post a prank you have pulled off successfully

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
back in my high school chemistry class, i had this watch that could be programmed like a universal remote to turn on/off any television i wanted. one day we my prof was lecturing and i kept turning it on to the loud static channels. The prof went back and forth about 5 times until he finally unplugged the tv lol. he said, and i quote, "the school has been having a squirrel problem." it confused the hell outta me, but it was funny that he would say such a thing XD. our whole class was cracking up and it turned into this big inside joke about our prof being a disgruntled old man with a strong hatred of squirrels. when he was distracted one of my friends who was in on it, went and plugged the tv back in and we did it again the next day. good times, good times. what are some of your successful pranks?
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
Member since 2009 • 4084 Posts

Never really pulled any pranks. I guess I should put something in jell-o one of these days.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#3 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

I fooled my family into thinking I was dead.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
I fooled myself into thinking i'm not sexy.
BoSoxIdiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BoSoxIdiot
Member since 2012 • 183 Posts
I have never been much of a prankster.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

whoopie cushion

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts
I have a good one planed, I'm going to put a picture of a BSOD in one of my teacher's powerpoints.
Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts

ummm... I once squirted a water pistol watch at someone.

Does that count?

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ZumaJones07

ummm... I once squirted a water pistol watch at someone.

Does that count?

Fundai
were you successful? did anyone laugh? if yes, then yes.
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#10 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16017 Posts

My dad's friend and his family were coming over to our house to celebrate New Years (it was an annual tradition). My mom had put little chocolates on a plate that they could eat when they came over ;the chocolates were put in the living room. When nobody was around, I put every chocolate down my pants and rubbed them all over my balls, one by one. At the end of the night, I went to see if the plate of chocolates had been eaten, and indeed they had. They ate the nut stained chocolates! :lol:

Crokodile69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Crokodile69
Member since 2011 • 134 Posts

at a party we were all watching scream at midnight so i dressed up as ghostface and rushed through the door with a knife and fake stabbed someone who was in on it

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

i hid from my dog. i was in the bathroom wedged between the door and the wall and he was running all over looking for me. kind of funny, but i revealed myself after he did a few laps :P

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 needled24-7

My dad's friend and his family were coming over to our house to celebrate New Years (it was an annual tradition). My mom had put little chocolates on a plate that they could eat when they came over ;the chocolates were put in the living room. When nobody was around, I put every chocolate down my pants and rubbed them all over my balls, one by one. At the end of the night, I went to see if the plate of chocolates had been eaten, and indeed they had. They ate the nut stained chocolates! :lol:

dracula_16

damn, dude. not cool

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
Member since 2009 • 4084 Posts

dracula_16

I just threw up a little.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

dracula_16

the fvck?

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

invisible rope

Pretty funny, but not as good as they did in the video though. I should try that on the freeway sometime Im sure thatll work until the highway patrol shows up.

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

THE_DRUGGIE

That's just wrong.

Freak2121GTAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Freak2121GTAF
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

THE_DRUGGIE
If that's true, you're heartless.
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
At a summer cub camp we were doing a holiday themed camp. We had different holidays all week. Morning of April Fools, we got the kids up at seven in the morning, convincing them that it was past lunch. All the councilors traded Sixes, and we were completely straightfaced about it. Some of the kids were in tears because they didn't want their new counselor, they wanted their old one. By the time they got to the field, they were told the that the cooks were on strike. Leading them into the picnic shelter, about half of them had a mental breakdown when they realized that at some point in the night, every picnic table, light fixture, bench, table, chair, and decoration was inverted. Not upside down, the picnic tables were actually sitting on the ceiling, as if gravity was backwards. As one counselor put it, the kids were completely mind-******.
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#20 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

Johnny_Rock

That's just wrong.

Clearly, you have never tried it.

Many lulz were to be had by everyone.

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

To piss my roomates off who I was in a prank war with;

I lived in the dorm and in order to get toilet paper you had to ask for it at the front desk. So every 8 hours (when shifts changed) for 3 weeks I'd go to the front desk and ask for a couple rolls of TP.

So one day when my roommates were out I got a couple of Friends to TP my roommates room with me. After taking the TP and making sure every square inch of the room was saturated and it hung from everywhere and everything we took chocolate raisins and put it on the TP to make it look like....well the prank was successful and they didn't prank me after that.

Have pictures somewhere....

Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts

During a Christian camping trip, I played a rather mean prank on some dude where I rubbed his toothbrush over my umm.... privates because he was telling racist jokes every night... Needless to say, successful prank is successful, especially since nobody told him at all....

Bear in mind I use the term "prank" in the loosest term since this happened 5 years ago and I was an immature dick then

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Tylendal

During a Christian camping trip, I played a rather mean prank on some dude where I rubbed his toothbrush over my umm.... privates because he was telling racist jokes every night... Needless to say, successful prank is successful, especially since nobody told him at all....

Wolf-Man2006
That's not a prank, that's just flat out sexual harassment.
Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts

[QUOTE="Wolf-Man2006"]

Tylendal

That's not a prank, that's just flat out sexual harassment.

How? I don't see the connection at all...

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#25 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

I sat in a chair in the living room. When my parents called for me, I didn't answer. They thought I had ran away and went looking all over the neighborhood.

I also put up a sign on my friend's door in our dorm that said "Please stop masturbating in the shower. You're clogging the drains. Thanks, MaintenanceStaff." It was a little prank, but it stayed on his door for a couple hours. Enough time for people to walk by and snicker.

cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts
I was a senior in high school in a programming class. The teacher wanted to form a computer club, so he chose me and three of my friends to be the co-founders. We got to name it. We chose "Digitally Involved Computer Kids". It became official for about two weeks before someone realized the mistake. Then got suspended for a couple days. We were preparing a banner for the yearbook picture when we got told the club was shut down :(.
Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts
I was a senior in high school in a programming class. The teacher wanted to form a computer club, so he chose me and three of my friends to be the co-founders. We got to name it. We chose "Digitally Involved Computer Kids". It became official for about two weeks before someone realized the mistake. Then got suspended for a couple days. We were preparing a banner for the yearbook picture when we got told the club was shut down :(.cd_rom
I found that alot funnier than it actually must've been. :P
cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts
[QUOTE="cd_rom"]I was a senior in high school in a programming class. The teacher wanted to form a computer club, so he chose me and three of my friends to be the co-founders. We got to name it. We chose "Digitally Involved Computer Kids". It became official for about two weeks before someone realized the mistake. Then got suspended for a couple days. We were preparing a banner for the yearbook picture when we got told the club was shut down :(.Fundai
I found that alot funnier than it actually must've been. :P

I'm not good at telling the story. The funny part was when we got the papers to sign as the founders to make the club officially school funded. It had "Organization: The Digitally Involved Computer Kids; Description: To encourage young students to collaborate and learn about the fundamentals of computing.....". We all signed it while laughing under our breaths. Got home and just erupted. Held two official "meetings" and the last one was where they came in to shut us down. The school's administration was appalled. Most of the teachers considered us heroes :D.
shoot-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#29 shoot-first
Member since 2004 • 9788 Posts

Pooped in a restroom trash can while at some campsite.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

I professionally altered a few words in a poem in my friend's book so that when he was asked to recite it, it said something like "I called for my testicles.."

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

My whole class got out of skipping a class with a substitute because we said we did sport instead of theory because we were "told to" by other sport teachers.

Best "prank" I can think of.

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts
Our senior year prank: we bought an old volkswagen beetle. Drove to the high school's parking lot, dissembled it, moved the whole thing to the great hall and reassembled. Fueld it up and left the whole thing standing there. Teacher faces were priceless.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts

I fooled my friend into thinking I choked to death. Boy was he scared. :lol:

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

I taped the hose in the sink so it is always on, pointed it towards where a person would be standing when the turned the sink on, then left. It worked.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#35 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I did the same thing in middle school but with my PSP instead with some universal app.

I can't recall any recent pranks.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ZumaJones07
cd-roms prank is my favorite so far lol, clever girl
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Tylendal
Just remembered one I did in Grade 8 for April Fool's day. Along with turning the entire classroom around to face the other way, and the obligatory identical twin exchange, we took the teachers desk, carried it out of the room, and stuck it around the corner by the back door to the class, which was a hallway only used for going to the library, so our teacher wouldn't see it there. When he came in, we told him it was out on the sports field. Near the end of our class, the librarian came into the room to prepare for another class in that room, just in time to hear our teacher tell us that he couldn't give us our test results like he was planning, due to his desk being out in the field. The librarian, having seen the desk when she came through the back door of the class began laughing so hard she almost fell over. It was a good day.
IcyToasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 IcyToasters
Member since 2007 • 12476 Posts

invisible rope

Pretty funny, but not as good as they did in the video though. I should try that on the freeway sometime Im sure thatll work until the highway patrol shows up.

Bikouchu35

That was good ;D

Have pictures somewhere....

TopTierHustler

Post them!

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 needled24-7

f*ck man, i just remembered that last year, one of my friends had this girl over at their house, and me and the residents and a few other people were hangin out. well my friend who had the girl over, he went to bed and the girl had passed out on the couch because she had been smoking and drinking that night, so she was out pretty good. well anyways, we decide to f*ck with her, but we don't have any markers, so i tell my friend to start stacking boxes on her. we got her completely covered in boxes and pillows and chairs and even put an umbrella in her hand. my friend posted a pic of it on facebook but i can't find it :/

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Tylendal

f*ck man, i just remembered that last year, one of my friends had this girl over at their house, and me and the residents and a few other people were hangin out. well my friend who had the girl over, he went to bed and the girl had passed out on the couch because she had been smoking and drinking that night, so she was out pretty good. well anyways, we decide to f*ck with her, but we don't have any markers, so i tell my friend to start stacking boxes on her. we got her completely covered in boxes and pillows and chairs and even put an umbrella in her hand. my friend posted a pic of it on facebook but i can't find it :/

needled24-7
I've done that. So much more entertaining than just doodling on people's foreheads.
solidruss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 solidruss
Member since 2002 • 24082 Posts

I recall a certain day in April around here.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Once my high school made us do lots of activities in order to buy new computers after we got like 10k in a year (donations, community activities and stuff that wasted most of our time) the school came up with some lame excuse to not buy them and instead use the funds on something else. The parents were not too happy about the decision because most of them invested a lot of money and time in the activities too. So while they argued with the school about the computers me and some friends decided we would take the matters in our own hands. The PCs were from 1995 or something, and it was 2004 most of them had laughable RAM and still used diskettes, most of those computers had been fixed like 20 times and they were pretty much usles. The teacher asked us to always save our work on diskettes, we created fake diskettes, we opened them and placed a mix of match powder and other inflamable materials on the inside and then closed them, theoretically when the heat of the reader touches the diskette it would set it on fire thus making the computer unusable. On the break we got into the computer lab when no one noticed and we placed diskettes on every computer, every single one, the teacher had the habit of turning them on and off at the same time. A few hours later we heard the all the computers ignited themselves out of nowhere and they suspected an act of vandalism, the teacher freaked out, some sort of investigation started but the parent board quickly dissmissed it and took it as the perfect opportunity to buy new PCs.
codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43 codymcclain14
Member since 2010 • 6017 Posts
I've done many pranks. Most are just really mean, and others are kinda just... against the law. :P Like setting my friends hair on fire while he was asleep. Then when he woke up yelling, my other friend threw bucket of water on him, [ it was his house so we didn't care what got wet ] :P Just stuff like that. And bigger pranks around town, but I can not speak of those. O_O ... they're looking for me. >.>
ps3theJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ps3theJT
Member since 2010 • 1137 Posts

I once prank my school principal by starting a fire in his office.:lol: I was 12 and got into a lot of trouble.