one moment you wish you could live through again?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for comrade_sniperr
comrade_sniperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 comrade_sniperr
Member since 2006 • 955 Posts
I wish I could relive a kindergarten class
NrGcHaRgE021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NrGcHaRgE021
Member since 2003 • 3930 Posts
I dont live for the past.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#3 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I wish I could start high school again, maybe.
dirtyd100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 dirtyd100
Member since 2006 • 4252 Posts
I don't know, non I guess.
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts

When I found someone I was looking for for 3 years.... HERES THE STORY (you brought it up so you SUFFER x_x)

Back in HS I made friends with a 'new' guy who ultimately ended up getting expelled from school for whackin a kid over the head with a desk (thats another story though). He left and I ended up having some personal problems so I got sent out to get intense therapy so I was pretty cut off. I didnt know his number by heart and didnt get to bring it with. When I got out I figured he was gone for good...hes the type that makes it very hard to trace him.

Well one day after a few years I was talking to my friend who is also his friend from back where he moved from, and he told me the last known whereabouts of him so I went where he said (which was a cheesefactory) and talked to the old ladies at the desk. I said "Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me if a *name* worked here?" And they looked at eachother and back at me and were like "Why do you need to know?" And I smiled as sweet as I could and said "Well he was my best friend back in High School and I havent seen him in about 3 years, and I really want to find him again..." And they smiled and giggled like old ladies do and told me that he did work there and in fact was going to be coming in to work in a half an hour.

I was so excited and nervous I was shaking. I thanked them and left to my friends house and waited there with her and told her what was goin on. She saw how freakin excited I was and ended up driving me back to the factory and went in with me.

I was lookin at the cheese stuff in the store and pretty soon he comes walkin up with a big ole smile on his face and said "Hey...lets go outside and talk for a little bit" So as soon as we got outside he picked me up and hugged me and spun me around and around in circles. (This is not bs by the way...it was the most awesome perfect moment in my life..until..) And we talked for a while and hugged several times again before I had to pull myself away to let him get to work...we agreed to hang out after he got off work though, I had to work too so I went to work and the time went so slow i wanted to scream!

Then we finally ended up getting together after work, I went to his place and at midnight on Feb. 13th turning to 14th..(so like tonight) he asked me out. Which was yet again ultra romantic.

God I could relive that moment over and over and over and over again.... We ended up getting married, too. :)

Hes in Iraq right now though :(

g-unit248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 g-unit248
Member since 2005 • 7197 Posts
I dont live for the past.NrGcHaRgE021
amen
GiygasFanima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GiygasFanima
Member since 2006 • 1333 Posts

When I found someone I was looking for for 3 years.... HERES THE STORY (you brought it up so you SUFFER x_x)

Back in HS I made friends with a 'new' guy who ultimately ended up getting expelled from school for whackin a kid over the head with a desk (thats another story though). He left and I ended up having some personal problems so I got sent out to get intense therapy so I was pretty cut off. I didnt know his number by heart and didnt get to bring it with. When I got out I figured he was gone for good...hes the type that makes it very hard to trace him. Well one day after a few years I was talking to my friend who is also his friend from back where he moved from, and he told me the last known whereabouts of him so I went where he said (which was a cheesefactory) and talked to the old ladies at the desk. I said "Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me if a *name* worked here?" And they looked at eachother and back at me and were like "Why do you need to know?" And I smiled as sweet as I could and said "Well he was my best friend back in High School and I havent seen him in about 3 years, and I really want to find him again..." And they smiled and giggled like old ladies do and told me that he did work there and in fact was going to be coming in to work in a half an hour. I was so excited and nervous I was shaking. I thanked them and left to my friends house and waited there with her and told her what was goin on. She saw how freakin excited I was and ended up driving me back to the factory and went in with me. I was lookin at the cheese stuff in the store and pretty soon he comes walkin up with a big ole smile on his face and said "Hey...lets go outside and talk for a little bit" So as soon as we got outside he picked me up and hugged me and spun me around and around in circles. (This is not bs by the way...it was the most awesome perfect moment in my life..until..) And we talked for a while and hugged several times again before I had to pull myself away to let him get to work...we agreed to hang out after he got off work though, I had to work too so I went to work and the time went so slow i wanted to scream! Then we finally ended up getting together after work, I went to his place and at midnight on Feb. 13th turning to 14th..(so like tonight) he asked me out. Which was yet again ultra romantic. God I could relive that moment over and over and over and over again.... We ended up getting married, too. :) Hes in Iraq right now though :(

xhellcatx

Ever heard of paragraphs? Jeezus.

Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts
birth?
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
Forget kindergarten. I have no memory I would relive. I have a lot of good memories, but those are histories and I'm not going back in time any time soon.
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xhellcatx
[QUOTE="xhellcatx"]

Back in HS I made friends with a 'new' guy who ultimately ended up getting expelled from school for whackin a kid over the head with a desk (thats another story though). He left and I ended up having some personal problems so I got sent out to get intense therapy so I was pretty cut off. I didnt know his number by heart and didnt get to bring it with. When I got out I figured he was gone for good...hes the type that makes it very hard to trace him. Well one day after a few years I was talking to my friend who is also his friend from back where he moved from, and he told me the last known whereabouts of him so I went where he said (which was a cheesefactory) and talked to the old ladies at the desk. I said "Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me if a *name* worked here?" And they looked at eachother and back at me and were like "Why do you need to know?" And I smiled as sweet as I could and said "Well he was my best friend back in High School and I havent seen him in about 3 years, and I really want to find him again..." And they smiled and giggled like old ladies do and told me that he did work there and in fact was going to be coming in to work in a half an hour. I was so excited and nervous I was shaking. I thanked them and left to my friends house and waited there with her and told her what was goin on. She saw how freakin excited I was and ended up driving me back to the factory and went in with me. I was lookin at the cheese stuff in the store and pretty soon he comes walkin up with a big ole smile on his face and said "Hey...lets go outside and talk for a little bit" So as soon as we got outside he picked me up and hugged me and spun me around and around in circles. (This is not bs by the way...it was the most awesome perfect moment in my life..until..) And we talked for a while and hugged several times again before I had to pull myself away to let him get to work...we agreed to hang out after he got off work though, I had to work too so I went to work and the time went so slow i wanted to scream! Then we finally ended up getting together after work, I went to his place and at midnight on Feb. 13th turning to 14th..(so like tonight) he asked me out. Which was yet again ultra romantic. God I could relive that moment over and over and over and over again.... We ended up getting married, too. :) Hes in Iraq right now though :(

GiygasFanima

Ever heard of paragraphs? Jeezus.

Yes. yes I have. And I do have freedom of choice, if I want to use them or not. Sometimes I do...sometimes I dont :o BUT...JUST FOR YOU.... I will para it
justiceboy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#11 justiceboy13
Member since 2004 • 11295 Posts

xhellcatx
I really want to read that, but its such a massive wall of text.
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xhellcatx
I really want to read that, but its such a massive wall of text.justiceboy13
Well its not exactly a story that can be summed up in 2 sentances. I sorries, I made it paragraphs tho upon request so hopefully it is easier of a read. - the end-
jerami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 jerami
Member since 2003 • 1676 Posts
I dont live for the past.NrGcHaRgE021
Wise answer, I agree
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e408b026e3
deactivated-5e0e408b026e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5e0e408b026e3
Member since 2006 • 7099 Posts
[spoiler]

Back in HS I made friends with a 'new' guy who ultimately ended up getting expelled from school for whackin a kid over the head with a desk (thats another story though). He left and I ended up having some personal problems so I got sent out to get intense therapy so I was pretty cut off. I didnt know his number by heart and didnt get to bring it with. When I got out I figured he was gone for good...hes the type that makes it very hard to trace him.

Well one day after a few years I was talking to my friend who is also his friend from back where he moved from, and he told me the last known whereabouts of him so I went where he said (which was a cheesefactory) and talked to the old ladies at the desk. I said "Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me if a *name* worked here?" And they looked at eachother and back at me and were like "Why do you need to know?" And I smiled as sweet as I could and said "Well he was my best friend back in High School and I havent seen him in about 3 years, and I really want to find him again..." And they smiled and giggled like old ladies do and told me that he did work there and in fact was going to be coming in to work in a half an hour.

I was so excited and nervous I was shaking. I thanked them and left to my friends house and waited there with her and told her what was goin on. She saw how freakin excited I was and ended up driving me back to the factory and went in with me.

I was lookin at the cheese stuff in the store and pretty soon he comes walkin up with a big ole smile on his face and said "Hey...lets go outside and talk for a little bit" So as soon as we got outside he picked me up and hugged me and spun me around and around in circles. (This is not bs by the way...it was the most awesome perfect moment in my life..until..) And we talked for a while and hugged several times again before I had to pull myself away to let him get to work...we agreed to hang out after he got off work though, I had to work too so I went to work and the time went so slow i wanted to scream!

Then we finally ended up getting together after work, I went to his place and at midnight on Feb. 13th turning to 14th..(so like tonight) he asked me out. Which was yet again ultra romantic.

God I could relive that moment over and over and over and over again.... We ended up getting married, too. :)

[/spoiler] xhellcatx's story is in spoiler box just so this quote isn't hella longxhellcatx
Thats a good story, normally I would call bs but you seem honest enough from previous posts. It's good you found someone right for you. As for me I would re-live...... can't really say. I think I would save my re-live moment for when something spectacular to the umpteenth degree happend.
Avatar image for freakyzeeky1986
freakyzeeky1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 freakyzeeky1986
Member since 2005 • 19711 Posts
I wish I could start high school again, maybe.SolidSnake35
I wish for teh same! :cry: Good times... good times...
RoyTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 RoyTheViking
Member since 2005 • 3574 Posts
That would be my first Deacthlon.
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 xhellcatx
[QUOTE="xhellcatx"][spoiler]

[/spoiler] xhellcatx's story is in spoiler box just so this quote isn't hella longCougarhart61
Thats a good story, normally I would call bs but you seem honest enough from previous posts. It's good you found someone right for you. As for me I would re-live...... can't really say. I think I would save my re-live moment for when something spectacular to the umpteenth degree happend.

Thanks :) Its the truth and i got witnesses but she doesnt have the internetz. v_v and like i said my husbands in Iraq and he doesnt have time to even email ME yet...so.. heh. Could get into about the whole right for you thing though...people change :( but that moment was something so freakin magical i didnt believe it happened to me even. I was askin my friend on the way back to her house to drop her off if it happened. Shes like "Shut up your glowing and I hate you...happy valentinesday" o_o
damstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 damstr
Member since 2003 • 8217 Posts
I want to relive the 3 years I spent at my old high school boarding school. Dorm life was never a dull moment....man I miss it. :(
Avatar image for deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
Member since 2004 • 2175 Posts
Probably when I pitched a complete game shutout in a baseball tournament this past year.  We played some team from West Virginia, and talk about a hostile crowd!  I was actually being called names from the stands for the first time.  I guess they just thought they could just march up into this tournament and beat everyone.  It was the best feeling when I struck the last kid out with a perfect slurve on the outside part of the plate.  The entire crowd just erupted.
RiderGino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RiderGino
Member since 2005 • 657 Posts
last year's winter holiday party man that was a heck of a party make out sessions all around
CaptHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 CaptHawkeye
Member since 2004 • 13977 Posts
Quite a few. But I don't waste time thinking about them much.
Avatar image for steeeeeeveperry
steeeeeeveperry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 steeeeeeveperry
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
First of all, that was an amazing story Hellcat, filled me with a lot of inspiration that i will too, one day find my friends from HS that are gone from me.

I guess i would like to live through the moment a girl i really liked told me she liked me back. I never had much confidence up until that point and it felt like the heavens showed itself to me that day.
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
Ther was this 1 party wer i got to make out with like 5 girls, it was prity crazy good,. i wouldnt mind re-living that.
04JETTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 04JETTA
Member since 2005 • 5769 Posts
the day i met my friend abby
gameeer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gameeer1
Member since 2006 • 16425 Posts
I wouldn't want to relive any of my moments in the past...Sure, I've had my share of good memories, but they're not good enough for me to relive them...