it was a miracle i hadn't crashed through the windshield.

Also falling of a tree was very, very scary and i have a fear of hights because of this incident. I was climbing a tall and old pine tree when almost at the top the wet bark peeled off underneath my hands, leaving me falling through thin and medium sized branches up until i fell straight on a massive branch. Apparently i would ave had broken ribs/back if i had not had my arm in a very weird position acros part of my ribs. you know those kind of poses martial artists use to break an arm, i had my armin one such type of position. So there i was with an utterly broken and snapped arm on a branch about 13 meters off the ground............thank god for the fire services. (although the medical facilities in Croatia weren't that good, i ended up with a plast for entire 2 month summer holidays and rehabilitation.)

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
My friends and I went to Tokyo Drift when it was in theaters...but even after that we weren't prepared for what happened next. While walking home (grade 10, no car) my friends saw a white van with no windows drive past and one commented "Oh there goes an SPV". We all asked what he meant and he replied that it meant a sexual predator van. One of my friends decided it would be a very excellent idea to wave to said van. We all kinda chuckle about it untill the van does a U-turn and then cuts across the damn road toward us. Since it was late and we were all hyperactive teenagers we decided the best course of action was to book it into the woods...and by woods I mean the thicket behind the fire station. Once we heard it drive off we proceeded to walk home and nothing more eventful happened. In hindsight he was probably just going to see why we waved at him...maybe.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#42 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Me and my buddy got jumped by 14 guys this one night when iw as 19, wasnt very fun, but we held our own ;)

Well my friend got jumped, and i wasnt about to sit there and watch him get beat down.

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#43 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
I got in a fight with some kid walking back home really late at night, turns out later in the year, that kid disappeared.........jk he moved!
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts

BladeOfHeaven

That was me. I was on a mad killing spree on pipeline. I didn't have Bando so my P90 ran out of ammo quickly so I was just kniving noobs and Deadling them from the empty train carriage.

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#45 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts

Well, I wouldn't really call this a horror story, but it's the best I've got. So I was hanging out in my school's parking lot, just chillin and talking with some friends, and anyway one of my buds says "Hey, I'm takin off". Well, I didn't want him to go, so I jumped on the back of his truck and was hopping up and down on his bumper. Long story short, he didn't hear me, and he started going with me still hanging on to the back of his truck.

I managed to hold on for a while, but there was a little dip in the road and when he hit it, my foot slipped, and then for whatever reason he floored it. My right foot slipped off, hit the ground, flipped straight up and caused me to fall face-first on the pavement. I chipped my front right tooth diagonally in half, broke my nose, and had road rash all over my arms. Not to mention the rocks stuck in my arms, too. I still have scars and a weird bump the bridge of my nose.