Obama approval rating at 39%

This topic is locked from further discussion.

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

obama's approval rating is down to 39% and is tied with bush after 5 a year period. with obamacare and the NSA spy scandal looming over his head, he has angering many americans to the point of no return and might be on track to tie bush or go even lower than bush's 25%.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-and-bush-poll-numbers-nearly-identical-five-years-into-presidency-214919924.html

do think his approval rating will drop below 39% or go back up, or do you think it will drop to 25% or even lower?

my thoughts? i think he will end up having the lowest approval rating in U.S. history, get impeached and will ultimately get sentenced to prison where he belongs.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

sounds kinda high

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

There's no way he's getting reelected now! Suck it Dems!

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

@buccomatic said:

my thoughts? i think he will end up having the lowest approval rating in U.S. history, get impeached and will ultimately get sentenced to prison where he belongs.

Like what happened to Bush, amirite?

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#5  Edited By ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Hard to say with all the sheeple.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

@Barbariser said:

Bah. We rigged his third election months ago.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

George W. Bush lowest Gallup approval rating at anytime during his presidency was 25% so Obama going lower would be hard.

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buccomatic

@Master_Live said:

George W. Bush lowest Gallup approval rating at anytime during his presidency was 25% so Obama going lower would be hard.

what if another scandal comes up?

it could happen.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

@Master_Live said:

Comparing Obama to Bush is like asking what pile of shit looks better. Hard to say really.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44559 Posts

I don't see him getting impeached, I mean it's not like he allowed a huge terrorist attack that killed thousands of Americans because the intelligence briefings were TLDR and ruined his ability to enjoy those vacations to his ranch he spent nearly half his time on. Or lied about intelligence on WMDs in order to have a vanity war and funnel tax dollar to cronies through no bid contracts. Or cause a huge deficit by cutting taxes to generate tax revenues. Or borrowed money from China to fund his wars and keep them off budget. No, I don't see Obama being impeached for anything like that.

He only lied about being born in the US, took guns away from everyone to give them to criminal blacks and illegal aliens to form an army to aid in the UN invading to stick everyone in FEMA death camps, all while taking a shit on the Bible and wiping his ass with the Constitution. That's all he's done.

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buccomatic

@lamprey263 said:

I don't see him getting impeached, I mean it's not like he allowed a huge terrorist attack that killed thousands of Americans because the intelligence briefings were TLDR and ruined his ability to enjoy those vacations to his ranch he spent nearly half his time on. Or lied about intelligence on WMDs in order to have a vanity war and funnel tax dollar to cronies through no bid contracts. Or cause a huge deficit by cutting taxes to generate tax revenues. Or borrowed money from China to fund his wars and keep them off budget. No, I don't see Obama being impeached for anything like that.

He only lied about being born in the US, took guns away from everyone to give them to criminal blacks and illegal aliens to form an army to aid in the UN invading to stick everyone in FEMA death camps, all while taking a shit on the Bible and wiping his ass with the Constitution. That's all he's done.

i think that spells prison time. possibly an execution.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@wis3boi said:

sounds kinda high

This and it doesn't even matter. If I was him, I wouldn't care since I can't get elected again.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@Master_Live said:

Comparing Obama to Bush is like asking what pile of shit looks better. Hard to say really.

Naw, Bush had like the entire country on his side at one point.

Bush Jr. has/got more love than Obama.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Fightingfan

The renewal of the Patriot act made me dislike Obama.

I like or felt apathetic about him until that point.

HuggyBear1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 HuggyBear1020
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

Being caught in an obvious bold-faced lie hasn't helped him. "If you like your health insurance, you can keep it." He also said nobody's health care premiums will go up, and said many will go down dramatically. My own insurance premiums for 2014 have gone up 50%. I had said this was all a load of crap 3 years ago and was called a racist and a fearmonger for saying, and now it's actually true. If Obamacare is such a wonderful thing that everybody wants, why are they having to make a law forcing people to buy it?

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fightingfan

@huggybear1020 said:

Being caught in an obvious bold-faced lie hasn't helped him. "If you like your health insurance, you can keep it." He also said nobody's health care premiums will go up, and said many will go down dramatically. My own insurance premiums for 2014 have gone up 50%. I had said this was all a load of crap 3 years ago and was called a racist and a fearmonger for saying, and now it's actually true. If Obamacare is such a wonderful thing that everybody wants, why are they having to make a law forcing people to buy it?

I wonder what's going to happen with Obamacare.

I've noticed the majority of people don't even realize what it's about, or that they're going to get fined 1% of their income come this year.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@wis3boi said:

sounds kinda high

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By buccomatic

@huggybear1020 said:

i know right. every time one simply tells the truth the zombies attack with, "that's racist!"

i swear those people are brainwashed or something. it's like they can't even think. no logic, no reason, no common sense. crazy.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

@Fightingfan said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@Master_Live said:

Bush Jr. has/got more love more for the wars, in fact Bush Jr. Wanted to attack Iran, Syria at one point to. Making the Military industry complex happy.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

If you haven't noticed, unpopular presidents are an American tradition of the 21st century.

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 buccomatic

@one_plum said:

If you haven't noticed, unpopular presidents are an American tradition of the 21st century.

haven't noticed? unpopular in the 21st century??

they have been hated since lincoln in the south and woodrow wilson in all of america

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 one_plum

@buccomatic: Clinton was quite popular in comparison if I recall. But there's been 2 presidents so far in the 21st century and both have had approval ratings in the 30%.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

He didn't do any of those things.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Braun_Roid_Rage

@one_plum said:

@buccomatic: Clinton was quite popular in comparison if I recall. But there's been 2 presidents so far in the 21st century and both have had approval ratings in the 30%.

Bill was the best prez we've seen in a while. Usually not for Dems but he was good.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

We can only hope it goes even lower. Will make it that much easier for a Republican to take office in 2016.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

@buccomatic said:

I believe you will be greatly disappointed to be honest. He has proven to be a very likable president despite all things. Think of it this way, Obama has the same approval ratings as Bush, and Bush didn't have a government shutdown on his hands. Not to mention the economy is projected to pick quite a bit, and you can be sure if it comes to pass people will give the credit to Obama for it.

Besides presidents don't go to jail, Nixon set a precedent for it.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lamprey263

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lamprey263 said:

Sarcasm, meet BlurayHiDef; BlurayHiDef, meet Sarcasm

Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jimn_tonic
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

can't say i'm surprised.

I don't think he'll be regarded as the worst. at least not over all. he's been terrible in terms of civil liberties, and there is numbers to back that up (amount of federal drug raids, international manhunts etc.) but when it comes to the economy, healthcare, foreign policy..there have been plenty of presidents who've done better and worse.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 one_plum

@airshocker said:

We can only hope it goes even lower. Will make it that much easier for a Republican to take office in 2016.

Different figureheads. Same problems.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@airshocker: same shit different name

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Master_Live

@Serraph105 said:

@buccomatic said:

I believe you will be greatly disappointed to be honest.

His problem isn't the shutdown, his problem is Obamacare. And it just isn't the website, it is the cancelled plans which he said you would be able to keep period. If enough young, healthy people don't sign up the program could be unsustainable. Senate democrats from red states are running scare. A one year delay of the individual mandate is likelier each day that passes. This could be a game changer.

mastershake575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mastershake575
Member since 2007 • 8574 Posts

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@one_plum said:

Bill was the best prez we've seen in a while. Usually not for Dems but he was good.

To be fair most of Bill's highlights were a result of the technology boom (economy was great) rather than him being a great president (im not picking on the guy, just noting that alot of the reason why he was likely was because the economy was good do to the tech boom), The tech boom wasn't really anything he controlled and we went downhill FAST once other countries started to catch on in terms of technology.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage

@mastershake575: True. The U.S was never in serious debt though when he was in office, and reduced it greatly while in there.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Fightingfan

@CommandoAgent said:

@Fightingfan said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@Master_Live said:

Bush Jr. has/got more love more for the wars, in fact Bush Jr. Wanted to attack Iran, Syria at one point to. Making the Military industry complex happy.

War ain't that bad. Creates jobs.

dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dominer
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts

not surprising, but I think most American prez's in the foreseeable future will have approval ratings close to that.

Avatar image for RedEyedMonster8
RedEyedMonster8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RedEyedMonster8
Member since 2007 • 1348 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lamprey263 said:

I'm sorry but sarcasm doesn't register over the internet.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lamprey263

@RedEyedMonster8 said:

@lamprey263 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lamprey263 said:

I'm sorry but sarcasm doesn't register over the internet.

I'm not that fucking crazy, I thought it'd be obvious.

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

expect that trend to continue unless there is another pearl harbor or 9/11, mitt MF romney give OB a good boost, i thought that was funny. just me? thats fine.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#40 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

How many of you trust Obamacare or think Obamacare is good anyway ? I keep hearing a crap load of things about it like how it isn't good and that if you don't register for it starting in 2014 or 15 it'll effect your taxes or something like that.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Master_Live

@Young_Charter said:

How many of you trust Obamacare or think Obamacare is good anyway ? I keep hearing a crap load of things about it like how it isn't good and that if you don't register for it starting in 2014 or 15 it'll effect your taxes or something like that.

That's right buddy, you are about to pay a penalty of 1% of your annual income or a fine, which ever is higher, if you don't get insurance. So give your warmest regards to Uncle Obama.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

@buccomatic said:

i think that spells prison time. possibly an execution.

Bill Clinton was impeached and not only was he not executed he didn't do any prison time and he served a full 8 years in the White House. So don't get your hopes up.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#43  Edited By Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

@Master_Live said:

@Young_Charter said:

That's right buddy, you are about to pay a penalty of 1% of your annual income or a fine, which ever is higher, if you don't get insurance. So give your warmest regards to Uncle Obama.

But Why ? Why are we being forced to do this ?

N1K0LA191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44 N1K0LA191
Member since 2011 • 79 Posts

@Barbariser said:

You can't get re-elected twice?