Obama takes over 90% of the Black vote

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 effthat
Member since 2007 • 2314 Posts

...but race isn't an issue in this election and this doesn't mean that we are past the black man's struggle...

Discuss

KG86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 KG86
Member since 2007 • 6021 Posts
Maybe it was because he's a Democrat.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Maybe it was because he's a Democrat.KG86

That's a bit naive.

Imagine if McCain scored 90% white votes, the media would go crazy.

I'm sure many of the 90% were legit...but come on, 90%?

DJ_Novakain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DJ_Novakain
Member since 2008 • 2147 Posts

Maybe it was because he's a Democrat.KG86
Democrats have usually been more populare with the Black community. Although, being black himself certainly didn't hurt, that is for sure.

Im glad he won, regardless of how he got the votes.

Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Vfanek
Member since 2006 • 7719 Posts
90% truely shows that race is a factor in American elections.
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

I work with homeless people each week. They wanted Obama as president for various reasons. Most of these people are black. I only know of a single black homeless person who wanted Mccain as president.

KG86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KG86
Member since 2007 • 6021 Posts

[QUOTE="KG86"]Maybe it was because he's a Democrat.Chutebox

That's a bit naive.

Yeah I know it's naive but the TC was just as naive with his statement.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 effthat

I work with homeless people each week. They wanted Obama as president for various reasons. Most of these people are black. I only know of a single black homeless person who wanted Mccain as president.

mindstorm

So Obama carried the homeless vote? And that's why over 90% of Black American Voters voted for him? And it had nothing to do with the historical significance of the first black president?

Oh! It all makes sense!

fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fat_rob
Member since 2003 • 22624 Posts
John Kerry got like 80% of the black vote...Blacks tend to vote democrat.
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
[QUOTE="mindstorm"]

effthat

So Obama carried the homeless vote? And that's why over 90% of Black American Voters voted for him? And it had nothing to do with the historical significance of the first black president?

Oh! It all makes sense!

I didn't mean that was the main reason. I was just giving my own experience in a small portion of the population.

k_smoove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#12 k_smoove
Member since 2006 • 11954 Posts
A lot of kids at my school (who are too young to vote) only wanted Obama because of his race. When I asked which of his policies they agreed with, they couldn't name any. However, I am an Obama supporter, but I don't like that people are basing their vote on race. That shouldn't be a factor.
Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Vfanek

[QUOTE="Vfanek"]90% truely shows that race is a factor in American elections.Torftw

Chutebox

ITT, stupid people.

You seriously believe that he got 90% of their votes and not any of them were based on race?

A lot of people are stupid, you have whites who refuse to vote for him due to his race, and it works both ways. Not to mention (as someone said) there's a historical significance related.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 effthat
[QUOTE="effthat"]

...but race isn't an issue in this election and this doesn't mean that we are past the black man's struggle...

Discuss

Torftw

No surprise. Blacks always vote dem >90%. Now gtfo and stop being butthurt.

Blacks vote 80% dem. Blacks have also increased their votes cast by somewhere in the 80% range. So the traditionally non-voting vote actually turned out.

Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Torftw
Member since 2008 • 142 Posts
[QUOTE="Torftw"]

[QUOTE="Vfanek"]90% truely shows that race is a factor in American elections.Vfanek

Chutebox

ITT, stupid people.

You seriously believe that he got 90% of their votes and not any of them were based on race?

A lot of people are stupid, you have whites who refuse to vote for him due to his race, and it works both ways. Not to mention (as someone said) there's a historical significance related.

Some, defnitely. But was it a signifigant factor? Doubtful. Of the blacks voting for him, how many would've voted republican if Obama was white? I'd guess not many.

[QUOTE="Torftw"][QUOTE="effthat"]

Discuss

effthat

Blacks vote 80% dem. Blacks have also increased their votes cast by somewhere in the 80% range. So the traditionally non-voting vote actually turned out.

Obama won in a landslide. It's not surprising he got more of the black vote than Kerry or Gore. He got more of every vote than either of them.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 effthat

[QUOTE="Vfanek"]90% truely shows that race is a factor in American elections.Torftw

Chutebox

ITT, stupid people.

That's a good 10% jump in support. A lot of this can be accounted for with the arrival of the non-voting vote. Traditionally, the poor black demographic had a less than stellar show.

I think it does prove that racial difference are still very much a factor.

I agree that Obama won fair and honest and deservedly so. I still think it's interesting that it's socially acceptable for the black public to tout the social significance, but if a white guy says, "geez! 90%?" he's naive and stupid and "it's because he's a dem".

Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Vfanek
[QUOTE="Vfanek"][QUOTE="Torftw"]

Chutebox

ITT, stupid people.

Some, defnitely. But was it a signifigant factor? Doubtful. Of the blacks voting for him, how many would've voted republican if Obama was white? I'd guess not many.

Discuss

effthat

Obama won in a landslide. It's not surprising he got more of the black vote than Kerry or Gore. He got more of every vote than either of them.

I doubt it's the main factor. But it is a factor, and there are definitely plenty who voted for him based on his race. Not everyone, not the majority, but plenty. I am not saying the results aren't legit because of it, again, it's a minority.

Still, it's there.

tok1879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tok1879
Member since 2005 • 1537 Posts
[QUOTE="Torftw"]

[QUOTE="Vfanek"]90% truely shows that race is a factor in American elections.Vfanek

Chutebox

ITT, stupid people.

It is true that some of them were about race, but consider this.

1) African-americans usually support the democratic party with more than 80%

2) There has never been an African-american president

3) A lot of people actually believe he's the better man, including some republican white man.

Just as most Mormons voted for Mitt Romney when he was in the primaries, and Jewish people would mostly vote for any Jewish person in office, the only reason white people are not voting in such percentages is because of all the previous presidents have been white. I gurantee you that black people will not be this enthusiastic about the next black president just because he is black.

Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Vfanek

[QUOTE="Vfanek"]90% truely shows that race is a factor in American elections.tok1879

Chutebox

ITT, stupid people.

It is true that some of them were about race, but consider this.

1) African-americans usually support the democratic party with more than 80%

2) There has never been an African-american president

3) A lot of people actually believe he's the better man, including some republican white man.

Just as most Mormons voted for Mitt Romney when he was in the primaries, and Jewish people would mostly vote for any Jewish person in office, the only reason white people are not voting in such percentages is because of all the previous presidents have been white. I gurantee you that black people will not be this enthusiastic about the next black president just because he is black.

1: Of course, I never said it was the majority.

2: A race factor.

3: I never said otherwise, merely saying that race played a part in some of the votings.

Ah and no, if Obama is the first there can't be another first. There will probably still be some, but much, much fewer. There are racist people, and they still have voting rights. It works both ways, to give an extreme opposite, you have the KKK for the whites.

fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 fat_rob
This point is nugatory. Race and other unimportant traits were factors on both sides. There were people who voted for McCain only because he was white. There were people who voted for McCain because they thought Barack is a Muslim. There are black and white people who voted for Barack because he is black. There are people who voted for McCain/Palin because Palin is a women. Who cares? The point is trifle. This type of decision is to be expected in American political discourse because the average voter is immensely stupid.
effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 effthat

Chutebox

ITT, stupid people.

But would Hillary carry the same numbers? I haven't looked at the numbers, but even though the electoral college was a landslide, the popular vote was much closer so it's very possible that it was a significant amount in key battleground states. Also, Obama got more votes than Kerry or Gore sure, but we're talking percentages here. In the actual numbers of black votes cast you have 90% of the black voting population which has swelled by 80% since the 2004 election. That is a significant difference even for the democratic vote. You're looking at Obama effectively getting a 100% increase in support from a single demographic.

Discuss

effthat

Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Torftw

I doubt it's the main factor. But it is a factor, and there are definitely plenty who voted for him based on his race. Not everyone, not the majority, but plenty. I am not saying the results aren't legit because of it, again, it's a minority.

Still, it's there.

Vfanek

We'll probably never know how many there were exactly, but considering the turnout for this election was huge and Obama won by so much, I doubt it's more than about 5%. My apologies for mistaking you for one of the idiots going 90%!!!!!11one Racism! without realizing that blacks vote dem anyway.

chesterocks7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 chesterocks7
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts

Chutebox

ITT, stupid people.

A majority of them would not have voted. According to one of the news stations, I can't remember which I think CNN, there were 600,000 African Americans who were registered to vote in '04 that didn't, who he went out and convinced to hit the poles this election for him. If you want to believe it or not is up to you, but that's what the news station said. Personally I believe it.

Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Vfanek
[QUOTE="Vfanek"]

Still, it's there.

Torftw

We'll probably never know how many there were exactly, but considering the turnout for this election was huge and Obama won by so much, I doubt it's more than about 5%. My apologies for mistaking you for one of the idiots going 90%!!!!!11one Racism! without realizing that blacks vote dem anyway.

No worries. And yep, I agree. If Obama was white he would still have about the amazing amount of support he has now. He knows how to talk to the people, no one can deny that.

Only have to wait and see if he can deliver what's been promised. Personally, I'm not in doubt. But only time will tell.

Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Torftw

"But would Hillary carry the same numbers? I haven't looked at the numbers, but even though the electoral college was a landslide, the popular vote was much closer so it's very possible that it was a significant amount in key battleground states. Also, Obama got more votes than Kerry or Gore sure, but we're talking percentages here. In the actual numbers of black votes cast you have 90% of the black voting population which has swelled by 80% since the 2004 election. That is a significant difference even for the democratic vote. You're looking at Obama effectively getting a 100% increase in support from a single demographic."

I disagree with the 100% increase thing. Of the blacks who didn't vote in the last election, if there was mandatory voting, I'm sure almost all would've voted democrat. So the whole "more blacks voted" thing is irrelevant. This election had everyone excited and everyone energized.

I know we're talking percentages. Obama got a far higher percentage of the overall vote than Kerry or Gore. Sure, the popular vote was somewhat close, but it's still a big increase for Obama. No doubt that accounted for some of the increase in the black support.

Goddamn, I'm tired. It's 3 AM here, I gotta sleep soon.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 effthat
[QUOTE="Vfanek"]

Still, it's there.

Torftw

Again, the popular vote was MUCH closer than the electoral college votes. WE'll probably never really know and I'm fine with that. I'm not racist. I'm excited to see history just as much as everyone else is. I think that the path for the next 4 years was really decided before nov. 4th and either way we were heading for stormy waters.

I guess I was an idiot for thinking that someone who isn't racist could have a conversation about racial issues. I'm glad that we had record turn outs. I'm glad that the process is working like it should. I just find it staggering that one demographic is so homogenized.

Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Torftw

No worries. And yep, I agree. If Obama was white he would still have about the amazing amount of support he has now. He knows how to talk to the people, no one can deny that.

Only have to wait and see if eh can deliver what's promised. Personally, I'm not in doubt. But only time will tell.

Vfanek

lol the funny thing is I followed this election so closely and I'm not even American. Your elections are always so entertaining though. People like Palin and Bush are great to laugh at. Congrats on your new president and good luck.

chesterocks7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 chesterocks7
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts

[QUOTE="Vfanek"]

Only have to wait and see if eh can deliver what's promised. Personally, I'm not in doubt. But only time will tell.

Torftw

lol the funny thing is I followed this election so closely and I'm not even American. Your elections are always so entertaining though. People like Palin and Bush are great to laugh at. Congrats on your new president and good luck.

Did you really follow the election or do you just laugh at the politicians that every other liberal kid on this website laughs at?

Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Torftw
[QUOTE="Torftw"][QUOTE="Vfanek"]

Still, it's there.

effthat

Again, the popular vote was MUCH closer than the electoral college votes. WE'll probably never really know and I'm fine with that. I'm not racist. I'm excited to see history just as much as everyone else is. I think that the path for the next 4 years was really decided before nov. 4th and either way we were heading for stormy waters.

I guess I was an idiot for thinking that someone who isn't racist could have a conversation about racial issues. I'm glad that we had record turn outs. I'm glad that the process is working like it should. I just find it staggering that one demographic is so homogenized.

Am I the only one who genuinley doesn't care about the history thing? I really don't see the big deal. Yeah, you guys elected a black president, which is nice, but I don't understand why everyone's going crazy over it. I guess it shows that the country's gone a long way towards eliminating racism, but still... Seems a little pointless to get so excited.

Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Torftw
[QUOTE="Torftw"]

[QUOTE="Vfanek"]

chesterocks7

Did you really follow the election or do you just laugh at the politicians that every other liberal kid on this website laughs at?

Both. Laughing at politicians is fun, but you guys ARE the most powerful country at the moment, and what you do WILL effect me. So yeah, I follow pretty closely.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 effthat

"But would Hillary carry the same numbers? I haven't looked at the numbers, but even though the electoral college was a landslide, the popular vote was much closer so it's very possible that it was a significant amount in key battleground states. Also, Obama got more votes than Kerry or Gore sure, but we're talking percentages here. In the actual numbers of black votes cast you have 90% of the black voting population which has swelled by 80% since the 2004 election. That is a significant difference even for the democratic vote. You're looking at Obama effectively getting a 100% increase in support from a single demographic."

I disagree with the 100% increase thing. Of the blacks who didn't vote in the last election, if there was mandatory voting, I'm sure almost all would've voted democrat. So the whole "more blacks voted" thing is irrelevant. This election had everyone excited and everyone energized.

I know we're talking percentages. Obama got a far higher percentage of the overall vote than Kerry or Gore. Sure, the popular vote was somewhat close, but it's still a big increase for Obama. No doubt that accounted for some of the increase in the black support.

Torftw

But there is not mandatory voting so who they would have voted for if they HAD to is irrelevent. Now the increase from the usual 80% to 90% can be accounted for with the overall increase in Black votes cast. But an 80% increase in votes cast is very significant. Can we dig up some stats that show that this kind of voter turn out was common in this election? If so then race is clearly not a significant factor in this. Post it here if you find it. I'll be looking to. (Yes I actually am curious about this.)

EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

Why wouldn't he?

It's really understandable. Even after this election it may be another 100 years before a black candidate gets a chance at the white house again. You really think we're going to see a chain of Black presidents? I don't think so. WE'd be extremely lucky to even have 2 in the next 50 years.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 effthat
[QUOTE="effthat"][QUOTE="Torftw"][QUOTE="Vfanek"]

Still, it's there.

Torftw

Am I the only one who genuinley doesn't care about the history thing? I really don't see the big deal. Yeah, you guys elected a black president, which is nice, but I don't understand why everyone's going crazy over it. I guess it shows that the country's gone a long way towards eliminating racism, but still... Seems a little pointless to get so excited.

Let's look at it this way. 1965 Blacks gained the right to vote. 48 years (12 presidential elections) later there is a black man in the white house. Race issues have always been high in the land of opportunity. For the first time ever (in 176 years of existance) our president isn't going to be an rich old white guy.

Yeah, it's a big deal.

Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Torftw
[QUOTE="Torftw"]

effthat

But there is not mandatory voting so who they would have voted for if they HAD to is irrelevent. Now the increase from the usual 80% to 90% can be accounted for with the overall increase in Black votes cast. But an 80% increase in votes cast is very significant. Can we dig up some stats that show that this kind of voter turn out was common in this election? If so then race is clearly not a significant factor in this. Post it here if you find it. I'll be looking to. (Yes I actually am curious about this.)

I'm kinda curious too.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i34ao3tow5yhj2v7v24HM_wbT8JQD948LJRG0

Says record turnout. Minority voting IS up more than white voting, forcing the overall white vote down from 81% of the overall vote to 74%. Now the question is whether the minority turnout increasing slightly more than the white turnout was caused by race or just the fact that Obama energized the base. I'd say it's a bit of both, but how much is the real question.

fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 fat_rob

[QUOTE="Torftw"]

effthat

Just look at the exit poll data...it's not hard to find it...hell here is a head start now just find the 2004, 2000, and maybe 1996 data. Obama got a higher percentage of votes in all categories when compared to Kerry and Bush.

Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Torftw
[QUOTE="Torftw"][QUOTE="effthat"][QUOTE="Torftw"][QUOTE="Vfanek"]

Still, it's there.

effthat

Let's look at it this way. 1965 Blacks gained the right to vote. 48 years (12 presidential elections) later there is a black man in the white house. Race issues have always been high in the land of opportunity. For the first time ever (in 176 years of existance) our president isn't going to be an rich old white guy.

Yeah, it's a big deal.

Fair enough. I'm just glad they (mostly) waited until the election was over to talk about it.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 effthat

What's most interesting about early results is not just how many people voted but the shifting demographic of American voters, said Stephen Ansolabehere, a political science professor at Harvard and MIT.

Using exit polling data, Ansolabehere determined that whites made up 74 percent of the 2008 electorate. That's down considerably from 81 percent in 2000 because of increase in black and Hispanic voting, he said.

"That's a big shift in terms of demographic composition of the electorate," Ansolabehere said early Wednesday.

Can we find any other stats on demographic turnout change?

Again. It's great that people are involved. It's interesting to see the demographic shift in this years election.

Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Torftw

What's most interesting about early results is not just how many people voted but the shifting demographic of American voters, said Stephen Ansolabehere, a political science professor at Harvard and MIT.

Using exit polling data, Ansolabehere determined that whites made up 74 percent of the 2008 electorate. That's down considerably from 81 percent in 2000 because of increase in black and Hispanic voting, he said.

"That's a big shift in terms of demographic composition of the electorate," Ansolabehere said early Wednesday.

Can we find any other stats on demographic turnout change?

Again. It's great that people are involved. It's interesting to see the demographic shift in this years election.

effthat

lol that's the same link I found.

It's simple algebra, but I'm really really too tired to do the math here. We know the total votes in 2004 and 2008, we know the percentage of the overall vote that was white in 2004 and 2008, we can find the percentage increase overall from 2004 to 2008 we know there was about 75% black turnout in 2008 compared to 65% overall... what we really need is "white vote increased by x" "black vote increased by y." Otherwise the numbers don't really mean much.

johnnyv2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#40 johnnyv2003
Member since 2003 • 13762 Posts
blacks vote democrat for the most part, it's no surprise
HybridPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HybridPhoenix
Member since 2007 • 3598 Posts

This point is nugatory. Race and other unimportant traits were factors on both sides. There were people who voted for McCain only because he was white. There were people who voted for McCain because they thought Barack is a Muslim. There are black and white people who voted for Barack because he is black. There are people who voted for McCain/Palin because Palin is a women. Who cares? The point is trifle. This type of decision is to be expected in American political discourse because the average voter is immensely stupid. fat_rob

Thank you.

Completely agree with this statement...Race, gender, religion, background and various other factors that should have nothing to do with the vote are constantly plaid up by society and people. Therefore, all these factors will affect the vote.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 effthat

I'm having a tough time finding real numbers, but I think it's clear that Obama was able to draw out the non-voting vote. I think this probably helped him win the election. Regardless of the results, I'm thrilled to see more people exercising their rights. Hopefully, Obama can affect the future as positively as he's affected the elections.

Congrats to the Dems.

johnnyv2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#43 johnnyv2003
Member since 2003 • 13762 Posts

I'm having a tough time finding real numbers, but I think it's clear that Obama was able to draw out the non-voting vote. I think this probably helped him win the election. Regardless of the results, I'm thrilled to see more people exercising their rights. Hopefully, Obama can affect the future as positively as he's affected the elections.

Congrats to the Dems.

effthat

I see it a bit differently. I don't want people inspired to exercise their right. I wan't people to feel inspired to stay informed, and therefore know what they're truly doing when they go to exercise their right.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 effthat
[QUOTE="effthat"]

Congrats to the Dems.

johnnyv2003

I see it a bit differently. I don't want people inspired to exercise their right. I wan't people to feel inspired to stay informed, and therefore know what they're truly doing when they go to exercise their right.

It's a step in the right direction. Gotta learn to walk before you can run a marathon. We instituted the electoral college to smooth out voter ignorance. Let it do it's job until we can find a way to effectively inform the public.

DryvBy4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#45 DryvBy4Ever
Member since 2008 • 169 Posts

Who would have thought black people would jump in line by the hundreds to vote based on color!! I never would have dreamed. But wait, can we start calling black people racist yet since that's the freakin' definition of racism. I saw several women on TV alone saying they were gonna vote for him because he was black. Never voted before but they wanted the black man in there. Idiots.

fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 fat_rob
MSNBC just showed the black voting stats for 2000 and 2004. Gore got 90%, Kerry 88%, and Barack 95%.
Torftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Torftw

Who would have thought black people would jump in line by the hundreds to vote based on color!! I never would have dreamed. But wait, can we start calling black people racist yet since that's the freakin' definition of racism. I saw several women on TV alone saying they were gonna vote for him because he was black. Never voted before but they wanted the black man in there. Idiots.

DryvBy4Ever

Yes, those who voted based on race are racist. The thing is though, it's unlikely that it was a signifigant factor. This guy said it best:

This point is nugatory. Race and other unimportant traits were factors on both sides. There were people who voted for McCain only because he was white. There were people who voted for McCain because they thought Barack is a Muslim. There are black and white people who voted for Barack because he is black. There are people who voted for McCain/Palin because Palin is a women. Who cares? The point is trifle. This type of decision is to be expected in American political discourse because the average voter is immensely stupid.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 effthat

MSNBC just showed the black voting stats for 2000 and 2004. Gore got 90%, Kerry 88%, and Barack 95%. fat_rob

That's edging on a significant increase. Especially when there is so little left of the demographic to capture. However, what I'd really like to see is the increase in voter turn out by race.

DryvBy4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#49 DryvBy4Ever
Member since 2008 • 169 Posts
[QUOTE="DryvBy4Ever"]

Torftw

Yes, those who voted based on race are racist. The thing is though, it's unlikely that it was a signifigant factor. This guy said it best:

Well, what is Hussein? He's not a Christian. He has not one Christian characteristic in his body but he's somehow a Christian. Just because I walk around town saying I'm a cop doesn't mean I'm a cop. The guy is a Muslim. In his memiors before he went into this race, he wrote about how he would never betray the Muslims. You think the President of Iran wanted Hussein in there because he's a Christian? That guy hates Christians!

fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 fat_rob
[QUOTE="Torftw"][QUOTE="DryvBy4Ever"]

DryvBy4Ever

Well, what is Hussein? He's not a Christian. He has not one Christian characteristic in his body but he's somehow a Christian. Just because I walk around town saying I'm a cop doesn't mean I'm a cop. The guy is a Muslim. In his memiors before he went into this race, he wrote about how he would never betray the Muslims. You think the President of Iran wanted Hussein in there because he's a Christian? That guy hates Christians!

First off, why does it even matter. I am unaware of the constitutional provision that says only Christians can be the president of the united states. :|