owner gets arrested for filming cops and cop kills his dog

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ThaneKrios28
Member since 2013 • 1551 Posts

i am still disturbed by this. the owner gives dog to camera man who is on leash, gets arrested dog gets protective and barks at cop and cops puts 4 rounds into him

be warned it is disturbing and i havent quiet recovered from it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WDBZr4ie2AE

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
The dog lunged at the cops....and?
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

****-da-police_o_313410.jpg.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ThaneKrios28
The dog lunged at the cops....and?LJS9502_basic
dog didnt make contact. and wouldnt you think they couldve just fired a round in the air to scare him off or worse case shoot him in leg? 4 shots wasnt needed
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]The dog lunged at the cops....and?ThaneKrios28
dog didnt make contact. and wouldnt you think they couldve just fired a round in the air to scare him off or worse case shoot him in leg? 4 shots wasnt needed

Shit happens.
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#6 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Firing bullets into the air is an awful idea. You could injure/kill someone if you get very unlucky. But yeah there was no reason to shoot the dog, I mean it was doing what a dog does - trying to protect its owner.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]The dog lunged at the cops....and?cain006

Firing bullets into the air is an awful idea. You could injure/kill someone if you get very unlucky. But yeah there was no reason to shoot the dog, I mean it was doing what a dog does - trying to protect its owner.

And that put cops in danger. So they did what cops do. Neutralized the danger. Problem solved.
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ThaneKrios28
[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]The dog lunged at the cops....and?thegerg

So the better option than shooting an aggressive dog in a manner to stop the aggressive dog is to fire a round into the air to land who-knows-where or try to hit a very narrow target like its leg? Don't be an idiot.

one shot wouldve been enough 2 most but 4 is to much
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#11 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"] dog didnt make contact. and wouldnt you think they couldve just fired a round in the air to scare him off or worse case shoot him in leg? 4 shots wasnt neededLJS9502_basic

And that put cops in danger. So they did what cops do. Neutralized the danger. Problem solved.

But he tried non lethal force for all of about 3 seconds. Really they should've just told the owner to stop the dog.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
What law did he break?
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="cain006"]Firing bullets into the air is an awful idea. You could injure/kill someone if you get very unlucky. But yeah there was no reason to shoot the dog, I mean it was doing what a dog does - trying to protect its owner.

cain006

But he tried non lethal force for all of about 3 seconds. Really they should've just told the owner to stop the dog.

yea even though the friend who was given the dog tried calling him back also note the owner was wrongfully arrested because what has he done to get arrested in the first place? not a damn thing so the cops are to blame
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] And that put cops in danger. So they did what cops do. Neutralized the danger. Problem solved.ThaneKrios28

yea even though the friend who was given the dog tried calling him back also note the owner was wrongfully arrested because what has he done to get arrested in the first place? not a damn thing so the cops are to blame

He caused a disturbance at a crime scene.:|
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ThaneKrios28
What law did he break? Fightingfan
apparently for videoing cop cars on the street with his phone you see him use his camera when he walks across the street the cops were wrong and they caused the situation
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="cain006"]Firing bullets into the air is an awful idea. You could injure/kill someone if you get very unlucky. But yeah there was no reason to shoot the dog, I mean it was doing what a dog does - trying to protect its owner.

cain006

I'd like to see how you'd handle a dog charging at you....
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Fightingfan

He could of at least shot the dog in the head - gun wasn't needed he should of used a tazer.

Man... I didn't wanna see that.. 

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ThaneKrios28
[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] And that put cops in danger. So they did what cops do. Neutralized the danger. Problem solved.LJS9502_basic

i have many times next
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

What goes up must come down

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]He could of at least shot the dog in the head - gun wasn't needed he should of used a tazer. thegerg
Hire an English tutor.

why dont you go **** yourself? you have done nothing to contribute to this thread other than bashing people

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#23 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]What law did he break? ThaneKrios28
apparently for videoing cop cars on the street with his phone you see him use his camera when he walks across the street the cops were wrong and they caused the situation

Indeed. Agreed completely.

After a string of situations where cops were caught behaving badly due to citizens recording incidents on their camera phones, Police Unions and several Government offices have been working hard to try to make such videotaping illegal, even a felony. In some places, that's the law on the books right now.

In this case it sounds like it agitated a bully cop.

I hope all this BS eventually goes before a court that has the power to put a stop to it... and of course, I hope they make the right decision and put a stop to it.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

Dammit, why did i watch that.

poor dog:(

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ThaneKrios28
[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="cain006"]But he tried non lethal force for all of about 3 seconds. Really they should've just told the owner to stop the dog.LJS9502_basic

thats funny from the video there are multiple witnesses so we will see shall we? are you going to argue with who was there?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="thegerg"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"]He could of at least shot the dog in the head - gun wasn't needed he should of used a tazer. ThaneKrios28

Hire an English tutor.

why dont you go **** yourself? you have done nothing to contribute to this thread other than bashing people

Temper temper.....
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lostrib

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"]What law did he break? m0zart

After a string of situations where cops were caught behaving badly due to citizens recording incidents on their camera phones, Police Unions and several Government offices have been working hard to try to make such videotaping illegal, even a felony. In some places, that's the law on the books right now.

I hope all this BS eventually goes before a court that has the power to put a stop to it... and of course, I hope they make the right decision and put a stop to it.

in this day and age, i will wait until I have all the information before I come to a conclusion. Not just blindly follow a youtube video

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"] yea even though the friend who was given the dog tried calling him back also note the owner was wrongfully arrested because what has he done to get arrested in the first place? not a damn thing so the cops are to blame

thats funny from the video there are multiple witnesses so we will see shall we? are you going to argue with who was there?

I'm going by what I read. He filmed a raid....
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

[QUOTE="thegerg"] Hire an English tutor. thegerg

You seem to be very confused. I have explained why your posts are silly. Now, please try to answer the question: Why would 1 shot have been enough, but 4 too much?

bullets cost money, bro.  Budget cuts

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="cain006"]But he tried non lethal force for all of about 3 seconds. Really they should've just told the owner to stop the dog.ThaneKrios28

i have many times next

Proof.....I'm calling bull shit.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]He could of at least shot the dog in the head - gun wasn't needed he should of used a tazer. thegerg
Hire an English tutor.

It's not that I don't know english - it's that I don't give a fvck
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lostrib

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I'd like to see how you'd handle a dog charging at you....LJS9502_basic
i have many times next

Proof.....I'm calling bull shit.

Well perhaps he didn't handle them well, and that's why he's so stupid

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lostrib

[QUOTE="thegerg"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"]He could of at least shot the dog in the head - gun wasn't needed he should of used a tazer. Fightingfan
Hire an English tutor.

It's not that I don't know english - it's that I don't give a fvck

aka American english

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Fightingfan

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]

He could of at least shot the dog in the head - gun wasn't needed he should of used a tazer.

Man... I didn't wanna see that.. 

thegerg

He COULD have, but what one SHOULD do is shoot for center mass. It ensures a more effective shot and decreases the chances of hitting something other than your target.

I wanted him to shoot the dogg while it started dying in it's blood.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ThaneKrios28

i have a cousin that is a cop. he got a call to check out and when he did he  opened the door to the home and 4   pittbulls surrounded him after he told the woman to lock them up and she insisted on they are ok. one got him on the waist so yea he shot it once in the head and again when it got back up and rightfully so on his part but he did fire another round in the air wich scared off the last 3. funny thing is the owner tried suing him when she knew those dogs would attack. in the video i provided when the cops confronted the man who did nothing wrong he handed his dog over to someone and complied with police. its ovious the dog didnt like the idea of his owner being bullied and you hear the guy say stay stay . furthermore the dog only barked at the officer and now we know the end result sadly

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#38 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

I'm feeling really comfy not clicking that link.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="m0zart"]

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"] apparently for videoing cop cars on the street with his phone you see him use his camera when he walks across the street the cops were wrong and they caused the situationThaneKrios28

. i have a cousin that is a cop. he got a call to check out where when he opened the door to the home 4 pittbulls surrounded him after he told the woman to lock them up and she insisted on they are ok. one got him on the waist so yea he shot it once in the head and again when it got back up and rightfully so on his part but he did fire another round in the air wich scared off the last 3. funny thing is the owner tried suing him when she knew those dogs would attack in the video i provided when the cops confronted the man who did nothing wrong he handed his dog over to someone and complied with police. its ovious the dog didnt like the idea of his owner being bullied and you hear the guy say stay stay . furthermore the dog only barked at the officer and now we know the end result sadly

He fired a round in the air? He shouldn't have done that. He should lose his job. He could have hit someone. Irresponsible.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Fightingfan
it is - I know what it means whether I want to use it correctly is my choice.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 lostrib

[QUOTE="m0zart"]

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"] apparently for videoing cop cars on the street with his phone you see him use his camera when he walks across the street the cops were wrong and they caused the situationThaneKrios28

i have a cousin that is a cop. he got a call to check out and when he did he  opened the door to the home and 4   pittbulls surrounded him after he told the woman to lock them up and she insisted on they are ok. one got him on the waist so yea he shot it once in the head and again when it got back up and rightfully so on his part but he did fire another round in the air wich scared off the last 3. funny thing is the owner tried suing him when she knew those dogs would attack. in the video i provided when the cops confronted the man who did nothing wrong he handed his dog over to someone and complied with police. its ovious the dog didnt like the idea of his owner being bullied and you hear the guy say stay stay . furthermore the dog only barked at the officer and now we know the end result sadly

your cousin is a moron if he fired a round into the air

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lostrib

I'm feeling really comfy not clicking that link.

THE_DRUGGIE

same

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fightingfan

How does the supreme court handle states/cities that make it illegal to film cops? The idea seems silly - you're filming public servants in public space.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"] It's not that I don't know english - it's that I don't give a fvckthegerg

aka American english

Hey, we're not all imbeciles.

I know, but we're definitely not all smart

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#47 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="thegerg"] He COULD have, but what one SHOULD do is shoot for center mass. It ensures a more effective shot and decreases the chances of hitting something other than your target. thegerg
I wanted him to shot the dogg while it started dying in it's blood.

The word "it's" does not mean what you seem to think it means.

Okay, THAT bothers you but "dogg" doesn't?

You are the worst grammar Gestapo.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="m0zart"]

LJS9502_basic

. i have a cousin that is a cop. he got a call to check out where when he opened the door to the home 4 pittbulls surrounded him after he told the woman to lock them up and she insisted on they are ok. one got him on the waist so yea he shot it once in the head and again when it got back up and rightfully so on his part but he did fire another round in the air wich scared off the last 3. funny thing is the owner tried suing him when she knew those dogs would attack in the video i provided when the cops confronted the man who did nothing wrong he handed his dog over to someone and complied with police. its ovious the dog didnt like the idea of his owner being bullied and you hear the guy say stay stay . furthermore the dog only barked at the officer and now we know the end result sadly

He fired a round in the air? He shouldn't have done that. He should lose his job. He could have hit someone. Irresponsible.

oh shut up.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lostrib

[QUOTE="thegerg"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] I wanted him to shot the dogg while it started dying in it's blood. THE_DRUGGIE

The word "it's" does not mean what you seem to think it means.

Okay, THAT bothers you but "dogg" doesn't?

You are the worst grammar Gestapo.

also, "wanted him to shot"