Nuke tests cause natural disasters!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

I can't be the only one that thinks these are all related. I personally think these nuke tests are the cause of earthquakes, tsunami's, and other natural disasters. Seriously, there has to be some relation. Human kind will end the world on its own man. Too many crazy things happening in the world at the same time.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

I don't think Trump would allow Mexico to create nuclear weapons

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#3 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Hmm... not sure I could see that much correlation. If you go back in history and look at some pretty powerful earthquakes, you'll see they've been around long before the nuke was even invented.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#4  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10561 Posts

Er, you can't just throw a hypothesis out there and back it with nothing more than chronological proximity. You have to describe and demonstrate a logically sound link; like HOW exactly did these nuclear tests cause these natural disasters. Because at this rate, you just come off as a raving lunatic to me.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@madrocketeer said:

Er, you can't just throw a hypothesis out there and back it with nothing more than chronological proximity. You have to describe and demonstrate a logically sound link; like HOW exactly did these nuclear tests cause these natural disasters. Because at this rate, you just come off as a raving lunatic to me.

Can't say i blame you for thinking of me like that. But in most of the events people who were looked at as mad, were right. Not saying all quakes and natural disasters are based on nukes. Today's Mexico 7.1 quake fell on the same day the old quake hit, coincidence ? i think not. Right or wrong, these are scary times man.

@TheShadowLord07 - um, prob not.

@JustPlainLucas - True, true

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@LexLas said:

I can't be the only one that thinks these are all related. I personally think these nuke tests are the cause of earthquakes, tsunami's, and other natural disasters. Seriously, there has to be some relation. Human kind will end the world on its own man. Too many crazy things happening in the world at the same time.

What was the frequency and intensity of natural disasters in the 40's and 50's when nuks were being detonated in the air, water and land?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

There's a conspiracy theory that a nuke test caused the 2004 Tsunami in India.

In theory, it's possible if you perhaps dropped in a trench if strong enough. As a conspiracy theory, it lacks substantial evidence.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@madrocketeer said:

This. With no actual data to back something up it's just noise. "I don't know anything about the subject matter but here's my opinion" helps nothing.

-Byshop