Official Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread - THERE BE SPOILERS HERE!

• 96 results
#101 Posted by Byshop (19551 posts) -

@speedytimsi said:

Hail Hydra!

~Capt

I thought the one on the poster that kinda got screwed over the role was Okoye. She hardly had a role like the other counterparts in the first two hours.

I thought he was going to do the "It's nothing personal" line and then beat the shit out of everyone in the elevator. His way was smarter, though.

#102 Posted by Black96Z (813 posts) -

I was hoping to see some post credit scenes. Like past Thors reaction to his hammer disappearing. How Captain America put the Infinity stone back into Jane. Captain America's reaction to seeing Red Skull when returning to soul stone.

#103 Posted by npiet1 (2049 posts) -

@Black96Z said:

I was hoping to see some post credit scenes. Like past Thors reaction to his hammer disappearing. How Captain America put the Infinity stone back into Jane. Captain America's reaction to seeing Red Skull when returning to soul stone.

Huh. I wonder if black widow is still dead. A soul for a soul right?

#104 Edited by Black96Z (813 posts) -

@npiet1: That has been on my mind also. But from what i read it sounds like the directors shot that theory down. So she is officially dead.

#105 Edited by npiet1 (2049 posts) -

@Black96Z: yeah looked it up apparently it's "not like a pawnshop" but people are speculating that if it's like the comics she's in a different "soul dimension"