Park Dedicated to Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys Vandalized with Swastikas

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

This just keeps getting shittier, welcome to a new era America.

Gutless Turds Ruin Children's Park, more at 11.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

F*ck that! I love MCA and this is just sickening. Trump supporters hate jews so much they are going to vandalize a park dedicated to such an excellent person. Nice going America on voting this shit in. These are the values of Trump supporters. When will the sane among you acknowledge and reject it?

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

I needed only to glance briefly at a photograph of the original graffiti to find all the evidence I needed that the vandalism was the work of progressives trying to malign Trump's supporters.

Two swastikas were spray-painted very crudely alongside one another, and because one was the mirror image of the other, one of them was obviously incorrect.

A true neo-Nazi would be very unlikely to depict the swastika incorrectly, inasmuch as it's a symbol that neo-Nazis revere.

You can be sure that whoever wielded that spray-paint was somebody who was crying in disbelief on November 8.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mark1974

@Stesilaus: It's always a conspiracy if it goes against what you want to believe. This is a hallmark of Trump supporters. And MCA would be among the most adamant against Trump if he were alive today.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@mark1974: if it's reported by disgraced BLM leader, Shaun King, then yeah it can be fake.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

Ugh. It's bad enough that they painted a swastika but to do so at a park for children really takes it to another level. I wouldn't put this passed either side of the political spectrum, really. Trump supporters are often confrontational assholes and SJWs have a tendency to cry wolf in one form or another. This behavior is abhorrent either way.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

Libs are known for faking shit so i find it hard to believe. i mean they even fucked up the swastikas

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

@mark1974 said:

@Stesilaus: It's always a conspiracy if it goes against what you want to believe. This is a hallmark of Trump supporters. And MCA would be among the most adamant against Trump if he were alive today.

Claiming conspiracy is a hallmark of most republicans not just Trumpers. Believing in unproven bullshit seems to be pervasive in the religious community. Go figure.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#11 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Those were horribly painted swastikas. I doubt this person even knew what they looked liked.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

This kind of stuff is disgusting no matter who does it.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#13 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@xdude85:

Careful the Trumpster groupies don't catch wind of this or they'll start those "It's a conspiracy set up by libs! The libs are out to get us!!"

Civil unrest by democratic sore losers? Yeah it's happening. But a rise in hate crimes by white supremacists who also happened to be Trump supporters? No way! Impossible!

We got protests, hate crimes, a white supremacist chief strategist, a shit TON of conflicts of interest piling on Trump's door and congress just wants to sweep that under the rug. Yeah, America is feeling better already.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@mark1974: which is ironic because the Republican party trips over itself in support of Israel.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#17 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@eliminatorpaige:

No, I'm happy. See? ? Lalalalala..?

Our country is already ripping itself apart and the guy hasn't even reached the inauguration. I'm fucking ecstatic! Nothing gets past you, huh?

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

Looks like the work of a kid to me

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#19 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

It's kind of ironic that the only people who feel the need to write swastikas all over the place cannot properly make a swastika. Betraying their character at every turn, that is the hallmark of the fool.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

These red flag attacks are getting pretty gross. Likelihood is that is was probably just more irrational angry protesters. They outnumber white nationalists in droves. And have you ever seen white nationalists rioting nationally? If anything sounds like a fake ass conspiracy - it's that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts
@Stesilaus said:

I needed only to glance briefly at a photograph of the original graffiti to find all the evidence I needed that the vandalism was the work of progressives trying to malign Trump's supporters.

Two swastikas were spray-painted very crudely alongside one another, and because one was the mirror image of the other, one of them was obviously incorrect.

A true neo-Nazi would be very unlikely to depict the swastika incorrectly, inasmuch as it's a symbol that neo-Nazis revere.

You can be sure that whoever wielded that spray-paint was somebody who was crying in disbelief on November 8.

From my understanding the type of people who spray paint swastikas on stuff typically aren't neo-nazis. They're racists who use the swastika simply because they know it's offensive. In other words their edgelords.

Or do you think racist = neo-nazi?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts
@mark1974 said:

F*ck that! I love MCA and this is just sickening. Trump supporters hate jews so much they are going to vandalize a park dedicated to such an excellent person. Nice going America on voting this shit in. These are the values of Trump supporters. When will the sane among you acknowledge and reject it?

Offer definitive proof as Trump supporters being the culprits then we can talk.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I hate to agree with Stes. But, he has a point. Those were Buddhist swastikas and not the Nazi swastikas. We don't know who painted the swastikas. Most Hitler and Nazi proponents probably wouldn't make that mistake.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Obviously done by the left in order to frame Trump and his white America as racist. Only logical conclusion we can make.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jun_aka_pekto

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Obviously done by the left in order to frame Trump and his white America as racist. Only logical conclusion we can make.

We don't know that either. Google Maps show the park is in a somewhat secluded section of NYC. Whoever did it either sprayed the swastikas on at night or blended in with the locals.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Sounds like millennial crybaby deplorables that lost the election trying to stir the pot. I wouldn't be surprised if it was people that were paid by soros on craigslist.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mark1974

@jun_aka_pekto: If those are Buddhist swastikas then why did they also spray paint "Go Trump".

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 N64DD

@mark1974 said:

@jun_aka_pekto: If those are Buddhist swastikas then why did they also spray paint "Go Trump".

Because they're trying to make it look like trump supporters did it, but are so stupid they did it wrong?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 HoolaHoopMan

@jun_aka_pekto said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

We don't know that either. Google Maps show the park is in a somewhat secluded section of NYC. Whoever did it either sprayed the swastikas on at night or blended in with the locals.

Is this the mentality that you want to take? That all these instances and hate crimes committed in wake of the election are conspiracies by the left?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 N64DD

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jun_aka_pekto said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Is this the mentality that you want to take? That all these instances and hate crimes committed in wake of the election are conspiracies by the left?

If the shoe fits.

Avatar image for SexPantherPanda
SexPantherPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SexPantherPanda
Member since 2008 • 120 Posts

Welcome to the new America LMFAO you kids on here must be to young to remember the 80's and punk. Dudes would WALK AROUND with swastika's on there arms...

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HoolaHoopMan

@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jun_aka_pekto said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

If the shoe fits.

Come on man, that's pathetically delusional. There will always be instances of people doing what you're insinuating (and others in this thread), but you're talking about hundreds if not thousands of these in the last week.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Non stop hoaxes these days.

Notice how all this makes national headlines then you never hear about it after they get investigated?

Shirley Teeter, the vote trump church arson, swastikas on the campus of mizzou (and everywhere else) examples go on and on.

Fake hate for political gain is an exploding industry, I wish i could invest in fake hate.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Yeah clearly this is the absolute tops when it comes to hate crimes.. We clearly didn't have two major scale riots in the past year that had groups of rioters targeting white people and beating them.. If we can link these Swastika's to Trump, can we link those riots to Obama?

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jun_aka_pekto

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jun_aka_pekto said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

I have no idea. The park is in NYC.... It looks like it's in a white, secluded section of NYC (based on Google Maps). I doubt you're going to find CSA simpletons there. You're likely to see a few of the latter far away, up in the hills of Upstate New York, waving their Star and Bars on the front lawn. You're more likely to see neo-Nazis in NYC itself and I doubt they'll make a mistake with drawing a Nazi swastika.

Of course, I don't know the whole story either. I only spent 6 years in NY....for all we know, it's just some idiot kid who needs to be taught a lesson in diversity.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@SexPantherPanda said:

Welcome to the new America LMFAO you kids on here must be to young to remember the 80's and punk. Dudes would WALK AROUND with swastika's on there arms...

As far as I am concerned if this is the extent of "hate crimes" fueled by Pro Trump groups, I am completely content.. People most have forgotten the major scale riots we had from anti-Trump people and the race riots we had a few months ago with Milwaukee and Carolina.. You know, the ones where large groups of rioters targeted a people based on their skin color and assaulted them.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Stesilaus

@sSubZerOo said:

Yeah clearly this is the absolute tops when it comes to hate crimes.. We clearly didn't have two major scale riots in the past year that had groups of rioters targeting white people and beating them.. If we can link these Swastika's to Trump, can we link those riots to Obama?

Well said.

I wish it were permissible to post links to videos that showcase the racially-motivated assaults that have been committed against Trump-supporters in the wake of the election.

However, the authentic violence in those videos is so disturbing and so charged with hatred that posting the links here would almost certainly be treated as a ToS violation.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

You notice how Trump supporters and self-proclaimed conservatives and some libertarians like to place the blame on whatever hate crime on liberals because conspiracies?

Have you considered that maybe it was a neo-Nazi who was an asshole who drew swastikas and "Trump" because he was an asshole who happened to support Trump because Trump and his supporters proliferate propaganda that can be considered anti-semantic and prejudiced?

Seriously get your heads out of Trump's ass. Not everything is a conspiracy.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HoolaHoopMan

@jun_aka_pekto said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jun_aka_pekto said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

I have no idea. The park is in NYC.... It looks like it's in a white, secluded section of NYC (based on Google Maps). I doubt you're going to find CSA simpletons there. You're likely to see a few of the latter far away, up in the hills of Upstate New York, waving their Star and Bars on the front lawn. You're more likely to see neo-Nazis in NYC itself and I doubt they'll make a mistake with drawing a Nazi swastika.

Of course, I don't know the whole story either. I only spent 6 years in NY....for all we know, it's just some idiot kid who needs to be taught a lesson in diversity.

Bolded: This is probably what we're seeing. But it's still something that needs to be stamped out. We're better than this, I think we can all agree on that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

SPLC: Incidents of Hateful Harassment Since Election Day Now Number 701

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@Stesilaus: while I won't deny that possibility, you do realize most white supremacists are, in fact, uneducated while liberals tend to be educated, right? So if anyone is going to draw a swastika incorrectly...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:

what do the two have to do with each other?

you guys are really reaching here: riots based on shootings versus basic vandalism (which is APPARENTLY some huge liberal conspiracy going all the way up to DNC leadership I Guess...).

Get a grip guys. Why can't it just be a couple of dipshit racist Trump supporters? You know they're out there; admit it, move on.

On the bright side, your upstarts just defaced some statue. Our upstarts are stopping traffic. So, you know, take your licks and be grateful that's all they are...

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@drunk_pi said:

You notice how Trump supporters and self-proclaimed conservatives and some libertarians like to place the blame on whatever hate crime on liberals because conspiracies?

Have you considered that maybe it was a neo-Nazi who was an asshole who drew swastikas and "Trump" because he was an asshole who happened to support Trump because Trump and his supporters proliferate propaganda that can be considered anti-semantic and prejudiced?

Seriously get your heads out of Trump's ass. Not everything is a conspiracy.

The irony of the above quote is delicious.

Do you not realize that it's a conspiracy either way? There's no evidence as to who did it. Framing it that things are only a conspiracy if the views are conservative just goes to show that you've lost some critical thinking ability. You're not actually thinking about what happened, rather you're just "playing for the team". Views that oppose your own aren't automatically conspiracies.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 N64DD

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jun_aka_pekto said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jun_aka_pekto said:

Bolded: This is probably what we're seeing. But it's still something that needs to be stamped out. We're better than this, I think we can all agree on that.

I agree. It's shameful and wrong, whichever side, or whoever did it. If it wasn't defacing property and preaching hate i'd actually find it funny because they messed up the swastika so bad.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mark1974

@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jun_aka_pekto said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jun_aka_pekto said:

I agree. It's shameful and wrong, whichever side, or whoever did it. If it wasn't defacing property and preaching hate i'd actually find it funny because they messed up the swastika so bad.

Ain't a damn thing funny. Adam Yauch was an excellent person that many like myself miss terribly and he would have been so disappointed to see Trump get elected and now there is "Go Trump" spray painted on a park dedicated to him. It's too much. I am glad you think it's shameful and wrong too.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Stesilaus

@mrbojangles25 said:

@Stesilaus: while I won't deny that possibility, you do realize most white supremacists are, in fact, uneducated while liberals tend to be educated, right? So if anyone is going to draw a swastika incorrectly...

Ahh, but the agents of George Soros may have drawn the swastikas poorly on purpose, just so that the vandalism would be attributed to the uneducated.

:-P

Another thing I've just remembered: Neo-Nazis love the symbolism of dates and are inclined to attach great significance to anniversaries like Hitler's birthday etc.

So, if there's a real and substantial neo-Nazi element backing Trump, then why didn't we see a significant "uptick" in the incidence of swastika-themed vandalism around November 9 and 10---the anniversary of Kristallnacht?

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

@mrbojangles25: you do realize that "white supremacist" uneducated and all would have drawn a swastika before once or twice in their life, maybe even had one tattooed on their body, ya know cause they are a "white supremacist" So yeah looks like a duck quacks like a duck.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mark1974

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7581465/beastie-boys-adam-ad-rock-horovitz-adam-yauch-park-rally-donald-trump

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#50 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@Stesilaus said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Ahh, but the agents of George Soros may have drawn the swastikas poorly on purpose, just so that the vandalism would be attributed to the uneducated.

:-P

Another thing I've just remembered: Neo-Nazis love the symbolism of dates and are inclined to attach great significance to anniversaries like Hitler's birthday etc.

So, if there's a real and substantial neo-Nazi element backing Trump, then why didn't we see a significant "uptick" in the incidence of swastika-themed vandalism around November 9 and 10---the anniversary of Kristallnacht?

Hate to break it to you, but poorly drawn Swastikas have nothing to do with a lack of education, and Swastikas can be drawn on any day of the year, not just on Nazi holidays....