People with Netflix.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Ilived
Member since 2007 • 5516 Posts
See I went to the site, but I can't find the answer I'm looking for so I will just ask whoever who uses it. I see that it has plans for 5 bucks a month, but is it really that much, or does it get higher in a couple of months later? Does the 5 dollars a month plan include HD-DVD movies and or Blu-ray? Thanks. I love you sexy boys.
bwms12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 bwms12345
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
I dont think the rate goes up but you only get one movie for that price. It does give you blue ray or hd dvd though.
Avatar image for NavigatorsGhost
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 NavigatorsGhost
Member since 2006 • 6483 Posts

See I went to the site, but I can't find the answer I'm looking for so I will just ask whoever who uses it. I see that it has plans for 5 bucks a month, but is it really that much, or does it get higher in a couple of months later? Does the 5 dollars a month plan include HD-DVD movies and or Blu-ray? Thanks. I love you sexy boys.Ilived

First:

DO NOT USE NETFLIX. WHY? THEY THROTTLE THE AMOUNT OF MOVIES YOU GET IF YOU RENT A LOT. MEANING IT WILL TAKE LONGER FOR THEM TO SHIP THEM TO YOU. GET BLOCKBUSTER TOTAL ACCESS IF POSSIBLE.

Anyway, the 5 dollar a month plan comes with restrictions. You can only rent one movie at a time. And I believe you are capped on how many rentals you can get as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#4 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

[QUOTE="Ilived"]See I went to the site, but I can't find the answer I'm looking for so I will just ask whoever who uses it. I see that it has plans for 5 bucks a month, but is it really that much, or does it get higher in a couple of months later? Does the 5 dollars a month plan include HD-DVD movies and or Blu-ray? Thanks. I love you sexy boys.NavigatorsGhost

First:

DO NOT USE NETFLIX. WHY? THEY THROTTLE THE AMOUNT OF MOVIES YOU GET IF YOU RENT A LOT. MEANING IT WILL TAKE LONGER FOR THEM TO SHIP THEM TO YOU. GET BLOCKBUSTER TOTAL ACCESS IF POSSIBLE.

Anyway, the 5 dollar a month plan comes with restrictions. You can only rent one movie at a time. And I believe you are capped on how many rentals you can get as well.

What?!?!? Blockbuster Total Access sucks!! Netflix is so much better. Netflix has better selection, faster shipping, and the movies are much more readily available. I have the 3 out at a time plan which is unlimited rentals for 17 bucks a month, and the prices dont change.

vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts

[QUOTE="Ilived"]See I went to the site, but I can't find the answer I'm looking for so I will just ask whoever who uses it. I see that it has plans for 5 bucks a month, but is it really that much, or does it get higher in a couple of months later? Does the 5 dollars a month plan include HD-DVD movies and or Blu-ray? Thanks. I love you sexy boys.NavigatorsGhost

First:

my parent's use both, they don't seem to have a problem. I liked blockbuster better because you could take the movie and exchange it for one at the actual store. But they put a restriction on that which sucks now.

I think both are alright, and I personally don't care about how long it takes, im usually busy anyway.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
That is usually 1 movie at a time with only 2 per month, it doesn't go up and Hd-DVD and Blu-ray can be added at no extra charge. I have the $10 1 movie at a time unlimited plan.
Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ilived
Member since 2007 • 5516 Posts

First:

I WON"T CHOOSE BLOCKBUSTER BECAUSE THEY DON'T DO HD-DVD! Also, one movie at a time...so what? I am not even close to being a movie person. However I do want to show off my new HDTV with my new HD-DVD player in the cheepest possible way. I dislike movies, I can't sit and watch something longer than 30 minutes.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
[QUOTE="NavigatorsGhost"]

[QUOTE="Ilived"]See I went to the site, but I can't find the answer I'm looking for so I will just ask whoever who uses it. I see that it has plans for 5 bucks a month, but is it really that much, or does it get higher in a couple of months later? Does the 5 dollars a month plan include HD-DVD movies and or Blu-ray? Thanks. I love you sexy boys.Ilived

First:

I WON"T CHOOSE BLOCKBUSTER BECAUSE THEY DON'T DO HD-DVD! Also, one movie at a time...so what? I am not even close to being a movie person. However I do want to show off my new HDTV with my new HD-DVD player in the cheepest possible way. I dislike movies, I can't sit and watch something longer than 30 minutes.

You brokez me heart :cry: