#101 Posted by uninspiredcup (26355 posts) -

Wargame is hard as ****.

#102 Posted by johnd13 (9349 posts) -

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

@indzman: Is there anything important going on in your life now that's keeping you busy, if I may ask? I hope everything's alright.

Okey dockey then, we'll still talk to each other. :)

Yep, my family ( Dad, Uncle,sis) moving onto new place and old home getting new tenants. PLUS dad and uncle both 70+ now, have to look after both of em in new home now as we replaced our old housekeeper. Can't manage games in between looking after family and work atm now :)

That's understandable. And very selfless of you to put your family's well-being among your leisure time. I'm sure you make a great son/brother/nephew. :)

#103 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48978 posts) -

@comp_atkins said:

halfway though the last of us on ps3.. haven't played much in months. too busy w/ other projects.

The Last of Us is awesome, I beat it on Survivor mode. (Sorry if it sounds like I'm gloating.) :P

Though I have stumbled upon that an even harder Grounded mode was added. I tried it, now while I'm all for some good challenges at least every now and then, I dunno man, this mode actually doesn't seem worth it if you ask me.

#104 Posted by johnd13 (9349 posts) -

Can't wait for my brother to finally give me his PS3 so I can play The Last of Us.

#105 Edited by elkoldo (1800 posts) -
@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

@indzman: Is there anything important going on in your life now that's keeping you busy, if I may ask? I hope everything's alright.

Yep, my family ( Dad, Uncle,sis) moving onto new place and old home getting new tenants. PLUS dad and uncle both 70+ now, have to look after both of em in new home now as we replaced our old housekeeper. Can't manage games in between looking after family and work atm now :)

That's understandable. And very selfless of you to put your family's well-being among your leisure time. I'm sure you make a great son/brother/nephew. :)

He sure does. His mother would be proud.

#106 Posted by BiancaDK (19089 posts) -

i play bloons tower defense 5

t_t

#107 Edited by uninspiredcup (26355 posts) -

I really like the Ruse engine. It was modified for Wargame, my system isn't great, it barely scrapes mid-end, but the game looks and runs wonderfully, solid 60fps; the details you get zooming right in is quite impressive without even a dip in performance.

#108 Posted by DaVillain- (28879 posts) -

Is anyone picking up DBZ: XenoVerse? I haven't play a DBZ game since Burst Limit and I didn't like it but I'm looking to see if this new one was worth a shot. If not, I'll just wait for J-Stars VS+ to hit PS4.

#109 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

Playing the first Metal Gear Solid. Planning to buy Zombie Army trilogy for PS4 in 2 weeks possibly.

#110 Posted by mitu123 (155235 posts) -

Gonna try to beat this hard ass game this week:

#111 Posted by sukraj (27582 posts) -

@behardy24 said:

Playing the first Metal Gear Solid. Planning to buy Zombie Army trilogy for PS4 in 2 weeks possibly.

Have you played Dying Light yet?

#112 Edited by Gamerno6666 (5451 posts) -

Just finished fez. One of the most confusing game that I've ever played. What was the story in the game? BTW I collected every cube, anticube, heart cube, and the artifacts and also put the code in the 64 room cube and destroyed the heart. Is there anything else left?

#113 Edited by uninspiredcup (26355 posts) -

Gona replay Unreal.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#114 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (12925 posts) -

I am obsessed with gen 5 pokemon right now. lol

#115 Edited by TAMKFan (33269 posts) -

I just got Dead or Alive 5: Last Round on PSN the other day. Since I still don't have a PS4 yet, I got the PS3 version. I decided not to wait until I get a PS4. I haven't played it much yet.

#116 Posted by sukraj (27582 posts) -

I'm going to play some COD AW tonight

#117 Posted by deeliman (3816 posts) -

I've been playing a lot of LoL instead of other games lately, trying to get plat. i don't suppose anyone else plays it. I'm gonna put League on hold for a while when (if :( ) GTA V gets released.

#118 Edited by johnd13 (9349 posts) -

@deeliman said:

I've been playing a lot of LoL instead of other games lately, trying to get plat. i don't suppose anyone else plays it. I'm gonna put League on hold for a while when (if :( ) GTA V gets released.

I played LoL for a while as it was quite popular among my friends. I reached lvl 30 but then never touched it again. There are too many other great games I want to play and limited free time so I don't see me bothering with LoL again.

#120 Posted by mitu123 (155235 posts) -

Finally beaten the 1st NES Ninja Gaiden, man that game doesn't mess around towards the end. Now onto more difficult NES games, but I should reduce my backlog now.

#121 Posted by uninspiredcup (26355 posts) -

I see Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn now has a cash shop on top of a subscription game.

#122 Posted by johnd13 (9349 posts) -

After 85 hours put in DA: I so far I feel like I'm only half-way through the game. Why is it so huge lol.

#123 Posted by korvus (11067 posts) -
@davillain- said:

Is anyone picking up DBZ: XenoVerse? I haven't play a DBZ game since Burst Limit and I didn't like it but I'm looking to see if this new one was worth a shot. If not, I'll just wait for J-Stars VS+ to hit PS4.

Yep, I got a copy of it...so far it's a lot of nostalgia fun. Can't really compare it with other DB games because the last I played was Final Bout on PS1 =P

#124 Posted by uninspiredcup (26355 posts) -

Mr Ford has inspired me to start playing flight sims again.

#125 Posted by DaVillain- (28879 posts) -

@korvus: I read some reviews on it, seems very good from what I've gather so I'll pick up when it's on sale. For now, I'm more excited for J-Stars VS+.

#126 Posted by korvus (11067 posts) -

@davillain-: Had never heard of J-Stars...looks like a really nice concept but I feel that overall the combat system suffers from over-homogenization and in the end feels very clunky and slowed down....that being said, I want to watch a battle between Goku and Kuroko...that's got to be interesting, right? =P

#127 Posted by uninspiredcup (26355 posts) -

Flight sims are hard; I'm giving up.

#128 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

I'm already missing gaming, but very busy atm lol.

How's Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episodes ? Worth playing John ? :)

#129 Posted by johnd13 (9349 posts) -

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

I'm already missing gaming, but very busy atm lol.

How's Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episodes ? Worth playing John ? :)

Hang in there mate! :)

Haven't played RE: Revelations 2 yet but I hear it's a decent effort kinda like the previous Revelations. It doesn't seem to stand out as much as the first Resident Evil or 4 though. I'll probably pick it up on a steam sale down the road.

#130 Posted by uninspiredcup (26355 posts) -

First Reveleations was a great game imo, enjoyed it more so than RE4, which was recently released (a good version), on the pc a year or so back.

#131 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

First Reveleations was a great game imo, enjoyed it more so than RE4, which was recently released (a good version), on the pc a year or so back.

indeed

#132 Posted by korvus (11067 posts) -

I just finished RE Revelations 2's first episode and man it's utter crap...I had more fun playing RE5 than this...(still not quite as bad as RE6 but close). Completely lost everything good they achieved with the first Revelations in my opinion.

#133 Edited by elkoldo (1800 posts) -

@korvus: Oh thanx for the tip. I was on the fence whether to get this game or not. The series is getting more ridiculous day by day. RE 4 was the latest one I played (albeit excluding the original RE HD remaster), though it was phenomenal and genre-defining, it marked the beginning of the series' downfall.

#134 Posted by korvus (11067 posts) -

@elkoldo: Maybe it'll get better on later episode but so far it's pretty bad. Movement, camera angles, reaction time, all almost as stiff as when the original Resident Evil =P Then you are given a playable partner for no reason so they had to come up with reasons for you to have to switch between them.

So you have 2 pairs of playable characters; Claire and Moira and then you have Barry and Natalia. Claire uses fire arms because Moira refuses to, but Moira carries the flashlight so you keep having to wait for her to shine light in the direction you're walking. Then they introduced the "items invisible to the main character" system so you need to switch to Moira, shine the flashlight around to find items...Moira also has a crowbar so you need to switch to her to pry doors open...absolutely useless. It gets even more ridiculous with Barry and Natalia...Barry is apparently legally blind so you have to switch to Natalia for he to point towards items on the floor so they can be picked up...but even worse, Barry is the one with the flashlight so you have to switch to Barry, shine the flashlight somewhere, switch to Natalia and point at the object Barry is shining the flashlight at and hope he doesn't move away before you get there to point....again she uses no weapons (unless you count bricks as weapons)...she can also crawl through tight spaces but can't open big doors, so you need Barry to open doors...

The story is terrible...you play the same level with both pairs of characters...the action is terrible, there's no fear factor, there's no suspense...at a point I was just walking around the zombies and going through doors. At the end of the episode there was zero story except "they're in an island and there's zombies and experiments in there".

#135 Posted by uninspiredcup (26355 posts) -

Hotline Miami 2 in two days. Excitement ensues.

#136 Posted by elkoldo (1800 posts) -

@korvus: The way I see things, It's gonna be just as annoying in next episodes as it was in the first one. Don't hold any hope for it, so just stop playing it. Garbage.

#137 Posted by korvus (11067 posts) -

@elkoldo: Most likely.

#138 Edited by elkoldo (1800 posts) -

@korvus: Say Pedro, if you haven't played RE HD Remaster, I'd recommend it. It has improved graphics and includes some brand new locations snd puzzles. The movement controls are poor but overall the game can make amends for Revelations. A little albeit !

#139 Posted by Gamerno6666 (5451 posts) -

Still playing BF3 multiplayer and Insurgency. Damn these games are addictive.

#140 Posted by korvus (11067 posts) -

@elkoldo: Oh, I definitely plan on playing it. To this day, the original RE is the only one in the collection (from the ones available on PC at least) that I haven't played yet. I started the series on RE2 and somehow never played the first one.

#141 Edited by elkoldo (1800 posts) -

@korvus: Then I double dare you!

Edit: I recommend playing the original RE from 1996 before going to the remaster in 2014. You know this way you'll be surprised by the games changes.

#142 Posted by korvus (11067 posts) -

@elkoldo: It's on my priority list; I'll let you know when I have time for it =D

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
#143 Posted by deactivated-598fc45371265 (13247 posts) -

I tried to learn how to play Dwarf Fortress recently.

I failed.

#144 Posted by Gamerno6666 (5451 posts) -

I still need to finish Witcher 2.

#145 Edited by CountBleck12 (4740 posts) -

I still need to finish Majora's Mask 3D, I'm at the beginning of the last temple and I pretty much done every single side quest. I also need to play Dragon Ball Xenoverse soon.

#146 Edited by mitu123 (155235 posts) -

@Gamerno6666 said:

I still need to finish Witcher 2.

That game is awesome!!!

#147 Posted by uninspiredcup (26355 posts) -

Hate Final Fantasy but Realm Reborn is awesome. Good community as well, yet to come across an aggravating person.

#148 Posted by sukraj (27582 posts) -

Assassin Creed Unity

#149 Posted by Perfect_Blue (30629 posts) -

@Storm_Marine said:

I tried to learn how to play Dwarf Fortress recently.

I failed.

why would you do that to yourself man

#150 Posted by Ashbee (383 posts) -

Had a tough time in Avadon 2: The Corruption yesterday. Have to pick between staying loyal to the pact, and joining the rebel faction with my love interest.

I stayed true to the pact in the first game so I wanted to try and join the rebels but again I couldn't handle being a traitor, so I reloaded and went with my gut.

IT ISN'T FAIR. My poor conscience. Maybe if I just skip through the heart wrenching dialogue I'll be able to stomach it. We will see.