Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#751 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@turtlethetaffer said:

Anyone hear of a game called IMSCARED? Played through it a little while ago and it was great, definitely one of the better horror games I've played.

I played it a while back. I think it used to be free but isn't now (or maybe I'm wrong). If you liked that game, then give 7Days a try as well. It's all jump scares and stuff but the overall atmosphere very much reminded me of Imscared.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#752 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

@alim298 said:
@turtlethetaffer said:

Anyone hear of a game called IMSCARED? Played through it a little while ago and it was great, definitely one of the better horror games I've played.

I played it a while back. I think it used to be free but isn't now (or maybe I'm wrong). If you liked that game, then give 7Days a try as well. It's all jump scares and stuff but the overall atmosphere very much reminded me of Imscared.

It's been released on Steam in full. As I understand it, there's a lot more to it than the freeware version, but I never played the freeware version either.

smurfXYZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#753 smurfXYZ
Member since 2016 • 74 Posts

playing a lot of this lately

Loading Video...

have a nice weekend everyone !

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#754 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 46478 Posts

Be interesting to know what they've been feeding this kid.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#755 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Started playing Fallout NV with mods. This game is ten times better with mods. The mods I'm using currently (sorted by most essential):

• Project Nevada
  • Weapons Mods Expanded (WMX)
  • A World of Pain
  • One HUD
  • FNV Realistic Wasteland Lightning
  • More Perks
  • Alternative Start
  • Weapons Mode Menu
  • CASM with MCM
  • JP Companions Command
  • Logbook

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#756 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm getting Mafia 3 this Friday who else is getting it lol

smurfXYZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#757 smurfXYZ
Member since 2016 • 74 Posts
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 2

#758 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 5032 Posts

Already pre-ordered Battlefield 1.I can't play it till Friday though,working the rest of this week,but am off work Friday and Saturday.Going to be great.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#759 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 20546 Posts

It looks like the game that's going to get me into the current generation of consoles is the new Skylanders game.... The kid asked Santa for a copy for Christmas.

CheekyIchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#762 CheekyIchi
Member since 2010 • 739 Posts

Hi, all! :) Gaming wise, I'm playing more retro games than anything else.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#763 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts

Playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided currently. Probably going to play either Dishonored 2 or Just Cause 3 next. Going to be preordering Mass Effect Andromeda here soon as well. Small PS4 backlog going on here but between work and life I'm happy with the progress I've been making. I've always looked at backlogs as a good thing, I know I have months of new and quality gaming ahead of me. =)

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#764 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33424 Posts

Been playing Bioshock 2. Definitely more fun than Infinite so far, which surprises me considering the backlash 2 got at the time.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765 double_decker

@aaronmullan said:

Been playing Bioshock 2. Definitely more fun than Infinite so far, which surprises me considering the backlash 2 got at the time.

The first Bioshock is still my favorite, but if you haven't finished Infinite then you should, I found the ending to be especially awesome. I would recommend all 3 games to about anyone though, lots of hidden gems in those games. =)

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#766 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35347 Posts

So I have thus far sat out of this new generation of video game consoles, but the Nintendo Switch looks really appealing. My heart tells me how cool it would be to take a system with you and play it anywhere, but my brain tells me the opportunity to do so will be relatively small, and that I will most likely only play it at home by myself.

My question is this, why is my brain right or wrong? I lost interest in tablet gaming, but then again these games will have a lot more substance, so maybe I won't lose interest, but when will I realistically have time to play the games will be few and far between. Plus who plays multiplayer on a six inch screen? I don't know.

erika758

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767  Edited By erika758
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts
Loading Video...

Hi, guys) I just leave it here, I hope you enjoy it as well as I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpZGZpsBjqk&t=1s

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#768 mattbbpl

@double_decker: the second had the strongest action and the worst narrative.

I still love 1 the most (followed closely by 3), but 2 is truly an overlooked gem.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769 mattbbpl

I finally started Fallout 4 in between sessions of beating my head against a wall in Bloodborne, and despite it missing a lot of the Fallout charm I'm still really enjoying it.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770 mattbbpl

@Serraph105 said:

So I have thus far sat out of this new generation of video game consoles, but the Nintendo Switch looks really appealing. My heart tells me how cool it would be to take a system with you and play it anywhere, but my brain tells me the opportunity to do so will be relatively small, and that I will most likely only play it at home by myself.

My question is this, why is my brain right or wrong? I lost interest in tablet gaming, but then again these games will have a lot more substance, so maybe I won't lose interest, but when will I realistically have time to play the games will be few and far between. Plus who plays multiplayer on a six inch screen? I don't know.

Honestly, I'm going to be a bit contrarian here.

If you think that you might want to game on the go but are unsure of how much time you'll end up committing to it, it might be a wise idea to use a cheap laptop from yesteryear and try some retro gaming.

The fact that you probably already have such a laptop (and if not they can be had for next to nothing) combined with the fact that really good retro PC games are literally being given away or found second hand for a buck or two provides

A) low barrier to entry to see how much you'll enjoy mobile gaming

B) a really great and varied experience

C) Technically speaking, a lot of these titles will feel similar to their mobile counterparts albeit with deeper gameplay

They gave away Beyond Good and Evil and Dungeon Keeper free in October via the respective digital download services. I already had copies around of things like Half Life, Worms 2, Alone in the Dark, and Deus Ex. Not to mention all the point-and-clicks that are no longer made. X-COM is in the current humble bundle.

Lots of options out there for that route.

gncalvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#771 gncalvin
Member since 2017 • 50 Posts

I again began to pass Limbo! It will be 4 time!

grosserygangau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#772  Edited By grosserygangau

What does everyone think about AR and VR gaming for smartphones/tablets?

We have a new game called Grossery Gang that is AR and is free in app stores on both apple and samsung. Great for kids! Would be great if you checked it out and tell us what you think.

: )

Avatar image for deathstalkerdavid0403
DeathstalkerDavid0403

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#773 DeathstalkerDavid0403
Member since 2017 • 12 Posts

Ive never heard of vr for phones...why..

Sambolster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#774 Sambolster

Hey guys, was curious. Anybody around here play buzzerbeater? Basketball manager game?

sagatvlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#776 sagatvlad
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts

= If u are not satisfied u can also try https://www.g2a.com/r/sagat verry good offers. especially now on summer sales.

Sonicmess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#777 Sonicmess
Member since 2017 • 19 Posts

I'm playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive now and it's really cool.

FullTimeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#778  Edited By FullTimeGamer
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Where to find Rocket League under 10 euro?

A few of my mates are playing Rocket League. It think it's an awesome game and i want to know, where can i find Rocket League under 10 euros. I found Rocket League at https://lowbudgetgamer.com/?s=rocket+league&post_type=product for 9,29, but i don't know if Lowbudgetgamer is legit. Can someone tell me or do you know another place where i can buy?

Sonicmess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779 Sonicmess
Member since 2017 • 19 Posts

Counter Strike - Global Offensive

Loading Video...

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#782 double_decker

Been playing MGS V The Phantom Pain (I know, old, between work and wife I have quite the backlog lol) but I'll be streaming later on today after errands are done. For those that might want to watch I'll post the twitch link later when I start broadcasting.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#783 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

@double_decker said:

Been playing MGS V The Phantom Pain (I know, old, between work and wife I have quite the backlog lol) but I'll be streaming later on today after errands are done. For those that might want to watch I'll post the twitch link later when I start broadcasting.

That's not old. I've been completely hooked on Skyrim for a while now. I keep telling myself to pick up something for my 3DS, but then I'm like "naw, I'll just start a new skyrim character even though I haven't finished the main quest on any of my other characters yet."

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#784 double_decker

@theone86 said:

That's not old. I've been completely hooked on Skyrim for a while now. I keep telling myself to pick up something for my 3DS, but then I'm like "naw, I'll just start a new skyrim character even though I haven't finished the main quest on any of my other characters yet."

Yeah, I know a few others who are still playing Skyrim as well. I played it around 800 hours or so between two characters when it first came out, I had the collector's with the dragon, book, etc. Then finally after a long, long wait the dlc finally came to PS3, I played that but then haven't picked it up since. I like a few other games more, like anything Mass Effect, Dragon Age Inquisition, and I also have Witcher 3 and all it's dlc in my backlog as well to play that from what I hear I'll like more than Skyrim as well, but it certainly is a great game. =)

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#785 double_decker

Going to be Broadcasting here on twitch soon playing some MGS V: The Phantom Pain, trying to S rank some of the missions I've completed. If you feel like checking it out and then telling everyone on here how bad I suck at it feel free to come on over and watch. =)

Here is the link, click me, click me!

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#786 RockField
Member since 2017 • 487 Posts

Currently, I'm playing Bully: Scholarship Edition. I enjoy the game though even it's a 10/11 year old game.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#787 double_decker

@rockfield said:

Currently, I'm playing Bully: Scholarship Edition. I enjoy the game though even it's a 10/11 year old game.

I enjoyed it as well. I had a lot of laughs with that one. Rockstar normally pleases my toilet humor side in their games. =)

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#795  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

I've been playing STALKER: Call of Pripyat for most of the year now. Actually, I switched to Call of Chernobyl which is a standalone mod itself based on Call of Pripyat. It includes all the maps from the other STALKER games. So, the world is huge even though the player teleports to each map instead of having one big game world.

So far, I've been experimenting with the mods: Absolute Nature, STCoP Weapon Pack, and Call of Pripyat: Special Edition. I also started to dabble with Call of Misery which is a mod for Call of Chernobyl. I guess as the name implies, it makes the Call of Chernobyl game world as miserable as possible for the player. I'm assuming it's the "hardcore" mod for those who want to suffer in the game. ;)

Call of Pripyat with Absolute Nature and STCoP Weapon Pack
Call of Pripyat with Absolute Nature and STCoP Weapon Pack
Call of Chernobyl with Absolute Nature Redux and STCoP Weapon Pack
Call of Chernobyl with Absolute Nature Redux and STCoP Weapon Pack

sum04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#796 sum04
Member since 2017 • 50 Posts

" Any stuff you are playing, want to play, any news stuff, new trailers, sales etc etc."

Would be redstone now, I kind of want to try other games as well just not sure which is good. The developers of my game are taking over today 21st after the maintenance, no server wipes or anything. Not much trailers we just have a facebook page with gm uploading images for events. Sales is usually limited time only for best items. Not sure what else to write...

PunchKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#799 PunchKey
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

Wow, Nice Graphics on That Video!