Paintball Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrendanBox39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 BrendanBox39
Member since 2006 • 862 Posts
Okay I played paintball on sunday at Canobie (its in New Hampshire) and it was sooooooooooooo fun. So much better than airsoft. I am considering getting a gun cuz some of the rentals just SUCK. They are Tippmanns, but they are old and have been used WAY TOO MUCH. Okay, I used to think about Spyder, but then my friends say it sucks. I will get a Tippmann (seriously folks, if anyone says they suck then they need to really go back to paintball) but I dont know what type to get. I have a good job coming up (soccer ref at an indoor arena, and i signed up for hours that will get me $96 bux a weekend! thats good for a 14-15 yr old. this is my 2nd year) and i will have enough money in no time at all., the rest im saving for a car (:p) okay. is the ACT (Anti-Chop Technology) really needed? And, for those who have used double-trigs and singles which is better? I will prolly conserve paint, so I dont care if its single. if its double and included, then fine. i will get a new barrell (prolly a 12-14") cuz tippmann BARRELS suck. really bad, i heard. so what is the story? i wont get a 98 custom, but i wanta get one of the customs. Custom Pro, Custom Basic, Custom Pro with ACT. the CP w/ ACT costs like $50 more. any tips? and feel free to talk about other good paintball guns under $200. thanx!
BrendanBox39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 BrendanBox39
Member since 2006 • 862 Posts
Oh and who knows what type of barrels to get? cuz i wont get stock.
Putzwapputzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Putzwapputzen
Member since 2005 • 4462 Posts
i dont know anythign about paintball, im sry i cant help you. :(
Dj-Dark-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Dj-Dark-1
Member since 2007 • 6377 Posts

Paintballing is Fun but i dont know anything about guns.

A Gun is a gun and a big gun is a big gun :D

o_sausage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 o_sausage
Member since 2006 • 5919 Posts

DO you want a speedball or woodball gun?

Spyders are Ok for a begginner. I've had a Spyder Imagine that was my first gun for quite some time now. If you're going to do woodsball get a Tippmann 98 cust. or an A5

Forerunner-117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Forerunner-117
Member since 2006 • 8800 Posts
oh man reading this brings back good memories of the first time i went paintballing... hahaha that was like this year so i'm pretty new to it but yeah i'm looking for a gun too so now 2 of us wanna know which gun to get ;)
Forerunner-117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Forerunner-117
Member since 2006 • 8800 Posts

Spyders are Ok for a begginner. I've had a Spyder Imagine that was my first gun for quite some time now. If you're going to do woodsball get a Tippmann 98 cust. or an A5

o_sausage

whoa... what's woodball and speedball?

Xraven33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Xraven33
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts

o_sausage

looking at you job, A5's are beasts but extremly expensive

my first gun was a spyder TLR and that was a good start for me i still play with it every once in a while