Pedophilia Officially Classified as Sexual Orientation

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

I'd rather we just take all the pedophiles and have some sort of firing squad situation

How intolerant of you.

Ha!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

I'd rather we just take all the pedophiles and have some sort of firing squad situation

How intolerant of you.

Ha!

Eh I don't think anyone need tolerate pedophiles...particularly those that act on the urges.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

There is a clear difference between two adults who love each other, and a person who wants to have sex (consentual or non-consentual) with someone who is far too young to understand the consequences of doing so.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#107 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Just because you disagree with their sexual orientation?

What makes you any different from the Anti-gays who were suggesting the same sort of thing?

Seriously? Are we really defending pedophiles? What´s next,rapists?

Those poor things amirite?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@GazaAli said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

How intolerant of you.

Ha!

Eh I don't think anyone need tolerate pedophiles...particularly those that act on the urges.

It's not like people can control what they're attracted to.

Considering you're the most pedantic user we have here....I can't imagine why you didn't read the second part of my sentence. Second....I don't much care. A racist may not be able to control their opinions either...that doesn't mean I have to tolerate them.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 LJS9502_basic

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

What makes you any different from the Anti-gays who were suggesting the same sort of thing?

Not exactly comparable. One a rapist (by definition) has victimized another, while a pedophile hasn't.

Again using your technique...it's clear some pedophiles have done so. So you cannot state with 100% accuracy that a pedophile hasn't. Depends on the pedophile doesn't it?

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Yes, that'll sure fix the situation. . .

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#113 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Not exactly comparable. One a rapist (by definition) has victimized another, while a pedophile hasn't.

Man,it´s a good thing I don´t come to off topic very often because this shit is pretty sad.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115  Edited By Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Again using your technique...it's clear some pedophiles have done so. So you cannot state with 100% accuracy that a pedophile hasn't. Depends on the pedophile doesn't it?

The same could be said of homosexuals.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

What the **** is your problem with homosexuals? Consenting adults can agree to whatever they want between themselves. Children cannot. You have some issues with this constant comparison dude.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Makhaidos

@Arach666 said:

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Man,it´s a good thing I don´t come to off topic very often because this shit is pretty sad.

To be a person with pedophilia, you don't necessarily have to have committed any wrongdoing. Pedophilia is a mental disorder, and like any other mental disorder, nobody chooses to have it.

To be a rapist, you have to have actually committed a crime involving rape. While the crime certainly can stem from a variety of mental disorders, in the vast majority of cases the rapist made a conscious choice to rape.

Ergo, the two are not comparable situations.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Nibroc420

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

What the **** is your problem with homosexuals? Consenting adults can agree to whatever they want between themselves. Children cannot. You have some issues with this constant comparison dude.

Just saying, some Homosexuals have victimized others. As have some straight people.

Not sure why you feel the need to single out one sexual orientation, perhaps you could enlighten us?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 LJS9502_basic

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

His point is simply that just as some pedophiles have victimized others, as have homosexuals. To stigmatize all individuals in either group based on the actions of others is silly.

Bull shit ....read the quote chain. His comment had nothing to do with what I said.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Nibroc420

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

His point is simply that just as some pedophiles have victimized others, as have homosexuals. To stigmatize all individuals in either group based on the actions of others is silly.

Bull shit ....read the quote chain. His comment had nothing to do with what I said.

Reading Comprehension fail, once again.

You're on a roll LJS.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

I agree with my bud thegerg

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 LJS9502_basic

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Just saying, some Homosexuals have victimized others. As have some straight people.

Not sure why you feel the need to single out one sexual orientation, perhaps you could enlighten us?

Now you're just being dishonest. You brought homosexuality into this...not me.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 LJS9502_basic

@dave123321 said:

That's sad dave. He just agreed with Nibroc comparing homosexuality to pedophilia.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Nibroc420

@LJS9502_basic said:

@dave123321 said:

That's sad dave. He just agreed with Nibroc comparing homosexuality to pedophilia.

And the AMA stated they were both sexual orientations.

I'm not the one suggesting all pedophiles cause victims.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@dave123321 said:

I suggest you read the thread before stating that happened. And I didn't say all pedophiles cause victims. I corrected thegerg when he said pedophiles never victimized. I said some had.....it depends on the individual in question. You really really should start reading before responding. You make a fool of yourself every time...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@thegerg said:

Bull shit...read what he posted.

"Just saying, some Homosexuals have victimized others. As have some straight people."

He quoted my post in regard to pedophiles...nothing about my post was about homosexuality. I responded to your post that was not about homosexuality. Therefore, he introduced the comparison. And you agreed with it. You're getting as bad as he is.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Nibroc420

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@dave123321 said:

I suggest you read the thread before stating that happened. And I didn't say all pedophiles cause victims. I corrected thegerg when he said pedophiles never victimized. I said some had.....it depends on the individual in question. You really really should start reading before responding. You make a fool of yourself every time...

Pedophiles do not victimize.

Those with a pedophilic disorder, which is not considered the same as Pedophiles, DO victimize people.

Seems you haven't even read the links provided in the OP, maybe you should take some time to read that, as well of the rest of the post.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Nibroc420

@thegerg said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@dave123321 said:

Those with a pedophilic disorder, which is not considered the same as Pedophiles, DO victimize people.

Seems you haven't even read the links provided in the OP, maybe you should take some time to read that, as well of the rest of the post.

That is simply incorrect, pedophiles certainly have victimized people.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/41597-pedophilia-not-classified-as-sexual-orientation-afa-mistaken

"Pedophilia refers to a sexual orientation or profession of sexual preference devoid of consummation,"
"Pedophilic disorder is defined as a compulsion and is used in reference to individuals who act on their sexuality."

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

I think thegerg and lj are on the same page even if they see otherwise. Nibroc is somewhere else I guess

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@dave123321 said:

Wat.

That's like saying those who are homosexual do not engage in homosexual activity.

And you do realize that the links in the OP are bullshit right? It's been stated over and over again in this very same thread.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

Pedophilia is obviously wrong, I do however understand that nobody chooses to be a pedophile. I only have a problem with them once they start to act on those urges.

Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#138 Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts

So... is it safe to say this was a successful troll thread?

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Makhaidos

@Shottayouth13- said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@dave123321 said:

Wat.

That's like saying those who are homosexual do not engage in homosexual activity.

Rainbow news flash: Some of them don't.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 LJS9502_basic

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@dave123321 said:

LOL that's so wrong. Yes pedophiles do victimize. Not all...but some. To say they do not is ridiculous. I suggest you pay attention better.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#141  Edited By cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Isn't that what it is? What else would you call it?

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@Makhaidos said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

technically it would.

also make for good television.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 LJS9502_basic

@cain006 said:

Isn't that what it is? What else would you call it?

No it's not an orientation. Pedophiles are not all the same orientation.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Homosexuality is biologically based and takes place between consenting adults. Pedophilia is not and has been shown to be extremely damaging to children.

You already knew the answer, so don't ask stupid questions.

I do remember a lot of conservatives saying this would happen though. Guess they were right, now the far left liberals will try to defend what is a horrible thing.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@Makhaidos said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

technically it would.

also make for good television.

Only if you could somehow know if anyone is a pedo or not.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@Arach666 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

You seem to have an anti-gay-children agenda. You bigot. lol.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 LJS9502_basic

@Jakandsigz said:
and then anarchy, and we will be a small capital of the new canada.

Canada is more liberal than the US dude....

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Jakandsigz said:
and then anarchy, and we will be a small capital of the new canada.

Canada is more liberal than the US dude....

You seem to lack reading skills as usual. What does that have to do with the U.S. falling and ending up in a similar situation as current rome in italy?