Palestinian Child In Rifle Crosshairs Is Posted On Instagram

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts
the anti-zionism you're espousing translates very well to anti-semitismkingkong0124
Come on man....he knows everything. He doesn't let knowledge or experience stand in the way of his pushing his views as though they are fact. He's quite annoying in the other thread as well.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Black people are inferior!!! If you fear the result of this kind of thinking you must be a facist!!
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]the anti-zionism you're espousing translates very well to anti-semitismLJS9502_basic
Come on man....he knows everything. He doesn't let knowledge or experience stand in the way of his pushing his views as though they are fact. He's quite annoying in the other thread as well.

the religion one? Yeah I saw that as well :lol:

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#154 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im going to assume youre a Jew haterLordQuorthon

I understand why you think I do, though. Fear, persecution complex, racism and xenophobia are a fascist state's pillars. That's just how you were raised.LordQuorthon

how do you know how I was raised? you must have been at my school.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 themajormayor
[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]I know it upsets you that us Jews have a countrythemajormayor

Change "jews" for "aryans" and you have old-school nazi speech. The idea that nations should be built around notions like ethnicity and religion is fascism in its purest form.

And of course my evil pinko commie treehugging idea would be wildly unpopular amongst most israelis. Nazism and fascism are part of their upbringing. Then again, I guess this brave fellow doesn't have a right to have an opinion either, right? 

So I assume you are against the established of a palestinian state and in support of the dismantlement of well most states?

:(
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 themajormayor
[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and all are even currently based on ethnicity to some extent, with minorities of course. quite honestly given the Jew/non Jew ratio in Israel (75% Jewish) , Israel is more "multi ethnic" than most European states.pie-junior

And how are those minorities represented?

They have members in parliament, and the only muslim-arab oriented parties in the west (IIRC). There are acts of aparliament mandating incoportaion of arabs and women in the civil service and the job market in an attempt at affirmative action. There is an arab-christian supreme court justice and a few deputy ministers and holders of public offices, including in the IDF. That's just scratching the surface. Usually disucssions about Israeli discrimination and civil failures come out of an assumption of a western and democratically oriented state. Coming out of your point of origin, assuming Israel is Iran, i could make israel seem, unjustifiably, really good.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
so hostilekingkong0124

butthurt/10DroidPhysX

you two care for an actual rebuttal?

we shouldn't make this about sides. it's sad
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]the anti-zionism you're espousing translates very well to anti-semitismkingkong0124

the religion one? Yeah I saw that as well :lol:

Yeah that one. Such an ass...doesn't even have the sense to know he's clueless.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] still waiting for answer. from you though.LordQuorthon

And I'm waiting for a properly phrased question and you admitting that I in no way called for your extermination or anything remotely close to that. 

Here how about this properly phrased question that an answer is being sought for.

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] So I assume you are against the established of a palestinian state and in support of the dismantlement of well most states?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#160 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

Change "jews" for "aryans" and you have old-school nazi speech. The idea that nations should be built around notions like ethnicity and religion is fascism in its purest form.

And of course my evil pinko commie treehugging idea would be wildly unpopular amongst most israelis. Nazism and fascism are part of their upbringing. Then again, I guess this brave fellow doesn't have a right to have an opinion either, right? 

themajormayor
So I assume you are against the established of a palestinian state and in support of the dismantlement of well most states?

he is answering via psychic powers, its just us inferior Jews don't have that psychic power, so sadly we don't know his answer yet. lets hope this person , who apparently knows how I was raised (funny thing is that my mother is actually a bit of a leftist) , will give us an answer.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#161 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
so hostilekingkong0124

butthurt/10DroidPhysX

to what?
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 dave123321
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]butthurt/10DroidPhysX

to what?

His freak out about liberals and assumptions
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 dave123321
kk, I am saddened by your continued assault of a group of people based solely on the kids you encounter here.
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
so hostilekingkong0124

butthurt/10DroidPhysX

tbh, you never really posted an argument to refute. you just kinda insulted everyone and called it a day.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
you're better than this, kk
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 dave123321
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]butthurt/10Rich3232

tbh, you never really posted an argument to refute. you just kinda insulted everyone and called it a day.

mhm
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 dave123321
GS please make your quote system fix quotes properly
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
O look Darkman comes on claims they are the victims weasels his way around the actual questions then spins it around. Like that guy said Natzies persecuted the Jews now the Israel are persecuting the Palestinians. Hypocrites and so much for that Never again slogan they keep waiving around like a get of jail free card. Always the victim Israel always the victim.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]I know it upsets you that us Jews have a countryLordQuorthon

ugh....disgusting. Well, he is brave and very, very lucky. Some American protestors have had it much worse.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#170 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="jointed"]The IDF is a bunch of thugs and the PLO is a bunch of fanatics. They're both completely ****ing insane. It's kind of like picking sides between the Nazis or the Russians during WW2.jointed

The difference being that if any Hamas sniper ever had an Israeli kid in his sights, that kid's brains would be all over the floor, regardless of whether said kid was Jewish or Muslim.

Doesn't make what this guy did right. He's still an idiot with a pretty bad sense of humor and even worse judgment. But the kid ain't dead.

That argument doesn't hold much water since it isn't Hamas that have the upper hand here. They're simply a bunch of ragtags. Israel on the other hand has got a fully functional military that is capable of killing every single Palestinian in a couple of hours. Yes, Hamas is worse than the IDF and if they had tank battalions and apaches then I'd buy your argument.

Fact remains that the kid wasn't actually shot. Military upperhand doesn't mean much here, especially since you just proved my point. Israel could kill every Palestinian in a couple of hours. They haven't.

If the roles were reversed, we'd be saying "What Israel?"

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#171 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

Lots of ugly things in Israel.

ugly culture, ugly viewpoints.

LazySloth718

:lol:

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 thebest31406

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]In a general way. good/bad/indifferent about the entire thing/an evil fascist structure of government that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth? I would have thought the intent of the question would be obvious given what you two were talking about.LordQuorthon

Wha...? 

Are you really comparing European States with Israel? 

Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 themajormayor
[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]In a general way. good/bad/indifferent about the entire thing/an evil fascist structure of government that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth? I would have thought the intent of the question would be obvious given what you two were talking about.thebest31406

Wha...? 

Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group

You're a moron
o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

Its amazing how this picture has caused you guys to argue about a totally different thing :P

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 thebest31406
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

Wha...? 

themajormayor

You're a moron

You mad. But why?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group

You're a moron

You mad. But why?

I doubt he's mad.....after reading your post it did come across as though you are clueless.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 thebest31406
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] You're a moron

You mad. But why?

I doubt he's mad.....after reading your post it did come across as though you are clueless.

So let's say for arguments sake y'all ain't mad and I'm clueless. What about exactly?
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

Wha...? 

themajormayor

You're a moron

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 thebest31406

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group coolbeans90

You're a moron

well I know you're mad. you're always mad about something.
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group coolbeans90

You're a moron

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] You're a moronthebest31406

rofl

just condescending about this one, actually

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

coolbeans90

rofl

that too. but hell, it's the internet so name calling is free.
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="thebest31406"] well I know you're mad. you're always mad about something.thebest31406

rofl

that too. but hell, it's the internet so name calling is free.

yes!

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 themajormayor
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group

You're a moron

You mad. But why?

I'm mad cause you reminded me about how moronic inhabitants of earth can be
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 thebest31406
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] You're a moron

You mad. But why?

I'm mad cause you reminded me about how moronic inhabitants of earth can be

I'm often reminded of how moronic the inhabitants of earth can be; that's why I don't watch television.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 coolbeans90

the same problem happens on the internet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
I have a question. Is it just a coincidence that most pro-Israel non-Israelis on these boards are Americans and that America simultaneously has got an Israel-lobby the size of witch is out of this world.....?
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts

most pro-Israel non-Israelis on these boards are Americansjointed

I'm not sure that's true at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

[QUOTE="jointed"] most pro-Israel non-Israelis on these boards are Americanspie-junior

They are, I can guarantee you but since I'm not interested in discussing something that has got no concrete answer, we might aswell erase "on these boards".
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 dave123321
[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

[QUOTE="jointed"] most pro-Israel non-Israelis on these boards are Americansjointed

They are, I can guarantee you but since I'm not interested in discussing something that has got no concrete answer, we might aswell erase "on these boards".

just that most of the people who take a strong pro israel stance here are not american. although if you took a poll, I guess the numbers would conform to your point.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts
Notice that LordQuorthon has not returned to this thread to answer any questions that were posed to him. I figured as much.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 kingkong0124
kk, I am saddened by your continued assault of a group of people based solely on the kids you encounter here. dave123321
Liberals on OT generally hate Israel more than they do Palestine....fact.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 dave123321
[QUOTE="dave123321"]kk, I am saddened by your continued assault of a group of people based solely on the kids you encounter here. kingkong0124

In the future, you may want to calmly make your points instead of angrily spewing terms of hatred like you did in the first post I quoted
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="dave123321"]kk, I am saddened by your continued assault of a group of people based solely on the kids you encounter here. dave123321

In the future, you may want to calmly make your points instead of angrily spewing terms of hatred like you did in the first post I quoted

I can say what I want. At least be consistent if you're going to go after me for "spewing hatred"...You have one person in this thread spewing anti-semitism and you're not saying anything to him..

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
Israelis be like... 2 more innocent kills for harrier airstrike.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 thebest31406

the same problem happens on the internet.

coolbeans90
Yes, it does.
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts
I shudder to imagine the storm that'd come down if an American soldier had done this.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 dave123321

[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Liberals on OT generally hate Israel more than they do Palestine....fact. kingkong0124

I can say what I want. At least be consistent if you're going to go after me for "spewing hatred"...You have one person in this thread spewing anti-semitism and you're not saying anything to him..

I care about you.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 dave123321
Hey, whatsyourname, stop being such an anti-semantic asshoIe