Obama says students with disabilities have a right to play sports

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
See its because Ayn Rand hates disabled children, Laihendi loves Ayn Rand, thus Laihendi hates disabled childrenBossPerson
lai, that is called deductive logic. you should try it sometimes.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#52 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts
[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]

The article in the op specifically mentions how one of Obama's special advisers was partially blind during high school so the school made it so that everyone wrestling had to touch each other at all times so that he would not be disadvantaged. If this man gets what he wants then there will just be more changes like that that effect everyone. Sports will be remade in attempt to remove any competitive advantages or disadvantages that anyone in a given group might have.

The reality is that there are simply not enough physically handicapped people who are interested in athletics to create teams for traditional sports for the disabled in most places. That means that if they are going to participate in traditional sports they must be on the same team as the nondisabled. We should end public education and all of these kinds of programs and let people organize on their own and form their own sports teams and make them however they want. The government shouldn't be controlling how children engage in sports.

Laihendi
Wat do you think about Title IX then?

Education and recreation should not receive federal funding anyways so the fact that Title IX is even relevant is a problem.

I see. You don't believe in public education. That means that there would be no rules on any institution for educational standards or athletic standards. I can see that going over well.
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
I don't know if playing sports should be considered a right to anyone.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"] Wat do you think about Title IX then?

Education and recreation should not receive federal funding anyways so the fact that Title IX is even relevant is a problem.

I see. You don't believe in public education. That means that there would be no rules on any institution for educational standards or athletic standards. I can see that going over well.

No, that means that institutions would establish their own rules and standards, and people would have a variety of different institutions to choose from and support with their money, rather than having it stolen by the government and used to fund institutions they may be opposed to.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

Okay then. As long as there's no quotas, it's fine. Title IX was alright but the quotas ruined it for some sports that were male-dominated with no or barely any female interest.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Laihendi
[QUOTE="BossPerson"]See its because Ayn Rand hates disabled children, Laihendi loves Ayn Rand, thus Laihendi hates disabled childrenRich3232
lai, that is called deductive logic. you should try it sometimes.

1. Ayn Rand didn't hate disabled children. 2. Me respecting Ayn Rand does not mean that I blindly conform to any prejudice she had, even if she really did have it (in this case she didn't).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5b78379493e12
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] Education and recreation should not receive federal funding anyways so the fact that Title IX is even relevant is a problem.

No, that means that institutions would establish their own rules and standards, and people would have a variety of different institutions to choose from and support with their money, rather than having it stolen by the government and used to fund institutions they may be opposed to.

Exactly as I said. Each institution would establish their own standard, which means any degrees offered could not be compared to each other. Different standard at each school would also mean athletic teams might not compete against each other in a fair way.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 leviathan91

See its because Ayn Rand hates disabled children, Laihendi loves Ayn Rand, thus Laihendi hates disabled childrenBossPerson

Ayn Rand hates disabled children?

Okay then... :?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

let people organize on their own and form their own sports teams and make them however they want. Laihendi

You do realize that people can already do that right?

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Laihendi
[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"] I see. You don't believe in public education. That means that there would be no rules on any institution for educational standards or athletic standards. I can see that going over well.

Exactly as I said. Each institution would establish their own standard, which means any degrees offered could not be compared to each other. Different standard at each school would also mean athletic teams might not compete against each other in a fair way.

If what you are saying was true then degrees from private universities and schools would be worthless, when in reality the most respected and valued degrees tend to come from private universities.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]let people organize on their own and form their own sports teams and make them however they want. worlock77

Yes so there is no reason to force this on schools.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 worlock77

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] No, that means that institutions would establish their own rules and standards, and people would have a variety of different institutions to choose from and support with their money, rather than having it stolen by the government and used to fund institutions they may be opposed to.Laihendi

If what you are saying was true then degrees from private universities and schools would be worthless, when in reality the most respected and valued degrees tend to come from private universities.

Guess what? Those private universities all hold to a common standard.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]let people organize on their own and form their own sports teams and make them however they want. Laihendi

Yes so there is no reason to force this on schools.

School are in the domain of the government however, so yes, the government can and will dictate certain things to schools.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"] Exactly as I said. Each institution would establish their own standard, which means any degrees offered could not be compared to each other. Different standard at each school would also mean athletic teams might not compete against each other in a fair way.worlock77

Yes, there are broad standards that they share, and they do so freely without regulation from the government. You are proving me right without even realizing it. There is no good reason for the government to regulate education.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]See its because Ayn Rand hates disabled children, Laihendi loves Ayn Rand, thus Laihendi hates disabled childrenleviathan91

She displays a certain level of contempt toward disabled children in Fountain Head referring to them as subnormal. there's also this quote from Rand: "I do not think that the retarded should be allowed to come near children. Children cannot deal, and should not have to deal, with the very tragic spectacle of a handicapped human being"
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] If what you are saying was true then degrees from private universities and schools would be worthless, when in reality the most respected and valued degrees tend to come from private universities.Laihendi

Yes, there are broad standards that they share, and they do so freely without regulation from the government. You are proving me right without even realizing it. There is no good reason for the government to regulate education.

You do realize that these standards, by and large, follow standards set by the government right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5b78379493e12
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] If what you are saying was true then degrees from private universities and schools would be worthless, when in reality the most respected and valued degrees tend to come from private universities.Laihendi

There are many state institutions that are held in as high a regard as the private institutions, most notably the California state system schools and the Big Ten schools. Both public and private schools are held to standards often set by the government because both types of schools received funding from the government in the form of NIH and NSF grants. Find a Nobel Prize - winning chemist in the US who didn't get a significant amount of funding from the NIH or NSF. Your ignorance of the educational system is quite impressive.
MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 MetalDogGear
Member since 2013 • 825 Posts
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

jimkabrhel

There are many state institutions that are held in as high a regard as the private institutions, most notably the California state system schools and the Big Ten schools. Both public and private schools are held to standards often set by the government because both types of schools received funding from the government in the form of NIH and NSF grants. Find a Nobel Prize - winning chemist in the US who didn't get a significant amount of funding from the NIH or NSF. Your ignorance of the educational system is quite impressive.

You are right to a certain degree. However, who is Wall Street going to hire? The man from Michigan-Ann arbor or Yale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5b78379493e12
[QUOTE="MetalDogGear"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] Yes, there are broad standards that they share, and they do so freely without regulation from the government. You are proving me right without even realizing it. There is no good reason for the government to regulate education.

You are right to a certain degree. However, who is Wall Street going to hire? The man from Michigan-Ann arbor or Yale

I'm speaking about science, as that is my expertise, but frankly I would see those schools as similar enough to look further than just the school. There are d-bags that I would want to avoid at any school.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Jim, please tell someone to end the year long tdh suspension dave123321
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#71 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Jim, please tell someone to end the year long tdh suspension dave123321

I did.
MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MetalDogGear
[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="MetalDogGear"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"] There are many state institutions that are held in as high a regard as the private institutions, most notably the California state system schools and the Big Ten schools. Both public and private schools are held to standards often set by the government because both types of schools received funding from the government in the form of NIH and NSF grants. Find a Nobel Prize - winning chemist in the US who didn't get a significant amount of funding from the NIH or NSF. Your ignorance of the educational system is quite impressive.

I'm speaking about science, as that is my expertise, but frankly I would see those schools as similar enough to look further than just the school. There are d-bags that I would want to avoid at any school.

People have a stigma against the word "public." There's a californian public tech school that is higher ranked than MIT
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]See its because Ayn Rand hates disabled children, Laihendi loves Ayn Rand, thus Laihendi hates disabled childrenAce6301

She displays a certain level of contempt toward disabled children in Fountain Head referring to them as subnormal. there's also this quote from Rand: "I do not think that the retarded should be allowed to come near children. Children cannot deal, and should not have to deal, with the very tragic spectacle of a handicapped human being"

This is an interesting revelation. And quite disturbing.

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MetalDogGear

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="leviathan91"]

leviathan91

This is an interesting revelation. And quite disturbing.

Ayn is an odd individual indeed. I find myself agreeing with her 25% of the time, and disagreeing the other 75%
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 dave123321
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Jim, please tell someone to end the year long tdh suspension nocoolnamejim

I did.

Thanks.
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#76 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts
Laihendi's just trying to get out of doing a sport in High School.
MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 MetalDogGear
Laihendi's just trying to get out of doing a sport in High School.Slashless
If only flaming the president was a sport...
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
[QUOTE="Slashless"]Laihendi's just trying to get out of doing a sport in High School.MetalDogGear

You get more points for legitimate complaints.
MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 MetalDogGear
[QUOTE="MetalDogGear"][QUOTE="Slashless"]Laihendi's just trying to get out of doing a sport in High School.Ace6301

You get more points for legitimate complaints.

Of course. But how many well-educated complaints are you to find eh?
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

I think this whole pandering to the lowest common denominator bs should stop. If someone is better at someone, either A:They worked harder or B:they have a genetic advantage. This whole being able to achieve the same thing no matter what is bs. Its all about peoples feelings, like disabled people feel bad that they cant compete against a super big muscle man. So what government does for some dumb reason is put as much burden to lower the more capable person, just so some really small portion of the population can feel better about themselves? Even if in reality they are still not going to be good at sports. I think people just need to accept their limitations and not hold a grudge on people who want to be able to use their abilities to their best. Now keep in mind as long as people are not being mistreated for not being more capable, that would draw the line. In the case of blacks being descriminated against just because they had a different skin tone. As long as you can perform at the same level, no one should be trying to stop you because of prejudices.

I kind of see the pattern that I learned in college, like for example women want to do everything men can do, so they get quotas. So if people are competing for a job, all a woman has to do is apply and even if she doesnt score as high, she gets in.. Same thing for blacks, they deserve some criticism for this, they basically want the government to make their lives easier by giving them a job no matter what. These things dont help them get ahead, just makes them think they are, when they are really not. The best anology I can think of is Rocky 3, the way he felt when he was told that he sucked, so the coach just put him with easier fighters to make him think he is succeeding. Not a good way to live your life, where people make you believe you are winning when you are actually a loser at what you do. :/

People should not be limited on their persuits just because someone is jelous of them, really, grow up. Are disabled/handicapped people this entitled, do they become sort of expecting everyone to accomodate for their disadvantage? Government should not be trusted with individual lives, they dont live your life, so they dont really know what is best for you often. From my perspective, I group up attending "special education class," because some reason the public school system labeled me as retarded... I was too young to really understand why even though I never was incapable of grasping concepts and stuff, I just didnt memorise things the same (more like mental blockage).

The problem is that government is actually sort of making you feel different in a stupid way. I agree with the TC, public schools are really stupid.

edit::P, who am I kidding, judging by the post here, I doubt people on these boards really are the critical thinking types. Most posts are like a sentence that doesnt really add anything other than sayying whether they care or not.

zombehhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 zombehhhhh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts

Obama's dumb.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 dave123321

I think this whole pandering to the lowest common denominator bs should stop. If someone is better at someone, either A:They worked harder or B:they have a genetic advantage. This whole being able to achieve the same thing no matter what is bs. Its all about peoples feelings, like disabled people feel bad that they cant compete against a super big muscle man. So what government does for some dumb reason is put as much burden to lower the more capable person, just so some really small portion of the population can feel better about themselves? Even if in reality they are still not going to be good at sports. I think people just need to accept their limitations and not hold a grudge on people who want to be able to use their abilities to their best. Now keep in mind as long as people are not being mistreated for not being more capable, that would draw the line. In the case of blacks being descriminated against just because they had a different skin tone. As long as you can perform at the same level, no one should be trying to stop you because of prejudices.

I kind of see the pattern that I learned in college, like for example women want to do everything men can do, so they get quotas. So if people are competing for a job, all a woman has to do is apply and even if she doesnt score as high, she gets in.. Same thing for blacks, they deserve some criticism for this, they basically want the government to make their lives easier by giving them a job no matter what. These things dont help them get ahead, just makes them think they are, when they are really not. The best anology I can think of is Rocky 3, the way he felt when he was told that he sucked, so the coach just put him with easier fighters to make him think he is succeeding. Not a good way to live your life, where people make you believe you are winning when you are actually a loser at what you do. :/

People should not be limited on their persuits just because someone is jelous of them, really, grow up. Are disabled/handicapped people this entitled, do they become sort of expecting everyone to accomodate for their disadvantage? Government should not be trusted with individual lives, they dont live your life, so they dont really know what is best for you often. From my perspective, I group up attending "special education class," because some reason the public school system labeled me as retarded... I was too young to really understand why even though I never was incapable of grasping concepts and stuff, I just didnt memorise things the same (more like mental blockage).

The problem is that government is actually sort of making you feel different in a stupid way. I agree with the TC, public schools are really stupid.

edit::P, who am I kidding, judging by the post here, I doubt people on these boards really are the critical thinking types. Most posts are like a sentence that doesnt really add anything other than sayying whether they care or not.

mahlasor
:P OT will do that to ya
MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 MetalDogGear

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

dave123321

:P OT will do that to ya

What's stopping people from giving blacks separate schools due to I.Q differences. Assuming that there are differences.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts
has laihendi ever felt tru love for a person other than elijah woods because id really love to read some love poetry written by laihendi
Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts
and when i say tru, i mean t.r.u.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Laihendi
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

jimkabrhel

Please tell me which government imposed educational standards private universities are held to. Also the Nobel committee has no credibility. That is just a political organization.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Laihendi

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea obviously hasn't read Harrison Bergeron.

THE YEAR WAS 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren't only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way. Nobody was smarter than anybody else. Nobody was better looking than anybody else. Nobody was stronger or quicker than anybody else. All this equality was due to the 211th, 212th, and 213th Amendments to the Constitution, and to the unceasing vigilance of agents of the United States Handicapper General.

Some things about living still weren't quite right, though. April for instance, still drove people crazy by not being springtime. And it was in that clammy month that the H-G men took George and Hazel Bergeron's fourteenyear-old son, Harrison, away.

It was tragic, all right, but George and Hazel couldn't think about it very hard. Hazel had a perfectly average intelligence, which meant she couldn't think about anything except in short bursts. And George, while his intelligence was way above normal, had a little mental handicap radio in his ear. He was required by law to wear it at all times. It was tuned to a government transmitter. Every twenty seconds or so, the transmitter would send out some sharp noise to keep people like George from taking unfair advantage of their brains.

That is the world Obama is creating.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

THE YEAR WAS 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren't only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way. Nobody was smarter than anybody else. Nobody was better looking than anybody else. Nobody was stronger or quicker than anybody else. All this equality was due to the 211th, 212th, and 213th Amendments to the Constitution, and to the unceasing vigilance of agents of the United States Handicapper General.

Some things about living still weren't quite right, though. April for instance, still drove people crazy by not being springtime. And it was in that clammy month that the H-G men took George and Hazel Bergeron's fourteenyear-old son, Harrison, away.

It was tragic, all right, but George and Hazel couldn't think about it very hard. Hazel had a perfectly average intelligence, which meant she couldn't think about anything except in short bursts. And George, while his intelligence was way above normal, had a little mental handicap radio in his ear. He was required by law to wear it at all times. It was tuned to a government transmitter. Every twenty seconds or so, the transmitter would send out some sharp noise to keep people like George from taking unfair advantage of their brains.Laihendi

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 dave123321
Please unsuspend me, droid
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#90 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

lol Another Obama thread by TC.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

Please unsuspend me, droiddave123321
hmm.JPG

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#92 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Sure they have a right to play sports, however they might not physically be able too, or due to their disability it might make certain sports rather dangerous for them or give others an unfair advantage. Not trying to be mean, it's an obvious truth.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 dave123321
Lai, how is the campaign for Wood going?
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

It was tragic, all right, but George and Hazel couldn't think about it very hard. Hazel had a perfectly average intelligence, which meant she couldn't think about anything except in short bursts. And George, while his intelligence was way above normal, had a little mental handicap radio in his ear. He was required by law to wear it at all times. It was tuned to a government transmitter. Every twenty seconds or so, the transmitter would send out some sharp noise to keep people like George from taking unfair advantage of their brains.DroidPhysX

You are laughing, but thats kind of what Obama is suggesting, I think people taken the whole equality thing way too far. When you start losing quality that is when equality should gtfo.

Dave, what are you talking about getting unsuspended, and yeah OT does kind of has that effect where I can make a really well thought out post and well people just respond with dumb posts. It is kind of amusing though, but often I will type something out and then go "wait, this is going to go no where."
*DOES NOT POST* Of course there are also a lot of people who just watch people comment but do not post. So maybe someone gets the idea, they just will not communicate. But seriously, if you go in to a serious thread, you should not see people making stupid comments or really short posts that really are ad hominems. That is probably just as far as their brain goes though. Kind of like the hahahahahahha post, he could of just typed "lol."

edit: I really didnt know who the post above me was. Got to be honest, most people here have poor listening skills, but its a video game forum, so what do you expect.

Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Please unsuspend me, droidDroidPhysX

hmm.JPG

I think you should do it droid.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 dave123321

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

It was tragic, all right, but George and Hazel couldn't think about it very hard. Hazel had a perfectly average intelligence, which meant she couldn't think about anything except in short bursts. And George, while his intelligence was way above normal, had a little mental handicap radio in his ear. He was required by law to wear it at all times. It was tuned to a government transmitter. Every twenty seconds or so, the transmitter would send out some sharp noise to keep people like George from taking unfair advantage of their brains.mahlasor

You are laughing, but thats kind of what Obama is suggesting, I think people taken the whole equality thing way too far. When you start losing quality that is when equality should gtfo.

Dave, what are you talking about getting unsuspended, and yeah OT does kind of has that effect where I can make a really well thought out post and well people just respond with dumb posts. It is kind of amusing though, but often I will type something out and then go "wait, this is going to go no where."
*DOES NOT POST* Of course there are also a lot of people who just watch people comment but do not post. So maybe someone gets the idea, they just will not communicate. But seriously, if you go in to a serious thread, you should not see people making stupid comments or really short posts that really are ad hominems. That is probably just as far as their brain goes though. Kind of like the hahahahahahha post, he could of just typed "lol."

edit: I really didnt know who the post above me was. Got to be honest, most people here have poor listening skills, but its a video game forum, so what do you expect.

True dat. Suspension is on another forum.
Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

It was tragic, all right, but George and Hazel couldn't think about it very hard. Hazel had a perfectly average intelligence, which meant she couldn't think about anything except in short bursts. And George, while his intelligence was way above normal, had a little mental handicap radio in his ear. He was required by law to wear it at all times. It was tuned to a government transmitter. Every twenty seconds or so, the transmitter would send out some sharp noise to keep people like George from taking unfair advantage of their brains.DroidPhysX

And, amusingly, that's a perfectly valid reaction....
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Laihendi

Lai, how is the campaign for Wood going?dave123321
I am not planning on starting before this summer.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 dave123321
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Lai, how is the campaign for Wood going?Laihendi
I am not planning on starting until this summer.

Ah. Any plans in how you will get started?