Palin's Yahoo! Account Hacked (sorry if old)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by shahchip (1282 posts) -

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/09/17/palins_yahoo_account_hacked.html

I had to watch her speech thing in my social ****here in Canada and thought she was crazy... so this is funny

#2 Posted by Tjeremiah1988 (16665 posts) -
first souljaboy, now this! Awesome.
#3 Posted by FragStains (20668 posts) -
The governor of Alaska has to use a yahoo email account?? They don't have their own domain email address??
#4 Posted by Bio_Spark (4591 posts) -

"...it received the electronic files from a group identifying itself only as "Anonymous."

Damn, four chan strikes again.

#5 Posted by k_smoove (11954 posts) -
No one is safe from Anon!
#6 Posted by AnubisCraig (8627 posts) -
I was waiting for a thread on this to pop up on GameSpot... I can't believe I missed the whole thing, I was only out for 5 fricking hours.
#7 Posted by hongkingkong (9368 posts) -
Wow i knew Palin was corrupt and crazy but this is too good to be true. if it is true surely she is out of the race?!
#8 Posted by Lief_Ericson (7082 posts) -
lol look at the comments for it Anonymous made sure they took the credit
#9 Posted by GamerBoy53 (2666 posts) -
Darn teenagers and their hackin' these days. Makes these old bones sick:P.
#10 Posted by shahchip (1282 posts) -
so... anyone gonna watch NBA when it starts? (bump)
#11 Posted by Tjeremiah1988 (16665 posts) -
this was just on the news here in NY. The FBI and SS is involved and whoever posted will face criminal chargers.
#12 Posted by Theokhoth (36799 posts) -

Wow i knew Palin was corrupt and crazy but this is too good to be true. if it is true surely she is out of the race?!hongkingkong

Hel-lo? It wasn't her making the posts.:lol:

#13 Posted by D3nnyCrane (12058 posts) -
I bet she wishes Anonymous was just one big moose and she had her rifle sights on it...
#14 Posted by Nerd_Man (13819 posts) -

The governor of Alaska has to use a yahoo email account?? They don't have their own domain email address??FragStains

I was wondering the same thing... Pretty cheap if she uses Yahoo for her primary e-mail.

#15 Posted by Chutebox (44747 posts) -

Wow i knew Palin was corrupt and crazy but this is too good to be true. if it is true surely she is out of the race?!hongkingkong

I know, if someone's yahoo! account gets hacked then they are...corrupt...wait, what?

#16 Posted by joshrocks2245 (11248 posts) -

this was just on the news here in NY. The FBI and SS is involved and whoever posted will face criminal chargers.Tjeremiah1988

The hackers must ask them selves, was it really worth it to hack her if they will now face criminal charges??
They didn't even get anything out of it..Well nothing good..

#17 Posted by Zerocrossings (7988 posts) -
Thats pretty awesome.
#18 Posted by chesterocks7 (1572 posts) -
Wow, you people actually believe that the governor of a state would use a free public email account as her primary email? Once you all graduate from gradeschool, maybe you'll realize how ridiculous this makes you look.